Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[META] Chittentown SRDPSL Ground Crew Operations Tent Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:27 pm
Quote:
Quella Fehtan
Day: One
Path: B
Choice: C

Quella was disappointed when a fight didn't suddenly break out among the teal and greenbloods. She rolled her eyes a little at the greenblood - She couldn't believe how quickly he'd backed down - and loped off to find her friend, shaking her head. What a waste of good violence.

"Selune!" The blueblood yelled, giving the greenblood a huge hug from behind. "I got distracted by maybe-fights!" She licked a little bit of leftover cake from her fingers and slapped her friend on the back, making sure to miss where her wings were hidden. That seemed like it would hurt. She gave Selune and the nearby trolls a huge grin, ignoring the interviews that were continuing entirely.

"So someone wants to try and ruin all my hard work, huh? Sounds like they're cruising for a bruising!" She slapped a fist into her open hand, just to emphasize the point.

leon_a_darkangel

Hobo Pixi

Micillia

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:41 pm
Connie looked at her sibling with a wide-eyed expression as she realized her trying to wade around in the crowd had nearly gotten them separated. s**t. She felt bad. Flushing crimson she held onto his hand. "Sorry...I thought about running up there for interviews. Man, I realllllly want to know whats going on but I can't get through!" She sulked, raising up on her tiptoes.

Just as she was about to say something else she saw a troll approach her. Turning her attention to the other her eyes widened. A greenblood by the looks of things? She smiled sweetly at the other girl. "Hello!!" She added cheerfully with a giggle. "My name is Connie! Nice to meet you Selune. I haven't gotten anything good yet...my friend here and I are trying to get the scoop." She jutted her lower lip out into a pout. "Sure I would love to figure stuff out with you." Connie offered. "Is that okay br....Dillys?" She asked knowing how he felt about immediately telling other trolls they were twins.

Seeing a blueblood run up the girl who introduced herself as Selune, Connie blinked curiously as she waved politely to the other troll in welcome, having included the other in the greeting as well.

Hobo Pixi.

Micillia.

Buzzwulf.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:56 pm
      △ Kerras Farron

Kerras nodded as Malice explained her reasoning, all the while sticking close to the blueblood. Trolls jostled the two children from side to side, heedless or apathetic of their error, as they hurried towards the project leaders. Closing their eyes, Kerras clung to Malice's shoulder and held on tight. They had a surprisingly strong grip despite their appearance. They buried their face in the crook of her neck. In a similar fashion, the podling hung on to their calf.

“...!”
Quote:
Kerras Farron
Night: 1
Choice: C

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:32 pm
GWENYN ARRHEN
NIGHT: 1
CHOICE: A

Gwen still didn't know what to think but it seemed something was going on at the party. She followed the other trolls since she didn't want to go in alone. The purpleblood still intrigued her. She would catch up with the purpleblood pair later. The greenblood wanted to follow this lead for now. It was a lot easier to hide in a crowd after all, and she could slip away if she needed to without anyone noticing, probably. (adding more tomorrow)

Micilliax
:>
KitsuneAurax
:3
Yamashiix
:O
Douteix
;O
nepsahx
>;3c
screamingsharxk
>:3c

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:06 pm
NIGHT TWO

IF choice A was chosen: You encounter the Architect!

You stock up on small cheeses and fizzy beverages while snooping around the post-launch party. After a while, you overhear a boastful troll with a mouthful of hors d'oeuvres in the middle of a large group.

“He just can’t let it go!” He guffaws. “I hear he’s been trying to steal my original works, and this just takes the wiggling day confection! Bahaha! Just goes to show who the best architect in Chittentown is.”

When you manage to press in, he continues. “I saw him skulking around in the volunteer quarters. Imagine, building your kismesis’ masterwork.” After a few more cracker-spitting chuckles, he excuses himself and looks around. “Gentletrolls... I should wrap up some work before heading out for the morning. Congratulations, everyone!”

Where do you head?

A. The volunteer quarters

B. Follow the Lead Architect

--

IF choice B was chosen: You encounter the Western Operations Manager!

The operations tent is quiet. There’s only a single, hard-working troll lit by a single desk lamp, filing paperwork. You startle them when you walk in.

“Oh! Hello there. How can I help you?”

After you explain your situation, they pull their glasses apart and rub their temples. “Ah, yes. With the security team, right? We’re itching to get these sites squared away. I’ll give it to you straight: the volunteers for all of the launch sites have their own quarters, which may be a good place to start. I’ll give you access clearance to the interior of the site, too - I just don’t have time to check it out myself. Feel free to check them out. I’m terribly sorry, but I have a lot of paperwork to get done. Excuse me.”

Where do you go?

C. Interior Site

D. Volunteer Quarters

--

IF choice C was chosen: You are meeting with the Eastern Operations Manager!

A very haggard looking troll wanders out of the interview area after the reporters have dispersed: the operations manager. She smooths her uniform and seems openly irritated when you stop her to chat.

“Look, look, look. I’ve got too much to do and not enough time.” She waves you away and begins to walk off. She’s going in a certain direction, though you notice that most of the ground crew volunteers present at the interviews are heading a different way.

Where do you go?

E. Investigate the crowd

F. Follow the Eastern Operations Manager

--

IF choice D was chosen: You are meeting with the Troll Relations Director!

The TR director is happily answering questions, and seems a bit put out when you bring up security breaches.

“A-hem, hem! I’m sure that these violations are in error. Our security is top-notch! I believe that tours of the volunteer quarters are causing some of the confusion. Are they breaches? Of course not! Ha ho ho! That’s all the time we have!”

When the interview is over, they march over to you and give you a light but firm push on the shoulder, whispering, “Hey, what’s the big idea? We can’t have the media bringing up the flaws in the system, you dunce! If you come with me and I’ll give you the low-down. Which STAYS low-down, you hear me?”

What do you do?

G. Ask about the tours of the volunteer quarters

H. Ask about the media

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:33 pm
Selune Maidaz Lunara Zediam
Path B => C => F

Selune felt touched, she felt special, she blushed, as Quella ran up and hugged her. "You didn't want to go with the oth-" She tried hesitantly, before Quella interrupted with a comments about fights. The flushed feelings disappeared. Quella was just in it all for fights! Moment... ruined.

She sighed before she continued. "So," She said, smiling at the redblooded girl and her... friend that had a suspiciously similar bloodcolor. "It looks like the main gaggle of trolls are going off that way..." She pointed at the crowd. "But that grumpy lady went the other way... She seems, um, suspicious, i guess." Selune looked at the older troll who was now walking away. What secrets was the Operations Manager hiding. "I feel like we should fallow her." She shrugged and then added quickly; "I-if you guys think thats a good choice! I mean im definitely open to more ideas and all i did not mean to, um, ru-rush to a decision, or, uh, or something." in a voice that was slowly getting quieter and quieter.

Buzzwulf

leon_a_darkangel

Hobo Pixi

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:24 am
Quote:
Quella Fehtan
Day:2
Path: B
Choice: C => F

Quella was pretty sure she'd caught a glimpse of her packmate Malice, caught somewhere in the crush of troll bodies. She stood as high as her strut pods would allow her and waved madly, straining to catch another glimpse, but was having trouble through all trolls crashing together. Dissappointed, she turned to the two weirdly similar redblood and gave 'em a shrug. "Quella!" she said, extending her prong for a shake. "Quella Fehtan!"

"I mean, did you see the way that operations director ran off without a second glance at us? She CLEARLY knows something about these invaders. They're trying to undo all of our hard dig site work! AFTER HER!" Quella yelled, slowly building her voice to a fever pitch. It was mostly lost in the sea of voices, but she still took off like a shot after the Operational Director.

leon_a_darkangel

Hobo Pixi

Micillia

Green Minuet

blackbird cake

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:34 am

Quote:
Apibom Honeii
Night: One
Choice: A --> B --> C

Apibom couldn't help but feel a little sorry for the Operations Manager. They seemed overworked and under appreciated. They thanked them for their time, and the new clearance, then headed on out of their office. They needed to think- formulate a plan... This sort of thing was not their forte, but they could learn. Oh, if only they'd kept an eye on the trolls Chiara had mentioned- now they were worried that they had something to do with the breaches and Api hadn't found the time to listen in on any of them!

Sighing, they decided to go to the Interior Site first. They hadn't been there and... well, they were one part curious to see what it looked like, and another part thinking that if anyone wanted to get in to where they weren't supposed to be, their ultimate goal was probably that site.

Draconicfeline
in case u want sephos to go this route too

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:56 am

Quote:
Mihail Kreios
Night: Two
Choice: A --> A --> B

After gathering a sufficient amount of snacks in the party, Mih listened to see if he could pick up any... promising conversations. The boasting architect fit the bill, but he gave painfully little information. Sighing, he looked to Knetic. "We should f-ff-follow him." He pointed at the architect's retreating back. "A-aat least just for n-now. Maybe he'll haa-have more information." He shrugged, then popped his last cheese cube into his mouth before making his way out of the party after the architect. Kismesis, huh? Attempts to steal original works? This did seem promising...

screamingshark

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:45 am
Connie Silvio
Day: 2
Path: East Side: Option E

Connie looked excited to talk to the two trolls, she even shook the others prong. Before she could get really comfortable the blueblood shouted excitedly and charged after the operation manager. The redblood had started to say this might be fun... but the pair was soon running off. Blinking as she watched them go. Looking at the trolls whos hand she still held she frowned.

"I dunno..with them already tracking her maybe we should try and find some leads here in the crowd there's plenty of trolls milling about. I want to see where everytroll is going."

Hobo Pixi

Buzzwolf
hey we will have to catch you for a prp later its really chaotic for us like i was telling mic. we cant tag back as frequently! I appreciate the tags but go ahead and go on and lets plan a prp later if you are game!!! you can message either of us on discord

Micillia
thanks for being understanding <3

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:11 pm
Eyzaak Hiroki
Path: West Side: Option A

Eyzaak groaned as Trevel pointed out every SINGLE dumpster and asked if it was his hive. "Broooo! It was a one-time thing...I was too proud to ask! So I resorted to crawling in the dumpster even if the sleep was bad. I know better for next time, I gotta open my squawk gaper and ask. Come on!!" He playfully pouted.

Once they were at the party, he loaded up on cheese, fizzy goodness and other little snacks that he picked at. "Man this stuffs pretty good.." He added after swallowing his food.

Hearing the commotion from the one troll Eyz frowned. Looking at Trevel and the lead architect he tilted his head slightly. He didn't like the vibe the other was throwing. "Hm...I want to find this troll he mentioned at the volunteer quarters if you are cool with that?" He requested of the other. Maybe they could shed light on what the other troll meant about this other troll and the word they did.

Hobo Pixi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:19 pm
Eckios Chivul
Path: West Side: Option B

Eckios reached the party not long after the other pair of trolls. He felt like he was more or less invisible..so many he would go adventure on his own like he used to do with his own lusus. Looking to BF-Mom he handed her a couple pieces of sausage while he himself nibbled on cheese. Trevel didn't need him right now..he had his friend with him.

The powered troll sighed, it felt weird to be jealous over sometroll he barely knew. Trevel could do whatever he wanted if that meant hanging out with some blueblood kid..then whatever.

Overhearing the conversation about the construction plans, he watched the one troll leave as he decided to follow him. He didn't watch to get trailing Trevel around too closely..he wanted to prove he could handle himself!

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:33 pm
Voscil Torgny Sorine Walker
Day: 1
Path: East Side: Option H

Voscil's eyes widened slightly as the other brushed her off. It was a genuine question after all. When she was pushed on the shoulder and the other got close to her, promising to tell her what was up. However, the other troll demanded she kept it on the down-low. Voscil could handle that she supposed (at least for now). She couldn't help but look at the other curiously.

"What about the tours exactly do you mean? Whats up the with media?" Vos pressed, giving the other her undivided attention as she waited in hopes to perhaps get a better read on the situation.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:36 pm
Dillys Silvio
Path: East side - E

Dillys listened to the other trolls talk to his sister, sorta spacing out as they were on a mission.He wasn't sure where to go to next. He jumped a little, started as Connie tried to regain his attention. "Huh?" He asked, realizing that the other trolls had run off. Wow, that was rude of him... Oh well, he was on a mission to gather intel anyways. He nodded to Connie, "I'll follow you..." He told her, touching her arm.. "I'm sorry i wasn't listening.." He apologized.  

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:38 pm
Trevel Caleft
Path: West - A

Trevel smirked to Eyzaak, "A one time thing? I literately watched you dumpster dive earlier." He told him. "Who knows, I may not have even let you in." He chuckled before looking around the party. He watched as Eyzaak at the cheese, raising a brow. "This is nothing new... Why am I surprised that you are unfamiliar with that....?" He sighed, eating a bite beside the other.

Trevel looked around again, "Sure, whatever is fine I guess.... well, until I get bored." He admitted, smirking again. "Once this becomes boring, I think I will just go home." He added.  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games