Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Anti-GUILD!! IRON FIST!!!!!111
Best Friends Forever Club -- Nabs, Pi, & Chrys Party! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14367 14368 14369 14370 14371 14372 ... 14383 14384 14385 14386 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vice Captain

Professional Witch

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:43 pm
Peppermint Elf
It's finally cold again! 4laugh
I am so happy about this. The last week was hotter than it was in July!!! gonk eek

I hate when it's that hot. emo

As for the who NFL thing, what pisses me off most is NOT that they are kneeling. It's that there is REAL SUFFERING going on in Puerto Rico and people have their panties in a twist over a goddamn SONG rather than the fact that it's over a week later and they have received minimal aid from our gov't! UGH! scream

T.E.: I don't even know what's going on in that roundabout. I don't know if I ever want to know. gonk
I know, that is what makes me the most upset too. Nobody cares about PR. I'm almost certain Trump didn't even know it was part of America until a day ago.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:47 pm
Chrysant
Make it colder here please thanks.
3nodding

We live 5 minutes away from an apple orchard...and it is really hard to not wake up every morning and go get the BEST apple cider donuts...

...wait! I think cider is a word that is different in the UK? Cider is not a boozy drink in the US. It's like...a spicy apple juice?  

Vice Captain

Professional Witch

Peppermint Elf
Crew

Moonlight Warrior

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:13 am
Chrysant
3nodding

We live 5 minutes away from an apple orchard...and it is really hard to not wake up every morning and go get the BEST apple cider donuts...

...wait! I think cider is a word that is different in the UK? Cider is not a boozy drink in the US. It's like...a spicy apple juice?
Unfiltered apple juice, but it is pasteurized. Our boozy cider is called hard cider. Then we have spiced cider which is just a bunch of spices put in a tea bag and boiled in cider.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:17 am
I know, that is what makes me the most upset too. Nobody cares about PR. I'm almost certain Trump didn't even know it was part of America existed until a day ago.
Fixed that for you.  

Chrysant
Crew

Wheezing Sex Symbol

Chrysant
Crew

Wheezing Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:18 am
Chrysant
3nodding

Yeah cider is alcoholic here. It used to be my drink of choice, but I've not drunk for about 5 years now.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:45 am
Peppermint Elf
Chrysant
3nodding

Unfiltered apple juice, but it is pasteurized. Our boozy cider is called hard cider. Then we have spiced cider which is just a bunch of spices put in a tea bag and boiled in cider.

I'm not a big fan of the spiced stuff. Or hot cider in general. Just gimme coffee.  

Vice Captain

Professional Witch

Vice Captain

Professional Witch

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:51 am
Chrysant
Chrysant
3nodding

Yeah cider is alcoholic here. It used to be my drink of choice, but I've not drunk for about 5 years now.
I've never had a boozy cider drink! They have a lot of them here now though. Some are apple cider? Some are apple ale? I don't know the difference. xd I've never been a malt liquor/beer drinker.

I rarely drink these days, but my drink of choice is usually white wine. Very mom of me.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:53 am
Hah, I got a blue box from that last post.

...why haven't they updated the items from 14 years ago?? gonk  

Vice Captain

Professional Witch

Musuu

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:24 am

What? You don't want a Dried Grass Skirt and a shot of nostalgia FOR... FREE? cool

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:19 am
I've never had a boozy cider drink! They have a lot of them here now though. Some are apple cider? Some are apple ale? I don't know the difference. xd I've never been a malt liquor/beer drinker.

I rarely drink these days, but my drink of choice is usually white wine. Very mom of me.
Cider here is usually made from apples, though you can get some made with pears too. Then flavoured with all sorts like raspberries, lime, kiwi etc. Used to be quite tasty, but now I've gone off alcohol. dramallama  

Chrysant
Crew

Wheezing Sex Symbol

Vice Captain

Professional Witch

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:10 am
Musuu

What? You don't want a Dried Grass Skirt and a shot of nostalgia FOR... FREE? cool
I STILL get all the worst items like trapjaw or handcuffs. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:26 am
Chrysant

Cider here is usually made from apples, though you can get some made with pears too. Then flavoured with all sorts like raspberries, lime, kiwi etc. Used to be quite tasty, but now I've gone off alcohol. dramallama
Do you guys have the Pumpkin Spice craze as well?

This time of year you can find ANYTHING pumpkin spice flavored here. xd

Although pumpkin milkshakes are amazingly delicious...it makes me so sad I am lactose intolerant now. crying  

Vice Captain

Professional Witch

Peppermint Elf
Crew

Moonlight Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:15 am

Although pumpkin milkshakes are amazingly delicious...it makes me so sad I am lactose intolerant now. crying
I miss cereal and chocolate milk so bad sometimes. cry  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:35 am
Peppermint Elf

I miss cereal and chocolate milk so bad sometimes. cry
I miss icecream and creamy soup. crying

I can take a lactose pill and eat pizza and not completely die...but it will upset my stomach for the next couple of days. Which is sad because I love pizza so much.  

Vice Captain

Professional Witch

Chrysant
Crew

Wheezing Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:54 am
Chrysant

It's not so bad here, no. There's a few things that end up pumpkin crazy like Starbucks and scented candles, but no-where near as bad as America... Yet!  
Anti-GUILD!! IRON FIST!!!!!111

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14367 14368 14369 14370 14371 14372 ... 14383 14384 14385 14386 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games