Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LiquidMangos

Feral Leaf

18,650 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:41 pm
Zoobey

I won a custom student and she was accepted and all I'm waiting for is the art. Is it okay for me to try in the 5 day drabble challenge so long as I link back to the room link I set up already? ^.^'

I just wanted to make sure rather than going ahead and starting the thread~ ♥  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:21 pm
Kaineferu
Zoobey

I won a custom student and she was accepted and all I'm waiting for is the art. Is it okay for me to try in the 5 day drabble challenge so long as I link back to the room link I set up already? ^.^'

I just wanted to make sure rather than going ahead and starting the thread~ ♥

OF COURSE! biggrin That's totally fine!  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:40 pm
lizbot
Lady Aria Starstone
So I have a quick question! I have a character for whom the only art I received was on a grey background. I've been unable to get her certed because of this. Is there any official way to request a transparent .png?

depending on which it is ~ we may not have the transparent .png because sometimes terrible things happen on computers ~ terrible awful things that involve saving the wrong file and losing the right one ~ if thats the case, then just submit it for certing anyway, explaining the issue, and if lani isn't able to make a clean cert of it, she'll be able to ask zoo or one of the other shop artists to

AH all right. Do I PM Cheshire myself, or is there a place I should post to ask? -Sorry to be a pain!-  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:02 am
hello I would like to know if I can participate in the challenge even though I have not sweated my character and thank you
redface  

yuri black moon

Distinct Member

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Aazhie

Greedy Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:10 pm
Zoobey

More a comment than question... In the Drabble info, you have the date as March 8th Friday, but it is the 7th today! ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:13 pm
Aazhie
Zoobey

More a comment than question... In the Drabble info, you have the date as March 8th Friday, but it is the 7th today! ^^

That's fine tou can still submit early LOL whenever you're ready!  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:46 pm
yuri-vampire-pur-blood
hello I would like to know if I can participate in the challenge even though I have not sweated my character and thank you
redface

I'm not sure what you mean by sweated, but in order to participate in the drabble challenge you need to at least create a quest thread with your character's basic info. If during the drabble challenge you realize what you've put down in the quest thread doesn't work anymore, you can totes change it.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:47 pm
Zoobey

ABOUT THE DRABBLE CONTEST

I AM THE MOST EASILY CONFUSED OF ALL THE PEOPLE AROUND.. Also I did this to myself by procrastinating.

I know it said not to worry if we missed a day (I have missed several because I can't get the lead out even if you paid me)...

I am just confused cause it says you pick one theme a day and then.. if we miss a day we can pick more...? And as many as we want?

I am probably just over complicating this. /Sobs.  

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:25 pm
Pales
Zoobey

ABOUT THE DRABBLE CONTEST

I AM THE MOST EASILY CONFUSED OF ALL THE PEOPLE AROUND.. Also I did this to myself by procrastinating.

I know it said not to worry if we missed a day (I have missed several because I can't get the lead out even if you paid me)...

I am just confused cause it says you pick one theme a day and then.. if we miss a day we can pick more...? And as many as we want?

I am probably just over complicating this. /Sobs.

Yep~ You can do as many as you want. The main thing is to make sure they're all separate as in don't re-use a drabble theme. ie if you do "Nightmare" twice it'll only count as one.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:27 pm
... SO I JUST REMEMBERED Manyara lost her distortion crystal to a Hunter a while back like this summer nooooo ********> and I was wondering what effect that has on her, if one regenerated, i d e k please advise

Zoobey
pickin on u since Caelius wanted it lol

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:46 am
I have character questions

1. I read a class in TiH which told that most Minipets come from the same FEAR that a Halloween Person does so for every Minipet theres a Halloween Person version of it or like it at the very least like the Nian a Minipet Nian is just a smaller more animal/pokemon like version of a Halloween Person Nian so my question is this would the same apply to a Noise Hedgie?

Like it would be a Noise Hedgie MONSTER and not be exactly like the Mini it would LOOK like a Big Noise Hedgie with the Noise Markings and long legs and sharp claws and such instead of a traditional Hedgehog but wouldn't be a Minipet only a Halloween person who looks like said Minipet and like you wouldn't see a Classicore Noise Hedgie Monster it'd have to be a different Noise Hedgie like my Noise Hedgie char is a Noise Hedgie Musicore which isn't a known Noise Hedgie

2. Can a Halloween person die and come back as a ghost?

3. Can I edit my Drabbles? because they were based on this char  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:43 pm
Rikku Takanashi
I have character questions

1. I read a class in TiH which told that most Minipets come from the same FEAR that a Halloween Person does so for every Minipet theres a Halloween Person version of it or like it at the very least like the Nian a Minipet Nian is just a smaller more animal/pokemon like version of a Halloween Person Nian so my question is this would the same apply to a Noise Hedgie?

Like it would be a Noise Hedgie MONSTER and not be exactly like the Mini it would LOOK like a Big Noise Hedgie with the Noise Markings and long legs and sharp claws and such instead of a traditional Hedgehog but wouldn't be a Minipet only a Halloween person who looks like said Minipet and like you wouldn't see a Classicore Noise Hedgie Monster it'd have to be a different Noise Hedgie like my Noise Hedgie char is a Noise Hedgie Musicore which isn't a known Noise Hedgie

2. Can a Halloween person die and come back as a ghost?

3. Can I edit my Drabbles? because they were based on this char

1. the shape minipets take is easily influenced by their environment, thats why you'll see some that resemble certain races and individual characters. Since that minipet is based on an outside source, its better to base your character on that outside source rather than the minipet.

2. Yes, they are not the same, they are not recognizable as who they were, they lose those memories and their abilities change to suit ghosts rather than their former species

3. Yes! Go right ahead!  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:18 pm
Ah so a Noise Monster could come from a persons Fear of Noise creatures and a particular animal and it could look very simular to the minipet but wouldn't look 100% like it in shape and everything

Does that mean it'd have to shape wise look like a regular Hedgehog or could it be longer limbed and generally shaped like the Noise Hedgie Minis? Also could a Noise Hedgie Monster share the same looking Noise Markings as the Minis do?

Heres my idea on Noise Monsters

They were created when a Reaper who loved the human game Twewy made a scary fan made Twewy movie involving them but didn't just use what they saw in the game they created all sorts of new types and used Noise Minipets they saw as insparation for a few however they didn't base it completely off the minipets

Sense then Noise Monsters of various types have shown up some look like minis but are different types like you wouldn't ever see a Noise Hedgie Classicore Monster or a Noise Raven Sonata Monster

The natural forms of the ones based off of Minipets would generally look very simular to the Minipet Specie like in shape and shared Noise Markings however the Noise Monster would be much bigger and maybe have a marking or two the Minipet doesn't have

Is this idea acceptable? I really like the shape and look of Noise Hedgie but sense it can't be a EXACT copy of the Minipet so to not infringe on the artist im trying to think of a way to make them as simular as possible without them being to simular :/

As for the Ghost thing so he couldn't be a Ghost Noise Hedgie Monster? Im counting on the not remembering their life bit but would a Ghost Noise Hedgie Monster still have its Natural Abilities? Or at least some of it's natural traits like being able to summon Noise Markings onto their humaniod form?

Sorry if my questions are confusing ^^;

zoobey

liz is quoting zoo here as she is most familiar with noise creatures and minipets in general

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:51 am
HEY I was wondering about something which I never recorded, and it only just now became relevant for me: That career aptitude test that our characters did, was that an exam for the purpose of end of year requirements too, or just an exam ICly? As in, Amarus did it to completion but I wasn't sure if it counts as her exam.

zoobey

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games