Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Anti-GUILD!! IRON FIST!!!!!111
Best Friends Forever Club -- Nabs, Pi, & Chrys Party! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14273 14274 14275 14276 14277 14278 ... 14382 14383 14384 14385 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shoujo Phoenix

Shoujo Phoenix

Captain

O.G. Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:52 pm
...o___o Almost a month late, but thanks for the birthday wishes whee And a happy late birthday to Luna!!

I heart you all and I hope you've all been doing amazing things 8DD  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:44 pm
hilaroma
Happy birthday, Luna!!! 4laugh heart

Also. Herro AG. ninja

Hey Hila! It's been awhile. And Mega, where ever did you find that glorious sig image? Capcom should be be called trollcom after what they have been doing to its Megaman fans.

@Steam: I have never played Saints Row, but I have heard from various friends that it is a great game. If I had a newgen system, I would probably check it out.  

Mysticmorte

Dapper Prophet

3,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Junior Trader 100

MegamanPsy
Crew

Mega Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:35 pm
And then I finally got my laptop back in working condition.

Now to go through the long process of putting everything back on it.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:30 pm
MegamanPsy
And then I finally got my laptop back in working condition.

Now to go through the long process of putting everything back on it.

[Dill]

14,425 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

[Dill]

14,425 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:02 pm
Streamjumper
There are two kinds of people in this world: those who have experienced Saints Row the Third and those who don't know what fun is.

I'm so stoked for one of these groups and feel nothing but scorn for the other.

I think you need to ask yourself which one you want to be.

If I buy Psy the Xbox version and live vicariously through his reactions, will this be sufficient and then may I survive until the opportunity to play it myself?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:14 am
[Dill]
Streamjumper
There are two kinds of people in this world: those who have experienced Saints Row the Third and those who don't know what fun is.

I'm so stoked for one of these groups and feel nothing but scorn for the other.

I think you need to ask yourself which one you want to be.

If I buy Psy the Xbox version and live vicariously through his reactions, will this be sufficient and then may I survive until the opportunity to play it myself?

I believe this may suffice.

Know this: You'll be buying him the only new game this year where he actually gets a mega-buster. Yep, a mega-buster. And a pixel tank. That shoots square blocks. Yep.

Also, yep.  

Streamjumper
Vice Captain

Distinct Hunter

8,200 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

[Dill]

14,425 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:02 am
Streamjumper
[Dill]

Know this: You'll be buying him the only new game this year where he actually gets a mega-buster. Yep, a mega-buster. And a pixel tank. That shoots square blocks. Yep.

Also, yep.

I am aware of the excellence to which I am imparting upon him, and know within my heart of hearts that he will rise to their glory, or utterly break down into tears at the greatness.

Either response is acceptable to me.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:49 am
[Dill]
Streamjumper
[Dill]

Also, yep.

I am aware of the excellence to which I am imparting upon him, and know within my heart of hearts that he will rise to their glory, or utterly break down into tears at the greatness.

Either response is acceptable to me.

You crazy kids will also have the chance to co-op with myself (and Kin, but I've become increasingly convinced that Rae has chained him up in a giant hamster weel she uses to recharge her laptop battery). Rejoice, for I shall teach you the kind of skills it takes to get all three gangs AND the cops/military/STAG at level 5 notoriety all at once.

You gotta be GOOD to make haters dat mad. I also have all the DLC, so I believe you'd get to try out the vehicles you don't have yet (Genki's Manapult and the Interceptor hoverbike so far). I don't think you can use my DLC weapons, but you'd get to see the Togo 13 sniper rifle, Mollusc Cannon, and Shark-o-Matic (yes, I just said that) in action.

I'd suggest looking into getting it from Best Buy, if possible. They often pack the preorder DLC codes in the cases, and generally have a few more of those preorder editions in stock than they need, so you might manage to score a Professor Genki pack to boot. I wish you luck on this, as the Mollusc Launcher is both useful and amusing.  

Streamjumper
Vice Captain

Distinct Hunter

8,200 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

Zero Omega

Crew

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:49 pm
Saint's Roooooowwww bitches.

P.S., Happy belated birthday Luna!

P.P.S. eek @ Aere, Shouj', and Hilazilla.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:14 pm
Zero Omega

Indeed.

I'd have replied, but I didn't get that message til quite some time after you sent it. I think I might have been cooking something when it came in.

So, did you get The Third yet, or are you still banging around in the still eminently awesome SR2?  

Streamjumper
Vice Captain

Distinct Hunter

8,200 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

Zero Omega

Crew

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:32 pm
Streamjumper
Zero Omega

Indeed.

I'd have replied, but I didn't get that message til quite some time after you sent it. I think I might have been cooking something when it came in.

So, did you get The Third yet, or are you still banging around in the still eminently awesome SR2?

Picked up The Third, naturally!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:43 pm
And, with much relief on my part, I just found out last weekend that I passed the California Bar Exam! Mainly, I'm just glad I never have to go through it again!  

Zelyhon
Crew

Streamjumper
Vice Captain

Distinct Hunter

8,200 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:14 am
Zelyhon
And, with much relief on my part, I just found out last weekend that I passed the California Bar Exam! Mainly, I'm just glad I never have to go through it again!

Congratulations, Zel-bro! Kickass!

So, when do you report for your manditory soul-ectomy to complete your transition to lawyer?

You should celebrate by picking up Saints Row The Third this Friday (if you already haven't or just want to get it today... I won't judge you) and joining the rest of us with it!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:29 pm
Zelyhon

Congrats!

You actually got me to come out of hiding to say that, which is quite the accomplishment.  

Phoenix Goliathane

Vicious Brawler

19,975 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Dr. Fomite

Aged Vet

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:09 pm
Zelyhon
Was there ever any doubt? cool

But yay!

And happy Thanksgiving to everybody. <3

Anti-GUILD!! IRON FIST!!!!!111

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14273 14274 14275 14276 14277 14278 ... 14382 14383 14384 14385 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games