Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]
[OOC] Open Breeding Custom Slots [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Freodwyn

Distinct Elocutionist

14,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:13 pm
Applying for:Vilhelmas x Eldahildr
Name of SoA:Glaurung
Meaning: the great dragon in Tolkien's Silmarillion
Appearance: his father's shade of black, his mother's gradient for his mane with hints of his father's flaxen mane thrown in there for good measure. He'll share his father's back paw markings, but in his mother's orange color.
Personality: Independent and stubborn, this young lion will soon turn gruff as he gets older. Viking will be his life, and he will strive to be a great reaver and win renown for his pride. Rather than backing down from a challenge, Glaurung will seek it out, which will most likely definitely cause him a great deal of trouble. In spite of his attempts to appear aloof, Glaurung really does care about his parents and siblings, and will stick up for them if they get into trouble.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Yeah, he's not leaving the Stormborn.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:05 pm
Applying for: Vilhelmas x Eldahildr
Name of SoA: Bálrekkr
Meaning: Fire Warrior in Old Norse
Appearance: Bálrekkr has a gray (#2D2D2D) base, dark brown (#160802) mane, and golden (#D1AF12) eyes. His nose is black (#060505) and the inside of his ears are near-black (#160101). He has his father's eye markings, with black (#121212) upper eyes and red (#5C0801) lower markings. He has his mother's shoulder marking, his father's back leg markings, and his maternal great-grandfather's front leg markings in an orange to yellow gradient (#B23308 to #E9A412) and a pale yellow glow (#FEF0A6, 50% opacity). He also has a thick back to tail stripe and toe markings in black (#121212).
Visual reference: [x]
Personality: Like his name would suggest, Bálrekkr is a true warrior at heart. He was born the runt of his litter, and struggled greatly in his early life - whether it was to keep up with his siblings or simply to put on weight. But his early adversity hardened him into a survivor, and lit a deep seated ambition in him to prove that despite his smaller size, he can do more than keep up with the rest of the pride. His lifelong goal is to climb the ranks and prove himself in battle, and he hopes to one day become a Captain. Partly because of this, he often puts on a very stern and serious front, although around his close friends he will often lighten up and show a more lighthearted side of himself. But that is solely reserved for his most trusted companions - to most, he is a resolute lion who doesn't take well to nonsense.
Any additional requirements that the family has: He will be staying in the pride.  

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:51 pm
Name of SoA:Frea'Nanna
Meaning: " Lady Daring,brave" - I put two names together.
Appearance: Pretty much like in the ref, dads back leg markings on both her front legs, and granddads eye markings sorta mixed with dads around both her eyes but both should be in moms tummy gradiant colors.
Visual reference: Ref
Personality: This girl enjoys a good challenge and has no fear stepping up to anything dropped at her paws. If your going to push her, you'd better have the back bone to stand up against her pushing right back, she gives as good as she takes and find something almost endearing about it. Its actually how she shows affection, with snide comments and snappy remarks..if you cant get either reactions from her, then she simply isnt impressed or finds you not worth her time. Loyal to her family and pride she will be the first to go on the attack to defend either one.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:57 pm
Applying for: Vilhelmas x Eldahildr
Name of SoA: Sórenvil
Meaning: Stern
Appearance: Pelt colors: black with "charcoal" toes (like Edahildr) and nose. Belly color a gradient of browns from the Vilhelmas' side of the family. Eyes like Hinioko's. CC mixture of markings from the males of the family in the red of Hinoko. Mane: Charcoal like toes and nose with thin streaks of yellow-to-orange.
Visual reference: N/A~ Sorry!
Personality: Sórenvil has quite the temper on him, and a complicated relationship with authority. While he loves both of his parents, he has more respect for his mother than his father, but would never go say such a thing to him. Playing with his siblings, he refuses to ever play the Thrall and he will fight to be the Captain, in fact his strategy in life as well as in play, is to capture as many Thralls as he can! But he's not evil or malicious, it's just the Stormborn way that runs deep through his veins. And as expected, his idea of affection is not finding something he wants to change about another lion. Some may call him callous or sometimes cruel, but in truth he has high expectations for those near to him. If he expects something great from you, or holds you to his personal standards, he truly cares. But never apologize to him unless you want a good lashing (all-be-it verbal or physical).
Any additional requirements that the family has: The pride would be his life!  

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:40 am
Gene Wilder
Applying for: Dongo x Huong!
Name of SoA: Yakone [insert family name here]
Meaning: Inuit for "red aurora".
Appearance: She has a few throwbacks to certain distant relatives; most importantly the eye rims. I'm not too sure about tattoo colors, perhaps just a simple white? :s Or maybe the teal like her eyes? xD I dunno, colorist's choice!
Visual reference:

User Image

Personality: A misunderstood good egg. She tries to get along with other Ela members, but often her brash judgement results in her getting into arguments with them. She has a weakness for scavenger hunts and finding treasures.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Will totally stay in the Ela. @w@

This was a tough pick(No, seriously, it was! ;A; ), but the combo of no prior Ela(Lined or not!) and a red Ela, at that, won! (That Dodongo link had 0 to do with the choice, because I JUST noticed it right before quoting and cracked up lol )  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:38 am
;A; Gah, thank you Drani! *salute* She will be the best red Ela cub, SIR! scream heart heart  

Gene Wilder

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:57 am
Ovarian Paint
Name of SoA:Frea'Nanna
Meaning: " Lady Daring,brave" - I put two names together.
Appearance: Pretty much like in the ref, dads back leg markings on both her front legs, and granddads eye markings sorta mixed with dads around both her eyes but both should be in moms tummy gradiant colors.
Visual reference: Ref
Personality: This girl enjoys a good challenge and has no fear stepping up to anything dropped at her paws. If your going to push her, you'd better have the back bone to stand up against her pushing right back, she gives as good as she takes and find something almost endearing about it. Its actually how she shows affection, with snide comments and snappy remarks..if you cant get either reactions from her, then she simply isnt impressed or finds you not worth her time. Loyal to her family and pride she will be the first to go on the attack to defend either one.

Sorry for taking so long to judge this! I was having trouble deciding between all the entries. But in the end, it was yours that caught my attention - and my imagination - the most! I will post it in pinch's thread for you. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:23 pm
Name and image of Father: Arcus
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Amaranta
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 4
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1 or 2
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Elimisha'sombea Lands
Any Requirements: We would prefer the cubs stay in the pride however if plots pull you in an different direction please at least talk to us first we are pretty reasonable.

We would also like if you could pick a name that starts with an "A" as both parents are A names

List of all Throwbacks:

Amaranta Family: Dad, Mom, Sister, Brother, Brother, Brother, Brother, Sister

Arcus' Family:
Father
A bit of history about the family:
Arcus: a strong fighter, he is essentially leading the Elimisha's defence force at the current moment. He has his eyes on the higher ranks, and is ambitious. With the cubs, he will be a little awkward, because he isn't sure 'how' to be a dad. He will love them unconditionally though, and defend them to his last breath.

Amaranta: Came from an old roman pride where she was taught that she wasn't very smart and that she should use her looks to get what she wanted. She is now very happy to be in a pride where she gets to use her brain and isn't discounted for being a female. She is rather motherly and will take great care of the cubs.

Extra: These are Dysi descendants so please be careful when plotting.
nessiaing will pay for the customs!

Closing Time: Nov 20th @ 6:30 PM EST  

nessiaing

Sushi Surfer

Bashful Browser

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:09 am
Applying for: Arcus x Amaranta
Name of SoA: Amrita
Meaning: “immortal”
Appearance: Base coat is the same color as mom's and she has same color eyes as mom. Rosettes along her body in dad's rainbow gradient please. (I didn't add them to the ref because they looked horrible when I tried). Please see the ref for everything else.
Visual reference: very basic ref
Personality: Amrita will be a little fireball. A no-nonsense type of leopard, she doesn't appreciate jokes or pranks. She is a rather serious little one with a great desire to learn and become better intellectually as well as physically. She'll grow up to be a warrior and will help defend the Elimisha with her father.
Any additional requirements that the family has: I'll be careful when plotting.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:31 pm
Name of SoA: Ako
Meaning: Learn, Study
Appearance: See ref, very similar to mom. Also, the white spots are suppose to be where dad's markings would go (in whatever color the colorist chooses) because I couldn't seem to redraw them at all.
Visual reference: ref
Personality: is happy but cautious. She finds she lacks skills in the physical department but still wants to help. To do this she'll dedicate herself to learning and studying the world around her with fascination. Although she isn't against goofing off and having fun, her studies come first in her mind, as they always will as she grows.
Any additional requirements that the family has: I will be careful with plots.  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

nessiaing

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:18 pm
CaliWolfe
Name of SoA: Ako
Meaning: Learn, Study
Appearance: See ref, very similar to mom. Also, the white spots are suppose to be where dad's markings would go (in whatever color the colorist chooses) because I couldn't seem to redraw them at all.
Visual reference: ref
Personality: is happy but cautious. She finds she lacks skills in the physical department but still wants to help. To do this she'll dedicate herself to learning and studying the world around her with fascination. Although she isn't against goofing off and having fun, her studies come first in her mind, as they always will as she grows.
Any additional requirements that the family has: I will be careful with plots.

We are closing this a little early since Velvie and I are in very different time zones.

Congrats Cali! I will post you form now and send the trade. Please let us know when you receive your girl.

Sushi if you can get a normal custom spot before the litter grows please feel free to get your custom that way!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:53 pm
Name and image of Father: Minoru
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Meztli
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: TBD
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 2
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Ela'wadiyi - Earth Clan
Any Requirements: - The cub must have a Native American name. This is actually a pride thing!
- The cub must stay in the Ela'wadiyi until they're at least adults. If you have a plot that will take them away from their family, clan, and pride, please let me know! Wanderlust is a thing present in the family on both sides, so I don't mind(And the parents will understand) as long as you let me know smile
- If you want to get a cosplay, it will need to LOOK like the family! Yes, I asked for randoms in the breeding form, but some cosplays tend to be TOO random. A good example of a cosplay that can fit in the family is one of my own, Miguel - Except for his 'chin beard' marking, EVERY marking and color is present in the bloodline somewhere. His 'chin beard' could be called a small random marking. So while I'll let people apply for a cosplay in the litter, it has to, as stated, look like the family, like Miguel(Who actually predates the shop rule), not squishing something like this into a family that has fairly simple markings. (Sagua is a cousin of the litter - Amazingly the colorist of the litter worked her design into the litter, which tickled me, but she's my only truly WTF random custom into a litter xD; I couldn't find another without linking somebody else's custom |D; Also, I now can no longer remember which side of the family the markings come from. I'm going to say her father's side. She's the litter's cousin via her mother, Nenetl, sister of Meztli.)
- I REQUIRE A REFERENCE! Not only because I like to see what this cub looks like, but also because it's nice to the colorists if they have a guide on what markings should go where and how they should look. You can use any lion-based ref art you feel like; this one is good, and so is the set Yuna made - Those can be found on the first page of her edit shop!
-
List of all Throwbacks:
Minoru
Father Mother
Brother
Maternal grandfather

Meztli
Brother Sister Sister
A bit of history about the family: Minoru was raised by his grandfather, as his family had been attacked when he was a cub. He assumed his mother, father, and brother dead, but later found out that all were alive. He lived the life of a rogue until the previous Sky Festival, when he joined with Meztli, whome he'd developed a relationship with. This is his first litter.

Meztli was born far and away to a small familial pride - Her parents, herself, her brother, Tlaloc, and two sisters, Nenetl and Coaxoch. When the family was attacked, Meztli got away with her brother and Nenetl, while her parents were killed and they presumed their sister dead. They wandered as rogues, until late adolescence, when the sisters were separated from their brother by two-legs, who had caught them to take to a strange place their dog called a zoo. The sisters got away, though, and soon sought Tlaloc out. They were adults when they reunited, and then went their own ways - Tlaloc to the Kizingo'zaa, Nenetl to the Jini'semi, and Meztli wandering alone... Until she met Minoru. While she wound up pregnant by his nephew, because of her wandering ways, the father never found out about the cubs(As far as I know, OOCly) - Minoru played father to the cubs, and then when they were old enough, the cubs went their own ways. More wandering brought the pair to the Ela'wadiyi, where they've settled quite well into the pride and Earth Clan.
Extra: The family name is Ayatadoli, a portmanteau of two words meaning "fire" and "eyes" individually.

Closing Time: When a breeding slot is obtained! Wondering why? It's so that the customs can be posted before the colorist starts coloring, so they don't have to open the files back up after they've finished coloring up to 6 cubs!  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:41 pm
Applying for: Minoru x Meztli
Name of SoA: Jua Ayatadoli
Meaning: Sun Fire Eyes
Appearance: see ref. purple markings is just to show tat color.
Visual reference: x
Personality: would love to develop this with rp ;w; over all those he will be your typical happy go lucky cub who might cause a bit of mayham for his parents xD
Any additional requirements that the family has: will never leave the ela  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:46 pm
Applying for: Minoru x Meztli
Name of SoA: Millaray Ayatadoli
Meaning: Golden Flower Fire Eyes
Appearance: See ref -Edited on 1/6
Visual reference: User Image
Personality: Graceful and elegant, this little cub would rather stick by her mother's side than go off and get muddy with her siblings. At times she can be opinionated and a little stuck up. That is to say she can get a little moody and may come off as 'bratty', but I assure you this she would grow out of (Or at least learn to control). Her secret pleasure will be gossip, and as such she will be quite guarded with her own personal life and quite fierce against any attacks. But when she loves, she will love fiercely and without regard for class and stature. Especially cubs, as long as the cub doesn't remind her of herself too much, she will love every single one endlessly. She will strive to become a Nanny.
Any additional requirements that the family has: She'll never leave the pride, but she won't be clan specific in his requirements for a mate since he will come to her's.  

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:27 am
Name and image of Father: Mashaka
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Hinekiri
User Image
Cub Stage - better view of tail marking
Number of cubs currently in litter: 2
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Suka'Fumo
Any Requirements: Most look like family, must stay in S'F. Hinekiri is one of the kings illegitamate daughters, she loves her pride and father very much she would never want her children to leave the pride. (OCCly if a plot comes up that is just too good to miss out on, please talk to me first, I'm not unreasonable)
List of all Throwbacks:
Hinekiri Family: Dad, Mom, Sister, Brother, Sister, Brother, sister

Mashaka Family:
Mom, Dad, Maternal Grandma, Maternal Grandpa, Paternal Grandpa, Great Grandma,

Brother, Sister, Sister, Brother, Sister
A bit of history about the family: Hinekiri originally stayed with her mother while the rest of her litter went to S'F with their father. Bwana would come and visit occasionally to see how she was doing though. It was on one of these visits that Hinekiri was found alone in her den, it was realized that the cub had been on her own for weeks, her mother and older sister having died. She was dirty and starving so Bwana scooped her up and brought her home as quick as he could.

Hinekiri's first litter was with a less than kind male, he was mean and kidnapped on of her cubs. She did her best to raise the cub she had as well as an adoptive cub that she found lost in the forest.

Mashaka has bounced around a lot. He was a member of a pride that loved him only for his bright pelt, which is where he sired his first litter, that he was largely kept away from because he was a male. After the pride disbanded he wondered around alone for a long while. Upon finding the S'F he was happy to learn that his pelt was once again viewed as favourable.

The two love each other very much and are quite happy to have each other.

Extra: If you need help paying for the cubs let me know I am more than happy to assist.

Closing Time: Closed!  
[OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games