Welcome to Gaia! ::

Drama world(king and queen)

Back to Guilds

This guild is for RPing, talking..anything! 

Reply Drama!(Rping)
[$] Dawning Shadows Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:37 pm
Sylfer nodded his head, gently patting Erik's head with the tip of his tail before following along to the next shop.

Lunch had just started at the school when the train bringing the trio back to school arrived. Erik stepped off the train with just his bag on his back, still amazed that everything bought for him fit neatly inside. "Thank you Mr. Sova and Mr. Sylfer!" He said with a slit bow after departing from the train.

Sylfer let out a low, laughing hiss. "Please, we are your teachers and advisers. This was the least we could do. We want you to succeed and enjoy your time here, yes..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:20 pm
"We will see you in class Mr. Dara. And tell Mr. Etoile we said hi and hope he is well." Sova waved bye to him as he left.

Remus had gotten up in time for lunch. He got dressed and went down to get some food. He really hoped he would see Erik there. He decided to just get a table and wait for him in case he came.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:55 pm
Erik waved the two of them goodbye before hurrying back to his room. "Hey, Remus?" He found the room empty. "Must have missed him." He set his bag down. "Could he be at the library or...?" He stopped as his stomach began to grumble. He remembered that he hadn't had much for breakfast. "Wait, we promised to eat lunch together, he might be there waiting for me!"

He made his way to the cafeteria and took a quick sweep about the room. "Ah, there he is!" He came up behind Remus. "I'm back, Remus! Missed me?" He asked with a wink.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:16 am
Remus turned around when he heard Erik's voice. Wait was he flirting with him? He couldn't possibly be. Remus blushed a little at the idea but, brushed it off. "Of course I did." He smiled to him. "Though I mostly just slept while you were gone. You moved so fast through breakfast I didn't get to eat with you. So I hoped you'd be back for lunch. How did everything go?"  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:19 pm
Erik didn't notice the blush as he was too busy being excited about telling Remus what happened. "Well, that just means you're well rested!" When asked about his day, his grin widened into a smile. "Something amazing, that's what! Come on, let's get our food!" He waited for the other to stand and walk with him. "Well, for starters, in stead of Dr. Lilybaum, it was this cool reptile-looking guy name Sylfer and an owl named Sova! They were really nice and so cool to look at!" He then sniffed a bit. "Though I had to try really hard not to touch them. I kept wondering if they feathers and scales felt different from the base animals, or did it feel like human skin? And their eyes were so pretty! It reminded me of the clear gems I used to fished out of the nearby river in my hometown!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:35 am
Remus smiled as they went to get food. He loved just listening to Erik go on about his day. He grabbed a couple slices of chocolate cake to eat and walked back to their seats with him. "I am glad you're having a good time."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:43 pm
Erik was just rambling on about the train ride to the port city and the dragons he saw, only to stop when he saw Remus grab a bunch of cake. "Uh, yeah! But, uh...Remus, is that all you're eating? Won't your stomach hurt?" He asked, concern clear upon his face.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:04 pm
Remus was happy to just hear him talking about all that. He was just so excited. He paid closer attention when he heard the concern. "Huh? Oh yeah I guess I should eat something else too. I just really like chocolate." Remus smiled and also grabbed a sandwich. "I am glad you are enjoying yourself so much. Did you find out your item and your specialty?"  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:25 pm
Erik relaxed a bit, seeing Remus get some normal food. "Oh, yeah! I did! My magic item are a pair of really pretty gloves. Mr. Sylfer said they belonged to a powerful singer and dancer lady. Which explains all the jewelry attached to it I'll show them to you when we get back to our room." He then paused, trying to remember what else was said. "Ah, yes, my specialty is Life Magic. Mr. Sova thinks I'm pretty powerful since I made the other items in the shop, um, react to my singing..." He blushed a bit, sitting back at their table. "I didn't really understand it though. Both of them called it 'bringing life to all things', but if it's just inanimate objects, why is it not puppetry magic or animation magic? Life Magic makes it sound like I can do more than that..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:46 pm
"Because life magic is more than that. You have control over all living matter and can bring non-living matter to life. At least that's what I heard. I have never a totally met someone who has life magic. It is extremely rare. But if anyone has it I'm glad it's you. It can lead to really dark magic in the wrong hands. But you are filled with such joy I couldn't imagine that ever happening with you." Remus smiled.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:54 am
"Ehhh?" When you put it like that, it makes me a bit nervous." Erik admitted, taking a bite of his food, a simple lunch of chicken salad with berries and nuts sprinkled about. "Especially since I seem to be performing it on a subconscious level. But if Life Magic is really my specialty, why have I never seen anything like it before, only for it to be happening everywhere here?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:09 pm
"Don't worry. You are so kind that would never happen with you." Remus thought about it for a moment. "You probably have done it before but just didn't realize. Do those around you recover quickly from injuries? I feel like you have probably used your powers more to help others in the past more from wishing them good things. The inanimate objects thing well those objects in the shop are already infused with magic so it didn't require as much from you to make them move."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:49 pm
At Remus' examples, he got an inspired look. "Now that you mention, my parents have always been in good health, aside from my mother's allergies. And I have heard the awe in people's voices when my classmates would get badly hurt, only to show up just fine only a few days later. I always chalked it up to no one being seriously harmed. But I was behind it, then..." He got a slightly worried look. "I wonder if everyone is doing okay still, after parting ways over time..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:56 pm
"It isn't like your magic was keeping them alive. I am sure they are all just fine." Remus gently patted his friend's back. "Besides those you have touched, especially your parents, may carry a bit of your magic with them to keep them in good spirits. You are an amazing person Erik. Honestly I should have realized it before. Since you became my roommate I have felt better than I have in years." He smiled.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:32 pm
Erik felt relieved at Remusx words. "For a supposed loner, you are quite good at encouragement." He smiled. "If you're feeling better because of me, then even better. Say, since you like chocolate so much, remind me to give you a Smooch [think Hershey Kiss, but fudge) when we get back to our room. Mr. Sylfer and Mr. Sova bought me a few different things to try at the Sweets Shop, but I didn't have the heart to tell them I'm not really that big a fan of sweets. Only occasionally. But I don't want them to just sit in my bag." He laughed. "But it's such a weird name. I wonder why they called it that...c  
Drama!(Rping)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games