Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lumiere Housing District
1508: Konosawa Saeki Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:46 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick decided to sleep in and rely on his boyfriend to look after the pets as usual. Couldn’t bring himself to exercise outdoors like he used because of that ambush attack he suffered. The alternative exercises for indoors weren’t as effective or it could be that he had gotten impatient for the results. Got up close to noon feeling like he couldn’t sleep any longer. Unplug his phone and read a text message sent to him by Kenzie about him subtly bragging about his latest fling that he gets to fully indulge in now that the workload is gone. Next he makes a phone call to the restaurant to make sure the reservation is still on before the lunch hour starts. Afterwards he took a brisk shower and paused looking at the remaining scabs from the cuts that had healed. The cuts had healed at different rates leaving a reminder of his horrible past experiences. He was tempted to pick at them, but refrain from doing so because it could and would cause them to fall off prematurely. Sighed to himself as he dried off then got dressed after grooming. Chuckled as he was greeted by Emerald as soon as he opened the bedroom door. “Alright, sorry to keep you waiting” he apologized and kneeled to pet the feline before heading towards the kitchen for lunch. All the while keeping an eye for his boyfriend and the other pets.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Saeki's home Lumiere 1508.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1702.35. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself and his kittens, Hiro and Emerald, his boyfriend Saeki + the dog, Aki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:54 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑭тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④⑨④
( ① чєαя, ④ мσитнs, ⑨ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2022 10:58 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick got up early unlike the previous day, but not as his old time just enough to go to the shop at opening time. “Pearl’s Jewels and Petals would probably be busy picking up their bouquets” he thought as he got ready as quietly as possible. He picked up the greeting card that he made personally for Saeki at his house along the way including his three rings necklace. Went to the busy shop for the bouquet he had ordered over a week ago which spared him the woes of dealing with leftovers or the lack of flowers in stock. Being there reminded him of the time they had customized jewelry made here in celebration of them becoming a couple. Next picked up the special treats for the fur babies to enjoy for this special day. They were safe for pets and had nothing to do with candy whatsoever.
Didn’t dress up into something formal because he planned to wait to do that later before it was time for the reservation for their date tonight. He was careful with how he was holding the amethyst bouquet that comprises:non red roses, ranunculus, mums, carnations, leucadendron, thistle, ruscus, and salal. He believed they would fit just fine in the flower vase he gave Saeki in the past. “Saeki!” he called out as he entered the house and stayed at the entryway. Emerald and Hiro came running over after hearing their owner’s voice.

╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Saeki's home Lumiere 1508.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: elated.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1702.35. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself and his kittens, Hiro and Emerald, his boyfriend Saeki + the dog, Aki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:03 am
User Image
User Image

It was to be a quiet day really. Saeki didn’t wake as early as usual. When he woke up, he noticed that Patrick was already gone. He wasn’t sure why but for his plans it actually helped. He had wanted to make chocolate for the man in secret and had wondered how to do it now they shared a house. While he missed Patrick’s embrace this morning, he was upbeat and would look forward to their return. In Japan this day was actually when girls gave their male interests chocolates, but Saeki didn’t mind. He would be happy to surprise his beloved. After he got up and showered he got dressed in jeans, a black shirt and took a hoodie along for later which he hung on a chair in the kitchen. Of course the necklace they shared glistened as usual around his neck.

After that he greeted the pets, gave them water and food and got to work. He didn’t know when Patrick would return, so he did his best to get most done out of sight. It wasn’t a difficult or long process really. Saeki melted chocolate bars, making sure they wouldn’t blacken or burn, just melt. After that he poured part of the liquid chocolate in molds of little hearts that he had fashioned himself, also as much as he could in secret. While he did that he was also making caramel in another pan on the stove. Once it was done, he placed it in the freezer until he finished the caramel and then poured that on top of the first layer of chocolate, filling up the rest with another chocolate layer before he placed it all in the fridge.

By the time Patrick returned, Saeki was cleaning up the dishes. He heard the door before he heard Patrick call and smiled happily. Placing the last item away in the cabinets, Saeki quickly moved to the hallway and looked at Patrick. As he walked into the entryway he noticed the flowers in their hands and blinked in surprise. Had they both surprises planned? Granted, Saeki's only plan was the chocolates. He smiled at Patrick and walked towards them, though he waited while the cats got their attention. "Welcome home sweetheart." he said gently. Aki, too, had made his way to the entryway and looked at the scene with a soft bark of hello.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Pet : Aki]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Home] xxx

[With : Patrick] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx

"Saeki Speaking"

Quotes: xxx

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2022 12:18 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick greeted the felines cheerfully with words alone. He knows if he were to lean down they would take the opportunity to swipe at the bouquet. Headed them their treats then to Aki after the bark greet. "Thanks, happy to be back, Seaki" he said smiling and approached his boyfriend. "For this special day, I brought you this amethyst bouquet, a valentine's card I made and treats for the little ones" he informed him and took out the holiday greeting card from his coat pocket. Exterior of the card had hand drawings of their pets together with a background of their spot in the park in the summertime. Inside was:"Everyday with you is a dream come true. I hope this dream continues forever more. Will you be my valentine, Seaki?" and his signature at the end. He hopes the other will like the card, but he believes he will since these words come from the heart. Plus the crafts he done himself has also been well received by his partner.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Saeki's home Lumiere 1508.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: elated.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1702.35. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself and his kittens, Hiro and Emerald, his boyfriend Saeki + the dog, Aki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 4:19 pm
User Image
User Image

Saeki was surprised, in a good way as well as feeling honored. "Aw Hun, you went through all this trouble for me? You’re so sweet." A light blush had formed on his cheeks at these amazingly romantic gifts. Being given the card first, the Asian took it carefully with both hands and looked at the front. It was such an amazing caring gesture. After admiring the exterior, Saeki opened it, to see what was inside. His smile brightened even more reading the tender message inside. So much so he felt so happy he could feel his eyes burn a little but he managed to push it aside. Being moved was one thing, but he would refuse to tear up, even for something good. They had come a long way already. "Me too my love. Let this dream never end. Of course I’ll be your valentine." The young man spoke as he gently placed his hand on the other’s cheek and leaned in to give them a gentle, loving kiss. All the while he was careful with the gifts. The flowers would need water and the card he would put where he could admire it longer. But first he carefully hugged his beloved.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image

"Saeki Speaking"

Genkawolf

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:04 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick was quite satisfied with his boyfriend's reaction to the gifts, especially to the homemade card. "You deserve every bit of it, dear beloved, Saeki" he said softly. The other's response to the card filled him with renewed hope for their future together. Nuzzled the hand that touched his cheek and kissed back. He hugged back with one arm, also careful of the flowers."One more thing left is the dinner date I planned this evening at the Italian restaurant we have been to in the past. I had reserved a table for us" he informed Saeki. Would be a nice treat to see Saeki in formal attire for this date.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Saeki's home Lumiere 1508.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: satisfied.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1702.35. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself and his kittens, Hiro and Emerald, his boyfriend Saeki + the dog, Aki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:24 pm
User Image
User Image

"You’re the best." The young man happily shared his thoughts. Saeki hummed softly, enjoying their closeness as they kissed. He had been really surprised by this sudden rain of gifts. Once they broke the kiss, reluctantly, the Asian looked up at Patrick with a gentle smile and held the man close. "A dinner date? Isn’t that the fancy restaurant in Uptown Soleil?" His voice sounded surprised and impressed. But he chuckled softly, his expression soft as he looked at Patrick. "You really thought this through, what did I do to deserve such devotion?" His tone was slightly teasing, but mostly appreciative. After all, he already knew how the man felt.

He then gently took hold of Patrick’s free hand and led him to the living room. "I have a surprise for you too, my love." Saeki guided them to the couch so they could sit before giving their hand a gentle squeeze and let go before walking to the fridge in the kitchen. Opening it he checked the chocolates and was delighted to find out they were done. He took them off the tray and put them in the box he had prepared for them, closed the top and tied the red ribbon around it neatly. With a last inspection, he was satisfied and walked to the living room with the now wrapped chocolates. "Where I come from, it’s tradition to give chocolate to the one that has your heart."

Of course it was tradition for the girls there, but he wouldn’t mention that. Besides, back in his area this kind of affection between two men could still cause a load of trouble, even dangerous situations with some of the haters. When he reached Patrick he offered the box with two hands and blushed slightly. He hoped the chocolates were well done. "I love you, my beloved Patrick. Thank you for giving me this chance and being by my side." His voice was gentle, loving and a sweet smile was visible on his features.

User Image

"Saeki Speaking"

Genkawolf

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:55 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick's boyfriend's words of praise, compliments and overall positivity made him feel extra warm and fuzzy inside. He nodded, "Correct, that's the one. The deposit for reservations certainly wasn't cheap" he responded. Being punctual to the reservation would be important considering what day this is and at least they wouldn't have to wait in a long line for the next available table. This table wasn't going to be near the bathrooms or kitchen. "I'll be showing more of my devotion after dinner too" he said with a small chuckle and teased him back.
Blissfully followed his boyfriend’s gentle lead to the living room then sat down on the couch he was guided to. Set the bouquet down on its side on the coffee table. Waited patiently for the other's return and he was filled with anticipation as to what the surprise was. He wondered what was in the box that the other was bringing over to him. “Sounds very intimate” he thought when hearing about tradition. Burned into his mind was the image of the lovely expression on Saeki's face to sketch later on the page of the journal entry. Accepted the box of homemade chocolates whole heartedly and opened it without wasting another moment. They matched his expectations on appearance and on taste when he had tried one. “Mmm” hummed in delight. "Love you too, darling Seaki, and I can certainly taste the love you put into these delicious chocolates" he said softly then set down the box on the table once he put the lid back on. Stood up afterwards and embraces Saeki yet again, “I love being with you and I desire to continue to do so" he said smiling.

╚══════════════╝

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:22 am
User Image
User Image

"Thank you sweetheart. You didn’t have to but I accept it wholeheartedly and appreciate it." It must have cost a lot and Saeki had to admit he felt slightly guilty they spent so much. After all of them both Saeki was probably the better off money wise. Of course his boyfriend had his store and art, so neither of them was troubled financially. Adding to that he was still the heir to the Konosawa Hot Springs, they were well off together. "Oh, I look forward to that." His reply was just as teasing, yet completely ready for the man. But first there were a few things they had planned, it seems. After leading Patrick to the couch and bringing him the chocolates, the Asian waited hoping they were good. He didn’t need to wait long before he got Patrick’s approval and he smiled happily. "I’m glad to hear you like them. This is my first time making chocolates myself." The young man rubbed his head in embarrassment at that admission, but he enjoyed making them for Patrick. He leaned into the hug and held his man close when they embraced him and smiled. After that he looked up and gently placed his hand on their cheek, looking into their eyes. "I want to continue being with you as well my love." It was by then that Aki jumped against them both to remind them he was still there. Saeki looked at the Akita and then chuckled. "Are you feeling neglected Aki? You know there is no need." His voice was joyful and he pet the dog’s head softly.

User Image

"Saeki Speaking"

Genkawolf

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:17 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick was very pleased with the other’s response about the reservation. Eating at fancy restaurants isn’t something he does often and doesn’t eat out much unless it was with Saeki since that’s not really his scene and nothing to do with his trauma. With so much extra funds he might as well spend it on the ones closest to him and hobbies. He chuckled again as the other teased back enjoying this kind of playfulness.
“Well, they turned out splendidly for the first time” he complimented him and licked the remnants of the homemade chocolate in mouth. His partner smelt quite nice and the special occasion contributed to it and it was driving up his urges. Gaze back to the other’s eyes feeling like his heart skips a beat hearing Saeki agreeing with him in regards to their relationship. Aki had startled him and had loosened his embrace as a result of it. He nodded, “Yea, we have time to play before the date" he said smiling at Aki.
Evening time had arrived and he left to go to his house to change into his formal attire for the date. He sprayed on a lightly scented cologne that Kenzie had brought as a gift. He returned to walk with Saeki to the restaurant and holding hands all the while marveling at the other’s lovely appearance. [exit]

╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Saeki's home Lumiere 1508.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: content.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1702.35. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself and his kittens, Hiro and Emerald, his boyfriend Saeki + the dog, Aki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:46 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick leaned against his lover as they were nearing their home abode. He was sobered enough to walk on his own, but he didn’t want to squander the generous opportunity presented to him. There were onlookers along the way and he perceived them as being jealous of their closeness. “Your scent tonight is quite refreshing and alluring dear, Saeki” he said softly near the other’s ear then smiled and playfully nipped at the other's ear. “I enjoyed our dinner and thanks for dressing up for the occasion. It added to the romantic mood and so sexy” he thanked him. The other male does have an excellent fashion sense that he looks great in any outfit he wears even when he is not wearing one. Stood back on his own as they arrived at the house then watched the other unlock the door for them. The pets greeted them after they had entered the house. Patrick petted them equally then set out to the bedroom once he got his shoes with a little bit a struggle. Happily humming along the way he started loosening and removing clothes he got to the main bedroom. He was ready for what comes next of their nightly fun and to cuddle for a while afterwards before it is time to go up the rooftop at sunrise.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Saeki's home Lumiere 1508.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: drunkenly playful.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1702.35. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself and his kittens, Hiro and Emerald, his boyfriend Saeki + the dog, Aki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2022 2:27 am
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑮тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④⑨⑤
( ① чєαя, ④ мσитнs, ⑩ םαчs )

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:08 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Getting up bright early to watch the sunrise wasn’t hard when Patrick didn’t go to sleep at all last night, not even a wink. Especially after they were going at it after their romantic dinner for most of the night fatigue hasn’t caught up to him yet. Basketing in the afterglow of such nightly activity he got up on the top of the roof facing the horizon with his partner right before sunrise, ending their day-long date with this last activity. There was a blanket big enough to wrap around the both of them and a thermos with hot cocoa in it along two mugs to drink from. Adjusting the blanket on his side, he held his mug in the other hand then looked to Saeki in the dawn light. Morning air can be quite cold, especially in the winter so having the blanket over their winter attire was more than enough to keep in the warmth and body heat to him. As for the kittens, they went back to sleep when the adults were heading up to the rooftop.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Saeki's home Lumiere 1508.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: euphonic.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1702.35. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself and his kittens, Hiro and Emerald, his boyfriend Saeki + the dog, Aki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
☼ Lumiere Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash