Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Stories Of the Past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:08 pm
"I should try that later." Hikari muttered, finishing off her rice ball then. She looked back at Kurama then. "Are you gonna go to the mall later?" She wondered, remembering how Kurama had offered to take her shopping a little while back.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:53 pm
Kurama thought for a second and Glanced at Hiei who shrugged. " Yes, I am actually I need to pick up a few school books." The fox said looking down. He was going to spar with Hiei but the fire demon didn't care and it got Hikari off his watch so he could just go off on his own.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:58 pm
Hikari looked between Hiei and Kurama, seeing the fox demon drop his head. "I was just wondering. If you guys were gonna go boom boom then I can go with Genkai or something."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:02 pm
"The Fox's wishes." Hiei said dully as he took another bite of his food. " Hikari that was just a joke. I really don't see Hiei that way." The fox said with a chuckle and moved a bit. Hiei shifted a bit and leaned on his arm looking toward the blue sky before he fell backwards and closed his eyes. Hot sand felt so nice.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:07 pm
"Then why did Chika and Kid told me you guys keep asking her for the little packets with the horses on them that you can blow up into balloons?" Hikari asked, looking between the two. Kid had pretty much convinced Hikari that Kurama and Hiei were gay for each other.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:15 pm
Hiei shifted a bit and shook his head. " Because Chika enjoys a good laugh and Kid is a b***h." Hiei said dully. He moved a bit laying in the sand and stretched a bit.

Kurama shook his head. " I never asked for anything like that. . .I believe Kid and Chika are pulling your leg." Kurama said with a small laugh.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:20 pm
"I thought Mukuro was a b***h." Hikari muttered. She hadn't come to fully understand those terms yet, but was getting there. She was still twelve, after all, and Japanese wasn't her first language. "I think you guys are just trying to cover up your bromance."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:24 pm
"I think I'm going to have to cover up a murder soon." Hiei said and laid there in the sand as he opened his eyes looking at the sun and shifted a bit trying to think before he stood up patting the sand off his body.

Kurama shook his head. " No, I'm pretty sure Hiei only swings one day and that's to women." The fox said laughing before he looked at Hiei." Are you leaving?" The fox asked. " I thank you for the small party fox. But I going to head into the forest for a bit." The fire demon said  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:27 pm
Hikari looked up at Hiei when he stood. "You're not gonna say happy birthday to Yukina?" Hikari knew that there was a small party going on tonight in the temple for it.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:32 pm
Hiei shifted a bit and moved pulling on his pants over his boxers after he was sand free for more part. " I will later. I'll be there for Dinner." Hiei said as he started to walk pulling on his shirt.

Kurama sighed a bit. " See you soon Hiei." The fox said.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:45 pm
Hikari watched Hiei walk off for a little bit before looking back at Kurama, then down at the sand, sticking her hand under the warm pieces. "Maybe I shouldn't give him his present..."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:51 pm
"Well, This is a great day but also a very bitter day for him even now. " Kurama pointed out and looked at Hikari. " I mean his father wasn't around and he was dropped from a cliff. " The fox said before shifting a bit. " He does this every year. He'll come see me for a bit, for a small birthday party then leave for a few hours to think then he'll show up at the temple for Yukina's birthday dinner." The fox explained. " his been different since he came back form that year mission though." The fox finally said.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:00 pm
"Different?" Hikari asked, looking back up at Kurama. She didn't remember a lot about when she first got pulled into Mukuro's work, and Hiei had only been around for a few days before leaving for that year mission, so Hikari didn't know just how much of a difference there really was.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:02 pm
Kurama ran his hand through his hair. " He used to tell me everything, anything bugging him, about problems in demon world and didn't really keep much from me. Since getting back he doesn't seem to even tell me when something is bugging him. . . He wont let himself ask for me help when he needs it. . ." The fox said and looked toward Hikari. " Like his trying to close himself off again from the world. The mission he did. I don't even know what it was about but if it has him doing this. It must of been bad."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:07 pm
Hikari picked up some of the sand in her hand, watching as it fell like an hourglass from the sides of her fingers and fist. She thought about that first day of seeing Hiei when he came back. "He looked like a starved slave. Hiei was just skin and bones when he got back." Hikari had never been told what that job was either, so had no idea.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games