Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Kingdom Hearts II: [A] [H]eart [R]eborn
Radiant Garden [COMPLETED] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MiwaFujiwara

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:11 pm
"SAIX!!!"

Yuffie watched in horror as the deadly petals cut into her friend's back, causing serious wounds that made what he got in Destiny Islands look like a paper cut. Her body now running on adrenaline, she grabbed the bottle of elixir stuffed in her pack and threw it at Aerith. "Here!! I had this synthesized just a minute ago!! Use it!!!" She knew that if the woman couldn't catch it, the medicine would be fine due to the strength of the bottle, but if the Marluxia-double got it, that might cause problems.

She waited until Roxas and Tifa got Saix back into the house, and then focused her energy into getting ready for her ultimate attack. In less than a minute, her shuriken once again grew many times in size and took on a striking purple glow. She eyed the opposition carefully, and positioned herself so that the arc her weapon would take would slice right through the double's neck. She knew from the battle on Destiny Islands that it had possibly high rate of failure, but she couldn't just do nothing while this guy slaughtered her friends.

Before Marluxia's Heartless could visibly react, she screamed for the others outside to duck and released her powered-up shuriken to its deadly path. As soon as it left her fingers, she ducked as well and hid her face, not wanting to watch the beheading that would occur.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:24 am
Laying limp in Tifa and Roxas' arms, blood was dripping from his wounds and falling in heaps on the floor below. His body was done. It couldn't take no sleep or fighting till his body cracked. It was through...Even the never consious part of his mind was having problems keeping up to step with him.

'C'mon Saix..." He faintly heard Roxas whisper to him. I can't... He thought faintly. He could feel himself literally being dragged by two people. He faintly knew it was Tifa and Roxas. I'm so sorry... He found himself telling them, though they could not hear him.

"SAIX!!!" He heard Yuffie's high voice scream. It was slightly enough to jolt his consiousness, letting out a faint groan. "T-Tifa..." He gasped faintly, his voice in such a faint whisper that her and Roxas were the only two that heard it.

"I...I must tell you something..." He continued, his consiousness returning at his determination. He had to tell her...he knew he promised Roxas he wouldn't yet...but he felt so tired. His heart ached for beating his promise to Roxas...Please forgive me, Roxas...I am sorry I could not help you...or keep a simple promise. So close to just letting go.... He was trying to fight, honestly. But fighting Axel and not resting before suddenly thinking he could take on Greed was the worst mistake of his life.

"I-" He was about to say what he wanted to, but heard Tifa interupt him. He could hear the worry in her voice. She seemed on the verge of tears. Was she that worried for him?

Xaldin watched. He saw the quickly forming pool of blood under Saix, which was a trail of blood from being moved ever so slowly to Aeirth. He wanted to help...

"Hold on guys! Keep him consious!" He told them, running out to Aeirth and snattching the Elixer from her and taking it directly to Roxas and Tifa.

"Get him to drink it...hurry! He doesn't look like he'll make it for long with all this blood he's loosing in heaps!" He said worriedly, taking the cork from the bottle quickly.

C'mon, man. You knew you couldn't take him...But why did you? He asked Saix in his head. Now here he was baraly alive infront of them.

"Die on us, Saix, and I sware you'll be upsetting your girl." He told him, who groaned in response.

Diazu

queen_qing
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:36 am
"You need to rest, Saix," Tifa cut in before he could say anymore, shaking her head at his words. He needed to conserve his energy; especially when it looked like he was in such pain. It hurt so much more to speak, didn't it?

Biting her lip, she continued, "Whatever you have to tell me, do it later. Not now, okay?" Her voice was gentle; the same one she had used when he had awakened from a nightmare earlier.

...Earlier, was it? It seemed like a million years away, truly. He was in a very bad shape, and Tifa couldn't help but worry. Could Aerith heal such extensive wounds? With all her heart, she hoped it was possible; he just had his heart back, and he didn't deserve to have his life taken away from him.

How could someone bleed so much and not die? She wondered briefly before she pushed that thought away, unwilling to dwell on that nasty thought overmuch. Her arm was slick with his blood, especially when she had to put an arm around his waist to support him properly.

"Don't worry, Saix," she continued, forcing a note of calmness into her tone, even though she was feeling anything but. "We'll take care of things here...you focus on healing, all right? You only need to do that right now..."

She paused as Xaldin took the elixir from Aerith, then stopped in her tracks when he poured it's contents into the ex-Nobody's mouth, a small swell of hope rising within her.

But what Xaldin had said made her eyes widen slightly. Saix already had a girl...?

But...that was a good thing, right? The fact that he had someone to live for? So why did that make her feel...sad?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:48 am
Searing pain shot through every part of his body. This was supose to heal him!? It was unbearable...!

Unable to control himself, Saix howled with pain, the sound almost inhuman. Eyes tightly shut as the searing pain in his body was most intense around his aching arms, legs and wounds in his back. Why did it focus on his worst pains...?

He whimpered, trembling in their arms until he sighed, his shaking body calming as the pain suddenly turned into soothing relief. His energy was completely restored seconds later after his body was gone of all wounds and aches. He felt like he slept for three days...! Amazing...

He slowly pushed himself up, no longer needing the support from Roxas and Tifa anymore. "Thank you...Not making that mistake twice." He smiled, feeling so much better now that he was healed. So much better for so many reasons.

He didn't tell Tifa yet...good. Now he could keep his promise to Roxas after all!

Diazu

queen_qing
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:02 am
Tifa's eyes widened as the elixir worked it's magic, glad for it's rapid healing abilities. Wow, Yuffie's elixir sure worked wonders, indeed.

Letting go of him quickly, feeling embarassed at her assumption that Saix was single, and had probably returned the attraction she had felt for him, she stepped away. His girlfriend definitely wouldn't be happy if she saw her holding him, even though he had been mortally wounded. She was glad that he was fine now, and that he wasn't dying, but surely it wasn't her place to express that relief, was it?

He had another, and that other person definitely wasn't her.

Finding herself quite unable to look at him, Tifa simply nodded, forcing a brief smile before she turned away, back to where the others were still facing off with Greed.

Darn it, she needed a distraction. Immediately. If only to take her mind off her humiliation. What would he think of her now, really?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:09 am
He could sense something was bothering her when she suddenly pulled away from him, suddenly putting distance between the two of them. Why?

"Are you alright?" He asked her, putting a hand on her shoulder. He knew something was troubling her. He saw the pain in her eyes.

Was it because he was hurt? Was it from Xaldin making that comment again? Damnit! He wished he knew so he could comfort her somehow. Any way he could...!

Without thinking, he pushed on her shoulder, his other hand grabbing her other shoulder as her upper body turned, making her look at him. But as he did, she would not look at him. Her head was down and to the side, as if trying to avoid him. "Tifa...Tell me what is wrong. I know what I did was stupid...but i'm alright now!" He assured her, assuming it was from his injuries.

Diazu

queen_qing
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:19 am
"I'm fine," Tifa told him, silently wondering why he would want to touch her again, after her blatant stupidity in assuming that he had felt something for her.

Even when he turned her body towards him, Tifa could not bring herself to look at him fully. Anywhere but him. Anywhere...

Gathering her courage, and hoping that her voice didn't change, she finally looked up at him and forced a small smile. It was the hest that she could do right now, considering the circumstances. "I-I'm glad you're all right, but these things....you shouldn't be telling me this."

Your girlfriend would probably be happier than I am to know that you're fine, wherever she is.

Gently removing his hands from her shoulders, she simply nodded towards the scene, hoping that he didn't see through her act. His hands were warm on her shoulders, but she needed to get away, before she did something she knew she would regret later. "Come on," she continued, her voice stronger now. "We need to get back to the others."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:25 am
He knew something was wrong. He easily saw through her act. It reminded him of Axel.

But he didn't want to upset her. It knew he would regret it if he did. He removed his hands as she pulled them off, and he sighed. Hopefully by the time he would tell her she might be in a better mood. He hoped she wouldn't be this distant later.

"Right." He said simply, knowing she had a point about needing to help the others.

Even with that knowledge, he still couldn't take his mind off what was upsetting her. He wanted to know so badly, but made no attempt to ask.

Diazu

Trae prodigy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:09 am
(( U_U you all post so fast.....then I wake up to like....20 more posts to read))

Kairi frowned when Sora told her to go back, She knew he just wanted her to be safe...but this guy really didn't seem overly tough. She could handle him! "Sora, you don't have to worry. I can do this." she smiled and assumed a battle stance.

Then Seifer showed up.

"Hey, you REALLY need to get out of here. It's going to get pretty nasty in a minute....and it'd be a shame if a nice girl like you got caught in the middle."

Kairi clencthed her keyblade tightly. What was it with boys? Are they all under the impression that girls are helpless? Sure, she had gotten captured in the past..but that was the past. How was she ever going to show them that she could fight, if they won't let her?

"Fine!" she all but shouted, "I was only trying to help, but you don't believe I can do anything but sit around and wait for you guys to save me!" she was yelling at them both in a way. She threw her, now shrunken keyblade, in her bag and ran off.

If Riku was there, he would have given her a chance. He was the one who gave her the keyblade, he let her fight the heartless in Twilight Town with him. That settled it. She was going to find Riku.

((That could possibly be so OOC....*faceplam*))

Aerith rushed over when she heard Tifa calling her, Saix was badly injured...again. It seemed all that man ever did was get hurt. She caught Yuffie's elixer and gave it to Tifa who used it on Saix.

"That would have taken alot of magic to heal...it was a good thing Yuffie had the elixer." she looked up at Tifa, who had just let go of Saix and walked over to face Greed again. "Hey...Tifa..what happened?" Aerith ran up next to her friend.

She whispered so only Tifa could hear, "You two seemed really into each other, why'd you let go of him?" Aerith wasn't completely romance savvy, but she knew enough. Like, if you suddenly drop the injured guy you liked, something was up.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:30 am
Sora blinked as Kairi lost her temper - she had never lost her temper before! - and ran off. He'd been freaking annoyed at Seifer's shameless firting with her, but apparently her words had triggered some sort of adverse reaction.

Had he said something wrong? Heck, he probably did, but what?

Torn for a moment between going after him and defending the hurt Axel, Sora ran through his options hastily. The heartless still had to be dealt with, and Roxas would hate it if he ever found out that he left Namine. But Demyx looked like he was capable of handling it, and Kairi...he didn't want to let her go again. What if another Heartless happened upon her when she was alone?

Keyblades dissipating, the boy gave chase, running after the redhead.

I'm sorry, guys...Kairi's too important....

~~

Silently grateful for her friend's presence, Tifa shook her head, biting her lip. Aerith was extremely perceptive, but she supposed that really didn't matter now.

Closing her eyes quietly, she murmured back to her, an embarassed flush staining her cheeks. "He's got a girlfriend, Aerith." At least, that was what Xaldin had implied, and Tifa really had no right to be angry, was she? "God he's going to think that I'm a slut, or something," she continued, wincing as her spoken words cut into her all the same. "I'm such an idiot..."

queen_qing
Crew

Trae prodigy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:56 am
Last she heard, Riku was in the castle. When she got there, Kairi leaned against the wall to catch her breath. "Wow..." she breathed, "It really looks different, then again...it's been a while." she barely remembered what the castle looked like before it was destoryed, but atleast it was being rebuilt.

She heard footsteps coming at her at a fast pace, Kairi turned around. There was Sora, looking very tired and slightly confused. "...Did you leave everyone back there?" she frowned, "Look, you wanted me out of the way and I am." Kairi sat against the wall, "Go back and help them, ok?"

Aerith blinked, "Really? Are you sure?" she looked at Saix, the back at Tifa, "Get out! Who told you? Was it him?" from the look on Tifa's face, Saix hadn't told her directly, "Then how do you know if it's true? I'm sure he doesn't think you're a slut..but you should talk to him" she shrugged, "Just a thought".

She turned to walk back, before turning around to face Tifa again, "Hey Tifa...do you...um...what do you think I should do about Cloud?" Tifa knew Cloud a bit longer then Aerith did, so maybe she knew what to do about him.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:20 am
Sora scratched his head, not knowing what to do about it. He wasn't the world's best person to consult on how to deal with girls, and the boy was flying blind here.

He had stopped when she did, and he simply shook his head, "Kairi, I'm sorry if I made you angry, but I didn't want you to get hurt again." After everything they'd been through, the least he could do was take care of her, he knew it, and that meant keeping her out of harm's way.

Sitting down next to her, he continued, looking almost aghast at her last statement. "I can't leave you here alone!"

~

Well....Aerith made sense there, but...well...how clear could it be? Xaldin had said it clearly enough, didn't he? What would asking him accomplish, really?

She relaxed slightly when Aerith changed the subject, and she smiled, crimson eyes twinkling. "I think..." she leaned in and whispered, so only the flowergirl could hear. "You should go for it."  

queen_qing
Crew

xWhisperingxDismayx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:44 am
Axel looked away from the cloaked guy as Sora, Kairi, Demyx, and some...other...guy...came running up to help him. Oh thank god. As much as he didn't like taking help from others, he had to face the fact. He didn't have a prayer fighting in his state.

Axel was about to tell Sora that it wasn't the cloaked guy that had attacked him, like he said, but that he could still kick his a**, but then Kairi yelled. She left. Sora went after her. So now just Demyx and this other kid. Oh. Great. NOW he knew he would be safe. Except not. Demyx was probably the worst in the Organization at fighting, and Axel didn't even KNOW this other kid. He didn't want to just stand there and watch, but he didn't want to run away either. Man, he was confused.

"...." Axel opened his mouth to say something, though shut it again, ".........." That was....confusing.

------------

Cloud's mind suddenly pulled away from the conversation, thinking a bit too hard on the topic of those cloaked guys. What did they want? How were they supposed to fight them? When would they show up again? Questions like that raced through his mind as he stared at the floor, trying to answer them. He heard Aerith talking, but assumed it was in the conversation.

Though Yuffie's yell snapped his attention away from his thoughts. There they were! Leon grabbed his gunblade and ran out. Cloud snatched his buster sword and ran out, not far behind. Things were already out of hand when he got there. Saix was conversing with a man that looked like one of the men that had been in the room.

Cloud was trying to find a good moment to attack, when Saix decided fighting right then would be good. He was about to jump in and help, when the man dodged. He talked about Kingdom Hearts, and that apparently angered Saix, because he went in for another attack. The man dodged again and pulled out a very, very short sword. What good was that?

...Oh. It suddenly broke into a mass of petal-like shards and shot them almost like a spray at Saix, who dodged. Then they stabbed his back. Cloud watched calmly. This man was going to be difficult to attack. The shards left Saix's back, and returned to a sword and it was put away. There was a rush to help Saix, who was eventually healed. Though, before Cloud could attack,Yuffie charged her weapon and threw it, calling for everyone to duck. He suddenly stooped down, as to not get hit.

"Let's hope we win this time." Cloud muttered to himself as he ducked.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:08 am
Kairi sighed, "It wasn't just you Sora, Seifer was the one who really set me off...." she put her head on his shoulder, "Just let me help out from time to time, ok? And sorry I overreacted...Roxas was right about Seifer"

She smiled when he said he wouldn't leave her there, "Then let's go back...but not right now. We'll stay here a few minutes longer." Kairi closed her eyes, "Just a little bit longer...." she grabbed hold of his hand, "Ok?"

Aerith smiled, "Really?" she turned and search around with her eyes until she found Cloud, who just walked outside, she turned back to Tifa, "You think I should?" Tifa nodded in approval, so Aerith ran over to the blonde.

"You ok, Cloud?"

Trae prodigy

MiwaFujiwara

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:09 am
Well s**t. That didn't work out to well.

He watched as Kairi ran from the battle, Sora in tow. Although he was relieved she was out of the danger zone, her exact reaction to his words made him feel like a jerk. How was I supposed to know she would go off like that? I was just trying to be a nice guy!! This just hasn't been my day....

He looked to his side and saw the effeminate boy with the god-awful haircut run over. To his credit, the teen was carrying a weapon, though to Seifer it looked more like a crazy musical instrument than anything. Sighing loudly, he tightened his grip on his Struggle club and took a defensive stance, all the while feeling very self-concious about having a kiddie weapon while everyone else had something more deadly. As if things couldn't get any worse......Well, here goes nothing.

Without as much as a heads up to the others, Seifer dashed in, gave the cloaked figure a hard hit to the solar plexus, and ran back before any retalliation could occur. "Hey princess!!!" he screamed at Demyx, "Attack him, dammit!!!"

Kingdom Hearts II: [A] [H]eart [R]eborn

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games