Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arsinian

Versatile Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:28 pm
User Image

KumogakureGeninTaijutsuPuppeteerIron Sand

User Image

As Yuushirou made his way down the road to the dojo, he thought about who he was going to choose for a partner. He really hadn't made many friends while attending the academy and even so, he had lost contact with the friends he did make. He was heading to the dojo now to try and find someone suitable to train with him. And while he waited he might as well get some training in. Yuushirou turned off the road and made his way into the dojo.

As he entered, he looked around but didn't see anyone too familiar. This meant that he was training until someone stumbled upon him. He slowly unzipped his jacket and slid it off his back, catching it with his right hand as it slid off his arm, revealing his average built body in his black tank top. It felt like a breath of fresh air to him seeing how he hadn't taken it off in a long while. He walked up to a vacant wooden dummy to practice his taijutsu. As he approached it, he reached into the inside of his jacket and pulled out the Sazanami scroll he had copied earlier.

-------------------------------------------------------------

[1/3]
Yuushirou lightly tossed his jacket off to the side and quickly opened the scroll, eager to learn its contents. He began to read the more advanced techniques, memorizing them all with the first read through. He then rolled it back up and placed it on the ground, next to his jacket. Yuushirou turned to face the dummy, examining the positions of its wooden pegs. As he did so, he slowly slid his feet apart until they were a shoulder's length apart.

[2/3]
He stared straight, focusing on one spot on the dummy in front of him. He did this so he could build up his peripheral vision accuracy. He then raised his arms until his forearms were perpendicular to his waist. After doing so, he thought of the instructions of the first technique he needed to learn.

[3/3]
After a couple of seconds, he slightly stepped forward, raising his left hand to lightly tap the left peg and as the back of his hand bounced off the peg, his right hand tightened as it was launched up at the top peg. His right palm slapped the peg as he stared at the same spot, remembering the next technique to learn.
[Learned: Sweeping Strike]

[1/3]
Yuushirou remembered that the next technique was a movement with his body so he would need to move into a more balanced stance. He released the top peg and slid his feet closer together until he was standing normally.

[2/3]
When he was ready, he quickly slid his right foot forward and slightly to the right while he swept his left foot to the right behind him and moved his head outward to the right, as if he was dodging a real attack. He then stepped forward while slapping the right peg with the back of his right hand. After the successful slap, he launched his left hand forward and up, slapping his left palm against the top peg.

[3/3]
Yuushirou was still focused on the same spot on the dummy but he seemed to see from his peripheral just fine. He slowly released the pegs and moved back to his starting position, directly in front of the dummy.
[Learned: Half-Step]

[1/3]
Yuushirou remembered that this technique required some build up before use so he backed up a couple paces. He slid his feet into place so that they were about one foot apart and both facing straight forward. His arms then slowly rose back into place by his waist.

[2/3]
Yuushirou slowly slid his right foot forward and turned it so that the right side of his foot faced the dummy. His left foot slid behind just as before but this time it kept going, causing Yuushirou to spin counterclockwise. As his back turned to face the dummy, he slowly tucked his elbows into his body and ducked down in order to gain momentum when he performed the technique at full speed. As his left side turned to face the dummy, he slowly lifted his left arm to lightly tap the left peg and as he came to face the dummy, he slowly extended his right arm until his right fist tapped the center of the dummy.

[3/3]
Yuushirou then stood straight and backed up again. It was a good practice run that taught him everything he needed to know in order to go about the technique successfully. He slightly slid his feet apart and raised his arms to his side. He then quickly slid his right foot forward while simultaneously sliding his left foot back. As he turned, he tucked his elbows in, giving him a huge boost. The boost cause his left arm to launch when he lifted it. As it slammed into the left peg, the momentum of the spin had launched his right arm forward before he could even think about it. His fist then slammed into the test dummy, making a very loud thunk and even cracking the wood a bit.
[Learned: Spin Step]

Yuushirou slowly stood back to normal, shaking his hand to rid them of the sting that came with smacking the wood. He then slid his feet back apart so that he was in his horse stance. He brought his arms up to his waist and started to slap the pegs with his palms and forearms in random order. He was doing this to build up his reaction speed and pass the time as he waited for someone interesting to come along.

Ryo: 0
Ac: 0
Chakra Pool: 195/195

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:47 pm
Zero smiled as he walked over to the Academy portion of the building and grasped on to a scroll that had a deep purple ribbon around it tightly. The boy pulled it away and watched the scroll flow downwards so the boy could read it.
[1/4]

Giggling, he realized that he had actually been able to learn the four main classes between the shinobi. This was a good thing, because it meant he wasn't going to have to constantly have to find someone for his squad that can use Ninjustu, Bukijutsu and Genjutsu, because he could do them.
[2/4]

The kid walked up to a man who had volunteered to be put under a Genjutsu that was created by the child. However, Zero was well aware how to use the Mist Servant Technique. He made the seals, making eye contact with the opponent through the entire session of seals.
[3/4]

Zero began to smile as it was apparent that several more Zero's began to appear as if they were materializing from the air around the victim. Laughing, Zero released the subject with a slight giggle. He then placed the scroll back where he had found it, and moved on.
[4/4]

Zombie Swagger

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:12 pm
User Image
User Image
Cloud || Buikijutsu || Sensor || Genin

Yasuo arrived at the Dojo after retrieving his full arsenal of weapons. The 100+ pounds of equipment bothered him slightly but did not impede his movement all that much. He practiced moving around with all his weapons to start his training
1/4

Next thing would be to practice unsheathing his weapons striking and sheathing them in rapid succession. Individually he practiced just that, starting off slow and building himself up so that he could do it at full speed eventually
2/4

Yasuo frowned at the complexity of this next part, not only did he have to attack quickly but with multiple weapons to keep his opponent off gaurd. He practiced by Quickly Drawing his Claymore and bringing it down with an overhand slash. The blade cut through the dummy as Yasuo jerked it out of the ground and hurtled it at the nearest target while he drew his Katanna and Ninjato, quickly striking down enemies as he retrieved his Heavy Weapon
3/4

Lastly Yasuo set about doing it with all Five of his weapons. It was hard at first but after many hours of practice Yasuo had it down so that even in the most heated combat his swordslinging would never falter
4/4

OOC: .

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:30 pm
User Image

User Image

[1/4]
Yuushirou's right palm slapped the right peg of the dummy while his left one slapped the top peg as he looked over to the other side of the dojo. He released the pegs and stood up straight. Yuushirou watched the other boy practice with what seemed to be some heavy weaponry.

[2/4]
He thought for a second, where did he get such weaponry and how did he know how to wield it so fluidly? The thought passed through his head and faded as he remembered what he was doing.

[3/4]
Yuushirou faced the dummy again, backing up a couple paces. He slid his left foot forward about a foot while at the same time sliding his right foot back a foot. Doing this left him in a stance much like the horse stance. The only difference was that now his left side was facing the dummy rather than his front.

[4/4]
As he took this stance, Yuushirou raised his left arm, his left hand balled into a fist. His left forearm rose to meet his waist with his right hand also in a fist. He slowly inched his way toward the dummy until his left fist barely touched the center of the dummy. He paused for a second and as he retracted his left fist down to his waist, he launched his right fist toward the spot his left one just touched. As his knuckles made impact, they made a loud smacking noise and extended the cracks even further through out the dummy.
[Learned- Third Footing: Back stance]

------------------------------------------------------------

[will continue shortly]

Arsinian

Versatile Explorer

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:11 pm
User Image

"The way of a shinobi..."

╚═Inuzuka ⊳ Jounin ⊳ ANBU Apprentice ⊳ Kumogakure ⊳ Shizuki═╝

Kyoishi ditched into the woods by the dojo, dodging trees and bushed as Shi followed. He stopped at a small clearing that was empty except a stump. He took a scroll out of his backpack and unrolled it, it had some dust but that wasen't a worry! Kyo looked at the first techinque of stage three - Sazanami no Taijustu. The first was simple as can be, he tossed Shi a pill, a poof of smoke made him into a replica. "Maemi was sure pissed...even when I said sorry he just pushed it away...he is definitly Sypher's brother." He nodded to Shi who ran at him with a punch, Kyoishi stepped forward and swiped Shi's fist to go above his head as he sent a punch under his chin and knocked the friend back.[ [1/1] Sweeping Strike - C ]

Shi got back up and smiled, he loved being like this! Kyoishi read the next and signaled Shi to run at him like a dynamic kick. Shi nodded and ran forward with his own speed as Kyo got ready. "Hmm...if he won't take a sorry then...I know!" he side-stepped out of the way of Shi who tripped over the stump behind Kyo onto his face. Kyoishi laughed.[ [1/1] Half Step - C ]

Now came something cool as Shi stood up.
"Maemi-san looked pissed when I saw you leave what you do now?" Kyo shot him a look that said shut up. "I'll ask maemi if he wants to hang out with me! B-but..." He dropped his head, Kyo seriously had no real friends...just ex students and a crazy old raikage wanting to beat his curiosity to a pulp. "I'm not gonna ask Dai for advice...Yasuo is useless...ah ha! Doki! Wait...she might be mad at me..." Shi had to poke him to get kyo back to earth. Kyoishi nodded to begin the next techinque as Shi sat down. Kyo read the stroll. Too easy! He got in a sazanami stance and turned his feet, then moved not as quickly as he always did spins but this one was fluid and moved him slighty to the way he spun so he could prepapre for something else. Shi got the message and jumped up, kicking up a leg as Kyo caught it and pulled back then forward, then towards himself again to unbalance Shi who fell onto his rump.[ [1/1] Spin Step and Attack Redirection: Upper Body - C ]

AC [ ► ] 8,500
Ryo [ ► ] 5,850
Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]
Sweeping Strike C
Half-Step
Spin Step
Attack Redirection: Upper Body
Current Chakra [ ► ] 170

"Is to protect those you love..."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:01 pm
Leia Shibuya
User Image

"Wellcome to the world where everyone leaves and then your left all alone"
| GeninKumogakureGenjutsu Sensor RaitonSuiton

Leia shortly but soon down the road heading to the dojo. She took one step inside ebfore fully walking in. As the pink hairded girl made it to the middle she looked around spotting aleast two of her fellow villagers training. " I should be safe here untill someone bothers me." She said lookinng to her side to talk to Ava her imagnation. Leia body shivered as she walked over to a quite coner to sit in the room. Sitting down in the corner the girl watch what was going on quitely.

[245/245]

o_Starlight_

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:08 pm
User Image

Kyoishi stuffed the Sazanami Scroll away and slipped out the Kanjo scroll, he had to work on it a bit more. "Can't believe I'm only on stage two...I'll try to get to stage four." He read the part of stage two he hadn't learned yet, it was a Dishonorable Strike and seemed simple enough. He motioned for Shi to come at him and he did, a full on run towards Kyoishi. Kyoishi ran at him and just when he got infront of Shi, he vanished hen reappeared on the right side when he was on his left before, Shi was confused. Kyoishi struck his hand out at Shi's gut and smacked him back. Standing straight and chuckling.[ [1/1] Dishonorable Strike - D ]

He read the next and last techinque of the stage two, after this he could go on to stage three. "Kinpaku-sama warned me about the dangers of this scroll...I see why when I can't control my anger...poor Doki...poor...Maemi." He felt a bit ashamed but this style was so interesting. "I need to control my emotions, I'll finish this style before I become a full ANBU!" he nodded to Shi who got up and ran at him. Kyoishi swung a fist and dropped down, creating a after image and did what people might think a dance move, swiveling on one hand to swipe Shi's legs out from under him and slam him to the ground. They both got up and laughed.[ [1/1] False Sweep - D ]

AC [ ► ] 8,500
Ryo [ ► ] 5,850
Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ] Dishonorable Strike
False Sweep
Current Chakra [ ► ] 140

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:28 pm
User Image

He looked at the new stage, stage three was called Fury. The last stage was Envy and Hate. Shi backed up and ran at him when he got the signal to start. Kyo focused his chakra into his left palm and pulled his arm back then forward and thrusted it at Shi's chest, letting the chakra explode out and pushed Shi back farther.[ [1/1] Invisible Spear Strike - C ]

This was a bit to dangerous this time to use on Shi, the poor dog was already sore as he changed back and curled on onto the stump tired. Kyoishi had already read the next techinque and was prepared. Pretending to let his opponent's hand glide across his forearm, he picked up his right foot and slammed it down, kneeling a bit to slam his elbow into air. Perfect.[ [1/1] Burst-Step Strike: Tantrum - C ]

Kyoishi made a clone for this one, he wondered if he should go eat after this. His belly was grumbling but he was gonna finish stage three so he could eat and take a nap then do stage four. The clone ran at him and he ducked, swinging his left leg up and catching him under his chin, the clone lew up then poofed.[ [1/1] Burst-Step Strike: Treachery - C ]

He sat down to rest but all he did was think about what maemi had said. "Bully? Selfish brat? I'm none of those! Why does everyone hate me? Kin-sama has little patient with me, Maemi is pissed at me, Doki is hurt cause of me, Sypher is gone..." he stood up furious, picking up his right foot and stomping hard into the ground creating a small crater and pushing his arms forward, Shi was flipped of the stump at the air pressure. Kyo sat back down and calmed himself.[ [1/1] Break-Step Strike: Devastation - C ]

He was still furious, unable to actually control it at this point in the stage, it was better to release all your anger on a object instead of a person. He stood up and created a clone, Shi backed away into the bushes a bit scared. Kyoishi pushed off the ground forward at his clone, aiming the knee right at it and making it poof. He landed and saw he left another small crater where he had pushed up, he stood up and walked off with Shi following. [ [1/1] Break-Step Strike: Frenzy - C ]

[/exit]

AC [ ► ] 8,500
Ryo [ ► ] 5,850
Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ] Dishonorable Strike
False Sweep
Current Chakra [ ► ] 40

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Omonarujin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:08 pm
User Image"... He who can not protect the weak below him ..."

^Jin Ichi Omonaru^
Village | Kumogakure
Rank | Genin
Class | Taijutsu
Sub-Class | Brawler
Squad | ???
Ryo (両) | 0
AC (Advancement Credit) | 0
Chakra Pool [200] | 200 / 200

ENTER JIN

Jin had entered the dojo alone, oblivious to the fact that his senpai hadn't caught up yet. ...I couldn't have gotten that far ahead of him.. could I?... Jin pondered to himself as he looked back to finally acknowledge that Apollo-senpai wasn't directly behind him as he had imagined.

Turning his attention back to the dojo, Jin could see that several shinobi had already begun their training. One in particular was just sitting. Jin had nothing better to do, so he wandered over to her to ask,
"...are you waiting for someone?..." Jin was standing straight, hands dug deep in the pockets of his hoodie, dark-red eyes focusing on the pink-haired girl. He was trying to remember if they had met before, but all he could recall was the brief moment of him passing her by in the Raikage's office.

Action : Creating conversation..
Location : Near a corner of the room with the pink-haired girl..
Thinking : Now where have I seen her before?..
Feeling : Confounded..

Active Techniques
(n/a)

OOC : (n/a)

"... shouldn't stand above those who can ..."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:11 pm
Apollo entered the dojo with a smile on his face, waiting for his young ward to follow. He knew he'd be running behind him soon enough and was excited about their training starting. "Alright Jin!" Apollo spoke as he walked, leading the new ninja into a room all their own. "We'll start out training here. I finally had the chance to read your file and I must say that I'm impressed. You have some decent taijutsu skill under your belt, however, the road here will only get harder." As the blonde spoke he began removing his yukata and underneath Jin would see that his entire upper body was bandaged. "I've gotten scar after scar training this body of mine and you'll do the same. That being said we'll get to technique and skill later, right now we have to build your stamina." Apollo did a few hand signs before touching the floor, causing two toad imprinted mats to appear. "Alright, for the next two hours we will do nothing more than sit here and meditate. By calming your body and mind you allow the chakra to churn, causing growth. As Taijutsu users that is a major problem. Our lack of chakra control. We're going to hone that skill first and then begin actual training. Now, get comfortable. We'll be here for awhile." After his words Apollo got into the meditating position, closing his eyes and breathing deeply. He knew Jin was excited to begin, but he needed to build his base strength first. Then they could actually start real training.

Deecee Sama

Genius

Arsinian

Versatile Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:22 am
User Image

User Image

As Yuushirou trained, he could hear the chatter of people behind him. He listened to what they were saying but it hadn't distracted him from his training.

--------------------------------------------------------

[1/4]
Yuushirou stood straight, clenching his fists and releasing them repeatedly to try and ease the tension caused from them smacking the wood. He peeked a look over at the others talking and caught a quick glimpse of a girl with pink hair and eyes as pink as the cherry blossoms that danced around in the winds of the forests. After seeing her, Yuushirou was frozen for a second but after realizing his distraction, he turned back to the training dummy to learn his next technique.

[2/4]
Yuushirou thought for a second and remembered what he had to do. He slowly slid his feet apart about a foot as he focused on one point on the dummy. Not long after getting into his first stance, Yuushirou moved forward, to the right of the dummy. His feet barely lifted off the ground as he crossed the gap of about two meters between him and the dummy.

[3/4]
As Yuushirou approached the training dummy, he raised his right hand so that the back of it slapped the right peg on the dummy, causing it to spin counterclockwise and follow Yuushirou's movement. But, he quickly came to a stop while raising his left hand to catch the left peg and stop the dummy's movement.

[4/4]
As soon as he had a grip on the dummy, his right hand launched upward, smacking the top peg with his palm. He paused for a second and then released the dummy, walking back to his starting position, glancing back at the girl with pink hair.
[Learned: Flat Step]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:28 pm
User Image

Kyoishi returned to his spot of training, munching onigiri like no tomorrow. "Haven't eaten in two days." He thought, he was focusing on a certain rapping student and training and missions. He sat down on the stump and read the new stage of kanjo. "Hardening my body? SWEET! Twelve year old hulk!" Then he read the part about not overestimating his strength or speed. "Tck...of course..." He finished about three onigiri, maybe after stage four he would do a mission or two.[ [1/3] ]

"I have to be careful from now on with these stages, especially stage five and six....might hurt myself a little more then a opponent." In this stage he would create a stage of calm, being slightly more able to control his emotions and use the kanjo style without anger or other emotions. "This stage is called sorrow...must hurt..." He thought, cracking his knuckles after setting the bag of food down. He would have to tighten his muscles and prepare incase his opponent was attacking him.[ [2/3] ]

Shizuki watched him, if he was needed then Kyoishi would tell him but for now, this was only for defense and wasn't gonna be used to attack a opponent. "On the scroll it says no one has mastered it...I'll be the first!" he thought, clenching his fists and crossing his arms infront of his face and neck where muscles could not be tensed for this. His foot were spread shoulder length apart, tensing the tendons and thigh muscles, he hoped no one would attack the ankel tendon, it was the weakest of anyone's body next to the next. He breathed in, tensing his stomach and chest muscles, even the back muscles and shoulder muscles. His low arm muscles tensed and so did the upper arm muscles. He narrowed his eyes and kept his calm, he would have to if someone attacked and he could only defend himself. He untensed his muscles and sat down, munching more food.[ [3/3] Iron Body - B ]
[/exit to do missions]

AC [ ► ] 8,500
Ryo [ ► ] 5,850
Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ] Iron Body
Current Chakra [ ► ] 210

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

o_Starlight_

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:34 pm
Leia Shibuya
User Image

"Wellcome to the world where everyone leaves and then your left all alone"
| GeninKumogakureGenjutsu Sensor RaitonSuiton

Leia was'nt paying attention to the others walking in the dojo that much. The girl figited jumping to her feet when a boy had spoken to her. she had bumped into him from the Raikages office before but that was it." I--I dont know i just came here beacause lady Kinpaku sama told me to work on my Taijutsu and ninjutsu. Leia said confused she looked past him to see a elder man calling the boy and pointed "Dont mind me, your Sensei is calling you." She placed her hand down and sat resting on the wall quitely again.

[245/245]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:47 pm
User Image"... He who can not protect the weak below him ..."

^Jin Ichi Omonaru^
Village | Kumogakure
Rank | Genin
Class | Taijutsu
Sub-Class | Brawler
Squad | ???
Ryo (両) | 0
AC (Advancement Credit) | 0
Chakra Pool [200] | 200 / 200

Apollo-senpai had shown up before they could really build a solid conversation. Shrugging, Jin threw a wave of goodbye while turning to his senpai for training. "...well if you get bored, you could always join us.. I'm sure Apollo-senpai wouldn't mind..." Jin was ready, but when he saw the battered body of his senpai, he almost thought twice. Almost. Oddly enough, Jin was BEGGING to train that hard. "...HAI!.." Jin exclaimed, as he threw off his hoodie and shirt, to show a slightly toned build. Still scrawny, but you could still tell that he had been training physically.

Getting into his meditation form on the mat, Jin sat cross-legged, his hands cupped in his laps, eyes closed, the world around him beginning to erase itself from his mind. Jin had plenty of time training by himself, so meditating was usually easy, but this time there were people around. Erasing them from the world was proving difficult to Jin, but he was trying.

Action : Meditating..
Thinking : Breathe.. just breathe..
Feeling : Calm..

Active Techniques
(n/a)

OOC : (n/a)

"... shouldn't stand above those who can ..."

Omonarujin

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games