Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Anti-GUILD!! IRON FIST!!!!!111
Best Friends Forever Club -- Nabs, Pi, & Chrys Party! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14269 14270 14271 14272 14273 14274 ... 14382 14383 14384 14385 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Streamjumper
Vice Captain

Distinct Hunter

8,200 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:35 am
emotion_dealwithit

That announcement image for Shouj's birthday? Needs moar lensflar, nub. Lrn2photoshop.

Happy b-day, Shouj. I'd spend 56001 hours in MSpaint like Pi, but I want to spare everyone's retinas the pain.

And I have a homework assignment for all of you. Write a 500 word essay explaining whatever reason you have for NOT buying THIS. You'll lose points for spelling, grammar, and mostly for the reason you need to write the essay. Begin now.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:08 am
Streamjumper
emotion_dealwithit

That announcement image for Shouj's birthday? Needs moar lensflar, nub. Lrn2photoshop.

Happy b-day, Shouj. I'd spend 56001 hours in MSpaint like Pi, but I want to spare everyone's retinas the pain.

And I have a homework assignment for all of you. Write a 500 word essay explaining whatever reason you have for NOT buying THIS. You'll lose points for spelling, grammar, and mostly for the reason you need to write the essay. Begin now.
you jelly.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Vice Captain

Professional Witch

[Dill]

14,425 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:40 pm
[Dill]
I should probably be more concerned over the fact that I have a test on function notation coming up this friday, but I really can't be assed. I'm way too excited about the 25th. HOMESTUCK HIATUS OVER. ALBUM COMING OUT. SO EXCITED.
Homestuck!

I'm just getting into Act 5. Trolls make me happy. Mostly Terezi.

Oh man, you definitely have to keep me posted on your progress (And help me convince Zelo to start reading again while hiatus is still on!)
Did you hear the Jailbreak Album yet?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:54 pm
[Dill]
[Dill]
I should probably be more concerned over the fact that I have a test on function notation coming up this friday, but I really can't be assed. I'm way too excited about the 25th. HOMESTUCK HIATUS OVER. ALBUM COMING OUT. SO EXCITED.
Homestuck!

I'm just getting into Act 5. Trolls make me happy. Mostly Terezi.

Oh man, you definitely have to keep me posted on your progress (And help me convince Zelo to start reading again while hiatus is still on!)
Did you hear the Jailbreak Album yet?
mmmnope.

I am hoping to get more caught up this weekend.  

Vice Captain

Professional Witch

MegamanPsy
Crew

Mega Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:54 pm
Replaced the motherboard, replaced the hard drive, still not working.

I want to smash this thing.

I actually think I have a better chance of them replacing it if I "dropped" it.

Hmmm.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:54 pm
Also, happy birthday Shoujo.  

MegamanPsy
Crew

Mega Member

Dr. Fomite

Aged Vet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:12 pm
Happy biiiiiiiirthday, Shouj. <3  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:14 pm
[Dill]
The 25th is so far away. crying

Although I'm glad an actual date was announced so I could stop obsessively checking the progress bar.

Or just...obsessively check it less often.

Dr. Fomite

Aged Vet

[Dill]

14,425 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:22 am
mmmnope.

I am hoping to get more caught up this weekend.

I hope you can catch up before the hiatus is over! That way I don't accidentally spoil things by flipping my s**t all over the internet when it drops cat_sweatdrop

Dr. Fomite
The 25th is so far away. crying

Although I'm glad an actual date was announced so I could stop obsessively checking the progress bar.

Or just...obsessively check it less often.

All my this. It got so hard, the longer it went. But then he made the announcement that not only was it going to fall on a critical date, but we're getting an album as well! I'm actually as excited for the album as I am for the flash, there's so much speculation to be done on what's going to happen in story and it's only 5 days away and I can't even deal. On Tuesday I'm going to be sitting in school or the library just flipping the ******** out.

I've been drawing pictures of the metastuck characters just to try and contain my fandom excitement. cat_burning_eyes

MegamanPsy
Also, happy birthday Shoujo.

^Also this! Hello and Happy Birthday!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:37 am
happy late birthday to Shouj!  

LunaInverse
Crew

Cheery Sweetheart

17,000 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Champion 300

Vice Captain

Professional Witch

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:50 am
[Dill]

I hope you can catch up before the hiatus is over! That way I don't accidentally spoil things by flipping my s**t all over the internet when it drops cat_sweatdrop
I don't know how much I have left! Honestly, I probably won't catch up.

Let's see...I am at the part wheeere...Equius is being weird and doesn't want to be a leader of the red team. So he should be entering the game soon.

I was going to make a Homestuck related thread in this guild for us to post in!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:04 pm

Let's see...I am at the part wheeere...Equius is being weird and doesn't want to be a leader of the red team. So he should be entering the game soon.

>Equius being weird
That is definitely a thing that never stops being a thing. All the things. That's... around Page 4180? The current comic is page 6000.

And yeah, a homestuck topic sounds awesome!  

[Dill]

14,425 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

Vice Captain

Professional Witch

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:09 pm
[Dill]

>Equius being weird
That is definitely a thing that never stops being a thing. All the things. That's... around Page 4180? The current comic is page 6000.

And yeah, a homestuck topic sounds awesome!
I wish he wasn't so weird because I am a Sagittarius. crying  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:16 pm

It could be worse. You could have Gamzee.

All my sadness.  

[Dill]

14,425 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

Vice Captain

Professional Witch

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:21 pm
[Dill]

It could be worse. You could have Gamzee.

All my sadness.
My friends daughter, who got me to start reading homestuck, loves the CRAP out of Gamzee! I don't know why!

I actually just sent here an anonymous letter that just reads:

hOnK HonK
: o )

I am pretty sure she is going to freak out when she gets it. Because she doesn't know that I have gotten this far into the story. Last time I talked to her I was maybe in act 3.  
Anti-GUILD!! IRON FIST!!!!!111

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14269 14270 14271 14272 14273 14274 ... 14382 14383 14384 14385 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games