Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[ORP] Public Relationship Opportunity Meeting (PROM) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 9:34 pm

Another act was starting, this time with Cerpin announcing it. He glanced to the stage, then back to the trolls in the 'group' he was in. Right. Deimos' "bullshit I am willing to put up with" meter officially reached its maximum capacity with the stupid shoe thing. "Y'all have fun with that. I'm out." He began to shuffle backward. "Have a good performance Emiola." He at least waved a goodbye to the other tealblood before attempting to shimmy his way through the crowd elsewhere. The faster he got away from that nonsense, the better.

In fact, it would probably be better to hightail it out of here before anything else got out of hand. He still had to at least say hello to Cerpin before leaving though, otherwise he'd probably never hear the end of it. The question was, where did that a*****e get to? For someone so keen on hogging a spotlight he was proving a bit difficult to find...

He'd heard him announce NOVA's performance, but hadn't seen where he'd gotten to after he'd left the stage. Should've just left without a word. Annoyance growing, he scanned the crowd with narrowed eyes to see if he could parse out Cerpin.

Yamashii
separated from the herd, a lone Deimos wades through the party.....

Melancholies
catch y'all laterrrrr

saedusk

Micillia

Buzzwulf

DraconicFeline

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 4:40 pm
Buffel put his hands up as she spoke and attempted to plead with her, ”Pol, no, that weren’t yer fault, just listen. It was me, okay? I acted impulsively, I ran in without thinkin’ ahead.”

The gunslinger used his mechanical hand to point to the long scars across his face.

”These face scars? They’re ‘cause I ran into a battle in the space tower without thinkin’. This arm?”

He gave the arm a small wave. The whirring of the joints as it moved was loud enough to be audible.

”It’s ‘cause I got on top o’ the beast, and then too close to the head for Leeroi to shoot it, and then too close to the mouth when it ate Spirit. My arm and his life are on me. Not you.”

He listened to her as she explained her status (as much as she could explain anyway) with Engrav. Rubbing his neck he explained, ”What I meant was, when Flydra asked me out I made clear that you were still in the picture with me and didn’t want to move further until we’d spoken, I was only curious as to if there were a reason you didn’t do the same when flushed feelin’s for him came up, but I see now it was more spur of the moment then I’d presumed.”

He was glad to hear her and Engrav weren’t as close as he thought. His heart sank further as he felt bad about that too. It was just as likely for either of the lowbloods to come out of this even more hurt than they were now. He hoped they could come to an accord separate from Polair, if the other boy was open to it.
After a long pause, Polair spoke again. Buffel saw the emotion on her face and his vision clouded, only barely noticing the specific words being spoken over the intent behind them. Wordlessly, he sprang forward and embraced her in the tightest hug he could muster without intent to harm.

”I missed you too Pol. I’m done runnin’ for good, I promise you. I’m right here now.”

ImaginationsParadise
a long-awaited response!

BuzzWulf
A casual mention of future olive-branch extensions!

tenaciousgadabout

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 9:18 am
Mahmud's laughter seemed... almost unnerving, but Poe smiled. This was right, and normal. Mahmud went back to normal. He was smiling again, and he wanted to take a picture! Poe was glad for all of that. To see him happy, and to be with him.

He nodded to Mahmud, holding the picture carefully before putting it in his empty pocket. Not near the darts, where it could get damaged. "... Pennie will be happy to see this, I think..." He thought of some of his other friends. It would be much easier to explain to them his boyfriend if he could show them a picture! That way... Wander wouldn't be upset again, that he had failed to tell her something so important.

Poe paused. "Static?" That was the name of the other boy, he supposed. It sounded vaguely familiar. "Oh, wow, yeah. You can tell him, if you want! I'll be... somewhere nearby." He tilted his head, rubbing his neck again. "Maybe by the punch, or back to, the wall..."

Skyli Peep
sorry for delay i was dying in school
poe just wanders off, he can be found if anyone needs him but he'll probs leave

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 3:44 pm
Nanogg Breckt

Nanogg was going to let the whole 'watch where your going' thing slide.

For now.

"Kinda surprised to see all the lusii around." Nanogg commented, memorizing their faces. He didn't mind admitting that he should have been more careful, but so should they. The fault was on them both, and he wasn't going to forget their little assumption. "I mean, this is a quadrant thing, right? I thought that people wouldn't be bringin' their parents along. Into the party, anyway."

But what did he know? His lusus was... around. Where was Mari, anyway?

"So were are you all from?"

Mari was... watching the show. With her little wings, she could flutter at a perfect vantage point for the stage performances. Sadly, the lusus couldn't sing. Only Nanogg would ever call the noises she made 'singing.'

But even amidst the crowd of interesting people, a troll stood out. One she recognized, as much as she bothered recognizing anyone who wasn't her baby boy or the green winged girl (and then mainly because her lusus gave her pie and was fun, though the fact that her sweet Noghi boy was close with that girl).

She flew up to Cerpin and gave him a flirty wave with her tiny little clawed fingers and a flick of her tail. He was a handsome troll as trolls went, and he wore so many shiny things. Maybe he would do something interesting...

Or she could try grab his horn-shiny. That too.

nepsah

screaminshark

micillia

Yamashii
Hello~~~

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 3:51 pm
Sephos Arbola

But... his eyes were still black? He didn't have pigment in them yet? Though... He raised the shoe to the color displayed on his clothes.

They did go with green.

"I'm gonna try it." He commented, slipping the shoes onto his feet. It didn't quite fit, but it also didn't chafe horribly like other shoes. His feet were always too flattened and hardened for shoes, even the hiking boots he'd worn on his big hike with Punkie for the training exercise.

But these shoes... He put the second one on and balanced on them experimentally... "They're comfy..."

They were the most comfortable shoes he'd ever worn in his life.

He teetered unsteadily, not used to being this high up in the air on his own two feet, but he managed to take a step, then another. The shoes didn't fall off. And he didn't think they looked bad...

(They did.)

Buzzwulf
Oh boy

Micillia
Time to dance

saedusk

nepsah

Melancholies

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 5:03 pm
"Hullo!" In the few seconds it had taken Kerras to decide to crawl back and try again, Bunsen had done much the same. When the tablecloth lifted, they were practically nose to nose, his goggles huge and glinting in the new light. Beneath them, the boy was smiling. "Guess somebody found me after all. Did you want to come under?"

Plates still half full of food were visible back behind him, but there was a curiously chemical scent wafting out now that the cloth had been up for a bit. Somewhere just beyond them in the shade there was a yip. Nearly Bropane's whole body wiggled as his tail wagged.

Green Minuet

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:27 pm
      User Image
      Ephias Sagine

At the soft of Chiara's voice over the din of the crowd, the redblood stiffened. Jerking the zipper to the backpack shut, he hurried to his feet and tried to assume a casual stance. The backpack at his feet was still a problem though. He started to kick it away, changed his mind, lunged for it, then held it between two hands, unsure of where to put it. At that moment, Chiara arrived, full of swagger and insight.

“It's profess—we're just at... we're just here for busi...” Too late. The blueblood had already moved on. Ephias clapped a hand across his lookstubs and groaned. The last thing he wanted was for Chiara to be digging around in his personal life more. So far he had managed to keep a low profile around the blueblood, but she had a sniffnode for digging up secrets. The longer he stayed under her employment, the more likely she was to uproot something.

Ephias slid his hand down his face. “I guess so. Though I should have guessed she would show up here. There's no hiding from her...” He muttered. Distracted, he stared down at his feet and tried to formulate his next line of defence. Or maybe attack? He held his chin in his hand.

“... depends on how much she knows. Being honest means that it's one less thing to hide and absolves of us... but then there... there will be questions. Especially if she already... On the other prong, if I deny it then she'll know... But if instead I turn it on her... there's d-definitely blackmail material. Before that of course, I'll need all the facts. Like how did Etsali...?” Throughout his monologue, the redblood had hunched further and further into himself. As a thought struck him he suddenly shot upright.

“Ets—Faithe!” He raised his lookstubs to the orangeblood's. “How did you join...?” His voice trailed off as he once more realised his surroundings. Embarrassed and out of sorts, he extended his hand towards her. “Er, I mean, how would you like to join me to... to... to... dance?”

KitsuneAura
He's trying.

Micillia
I know she's long since gone, but wanted to give you the belated response.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:54 pm
Polair froze up as Buffel pulled her into an embrace. The seadweller held her breath trying to push the emotions that were threatening to conquer her. Finally, here he was here after all these sweeps, she couldn't help but wrap her arms around him while she enjoyed the physical contact-- different front the other yellowblood. But as much as she enjoyed it, part of her didn't feel so great. Why didn't it felt as sweet as she always imagined? Ugh, this whole "feelings ordeal" was going to take longer than a night, wasn't it? Engrav came back to her mind and she felt so selfish. This wasn't right, at least not now. Not after she gave the inventor a tinge of hope. Not when they had come here as a date, not when she kissed Engrav. A tear rolled off her cheek as she came back to reality. Polair Felt something for him, for both of them and she had to make a quick decision right now. Not a final one, but something that would take the guilty and unpleasant feeling off her chest.

Partially letting go of the breath she'd be holding, Polair gathered up enough strength to step back a bit. Pressing her hands on her chest she shook her head reaffirming in her mind that what she was doing wasn't right. If she doubted it, if it didn't feel as good, then she shouldn't keep on doing it.

There were many things she needed to clear up.

The seadweller sniffled, wiping the tear away. "I'm sorry. I--" Polair took a deep breath, face flustered. "I'm glad, I really am..." But... The highblood held the yellowblood's hands, thumbs caressing the back of his hands. "I need to be able to trust you and you'll have to earn that. You've been gone for sweeps and I'm unsure if I can return the feelings you feel for me." At least for now. "Like I said before I didn't know my intentions before and I'm unsure of them now." She wanted to place her hand on his cheek. Polair almost did but stopped midway. If she did, if she got close to him, she didn't know what she would do. Her fingertips should not run through his skin, Polair would only want to get closer. Only his eyes would be able to partially meet hers. "For now, I think it's best we both forget... before we dwell on it." She needed to sort her emotions for now.

Polair let go of his hands, the heat from his hands slowly leaving hers. The highblood pushed back her bangs, trying to force a reassuring smile on her lips. "We could still see each other and catch up. Only if you are willing to." She was hoping he'd accept that. Hoping he wouldn't run off because of this. Hoping he'd be willing to get to know her once more.

Thinking that maybe, she'd be able to fall for him once more.

"...Wh-what do you say?" She stretched out her hand. "Friends?"
tenaciousgadabout
oh wow

buzzwulf
100000000 years later

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

tenaciousgadabout

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:17 pm
Buffel’s mouth opened and he exhaled in shock, his jaw hanging slightly open still. If he’d somehow avoided the sensation of getting shot despite his gun-slinging ways, he felt like he did now. His hands dropped to his sides as she let go of them. He stared at her face, watching her speak, but most of the words rushed past in his haze.

He’d waited too long, he knew that was a very likely possibility. But he had not considered that it might genuinely happen until it did. He’d pushed away Flydra, and now Polair. He’d asked for some distance ever since losing the Spirit and only now was he realizing what that really meant. He blinked himself back into the moment and looked up again. He had made this bed, and he was gonna handle the consequences of it as best he could.

”Polair, I’m sorry that I left you. It was the wrong thing to do, despite what I thought at the time. I’m fixin’ to do anything it takes to earn yer trust once more.”

The gunslinger was looking her in the eyes, trying with everything inside of him not to begin crying again. He’d cried enough tonight, he thought. He took her hand and pulled her close, hugging her with his free arm.

”An’ I promise you, my stance is taken and I’ll wait fer yer answer, whatever it may be.”

He pulled away slightly to look her in the eyes again, his vision blurring slightly.

”An’ we’ll always be-” he paused, the tears flowing despite himself again, ”Aw, consarnit, I wasn’t gonna do this again.”
He chuckled at himself and sighed, wiping away his tears and smiling at her once more as he finished his sentence.
”We’ll always be friends Pol. I’ve missed you so much, since the moment I left. I’m not goin’ anywhere for nothin’ anymore, y’hear?”

He finally took his leave, kissing her hand and waving her off as he walked away. Stepping up to the other yellowblood.
”Uh, hey. Hi there. Uh,listen, I believe I owe you an apology o’ sorts. You weren’t privy to a lot o’ the circumstances in play here and that weren’t yer fault. You didn’t know about me an’ I didn’t know about you.”

The boy extended his mechanical hand to his fellow yellowblood.

”I’m sorry we met under such turbulent circumstances, but know I bear no ill will to ya. What say you, can we let bygones be bygones an’ try to start this whole thing over in a calmer environment?”

ImaginationsParadise
this prom is going to be the death of us all

buzzwulf
sorry for leaving you out for so long, hopefully Engrav got some good eavesdropping in!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:36 am
User Image
Engrav Setlar

Engrav blinked at the outstretched hand. He wasn't quite sure what it meant.

He'd listened carefully to the discussion between the two old... friends? It was unclear to everyone involved. Clearly there was history. Lots of it. The inventor remembered the space tower himself, the nightmare of the winding trapped corridors. Morrimom still had scars from the experience. It sounded like Buffel had come out even worse. He seemed... impetuous. Like he didn't think too hard before he acted. That kind of thing was dangerous in a troll, especially a lowblood. Engrav cocked an eyebrow, appraised the other yellowblood again briefly.

It was odd. Engrav didn't think he'd ever met another troll that wore their pumpbiscuit so clearly. If he said no hard feelings, Enrav couldn't help but wonder if he really meant it.

"I, uh... Of course." Engrav extended his prosthetic in turn, giving the other troll's hand a firm shake. "I would be, um, remiss to think that any of this unfortunate situation would have an emotional bearing on anyone involved." Oh gog he was talking like a robot. "Er, by which I mean I would be happy to attempt a new rendezvous in a more calm and less... public... environment."

The inventor flipped an offending strand of hair from his eye, trying to really calm down. All of this was so far out of his normal depth. He had no background information to go on, no pre-made dossiers on the trolls involved. Everything here felt like it came at him at the speed of light, faster than he could absorb and analyze and categorize. And Polair...

Engrav didn't want to delve too deeply into the way his chest knotted up when he glanced in her direction. She looked sad. Buffel looked sad as well. Engrav could only imagine that he himself was of a similar disposition. He took a deep breath.

"Ok. You're right. No bad blood. Everything here is a complicated mess, and we don't need to complicate it any further. So." He nodded to the other yellowblood slowly, respectfully. "I'll look forward to seeing you around, Buffel. Maybe this is all an opportunity."

Engrav was going to have to make up a lot of time on the other yellowblood's dossier.

tenaciousgadabout
eavesdropping achieved!

ImaginationsParadise
I can see the light on the other side of the tunnel

Buzzwulf

Yamashii

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:46 pm
It was strange to see Sascha up on his stage, music blaring with the crowd roaring to life. It felt right. He raised a drink to the performance before downing it. Now he was regretting locking up the strong stuff to keep it away from the kids. Tevini had accomplished her goal tonight alright. Cerpin was bothered. He had been trying his hardest to avoid the yellowblood while he looked for a solution to their problems. He had been too reckless with feelings and too careless with information. Sascha had everything he needed to lure and trap the highblooded rebel in a nice little interrogation room for however long he wanted.

So why hadn't he? What was he thinking? Was Sascha keeping quiet out of a shared black attraction or was he using Cerpin as a trail to get to an even bigger pot of rebels to turn in? Was the yellowblood been capable of such a betrayal? Cerpin didn't know. But he did know that his chest felt a brightness to it at the sound coming through the speakers and filling the room. A voice howling with a high energy that matched him. Cockiness and action that swirled around the man like a cologne.

Gog, he had missed Sascha's beat pulsing through him. He just couldn't keep it out of his veins.

"Dei? There you are." Was that the tealblood in the crowd? The music ended and Cerpin yanked the boy towards him by the wrist. Somehow the sour boy's presence didn't do a think to sober up the overwhelming feeling buzzing in his head. The grumpy look in Deimos' eyes had the opposite effect. He wanted badly to show the other boy how stupidly wonderful this high was. He put the drink in the tealblood's hands, ignoring any protests. He didn't need it anymore.

"That guy on stage just now? That's him. The one driving me crazy. And you know what?" He let out a laugh of disbelief, like he was surprised by the words coming out of his own mouth, "I'm going to make him mine. And I'm going to be happy. And you're going to see how important it is to let yourself be close to people." He mussed up Deimos' hair and smirked before heading back up the stairs to the stage. He caught the glare Sascha sent him and motioned with a hand for him to wait.

"Nothing but love for NOVA, am I right?" Cerpin spoke into the mic as if it were a joke but there was a warmth in his tone that betrayed him. Maybe the only way out of this embarrassing nightmare of a crush was to run straight at it and crash into it full force. If he died from impact, so be it.

"This next one's yours." He pulled a guitar up to strum a few notes and queued the rest of the band to join in.

"I could talk until my face turns blue goin' on bout what I wanna do- with you," He bobbed and swayed to the music as he strummed along with a relaxed lopsided grin spreading across his face, "I'm just so tired of being alone, yeah!" It felt so good be up here, letting loose without giving a damn what the backlash might be for this confession. He was interested in opportunities, not consequences. Whatever happened, he'd keep moving.

"So what you say we just get out of here? Just hop into my car and disappear? I know, you know what's going on." Cerpin's eyes glanced to meet with Tevini's for a moment in the crowd with a cheekiness twinkling in them, "What's going on? Yeah!"

"I can't help the way I feel about you now! When everything inside of me is singing out- It's just the way I feel!" He strutted back and forth at the front of the stage before kneeling as the chorus ended as if he was about to share a secret with the audience in the next verse.

"What would happen if I came real clean? When every girl before has fled the scene. I guess... we'll wait and see!" Cerpin sat down and crossed a leg over the other as he sang, putting on his most charming and sheepish smile for this portion. He continued strumming, adding instrumental flourishes between his vocals. He just couldn't hold back when it came to music, he wanted to make as much noise as possible! "They say this happens nearly every day. But not to me, and that is why I want to say-"

"I can't help the way I feel about you now! When everything inside of me is singing out-" He slipped off the stage, carefully walking forward in the air above the crowd while his power kept him afloat to work his way towards the troll involved.

"No, I cannot help the way- No, I cannot help the way!" He loved the looks from the audience as he shook his head, serenading that gorgeous mane of hair as its owner stared up at him. Cerpin reached down towards him, "Cannot help the way- the way I feel!" It would be so easy to draw the psionic up to space with him with his gravitational pull, to soar together with that red lightning that streaked around him and race through the skies together-

"I can't help the way I feel about you now! When everything inside of me is singing out!" The purpleblood swirled higher up into the air before he got too lost in Sascha and forgot about the show. He flipped and floated freely up above the crowd, intermixing vocals with guitar and drinking in all the attention. He hoped Tevini was still watching this. He would settle the matter with Sascha and she'd no longer have any reason to be mad at him. He hoped Deimos was still watching too. If this worked out, maybe the tealblood would take a chance on others. Like the honey farmer he'd mentioned or whatever.

"It's just the way I feel!" The music ended and he drifted back down to the floor, his back drenched in sweat from the performance. He left the microphone on the stage in case anyone else wanted to hop up and took a moment to catch his breath. Hopefully Sascha hadn't left yet. He scanned the crowd to check. He couldn't blame the yellowblood if he'd chosen to bail after Cerpin had run out on him at the Chittentown Space Tower but he desperately hoped he hadn't.

Doutei
sorry, super delayed

seekingCylem
massive post but

nepsah
here it is!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:24 pm
"Mmhm," Etsali nodded absently, glancing back the way Chiara had gone. She wasn't particularly surprised that the blueblood had been there either, but she also hadn't been bothered to consider the possibility until it had become a reality. Ephias was already considering the situation from every angle, it seemed, and she leaned in a little closer as he began mumbling to himself, trying to follow the thought process. When he suddenly shot up to speak to her, she jumped, hurriedly leaning back again.

"I'd love to," she agreed with an embarrassed little laugh of her own, reaching out to take his hand. "Don't forget your kit though, yeah?" It was a backpack, so it shouldn't be too much of a problem. And who knew, maybe they would decide to make a sudden getaway at some point. Considering that as she tugged him towards the dance floor, and even as Cerpin started to put on an amazing show all his own, she hummed. Maybe that some point didn't need to be too far away.

"Pop quiz," she said lightly, pleased that dancing gave her the excuse to move in even closer to him. "Which one of those exits was the best?"

Green Minuet

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:10 am

It appeared he didn't have to do the parsing- Cerpin's hand gripped his wrist and pulled him in. He stumbled a little, off balance from the sudden tug. "Been here all night surprisingly." He commented dryly. Something was up- he narrowed his eyes as Cerpin began to point out the yellowblood from before, rambling about how he was the target of the purpleblood's affections. Wait- he looked between the blank space Sascha had disappeared into, and back to Cerpin, internal wheels turning as he started to catch up with what was going to happen next.

"Cerpin that's a dumb idea- hey!" He fumbled with the drink, hissing in irritation as it nearly spilled on his outfit - and with that, Cerpin was gone. He looked up- Cerpin was already on the stage, greeting the crowd. He would've just brushed it off as Cerpin being Cerpin, but of course he had to bring up Deimos' own issues with opening up. Some part of him hoped he wasn't reacting this way because he'd been dumb enough to mention feeling unsure about opening up. That it wasn't just one more boost to Cerpin's already flamboyant personality.
It was starting to feel more and more like a mistake to have confided it in him with each action the purpleblood took to nail it home to him that opening up was supposed to be good. Anxiously he watched as the purpleblood began to start singing, busting out lyrics that were not at all subtle.

He wanted to sink into the ground right then and there. Instead, he settled for squeezing the cup in his hands with increasing nervous energy as the performance carried on. This didn't seem particularly safe, or well thought out. What would he do if he got a rejection? He was practically inviting Sascha to do it in front of a crowd, too. Speaking of the yellowblood, Deimos couldn't pinpoint him in the crowd - was he even there?

He couldn't watch this. It was too obvious a display, too much to think about, and he was already uncomfortable being there. Even in the small group of friendly trolls he'd met, he didn't know any of them well enough to find comfort in hanging around them in this crowd - they had their own closer friends to be with anyway. Cerpin's performance did have some effect on him - a reminder that his own circle of friends was extremely small and seemed to be shrinking rather than growing - the argument with Polair had not yet been resolved... Forera was usually too busy to do much with him, and with increased Royalist presence it wasn't safe for her to be out and about as much as before. Mahmud- they were friends, right? They went together to get outfits for this stupid party, after all. But Mahmud was also dealing with his own feelings-related issues.

He turned to shimmy his way through the crowd until he found a trash can to toss the drink away- he wasn't going to bother returning it to Cerpin. That accomplished, he started making his way to the exit. He needed some air- needed to see the stars overhead to pull his head out of this place - off this planet and into easier to grasp things. He slowed once he exited Underworld, no longer feeling the pressure the atmosphere once he was through its doors. He had a lot to think about, that much was certain. Not all of it pleasant.

He felt bad dipping out before seeing the results of Cerpin's display. He'd just have to check in later to see what happened and...well, he guessed maybe he'd have to make an effort to look into Sascha more, or at least pay attention to where the yellowblood seemed to crop up the most. If Cerpin was dead set on getting with him, Dei wanted to know what he was like.

Yamashii
f e a r

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:35 pm
Sascha was a tall troll with taller horns. He wasn't hard to pick out in a crowd. The lenses of the shades balanced on his head glinted under the sharp club lighting. If Sascha was aware of the deep shadows obscuring his expression, he'd be grateful for it.

However the stage lights could only obscure so much, especially when Cerpin ******** left the ground. Sascha's head tipped up and the shock across his face was laid bare. Cerpin was flying. Cerpin had powers. Hair mussed, mouth agape, sweating from exertion--Sascha hadn't looked so open since the Battleship Condescension. The zombies up there at least hadn't been a surprise.

Surprise... like a party, or a quiz. That word didn't evoke the bizarre pull Sascha felt inside his ribs. It was like they were being wrenched open, or maybe curling in on their own like a dead tree. Sascha wasn't a poet. He barely dealt with emotions in the most direct of methods. This... This was too much. He was out of his depth. Sascha needed- Sascha needed to...

The song ended and Sascha was gone.

Yamashii
setting up that sweet, sweet context for Pasodoble

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14