Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply โ—„ ่‘‰โ•‘ ๐“š๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ด๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ โ†ฌ สœษชแด…แด…แด‡ษด สŸแด‡แด€า“
๐Ÿƒ || Saegahara Academy [ Academy ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:16 pm
Zak the Panduh

Stumpleton

Takara taking strides to collect her bokken meant little to the broom. The broom felt its noble pole was surely more mighty than a mere training sword after its long, inanimate journey sweeping away dust and dirt. Even now, alive and rampant, the broomโ€™s work was never done and it felt all the grander for it.

Eyeing the girlโ€™s frantic pace just about instilled a sense of victory that just maybe she had been coaxed off the path of its sweeping journey. The pounding footsteps beside his cry whisked the broom about to face the boy raising his weapon. Eyes bugging and flaxen arms of straw stretching. โ€œYou! SHOO!โ€ The broom bounced and skid its head forward to sweep the boy off his feet and added an artful twirl to knock against Thwack, trying to redirect the boy's aim. โ€œFilth!โ€ It cried and skittered quickly out of Moriyama's path thereafter. โ€œFilthy AND evil!โ€ It twirled about amidst a huff and hectically tried to sweep up another pile. โ€œEvil indeed, evil indeed! The lot of you! Filth goes outside! Only wholesome cleanliness in my wake to the holy land, I SHALL MAKE! โ€ The scratching of straw on wood persists so long as it was shoving clump after clump around, trying to roll Takaraโ€™s bokken away and even knock dirt from Moriyamaโ€™s shoes. โ€œMove move move!!! What do humans say?!โ€ The broom was proving itself a lengthy vocabulary as it swept around Moriyama again and retracing its own dust-laden path about the room in mad circles. "PRETTY PLEASE? EVIL FILTH GOES OUTSIDE!"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:55 am
User Image
The Guilded Queen
Rank: Academy Student ็ฃๆฐ— | Classes: Puppeteer | Bloodline ๅŠ› | Body Rank: E ๅ‹‡ | Elements: Water, Earth, Lightning, Magnetism, Wood

tab Pealing, mocking laughter filled the hall after the brook swept Moriyama away. Once everyoneโ€™s attention was captured, they would see Kiku perched on a window sill. The blonde brat was laying down, cupping her forehead with her hand while she laughed at the two other students, her legs kicking wildly in the air. Floating behind her was what looked like a life sized version of one of those figures that artists used for poses. Wooden and featureless, it mimed the actions of the young puppeteer that controlled it. โ€œThatโ€™s rich! At least it knows whoโ€™s trash and what to do with it~โ€ Kiku tilted her head so her violet eyes could peer smugly at Moriyama and Takara pointedly, a wide and nasty grin on her face.

Then her focus shifted to the broom itself and her smile shifted to a scowl. In the blink of an eye Kiku hopped to her feet with her arms crossed over her chest and her feet spread shoulder width apart. Similarly, her mannequin puppet copied her assertive pose. โ€œYou there! Broom!โ€ She yelled dramatically. Kiku and her puppet pointed vigorously at the cleaning tool. โ€œYour shoddy craftsmanship is an embarrassment to broom kind! And for that, you must be destroyed!โ€

Chakra: 100/100
                                                        Stamina: 100/100
                                                        Strength: 0
                                                        Speed: 0
                                                        Reflex: 0
                                                        Endurance: 0

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Hurrak

Stumpleton

Zak the Panduh

gucci-shinigami
Crew

Zak the Panduh

Dapper Partner

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:25 pm
User Image

T A K A R A - A S H I K A G A

User Image

The broom continuing to sweep the treasured bokken away, causing Takara's attempts at retrieving it to fail, was starting to cause a fire in the pit of the girl's stomach. Anger, hidden behind the last of the tears she forcefully wiped away, clenching a single fist upon witnessing the broom 'attack' a young boy who had entered the Academy. They were supposedly filthy and evil by the broom's standards, and therefore were required to go outside. Another girl approached with a mannequin of sorts following behind her, mimicking their actions. Takara, witnessing yet another mobile inanimate object, assumed that Kiku was behind all of the madness - initially. She was too worked up to be offended about being referred to as trash. For all she knew, that could be what the broom was mistaking them for. The broom continued ranting about disposing of evil filth, some holy land, and meanwhile, Takara boldly positioned herself defensively in front of Moriyama, snatching up her bokken in the process. "We are not evil or filthy, broom. This is the Academy were people come to learn. If you want to clean it, that's fine, but going around sweeping up people's things and bullying them makes YOU the evil one!"

Takara pointed her bokken at the broom to emphasize her statement, appearing much braver than she was just moments ago. The walking, talking broom in truth did scare her, however, the likeliness of something truly evil saying 'please' was close to none. "...What holy land are you talking about?" Takara asked curiously. He recent dive into some religious texts may have sparked such curiosity more than anything; she was willing to give the broom a chance since it hadn't done anything incredibly evil outside of sweeping up the little samurai's bokken. That in itself was dangerously close to drawing the line.

Stats
                                            Strength | 0 tab Speed | 0 tab Agility | 0 tab Endurance | 0

Techniques Used
                                            โ€ข First Activation | Description
                                            โ€ข Second Activation | Description
                                            โ€ข Third Activation | Description

Passive Bonuses
                                            โ€ข Passive | Description

Hurrak

Stumpleton

pyrategross

โ—†โ•‘ CHAKRAx 100/ 100 x โ—†โ•‘ STAMINAx 100/ 100 x โ—†โ•‘ XPx 0 x โ—†โ•‘ RYOx 0
                                            โ—†โ•‘ Konohagakurex โ—†โ•‘ Academy Student x โ—†โ•‘ E-Rankx โ—†โ•‘ Samuraix
                                            xxxxx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

tab With a heart filled with courage and his trusty Thwack in hand, Moriyama was on a course to strike a mighty blow against the monster before him ..... only to have it all go horribly wrong. Having Thwack raised above his head head, it was hard for Moriyama to maintain his balance as he ran. This made it all to easy for the broom to sweep him off his feet, causing him to trip forward and land face first with a solid thud. To add insult to injury, the broom even struck at Thwack to redirect its fall, bringing crashing down onto Moriyama with a solid thud. Overall, his body was fine, but his ego had certainly taken a heavy hit. Letting out a soft groan, Moriyama remained on the floor, taking a moment to wallow in his failure.

tab As Moriyama remained on the floor, another voice joined the mix, one which recognized as a fellow student, Kiku, something Moriyama had mixed feelings about. Undoubtedly, Kiku was a talented student, showing great promise as a future puppeteer for the village. However, as skilled as she was, she was equally as cruel, as was shown by her comment on the broom's regard for him as trash. Still for better or worse, at least she seemed to be on his side so for now he'd let her insult slide. Beside, even if his attack had been unsuccessful, it seemed he had at least provided an opportunity for the other girl to get her bokken back, so at least it wasn't a complete failure.

tab "Yeah. What they said." Moriyama added, following the girls' statements of defiance, though his words were rather muffled with his face still pressed into the floor. Using Thwack for support, he finally rose to his feet, taking up a defensive position next to the other girl. However, he chose not to reattempt his attack, hearing her question the broom. Like his fellow swordsman, he was a bit curious what the creature meant by "holy land". "Is there some sort of "great broom closet in the sky" or something?" he questioned.

Chakra :: 100 / 100 || Stamina :: 100 / 100 || Bukijutsu-Scholar || E-Rank || Academy Student || XP :: 0 || Ryo :: ไธก0 || Fame :: 0 || Profile

๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’๐’† ๐‘ฐ๐’๐’‡๐’:
๐‘ท๐’‚๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’—๐’†๐’”
โ€ข Strength โ–บ 0
โ€ข Speed โ–บ +2
โ€ข Agility โ–บ 0
โ€ข Endurance โ–บ 0

๐‘ฑ๐’–๐’•๐’”๐’–๐’” ๐‘ผ๐’”๐’†๐’…
โ€ข

๐‘ฐ๐’•๐’†๐’Ž๐’” ๐‘ผ๐’”๐’†๐’…
โ€ข

๐‘ท๐’†๐’“๐’”๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐‘ฌ๐’‡๐’‡๐’†๐’„๐’•๐’”
โ€ข

Zak the Panduh

pyrategross

Hurrak

Stumpleton

Mega Waffles

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:10 pm
User Image

โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑI remember this day so vividly that it feels like my first memory. Of course, I could reach much further back than this but this day was when my career as a shinobi actually started when I look back on it. This was the day when some yokai-possessed broom was terrorizing the school. That made the day stand out of course but this was the first day of the rest of my life in earnest.

I always hear about how reminiscing about childhood involves the remembrance of simpler days for most people. But for me, those days were more complicated. Perhaps delightfully complicated compared to the simplicity of what was in store for me. Insanity has a way of distilling all of life down to its essential component parts. But this part of my life, this tiny, little part at the academy involved some of the happiest days of my life. I had a firm grip on it all and I was starting to come out of my cocoon a little bit. I, Nimure Aburame, embraced the complicated. The anxiety of making sure that I remembered to pack everything in my backpack for the right day and making sure I did well enough on the exams to become a genin and start my career toward JUEI. Little did I know that I would one day long for the overly-complex challenges of the mundane because at least it made sense.

I shyly opened the academy's doors to see my classmates quarreling with the aforementioned broom. I was practically glued to the walls as I stepped further into the academy. I do not even remember if any of the other students knew what my voice sounded like. They might have known my name as I knew their names from roll call but back then I was too bottled up to really speak up. For some reason, today was the exception as I walked up to the spunky blond puppeteer. "Kiku what's going on?" It felt like I was climbing a mountain getting the courage to actually say something. I still had my backpack on with my hands over my straps from just now entering the building. I watched the broom and other students cautiously as I waited for a response.

Enter.

ใ€–ร—ใ€—ใ€TITLE: Academy Studentใ€‘โ–ฐใ€RANK: Eใ€‘โ–ฐใ€STRENGTH: 01ใ€‘โ–ฐใ€SPEED: 00ใ€‘โ–ฐใ€AGILITY: 00ใ€‘โ–ฐใ€ENDURANCE: 01ใ€‘โ–ฐใ€CHAKRA: 100 || 100ใ€‘โ–ฐใ€STAMINA: 100 || 100ใ€‘โ–ฐใ€INSECTS: 250 || 250ใ€‘

Technique Used:
[ Technique Name ]
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑโ—‹ [ Rank ]
Techniques Active:
[ Technique Name ]
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑโ—‹ [ Rank ]

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
โ€ข Kochลซ: A breed which resembles leeches with slug like bodies and sharp drill-like maws since they lack wings they must typically be applied manually by throwing or being within close range and them rapidly slithering and leaping. Are capable of swimming and burrowing however, making them rather sneaky like the Aburame who typically use them. Aburame who house Kochลซ often dabble in poisons. Insect techniques utilizing Kochลซ will impart a [Poison] following typical Tier-Progression. This Poison cannot be cured naturally with an Antidote and can only be cured via the [Poison Removal] Iryojutsu or an alternative method of purging the body of the insects. If the Aburame is Poisoned, the Kochลซ may cure that poison and adopt its properties simultaneously with the user spending an X-amount of chakra equal to the poison tier to stimulate their development.
โ€ข Yorochลซ: A breed which sports a much thicker carapace and are a heartier beetle. The main advantage of this breed is that it allows for a much sturdier host. This increases the host's stat caps granted by class for Endurance and Strength by 1. When used for Defensive Insect Techniques those insect techniques are treated as Overwhelming up to S-rank.
Status Effects:
โ€ข None

Poison Data

Personal Attributes
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Harmonic Hive | Once per post, Nimure is able to korabo one Aburame and one Harmonic Death Arts technique.
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Swarm of Pestillence | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects inflict tiered disease status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Swarm of Acidity | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects become acidic and inflict tiered corrosion status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Unstable Mutation | When your Kikaichu adapts to a specific element the Kikaichu also gains that element. Insect techniques utilizing these Kikaichu can apply up to Tier-2 of their elemental status. Tier-4 if [Ninjutsu] class. Temporarily share your Kikaichu's adaptive resistance gaining a 1-rank reduction of its currently adapted resistance.
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Give and Take | The Chakra your Kikaichu drain to reproduce themselves can instead be stored within their bodies. When the Kikaichu return to you the host you can instead regain the chakra that was drained at the expense of the Kikaichu that were used to drain said chakra. Because of this your initial Chakra pool is also expansive netting you an additional +100 Chakra.
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Hive Meister | The max amount of Insects you can store in your body increases by [100]. You can house [2] Specialized Breeds instead of [1]. The Aburame may cast Ninjutsu using Insects instead of Chakra as the resource. When preforming ninjutsu in this manner, their insects swarm through their ninjutsu, latching to any targets it contacts. These ninjutsu techniques can be used in exchange for bugs at 1.5 times the cost.

Class Information
First Class: Medical
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Maladies Physician โ†’ Shinobi of this discipline are experts in iryojutsu and are especially well-versed in afflictions. Their medical techniques cure all symptoms of status effects applied to the user, rather than where most of the techniques cure them one at a time. In addition, medical techniques which inflict a status may inflict three different applications of the status, rather than just one. The user's crafted poisons also carry this property. The shinobi also obtains 5 custom techniques for medical ninjutsu as well as a Medical Ninjutsu Keystone technique. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
Second Class: Taijutsu
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Berserker โ†’ Your external training and devotion to taijutsu has allowed you to have a [+1] stat increases to Strength and Endurance. Your hardened body naturally is as protective as Heavy Tier armor without its drawbacks. Degradation of the user's natural defenses applies in the same manner as armor. Once depleted, any damage the user takes, no matter the rank of damage applied increases the user's strength and speed by 1 stat point each for two posts up to 9 points. Should the user take additional damage before the end of the second post, the increase stacks, refreshing it's active time.
โ–บ Signature Style: Harmonic Death Arts
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Cross Class: โ†’ Medical โ€“ Taijutsu: The user is able to cast healing medical ninjutsu on themselves for no hand signs. Once every three posts, this ability can be used for no activation. In addition, the user's medical and taijutsu techniques are reduced in resources by five per rank of the technique.

pyrategross

Hurrak

zak the panduh

Stumpleton

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:47 pm
Zak the Panduh

Stumpleton

pyrategross

Ephemeral Ozymandias

โ€œHrmph! Shoddy!โ€ The broom once more spun and wobbled wildly as it could only argue with a sharp tongue. โ€œYouโ€™d look shoddy too after many aโ€™ years of sweeping about in duty and indebted to humans. Besides, a human like you but doing divine work put this together!โ€ Straw bristles bashing and mashing into the floor before it resumes work on scooting its pile toward the doorway. โ€œ Divine work! Yes yes yes! Somebody has to clean! Cleanliness is divinity!โ€ Scooting dirt piles was the easiest objective if the students were remaining unwilling to stand aside. The yokai may have inhabited a broom but beyond such it was motivated to sweep for one reason it wouldnโ€™t stop talking about.โ€œDivinity is to be in tune with the enlightened and the gods !โ€ The broom said, swooning sideways over the very dreamy thought of sparkling, dust-free floors. It nestled a pile against the wall near the doorway, turns, and backtracks toward Takara,โ€œshooing filthy evilness from your school is a favor! What do humans do again? Sweep hair and rinse hands. Come back clean!โ€ The broom bounced in fervor as it preached cleanliness and swept more and more.โ€œThe hoOLy lAand is a marvel from what Iโ€™m hearing.โ€ Hearing. The on-going call to Zaishin still rang for the Broom even now. โ€œIโ€™ve waited a-one-hundred years to be jostled awake. Mountain peeeaaks that I bet that are cleeaan enough for an enlightened one to eat off of! My-my destiny is beside a holy priest in a sacred, holy land templeโ€The yokaiโ€™s eyes recessed behind the straw battering with its sing-song daydream and sighs, toying with a contented thought of the immaculate, welcoming land ahead it was awakened for. It shoved another pile away from the students before sliding to a dramatic halt.โ€œBut I WOKE UP HERE!โ€ Broom scratched its way to another space in the room to give itself space from the growing population of human students. It raved during its work, โ€œI WOKE UP IN THIS FILTHY, FILTHY MESS! The holy laaand is too far away. I can feel it! This is the beginningโ€ฆ.โ€ it scoots another pile to the growing mass by the wall. โ€œOF MY PILGRIMAGE!โ€

A voice jabbering from the hallway calls.
โ€œHouki. Hoouki? Friend Houki? I know I saw you outside.โ€ The voice was low and booming with joy.โ€œHuhhuhuh! I got all turned โ€˜round by a cranky dish with a spoon! Huhuhh! Houki?โ€

The incoming patter of much smaller footsteps ambles and stops upon reaching Nimureโ€™s ankle. Another yokai which was probably up to the Aburameโ€™s shin in height and one very happy to be alive. Who was Houki? The shorter yokai was a straw sandal that had wandered away from its twin. It too had one, big bright eye that took in the group of children before gasping loudly! โ€œOH NO, HOUKI!โ€ The sandal cried and jumped. It had unsightly, bumpy bird-like limbs and little talons for fingers and toes. It the sandals shouted it fell on its back beside Nimure, shut its eye, and clasped its talons together to mimic an excess of straw bands.
โ€œS-STTOP MOVING!โ€

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:26 am
User Image
The Guilded Queen
Rank: Academy Student ็ฃๆฐ— | Classes: Puppeteer | Bloodline ๅŠ› | Body Rank: E ๅ‹‡ | Elements: Water, Earth, Lightning, Magnetism, Wood

User ImageUser Image
โ€œMaybe you being among filth is the godโ€™s way of telling you where you actually belong~โ€ Kiku spoke back to the broom, which was a sentiment that she never thought sheโ€™d have. As she spoke, the girl looked down on the broom from her perch. She tilted her head up as her face contorted into a twisted, smirking sneer. A shadow fell over the upper half of her face, somehow illuminating her violet eyes further. Once the words escaped Kikuโ€™s lips, the girl followed them up with a condescending snicker that her only attempt to hide was by holding her fingers at mouth level. Once again her training puppet mimicked all of her actions perfectly.

Only one thing was able to knock this princess off from her high horse. A shy, timid voice of someone talking to her-HER of all people. Kikublinked and turned her attention to the boy beneath her, taking a moment to recognize his faceโ€ฆ his nameโ€ฆ Nimure? Nimure Aburameโ€ฆ? Something about the name triggered a sudden drop in Kikuโ€™s mood on reflex, even if she couldnโ€™t place it initially. Aburameโ€ฆ Aburameโ€ฆ Oh, right.

Bugs!

The princess child let out a yelp and jumped from her perch. In a weird twist of irony, she herself scuttled back to put a lot of distance between her and Nimure! Hovering between her and the source of the disgusting, grotesque creatures known as โ€˜insectsโ€™ was her puppet. As Kiku had her mild panic, the wooden doll was silent shaking its head repeatedly, holding its arms in front of it and at Nimure as an X. โ€œWhat do you THINK is going on?!โ€ She all but screeched. Only the tiniest of glimpses of her were afforded to the boy from behind her puppet. โ€œThereโ€™s an infestation in the school! Something youโ€™d know all too well, Iโ€™m sure!โ€

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Hurrak

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Stumpleton

Zak the Panduh

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:43 pm
User Image

T A K A R A - A S H I K A G A

User Image

The blonde puppeteer's remark about the broom, particularly the mocking of their beliefs, had struck a nerve. "That's not for you to say, Kiku." Takara hadn't moved from her position between the broom and Moriyama, but a brief gaze was held in her direction, emanating slight annoyance. The little samurai was not fond of Kiku's attitude, one that has been snobbish since she arrived. To mock someone's beliefs, inanimate object or not, was one thing Takara was not willing to tolerate. Her attention returned to the broom as it continued its spiel on the path to enlightenment through the cleansing of filth.

This holy land that the broom spoke of was likely nowhere around this village. The only place with 'mountainous peaks' that Takara could think of was her home back in the land of iron. She stared at the broom, appearing genuinely interested in their story - which she was - but there was much more going on behind it. The broom had been 'asleep' for one-hundred years and was now awake. Takara recalled her father forbidding her mother from keeping anything in the home that was passed down from her parents; a special ceremony performed for the items to prevent them from attaining spiritual powers. It was essentially throwing the item away, and Takara still couldn't understand how that wouldn't upset an inanimate object the same as abusing one might've had. What stories she did hear of Tsukumogami were frightening at the time, but seeing one in person now, and seeing how generally harmless they could be, Takara was starting to see them in a different light. "So... you just want to go to this holy land? What can we do to help you get there?" The sooner they could get the broom where they wanted to be, the less likely they'd go around harassing other academy students. Right? Her attempts at reasoning with the broom may have appeared odd to the others, but it was literally the only thing keeping her from freaking out completely.

Her dad would punish her severely for talking with a yokai of all things. Two of them however, was a bit more concerning. Takara glanced in the direction of the new voice, doing a doubletake at the sight of a talking sandal. "C-cranky dish... with a spoon?" Taka whimpered softly. That one did not sound harmless...

How many of these things were around here!?

Stats
                                            Strength | 0 tab Speed | 0 tab Agility | 0 tab Endurance | 0

Techniques Used
                                            โ€ข First Activation | Description
                                            โ€ข Second Activation | Description
                                            โ€ข Third Activation | Description

Passive Bonuses

Hurrak

Stumpleton

pyrategross

โ—†โ•‘ CHAKRAx 100/ 100 x โ—†โ•‘ STAMINAx 100/ 100 x โ—†โ•‘ XPx 0 x โ—†โ•‘ RYOx 0
                                            โ—†โ•‘ Konohagakurex โ—†โ•‘ Academy Student x โ—†โ•‘ E-Rankx โ—†โ•‘ Samuraix
                                            xxxxx

Zak the Panduh

Dapper Partner

Stumpleton

Mega Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:06 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

tab "Woah. One hundred years, huh?" Moriyama thought aloud. He couldn't imagine sitting still for 100 minutes, let alone years. This place must really be something special if it was worth waiting that long. In any case, it made the broom seem like much less of a threat than Moriyama had taken it for. If anything, he actually felt a bit silly for blindly rushing in to attack it. While he and Takara may have been impressed by the broom's enthusiasm, Kiku unsurprisingly was not, offering one of her usual snide remarks. While Moriyama was used to such comments and didn't pay it much mind, Takara seemed to take exception to the girl's words and shot her a rather sharp look.

tab Fortunately, before any actual conflict could arrive, the group (now joined by the ever soft-spoken Nimure) was approached by yet another creature, this one taking the form of what looked similar to be a sandal. The resemblance became entirely uncanny when the small creature let out a shriek and flipped onto its back. "Oh hey! Check it out! There's another one over here." he exclaimed, giving Nimure an excited look as he was the closest to the creature. Crouching down to get a better look at the sandal. "You looking for the holy land too, little dude." he asked, reaching his hand out to prod at the small creature. It was strange, he would have expected a sandal to come with a partner. "Hmm. I thought these things normally came in pairs?" he pondered quietly to himself.

Chakra :: 100 / 100 || Stamina :: 100 / 100 || Bukijutsu-Scholar || E-Rank || Academy Student || XP :: 0 || Ryo :: ไธก0 || Fame :: 0 || Profile

โ€ข Strength โ–บ 0
โ€ข Speed โ–บ +2
โ€ข Agility โ–บ 0
โ€ข Endurance โ–บ 0

โ€ข

โ€ข

โ€ข

Zak the Panduh

pyrategross

Hurrak

Ephemeral Ozymandias

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:40 pm
User Image

โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑI watched Kiku panic at my very presence and became embarrassed. "B-but..." My tongue became paralyzed as I stuttered out my response to her running away from me. Before I could try to speak further to Kiku I felt a sandal bump against my leg. "Hello." I said to the animated piece of footwear. I was completely confused by the bizarre events unfolding and had no idea what the broom was talking about. I looked over to Moriyama and Takara for answers since Kiku was unlikely to be helpful. "Do these things have a religion or something?" I was not here for their earlier rants so I needed some help understanding.

ใ€–ร—ใ€—ใ€TITLE: Academy Studentใ€‘โ–ฐใ€RANK: Eใ€‘โ–ฐใ€STRENGTH: 01ใ€‘โ–ฐใ€SPEED: 00ใ€‘โ–ฐใ€AGILITY: 00ใ€‘โ–ฐใ€ENDURANCE: 01ใ€‘โ–ฐใ€CHAKRA: 100 || 100ใ€‘โ–ฐใ€STAMINA: 100 || 100ใ€‘โ–ฐใ€INSECTS: 250 || 250ใ€‘

Technique Used:
[ Technique Name ]
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑโ—‹ [ Rank ]
Techniques Active:
[ Technique Name ]
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑโ—‹ [ Rank ]

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
โ€ข Kochลซ: A breed which resembles leeches with slug like bodies and sharp drill-like maws since they lack wings they must typically be applied manually by throwing or being within close range and them rapidly slithering and leaping. Are capable of swimming and burrowing however, making them rather sneaky like the Aburame who typically use them. Aburame who house Kochลซ often dabble in poisons. Insect techniques utilizing Kochลซ will impart a [Poison] following typical Tier-Progression. This Poison cannot be cured naturally with an Antidote and can only be cured via the [Poison Removal] Iryojutsu or an alternative method of purging the body of the insects. If the Aburame is Poisoned, the Kochลซ may cure that poison and adopt its properties simultaneously with the user spending an X-amount of chakra equal to the poison tier to stimulate their development.
โ€ข Yorochลซ: A breed which sports a much thicker carapace and are a heartier beetle. The main advantage of this breed is that it allows for a much sturdier host. This increases the host's stat caps granted by class for Endurance and Strength by 1. When used for Defensive Insect Techniques those insect techniques are treated as Overwhelming up to S-rank.
Status Effects:
โ€ข None

Poison Data

Personal Attributes
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Harmonic Hive | Once per post, Nimure is able to korabo one Aburame and one Harmonic Death Arts technique.
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Swarm of Pestillence | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects inflict tiered disease status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Swarm of Acidity | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects become acidic and inflict tiered corrosion status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Unstable Mutation | When your Kikaichu adapts to a specific element the Kikaichu also gains that element. Insect techniques utilizing these Kikaichu can apply up to Tier-2 of their elemental status. Tier-4 if [Ninjutsu] class. Temporarily share your Kikaichu's adaptive resistance gaining a 1-rank reduction of its currently adapted resistance.
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Give and Take | The Chakra your Kikaichu drain to reproduce themselves can instead be stored within their bodies. When the Kikaichu return to you the host you can instead regain the chakra that was drained at the expense of the Kikaichu that were used to drain said chakra. Because of this your initial Chakra pool is also expansive netting you an additional +100 Chakra.
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Hive Meister | The max amount of Insects you can store in your body increases by [100]. You can house [2] Specialized Breeds instead of [1]. The Aburame may cast Ninjutsu using Insects instead of Chakra as the resource. When preforming ninjutsu in this manner, their insects swarm through their ninjutsu, latching to any targets it contacts. These ninjutsu techniques can be used in exchange for bugs at 1.5 times the cost.

Class Information
First Class: Medical
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Maladies Physician โ†’ Shinobi of this discipline are experts in iryojutsu and are especially well-versed in afflictions. Their medical techniques cure all symptoms of status effects applied to the user, rather than where most of the techniques cure them one at a time. In addition, medical techniques which inflict a status may inflict three different applications of the status, rather than just one. The user's crafted poisons also carry this property. The shinobi also obtains 5 custom techniques for medical ninjutsu as well as a Medical Ninjutsu Keystone technique. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
Second Class: Taijutsu
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Berserker โ†’ Your external training and devotion to taijutsu has allowed you to have a [+1] stat increases to Strength and Endurance. Your hardened body naturally is as protective as Heavy Tier armor without its drawbacks. Degradation of the user's natural defenses applies in the same manner as armor. Once depleted, any damage the user takes, no matter the rank of damage applied increases the user's strength and speed by 1 stat point each for two posts up to 9 points. Should the user take additional damage before the end of the second post, the increase stacks, refreshing it's active time.
โ–บ Signature Style: Harmonic Death Arts
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Cross Class: โ†’ Medical โ€“ Taijutsu: The user is able to cast healing medical ninjutsu on themselves for no hand signs. Once every three posts, this ability can be used for no activation. In addition, the user's medical and taijutsu techniques are reduced in resources by five per rank of the technique.

pyrategross

Hurrak

zak the panduh

Stumpleton

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:08 pm
Zak the Panduh

Stumpleton

pyrategross

Ephemeral Ozymandias

โ€œThe holy land is where we can be intune with the land. Where we are most valued. Where we are most acknowledged. I want to go more than anything! โ€ Where they are most feared likewise seeped into the culture. Ninja magic was otherworldly like themselves but the broom was swooning for somewhere a little less absorbed by it. โ€œSomewhere refined. Somewhere that feels clean and right. Ahh. But Iโ€™ve only ever known this place. Right here. The dirty schoolhouse where Iโ€™ve toiled night and day in the hands of a dutiful, righteous one who sought the same cleanliness as I.โ€
But despite the broomโ€™s proud delivery of its accomplishments thus far, its bristles still sank.
โ€œI donโ€™t have the slightest clue where the path outside will take me. I could take a wrong turn and fall into a fire pit, onto an axemanโ€™s stump, or into a disgusting rubbish bin and miss out! I must answer this beckoning call! โ€

The sandal, meanwhile, opened its eye awestruck that he was wandering among men. Little men who were witnessing a woven slipperโ€™s enduring, cautious stare swapping generously between Moriyama and Nimure.
โ€œHello. I-I m-mean,โ€
the sandal stammers before tightly shutting its eye.
Neither of them were screaming, running, and last the slipper couldโ€™ve swore the Sun was still out; and here it was lying still with a little human prodding at its weathered weaves. Was the sandal looking for the holy land? โ€œNope,โ€ the sandal said as its eye popped open again with a hasty answer.
โ€œI just go where Houki goes. Thatโ€™s a Houki,โ€ the sandal adds and unclasps a clawed hand and points at the broom who slouches at the sound of being identified. โ€œOnly because you canโ€™t remember my actual nameโ€ฆ.โ€ The broomโ€™s weary interjection was worth nothing to the little sandal who was ever cautious but still folded its woven body for a greeting bow, โ€œMy twin calls me Shu and I call emโ€™ Sha,โ€ Shu the sandal pauses before averting his stare to somberly mumble aloud the sad fact that his twin, Sha, didnโ€™t wake up. But the sad reality of being a singular Shu didnโ€™t stop him from eagerly carrying on again about the other Tsukumogami. โ€œSome are talkinโ€™ about a holy land but Iโ€™m just excited to go somewhere when the sun is up!โ€ He spread his little arms out, certain to get an eyeful of Nimure, Moriyama, and began to toddle toward the broom in clumsy steps. โ€œWhatโ€™s a holy anyway. I was just listening to a jar talk about how sheโ€™s feeling like this place is a maze. The outside. N-not inside.โ€ The village. The sandal described the village as a maze to those whoโ€™ve never had the chance to walk about and explore it. Shuโ€™s steps were like a dance as he could feel the cowardice subside as he tried to take in the rest of the group.
โ€œThereโ€™s an umbrella bouncinโ€™ about rounding up others like us to try to find a way out. A lot of are itchinโ€™ to leave! Huhuuhuhu! So I went to go find Houki!โ€ More Tsukumogami. As Shuโ€™s toddle brought him closer to the broom, his great eye came to Takara where he studied her bokken curiously before diverting back to the bunches of straw making Houkiโ€™s arms. โ€œYou gotta go sweep up the dishes too, Houki. Theyโ€™re not playing like us.โ€ The broom, however, shook off the tiny shoe. โ€œDONโ€™T TOUCH ME! FILTH! YOU CAME FROM OUTSIDE!โ€ But Shu wasnโ€™t disheartened by Houkiโ€™s cruelty and turned to the next flailing animate object he could spy: Kikuโ€™s puppet. The sandalโ€™s hopeful little feet carried him quickly to meet Kiku with the same plea.โ€œYou can help Houki too! Huhuh! I donโ€™t think a spoonโ€™ll do much to you!โ€

In an adjacent space a noise of something softly beating the interior side of a cabinet door began. One rhythmic beat that endured briefly before picking up into a rapid pace as more trickled in. A supply cabinet, nothing major, that houses a small supply of items for first aid.
If the antics of Houki and Shu werenโ€™t enough to engulf the attention of the students then it may be a detail to miss. Until a harsh THONK announces the wooden door abruptly being opened.
Another spirit of the night taking off from the cabinet. A long, white strip of fabric sailing from the supplies darting to snare the first thing that disturbed them: Shu the sandal. The fabric strip rapidly circles the sandal in a bundle of its own body. Covering Shuโ€™s eye and constricting his arms with only his feet scrambling to find the floor amidst his cry: โ€œBAD DAY! BAD NIGHT! BAaaaaAAad!โ€ The sentient fabric strip towing the sandal along flashes a glimpse of its glowing red eyes at Kikuโ€™s puppet before catching Kiku in his sights. With Shu in its grip, seeming to flow in its own breeze, the yokai swoops off toward the doorway Although, one strip of fabric was just the beginning of a spoiled spiritual ambush. More fabric strips were taking flight to snag the students. One spirit swept the broom of its own bristles and into a dizzying whirl before it could resound an earsplitting clack onto the floor.
โ€œHMPH! Ittan-Momen,โ€ Houki huffed. โ€œThe devils. Filthy, disgusting devils that pick up dirt for the fun of it! So easy to sully their cotton bodies. UUUGH!โ€ Houki rolled itself back up. Grumbling still as the students were meeting a mess of hostile cotton swathes. โ€œI weep for the human who has to be smothered by its filth!โ€
The Ittan-momen were quickly seeking to constrict, smother, and choke each student with its billowy bodies attempting to seize arms, ankles, and daring to wrap about their faces.
At least, in the end, they were just cotton bands with a bad attitude.

Ooc: one for each. Beat em up or run em out. You donโ€™t need to spend resources unless you want to. Heck, the talking broom might be a fine instrument to swing around. Maybe save Shu?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:41 pm
User Image
The Guilded Queen

User ImageUser Image
โ€œWhat do you meeeeann?โ€ Kiku whined back to Takara, peeking around her puppetโ€™s shoulder to look at the other girl. The blonde pouted at the girl with the sword, hiding behind her puppet from Nimure still. โ€œThat horrendous excuse for a broom said it was stuck with trash, thatโ€™s you all by the way. And that it doesnโ€™t know where to go. I think that itโ€™s the logical thing to think!โ€ In her attempt at rebuttal, Kiku didnโ€™t pay attention at all to the sandal sneaking up on her.

โ€œAh!โ€ She yelped, jumping into her puppetโ€™s arms to get away from the yokai. โ€œIโ€™m not helping you, you gross sandal!โ€ She yelled, jabbing her finger down at the shoe. โ€œA princess doesnโ€™t help with the dishes!โ€ Kiku scoffed, turning her nose up at the sandal. โ€œHm?โ€

Kiku blinked at the arrival of the cabinet. โ€œThatโ€™s weirdโ€ฆโ€ She said to herself, tilting her head. โ€œThat wasnโ€™t there beforeโ€ฆ was it?โ€ As soon as she asked the world that, the cabinet exploded open! Swaths of fabric burst from the inside! The fabric tendrils formed a blockade in the hall around the students as they grabbed away the tinier yokai! There wasnโ€™t enough time to fully think, so Kiku just acted. She hopped down from the arms of her puppet and swung her hand out, sending chakra through her finger tips! Her control with using the chakra strings was inconsistent at best, but it was enough to do what she wanted. The strings would try to latch on to the shoe yokai, trying to free it from the fabricโ€™s grasp.

"Speaking"

Thinking

First Action:

โ–ฐ Puppetry String Technique | Rank E
Use of this technique generates a set of strings on each hand with one string per finger to the user's deployed puppets. The user's strings are visible unless masked by an additional technique or a stealth node device. Moreover, strings will remain active until cancelled or broken by the user or another capable force. Once connected, puppets can travel anywhere within a single thread. This technique is considered basic. Does not require chakra to maintain.

Second Action:

โ–ฐ Grapple Hook | Rank E
The user temporarily reverses the nature of chakra strings and form a single string to latch onto a stationary structure (building, an overhanging beam; something that wouldnโ€™t topple against the weight of your character). The string becomes sturdy, stable, and the user may repurpose the chakra strings for grappling, swinging, scaling, climbing when standard Tree Climbing wonโ€™t make the cut.

Third Action:

Hurrak

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Stumpleton

Zak the Panduh

gucci-shinigami
Crew

Stumpleton

Mega Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:27 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

tab Watching the sandal spring back to life, Moriyama listened as the small creature responded to the creature. 'So the sandal is Shu and the broom is Houki and somewhere there's another sandal named Sha.' he noted mentally. Unlike the broom they'd been dealing with, Shu seemed much more friendly and was quite the breath of fresh air. While Shu didn't exactly clear up any questions about the holy land, Moriyama was fascinated by the fact that Shu wasn't even that interested in this supposed holy land. Shu's only concern seemed to be being able to finally be able to go out in the hand. This begged the question though: Had these creatures always been here but were only active in the night?

tab Unfortunately, before Moriyama could further inquire about his curiosity, his attention was pulled away by the sudden sound of cabinet doors flying open. "What the-" His words were cut short though when streams of fabrics sprung from the cabinets out towards the group. Putting Thwack up in front of him defensively, Moriyama was prepared to repel the incoming attack. However, it would seem that he was not their intended target. Instead, Moriyama watched as the fabric wrapped and entangle the recently arrived sandal. "Shu!" he called out, reaching his hand out towards the small creature, though at this point they were long out of his reach.

tab While his own reach was too short, it seemed that Kiku had a handy trick up her sleeves. Seeing the strung chakra zip through the air, Moriyama saw as his classmate attempted to engage the wrappings in a game of tug-of-war with the cabinet. "Hang in there, Shu!" he shouted. Raising Thwack above his head, Moriyama charged the wrappings with a squealing mighty war cry. Then, once in range, he attempted to bring Thwack down upon the fabric, hoping to sever its hold on Shu with the combined efforts of his classmates.

Chakra :: 100 / 100 || Stamina :: 90 / 100 || Bukijutsu-Scholar || E-Rank || Academy Student || XP :: 0 || Ryo :: ไธก0 || Fame :: 0 || Profile

โ€ข Strength โ–บ 0
โ€ข Speed โ–บ +2
โ€ข Agility โ–บ 0
โ€ข Endurance โ–บ 0

โ€ข Basic Combat: THWACK ATTACK! | Rank E | Simple
tab Moriyama swings his paddle at a target

โ€ข

โ€ข

Zak the Panduh

pyrategross

Hurrak

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:50 pm
User Image
โ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐ Himitsu Uchiha โ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐ
[.color=firebrick]One-Tomoe Sharingan:[./color] |Inactive|
|Fire|Wind|Lightning|

Himitsu casually made his way through the academy gates, hands in pockets. Instead of entering the academy itself, Himitsu turned and headed toward the throwing weapon course. He'd decided that today was the day he'd finally get a handle on the Manipulated Shuriken technique. Something about the charka threads always seemed to trip him up, but he was determined to figure out the right mixture today. So much so that he'd brought his sleeping bag with him, resolving not to go home until he'd gotten it. He tossed his pack on the ground near the front of the projectiles training area, and got to work.

Knowing his threads were the biggest source of concern for him, he sat on the ground near the gate, crossed his legs, and took a round, flat stone out of his bag. This stone was nothing particularly special, but it was approximately the same size as a standard shuriken and weighed nearly the same. It wouldn't do for real practice, but it was great for warming up while still learning. It helped him to approximate the balance he needed between strength and elasticity early, and just tune it later for actual practice. He set the rock down between his legs, and placed his fingertips together, focusing his chakra into his fingertips. As they began to glow purple slightly, Himitsu began pulling them apart slowly. Thin, nearly invisible threads were pulled taught between his fingers, just barely casting light. When his hands were roughly six inches apart, he stopped for a brief second, then tugged his hands apart slowly and watched them pull back into place gently. Himitsu repeated this process over and over again for several minutes, each time pulling a little farther, or a little quicker. After roughly 15 minutes of this, Himitsu got to his feet, rock in hand.

This time, Himitsu practiced grabbing the rock from his pocket, attaching a thread to it, and just dropping it. Ideally the rock would stop a foot from the ground, stretch out the thread slightly, then rebound slightly up the thread again about an inch. The first few times, the rock simply fell from his hand onto the ground, the thread not properly attached. Several times the rock simply snapped the string, a few times it slowly pulled the string all the way to the ground before resting there due to the thread's lack of retraction, and once it rebounded so hard that it snapped back up and whipped the rock directly into Himitsu's ear, leaving it red and slightly swollen. But after an hour or so, Himitsu was able to consistently apply the thread and keep control of the rock. Happy with himself, he jumped up the pace by swinging the rock around him, regularly switching up the direction of the rock and testing the limit of the elasticity. When he was content with it, he tossed the rock back into his bag, and unbuttoned his weapon pouches.

Confident in his threads, Himitsu began throwing weapons downrange, slightly off-target. Just as the shuriken would pass the targets, Himitsu would bend his finger slightly, usually pulling the shuriken into the side of target. Occasionally the string would snap, or the weapon would still fly too far off center, and a few times Himitsu just pulled the weapons the wrong way entirely. But as the day went on, Himitsu was missing less frequently, and had to focus less and less on how to form the threads as it started to become second nature. By early Himitsu was consistently hitting the mark, and was working on hitting from farther ranges and longer delays. When he got frustrated with the range exercises, he began practicing closer shots again, but with additional projectiles. He spent another two hours alternating between the two exercises before taking a well-deserved rest. He took out the snacks he'd neglected all day and began munching, smiling with content in his work for the day.

โƒ D-Rank || Ninjutsu/Bukijutsu || Genin โƒ
Chakra: 300/300 || Stamina: 300/300

โƒ Stats โƒ
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
+0 Strength || +0 Speed || +2 Agility || +0 Endurance
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

โƒShinobi Missions Completeโƒ
D Rank | 2
C Rank | 0
B Rank | 0
A Rank | 0
S Rank | 0

Ryo: ไธก500
XP: 120
Passive XP: 15

Current Status Effects:
-None

Current Active Techniques:
-None

Passives:
โ–ฐ Flame-Resistance Technique [ Bounetsu no Jutsu ] | Rank E | Passive
This is a passive Jutsu that is the first in two steps to protect the user from damaging themselves with their very own techniques. Those practicing Katon must learn this technique or take E Ranked fire damage when utilizing katon techniques.
โ–ฐ Electrical Resistance Training [ Teikou no Kuntou ] | Rank E | Passive
This is a passive technique that is the first in two steps to protect the user from damaging themselves with their very own techniques. Those practicing Raiton must learn this technique or take E Ranked shock damage when utilizing raiton techniques.

Personal Attributes:
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ "Remember, keep QUIET." | When channeling chakra to a body part for purely-mobility purposes, Himitsu is able to manipulate it as wind chakra in order to mute the sounds of the motions (clothes shifting, footsteps, rocks shifting underfoot, etc.). Indirect sounds (falling branches, tumbling rocks, kicking up leaves, etc.) are not affected by this.

DarkMockingbird
Crew

8,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:17 pm
                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
                  Quote:
                  ใ€€
                  KAI UCHIHA

User Image
                      "Yahoo!" Kai cried out as he shot into the academy in the form of a lightning bolt [ Lightning Bolt Transformation | D ]. He released the transformation just a few yards from Himitsu, not wanting to scare the shinobi into believing he was under attack. There Kai stood, looking pretty confident. "How go the studies, my man?" He had already earned himself the title of professor as a Chunin but he was in between classes with students right now. "I haven't seen anything interesting lately after the Jashinist attack; I was kind of hoping you had something cool to show me?" He grinned at the other. In his hands was a windmill shuriken and he was eager to show Himitsu some tricks with it if the Uchiha was interested.

DarkMockingbird
                      Kai has a custom teaching style if you wanna learn it! It's here and Kai has to teach you. But feel free to decline cuz we can do anything - spar (especially if you want sharingan progress), other training, or like a mission or something. Just lmk here or discord!

โ—„ ่‘‰โ•‘ ๐“š๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ด๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ โ†ฌ สœษชแด…แด…แด‡ษด สŸแด‡แด€า“

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games