Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply 40k Discussion
The Chaos Space Marines Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 195 196 197 198 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 9:45 pm
Chaplain_Asmodai
Yahiko_Meoshine
Ahh but that's only A Wraithlord. You forget about the Fire Prism that is massacreing on your lines. Oh and the Dark Reapers.

Wraithlords are easily taken care of with a 4 man devastator squad with either lascannons or plasma cannons, plus plasma cannons are devastating to heavy infantry like scorpians.
And a 4 man devastator squad is easily taken out with a 15 man Guardians sqaud, or a ranger squad.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 6:51 am
Chaplain_Asmodai
DarkElf27
Eh, Eldrad warned the "Emperor" about Horus's betrayal over a year ahead of time, and was ignored by the Emp.

our emperor was a fool, but his power is absolute, he made one mistake but has mended it and has given the imperium new life.
As did Magnus the Red... and we all know what happened after that.  

darth603

darth603

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 6:56 am
DarkElf27
Chaplain_Asmodai
Wraithlords are easily taken care of with a 4 man devastator squad with either lascannons or plasma cannons, plus plasma cannons are devastating to heavy infantry like scorpians.
And a 4 man devastator squad is easily taken out with a 15 man Guardians sqaud, or a ranger squad.
LOL. That's why Dev and Havoc squads really need to have six to ten people in them- if for no other reason than meat shielding the guys with the heavy weapons IMO.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 11:43 am
Hey, I now have a 2100 point army. Mainly it has infantry type units (Marines, Thousand Sons Chosen, Berzerkers) backed up by a Defiler and a Pred. However, the only Fast Attack I have is three bikers. What do you players suggest for adding faster attackers?  

Prodius

Ackturaz

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 3:07 pm
I'm trying to remodel my Chaos Lord... What model has a nice metal axe I can attach to him? I'm not looking for the one Kharn has. I want it to be a little different.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 4:30 pm
Prodius
Hey, I now have a 2100 point army. Mainly it has infantry type units (Marines, Thousand Sons Chosen, Berzerkers) backed up by a Defiler and a Pred. However, the only Fast Attack I have is three bikers. What do you players suggest for adding faster attackers?

Raptors for tank hunting, Screamers for some quick attacks on the enemy.  

Drachyench

Tojju

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 6:17 pm
I need some tips on painting some Bloodletters of Khorne for my Eldar army. xd Anyone got any?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:12 pm
I'm not sure exactly where to post this, so I'm hoping it's okay to ask this here.

I was thinking of having my Imperial Guardsmen turn to Chaos and become Chaos Cultists. Does anyone know where I could find rules for that or if I can even do it at all?  

Sepoko

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:16 pm
I havent the slightest idea.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:20 pm
Sepoko
I'm not sure exactly where to post this, so I'm hoping it's okay to ask this here.

I was thinking of having my Imperial Guardsmen turn to Chaos and become Chaos Cultists. Does anyone know where I could find rules for that or if I can even do it at all?
Dun' think so. Could make up the rules for it though.  

Tojju

Chammadai

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:35 am
Weren't the Lost and the Damned in codex: Eye of Terror something like that? I'm not sure, never seen the rules, but it's worth checking.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 7:15 am
Chammadai
Weren't the Lost and the Damned in codex: Eye of Terror something like that? I'm not sure, never seen the rules, but it's worth checking.
*Rolls scatter dice*

Bang on!

LatD rules are in the Codex: Eye of Terror.  

darth603

Prodius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 2:27 pm
I got bored and wrote a codex for Chaos Tau. is that odd?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 2:39 pm
Prodius
I got bored and wrote a codex for Chaos Tau. is that odd?
Not unusual except that Chaos Tau are one of the most unlikely armies in the game except as Daemonhunters opponents (in which case the Shas'o or Ethereal is generally a possession case).  

darth603

darth603

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 1:50 pm
Speaking of the Daemonhunters... I've been thinking about replacing my Bloodthirster's model with one of the Greater Daemons from GW's daemonhunter website. Here's the linky.

Would anyone object to facing one of these big gribblies if they were told exactly which Greater Daemon it represented?

I also found my two packs of V.2 "mega-claws" Daemonettes. One of them is still painted from the last time I used them eek Looks like I'll have to paint my other Daemons to match them since I don't want to dunk them in Pine-o-Pine right now.  
40k Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 195 196 197 198 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games