Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ludus: Fighter's Academy

Back to Guilds

The best martial arts rp guild around. 

Tags: Fighting, Martial Arts, Role Playing, Academy, University 

Reply The Lounge
━━━CHATROOM ツ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 ... 1522 1523 1524 1525 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darestrum
Crew

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 8:25 pm
Fenrir Graveheart
Darestrum
Fenrir Graveheart
Darestrum
Watched Iron Man 3... No more Robert Downey Jr. ... all im gonna say

Good movie tho.

What do you mean? Robert Downey Jr is the best Iron Man, he's awesome in that role!

I know he is, even Stan-Lee says hes perfect, but the way they ended it. Just made it impossible.

Yeah I was a little lost as well. I mean, he could remove the chest piece this whole time!? I thought it was the power source for all of his iron man suits. Now he can just remote control them from anywhere? I didn't really like it. Also, what does he look like now? Does he just have a big ******** hole in his chest? Is it concaved inward so he looks like a freak? Does this mean there won't be an Avengers 2? WTF!?

Oh no, this is the last you'll see of RObert as Tony Stark or something, These movies coming out, Thor 2, Iron 3, Captain America 2 ect ect. Are leading up to the next movie BUT with a wee friend was hinted named Rocket Raccoon? It's another coming out but idk it said in the end, Tony Stark will be back...so maybe? Idk...I love Robert...  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 8:56 pm
Darestrum
Fenrir Graveheart
Darestrum
Fenrir Graveheart
Darestrum

Good movie tho.

What do you mean? Robert Downey Jr is the best Iron Man, he's awesome in that role!

I know he is, even Stan-Lee says hes perfect, but the way they ended it. Just made it impossible.

Yeah I was a little lost as well. I mean, he could remove the chest piece this whole time!? I thought it was the power source for all of his iron man suits. Now he can just remote control them from anywhere? I didn't really like it. Also, what does he look like now? Does he just have a big ******** hole in his chest? Is it concaved inward so he looks like a freak? Does this mean there won't be an Avengers 2? WTF!?

Oh no, this is the last you'll see of RObert as Tony Stark or something, These movies coming out, Thor 2, Iron 3, Captain America 2 ect ect. Are leading up to the next movie BUT with a wee friend was hinted named Rocket Raccoon? It's another coming out but idk it said in the end, Tony Stark will be back...so maybe? Idk...I love Robert...

(Hey guys...how bout some spoiler tags eh? Some of the people here haven't seen the movie yet)

Thought the movie was kick a** anyways. If this is Downey's last Iron Man movie...well....he will be missed.

(*SPOILERS* - If you guys stayed till the end of the credits, you would see Tony talking to Bruce Banner...hinting that there might be a Hulk 2)  

jwalker67
Crew

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Darestrum
Crew

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:04 pm
jwalker67
Darestrum
Fenrir Graveheart
Darestrum
Fenrir Graveheart
Darestrum

Good movie tho.

(Hey guys...how bout some spoiler tags eh? Some of the people here haven't seen the movie yet)

Thought the movie was kick a** anyways. If this is Downey's last Iron Man movie...well....he will be missed.

(*SPOILERS* - If you guys stayed till the end of the credits, you would see Tony talking to Bruce Banner...hinting that there might be a Hulk 2)

I technically didnt spoil anything, i just said it left Roberts last movie razz thats all and yes i stayed LOL  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:12 pm
Darestrum
jwalker67
Darestrum
Fenrir Graveheart
Darestrum

I technically didnt spoil anything, i just said it left Roberts last movie razz thats all and yes i stayed LOL

Look at you getting all defensive...it's adorable. xD  

jwalker67
Crew

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Good boy Yuuki

Divine Explorer

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 7:25 am
I'm back. smile  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 7:33 am
Editing, My post simply because Fen Saw everything... No need to have it publicly seen .  

Nzyme_Myst

Ipomoea Batatas

Trash Garbage

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 7:47 am
Nzyme_Myst
Need I say that I just lost my s**t laughing at that? I think that just made the rest of my day PFFT

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 8:12 am
*walks in and clears throat*

Alright my main question of this guild, Why are majority of the female rpcs half naked or wearing ridiculously tight/revealing clothes? I REALLY just want to know. Is it necessary to have yo titties and a** all out in a fight? No, because that gives people something to grab during a fight or rip off said skimpy garment, leaving the individual nude in that particular area which some characters have a sense of embarrassment and move to cover themselves; leaving you open. I just baffles me that majority of the female characters are dress liked strumpets. (You don't want to be called that? Don't wear the uniform, just sayin'). Take my statement as offensive if you want but you do have to agree that wearing such clothing puts someone at a disadvantage in a fight. it's like if a dude was runnin' around in a loin cloth or a speedo. . .which would be just as disturbing. Yes this guild is rated R. . .BUT it gets kind of annoying that people are like "Time to wear practically nothing!" ALL the time. It's like if everyone had the same three main styles and didn't try to use any other ones. . .********. . . annoying and just over done.

Ipomoea Batatas

Trash Garbage

Fist of the Bro Star
Captain

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 8:17 am
K e k k y u

*whispers into walkie-talkie* There's a turd in the punch-bowl. I repeat, a turd in the punch-bowl. ninja

*two men in suits walk into chatroom, throw a bag over your head, and forcibly remove you from the guild*  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 8:21 am
Fenrir Graveheart
Does this bag have air holes in it, pourous, or am I to assume that I shall suffocate? x'D

Ipomoea Batatas

Trash Garbage

Nzyme_Myst

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 8:27 am
K e k k y u

Alright my main question of this guild, Why are majority of the female rpcs half naked or wearing ridiculously tight/revealing clothes? I REALLY just want to know. Is it necessary to have yo titties and a** all out in a fight? No, because that gives people something to grab during a fight or rip off said skimpy garment, leaving the individual nude in that particular area which some characters have a sense of embarrassment and move to cover themselves; leaving you open. I just baffles me that majority of the female characters are dress liked strumpets. (You don't want to be called that? Don't wear the uniform, just sayin'). Take my statement as offensive if you want but you do have to agree that wearing such clothing puts someone at a disadvantage in a fight. it's like if a dude was runnin' around in a loin cloth or a speedo. . .which would be just as disturbing. Yes this guild is rated R. . .BUT it gets kind of annoying that people are like "Time to wear practically nothing!" ALL the time. It's like if everyone had the same three main styles and didn't try to use any other ones. . .********. . . annoying and just over done.

Gives me a reason once I start fighting to start slicing off nippies ?  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 8:28 am
jwalker67
Darestrum
jwalker67
Darestrum
Fenrir Graveheart
Darestrum

Look at you getting all defensive...it's adorable. xD

BTW Deoxys is out early O_o I have him now.  

Darestrum
Crew

Ruthless Lunatic

jwalker67
Crew

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 5:07 pm
K e k k y u

Well...I'm a guy so take everything I have to say with a grain of salt....but I really don't see the issue here. No no no....before you even say it, I am not saying that cause I happen to like the pictures people are using, I am saying that because generally, it is actually mostly are female members who choose to use such pictures. Why? This is role-play, so that means are members are carrying out a fantasy, and if they want to play as a character who happens to have it *Aherm* Going on....let them. As far as the embarrassment thing goes...well I would like to think that those who create such things are under the mind set that if such an opponent would do such a thing, it wouldn't really affect them much since their characters are already comfortable with their body...so much in fact they got no problem showing off some skin. Though I agree with you that it would be odd if someone made a character who's showing off practically a 3rd of their body, then get embarrassed if someone decides to take advantage of that.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm all for the fight against the objectification of women in the media and that sort of thing....but for me the argument kind of falls flat on itself when you realize it's not the men doing it, it's the women. That is just my opinion on the matter. I choose to respond cause your rant reminded me of the rather odd uprising in feminist movements in the media (particularly in video games) going on right now....and while I can get on board with alot of what is being said...some of it has gone way overboard to the point where it's actually starting to negatively affect some aspects of my favorite hobby (*videogames*).....When a topic pops up like this I just can't help but to jump in and give my two cents...It's a very interesting subject to talk about.  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 6:15 pm
jwalker67
I understand and I'm not gonna take what you say with a grain of salt PFFFT Why would I do that? I thank you for vocalizing opinion because it gives a different perspective :3 I just find it to be a tad bit annoying because I dislike seeing the same thing over and over and that goes for anything really. Yes it is the women which doesn't confuse me. . .it's just stupid to throw yourself out of there then get mad that someone said something derogatory about it. (i.e. "Nice Tits"). I don't understand why women throw it out there and get mad that someone says something about it. Hell, ya tits probably are nice; because we ALL know that there was a reason you put on that top, used that image, wore those pants, ect. My thing is, don't offended when they put themselves out there.

*awkward cough*

Feminists . . . dear god don't even get me started on that. *cringes* that is a topic that I could rant about how stupid it is for an extremely long period of time. I completely agree with where it's getting negative with certain aspects of the media such as video games as well as just things in general. . .Society, oh my society, it wants to make society look generally the same or at least have the same key features or else you are considered mediocre or unattractive . . . this is for both genders really. It's just upsetting that a good amount of people just accept that and go along with it or are sucked into what society wants them to think.

Ipomoea Batatas

Trash Garbage

jwalker67
Crew

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 9:04 pm
just spent the past hour skimming through the last 400 pages of the chatroom for no apparent reason.....

ya...

errrrr...anyone up for a robot chicken sketch?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Labu2ZXols  
The Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 ... 1522 1523 1524 1525 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games