Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minerva_Mortis
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:54 am
User Image
π“’π“π“£π“žπ“’π“—π“˜ π“π“π“šπ“π“œπ“€π“‘π“

He was pleased that she enjoyed the breakfast so much, and once he sat back with his own tea in hand he smiled over to her as he watched her nestle in to the corner of his couch. She looked about ready to go right back to sleep, it was comforting to know his angel was feeling right at home in his apartment, he wouldn't have it any other way. Then came talk of her doing the dishes, Sato quirked a brow as he thought over her proposal, as she wouldn't find much to do at all. "I think that sounds like a good idea, but I'll let you know that washed my dishes as I went, these small bits here are all that's left to do." Satoshi was the sort to clean up after himself when he cooked, that way there was very little left once he'd eaten the odd meal that he did take the time to cook. It was just better that way, no room for pests, or foul odours to invade his kitchen.

"I would love to spend the day with you, to be honest, I'm not looking forward to Monday." He hoped he could get all his work done in time, even if Kori offered to help, there was an awful lot of it. He pondered this while he drank the rest of his tea, taking his time with it and doing everything he could to prolong their time together on the couch. Eventually however his mug did empty, as did hers, and Satoshi found himself standing up with a tired stretch as he reached for his ceiling. "Alright, I think a shower is a good idea. I'll be out in a few minutes, when I'm done I'll set things up for some anime binging." He chuckled at this, scooped up the dishes and brought them back to the kitchen before sneaking off to the bathroom. While he didn't need it to wake up, his back had gotten a little sore from sleeping on his couch, the need for a television in his room was something that wouldn't leave the back of his mind, he pondered where he could get a nice one while he ran the water and prepared to ease his sore muscles.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:27 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Kori wasn’t surprised to hear that Satoshi had washed most of the dishes already. He’d done the same thing the few times they’d cooked together, and it was a good habit to have. But she was still happy to do the remaining dishes for him. She was also not surprised to hear that he’d like to spend the day with her, but she was pleased about it. Smiling, she looked back to the pile of papers that needed to be graded. Yes, it was a bit daunting, but they had two days to get it all done and she had no doubt that with their combined efforts, they’d have it all done in no time.

β€œSounds like a plan to me. You go shower and I’ll clean up a bit.” Following Sato to the kitchen, she got right to work as he snuck off to his bathroom to get cleaned up. Kori made short work of the dishes before moving back into the living room to fold up the blankets they’d used. Once everything was back in order, Kori left the apartment and headed up the elevator to the her and Kasai’s floor.

To her relief, Kasai and Oriko were still in bed and all was silent. Slipping into her room, she headed for the bathroom for a hot shower. After a good scrub, she shampooed and conditioned her hair, taking extra time to condition it. Stepping out of the bathroom, wrapped in a towel, Kori took an extra-long time picking out her outfit for the day. After last night’s events, she knew how important the right outfit could be, and she didn’t want to disappoint.

Eventually, she decided on a pair of black leggings with sheer cut outs and an off the shoulder top – she took care to wear a strapless bra to show a little extra skin that she was sure Satoshi would appreciate. She threw in some accessories for good measure – her opal necklace being the centerpiece of course, and a pair of black converse to complete her comfortable, laid back look. (Outfit: https://i.imgur.com/oQxt7By.png )

After putting on some light make-up and drying her hair, she got dressed and checked herself over. Smiling at herself in the mirror, she grabbed her sketch book and a few pencils before heading back out of her room and through the apartment. In no time, Kori was standing outside of Satoshi’s apartment door, knocking lightly.
═══════════════════╝

Budding Artist || Kori Yamada

The_littlest_dragonfly
Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Minerva_Mortis
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:12 pm
User Image

Sato wasn't long in the shower, so when he emerged all squeaky clean and dry it was to an empty apartment. Smiling to himself he knew that Kori had gone upstairs to get herself cleaned up for a day of hanging out. Dressing himself in a casual pair of black sweat pants and a simple royal blue t-shirt he padded around his apartment in bare feet as he brought things together for grading papers and anime. By the time she came back down the coffee table was covered in three stacks of paper, a short vase filled with pens, highlighters and markers, and three bowls of snacks for them to pick at while they relaxed.

He was in the middle of bringing up the netflix selection when he heard her knock on the door, dropping the remote he went to answer immediately. Opening the door he was all smiles, but he couldn't help but feel quite under-dressed compared to her hot outfit, the show of skin certainly wasn't lost on him either, Sato could feel his blood heating up, yet ever the gentleman he contained himself. "Come in! You know, you can come right on in, my door is always open." It was easier that way, considering only members of the Yamada Organization were able to make it this high up in the building, Sato had little worries of theft or privacy invasion. Ushering her over to the couches he waved a little to show off the display in a 'ta da' gesture, smirking at his own silliness. "I can't tell you how much I appreciate your help with the bits of paper work I end up bringing home." He was secretly plotting some means of thanking her properly, but with everything that had been going on between them his mind was easily distracted when it came to thinking of Kori.

"Please, go ahead and pick what you'd like to watch." Satoshi offered her the remote control as they sat down, him buckling down and getting right to work by grabbing his stack and the respective key for marking the papers along with a lovely red pen. Aside from racing, office supplies were a guilty pleasure for Sato, he enjoyed using quality products for his work, and it showed in how downright fancy some of his writing utensils were.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:38 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Kori could tell that Satoshi was surprised by her outfit. His outfit, comparatively, was much more casual and comfortable, but she liked seeing him laid back for once. Smiling, she stepped inside and was surprised to hear that she had his permission to come and go from his apartment as she pleased. She understood that he was probably just being friendly and letting her know that she didn’t have to knock each time she came to visit, but still, his statement made her blush a bit.

Heading toward the living room, Kori looked back at Satoshi as he thanked her, yet again, for her help. Shrugging her bare shoulder, she smiled. β€œIt’s really no trouble, and I’m happy to help.” Taking a seat on the cough, she set her sketchbook and pencils down on the far edge of the table and grabbed the remote to search the movies. Deciding it would be best to pick a movie trilogy that they could watch straight through, she put on The Matrix before setting the controller aside.

β€œI figured we could put something on that would last, instead of switching to other movies every few hours, if that’s okay.” She didn’t know if Satoshi even liked the Matrix Trilogy, if he didn’t, then they’d watch something else.

Reaching forward, she took the stack of math papers that needed to be graded. Grabbing one of Satoshi’s red pens – high quality, she noticed – she sat back with a small sigh. Looking over the selection of snacks, she smirked. β€œI like the set-up, Sato. You’ve done this before.” She teased, nudging him a little bit, playfully.

With a smile, she sat back and got to work. With the movie playing in the background, the time seemed to fly and soon the tall stacks of work that Satoshi had laid out began to thin.

═══════════════════╝

Mercury_Vapor

The_littlest_dragonfly
Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Minerva_Mortis
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:02 am
User Image

When she loaded up the Matrix Satoshi grinned happily, it was a great trilogy and he loved the car chase in the second film. "It's perfect!" He looked up to watch some of the first movie's intro as she remarked on the display of foodstuffs with a quip of him having done this before. Laughing softly at being nudged he nodded. "Every Sunday, nothing like procrastinating like a pro." He smirked to her, watching as she set to work on her own respective stack. After a moment he found he had still not taken his eyes off of Kori, not wanting to make her uncomfortable with his staring Satoshi buckled down and got to work as well, grading papers as fast as he could without being in such a rush that would lead to him making a mistake.

They were nearly done the last of the paper work by the time the second movie had reached the halfway mark, this included a few pauses for restroom breaks and top ups on the munchies, as well as Sato grabbing a few sodas from his fridge to offer up as refreshments.

Reaching out to set the last of his papers on the coffee table, he then scooped up his drink, taking a satisfying gulp before sinking back into his couch with a feeling of prideful accomplishment. His mind had been wandering throughout the day to the events of the other night at the club, and every so often his gaze would drift back to Kori as he admired how gorgeous she could look even in her casual clothing. A slow deep breath preceded his next move, shifting so that he was sitting up fully and turned enough to face her.

"Kori..." He almost didn't finish his thought, but a swift mental kick not to pull a d**k move got him started up again. "I was wondering if you'd let me take you to dinner sometime, just the two of us. Would you like that?" He'd been wanting to ask her for quite a while now, but with everything that had been happening between her and Jerk Face McGee, Sato had resigned himself to waiting.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:16 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Kori had been in the middle of grading someone’s math quiz – this student needed to study more, their answers were way off – when Satoshi said her name. Humming lightly in acknowledgement, without looking up from the test, she waited for him to speak. When he didn’t ask his question right away, she looked up from the paper with a curious glance and smile.

As she caught his gaze, he asked her for the one thing she’d been waiting for since she’d given Hayate the boot – a date. Although she’d been waiting for it and wanting Satoshi to ask her, she was still caught off guard, but in a good way. Cheeks heating a bit, she smiled a bit shyly. Reaching up, she tucked some loose strands of her hair behind her ear in a shy gesture.

β€œY-Yeah, I’d like that…I mean, I’d love to, Satoshi.” Nibbling her bottom lip, she couldn’t help but smile. This was what she’d been waiting and hoping for! She had a date with Satoshi! Did she care that he was her body guard? No. Did she care that he was technically a teacher and students and teachers weren’t supposed to date? Not really, she was going to be graduating soon anyway. Did she want this more than anything? Hell yeah!

Suddenly a bit nervous, and blushing up a storm, Kori turned her attention back to the paper she’d been grading. After a few moments of staring at the problems and the key without her mind making the correlation between the two, she decided it was time to take a break – it wasn’t like her mind wasn’t occupied anyway! Setting the papers down on the coffee table, she sat on the edge of the couch, a nervous, giddy bundle of emotions. The movie played on the screen, the papers that needed to be graded waited patiently, but she felt like running around the room dancing and giggling because she finally had a date with Sato!

β€œI’ll be right back.” Slipping off of the couch, she headed for his bathroom. Once safely inside, the door locked, Kori looked at herself in the mirror. Cheeks flushed, wide smile on her face, she looked like a grinning fool but she didn’t care. Covering her mouth with one hand she shook her head a little before dancing around in place. Taking care to be extra quiet, lest Satoshi hear her. She had her little victory party/dance in silence to get it out of her system, for now…

Once satisfied, Kori took the time to calm herself by fixing her hair and washing her hands. Making sure she looked her best, she gave herself a little nod before heading back into the living room. Plopping back down in her seat, she gave Satoshi a happy smile. β€œSo, what did I miss?” She knew full well that she hadn't missed anything of importance, but it was a good ice breaker none the less.

═══════════════════╝

Mercury_Vapor

The_littlest_dragonfly
Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Minerva_Mortis
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:08 pm
User Image

He watched anxiously as she listened to his request, the blush that crept over her cheeks and the sweet grin that pulled at her lips made his heart race inside of his chest. He'd been wanting to ask for so long, and now that he had Sato felt as if his chest would burst. She said yes! If not for her answering him before getting up to head for the restroom he would have thought he'd done something wrong in asking, but that Kori was happy and had said she would love to left Sato on the couch with a smile on his face that was both surprised and exalted.

When she got up and left to use the bathroom, Satoshi took the moment of privacy to fist pump and do his own stealthy victory dance in the living room. He was so grateful she'd said yes, every small step lead him closer to being able to express his feelings to her without reprimand. With Kasai's blessing and the way Kori responded to him all Sato had to worry about was her father finding out, he knew it would happen eventually, but for now he was just glad he had a chance to treat her to a proper date.

Flopping back into the couch he sighed happily, staring off into the ceiling, as Kori would find him upon her return before asking about what she'd missed. Immediately he glanced to the television and tuned back in to what was going on. "The sentinal attack, Neo's about to break the Matrix!" He was glad she snapped him out of his daze, it was his favourite scene in the first movie. Sitting upright once more he scooped up a Mochi ball and took a nibble out of it, savouring each morsel of the sweet.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:02 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Kori hadn’t missed the way Satoshi had been staring up at the ceiling, a small smile on his face. Like him, she couldn’t help but be in a good mood. They were going on a date – when and where, she didn’t care – all that mattered was that they had a date! Drawing her knees up to her chest, she reached out and took one of the mochi balls as well, nibbling on it happily while she watched Neo flex and test his new powers as β€˜The One’.

By the time Neo flew off and the credits rolled, Kori’s mochi ball was gone and the second movie was being cued up to play. Glancing at Satoshi, Kori tilted her head back and to the side. β€œSo, what should we do for lunch?” She wasn’t too hungry yet, but snacks could only hold them over for so long. β€œHonestly, I don’t really feel like going out…But I wouldn’t mind making us something, or we can always have the kitchen whip something up…we are hard at work after all.” She said looking toward the stacks of papers that had been graded and the ones that had yet to be tackled.

Kori was tempted to close the distance between them and cuddle up to her friend and body guard. She didn’t think he’d mind the gesture, but she knew that once she moved close, they wouldn’t want to get back to work – because cuddling and movies did not mix with grading papers… β€˜Maybe after we’re done…’ She thought with a small smile, liking the idea of cozying up to Satoshi as a reward for their hard work.
═══════════════════╝

The_littlest_dragonfly
Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Minerva_Mortis
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:29 pm
User Image

By now his mind was having difficulty paying attention to the movie, many other thoughts were buzzing about that now had a higher priority. Where would he take her? Would she prefer casual or something elegant? There were a lot of nice places, it was almost hard to pick. Sato tried to turn his mind back to the present, and her question of lunch aided in doing so.

Food was probably a good idea. "Want to order up some bento? I could go for hot and sour soup, personally." He didn't want his Angel working too hard, and today felt like one of those days where he simply did not want to leave the comfort of his couch, or Kori's company for a single moment. It felt a little selfish, but Sato couldn't deny that it was nice to have her all to himself, he was determined to keep it that way for as long as possible.

"Are you in the mood for anything in particular?" He was curious to know what other kinds of foods Kori liked, so far he was loving their mutual enjoyment of Mexican and sweets. He was also a bit hopeful her pick might give him an idea as to what direction to take the dinner date he had asked her on.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:23 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Koir hummed in approval at Satoshi’s suggestion. Bentos sounded wonderful. Sometimes, if she managed to get up early in the mornings, she liked to make them for lunch, but it was a lot of work. Maybe once she and Satoshi were a couple, she’d force herself to get up early to make them all bentos for lunch…it would be a nice gesture and one she was sure he would appreciate.

β€œMmmmm~! Bentos sound wonderful. I love how simple they are. So delicious.” She said with a big smile, suddenly very excited about the prospect of lunch. Grabbing her phone, she dialed up the kitchen downstairs. It didn’t take more than two rings for the Chef to pick up the call.

β€œGood Afternoon, Ms. Yamada. What can I make for you” Smiling at the chefs chipper tone, she glanced to Satoshi with a knowing look.

β€œHey Chef Michael! Satoshi and I are in the mood for some traditional Bentos! Do you think you could hook us up?” She asked, knowing full well that Michael would be happy to make them lunch.

β€œOf course, Ms. Yamada, bentos sound like a great idea! Is there anything else I can get for you?”

β€œYes, Satoshi has a hankering for some hot and sour soup, if you don’t mind. Anything else you want to surprise us with is more than welcome as well. We’re busy grading papers up here at Satoshi’s.” She said with a small laugh.

Michael chuckled in amusement. β€œHot and sour soup shouldn’t be a problem. I’ll see what else I can find around here for you as well. Once it’s all set, I’ll have it sent right up.”

β€œThank you so much, Michael! You’re the BEST!” Hanging up the call, she looked to Satoshi with a smile. β€œDone and done. Now we just have to wait.”

It wasn’t more than forty-five minutes later that there came a knock on the door. Jumping up, Kori headed for the door before Satoshi could. Answering the door with a smile, one of the pages pushed a small cart into the apartment with a smile. Looking over at Satoshi, the page gave him a little nod before heading back out the door. β€œThank you so much! Have a good day!” Kori said, shutting the door behind him. Turning to the cart, she was impressed with the spread. There was a whole serving bowl of hot and sour soup for Satoshi, two large bentos, ramune sodas, mochi, tempura…Michael had really outdone himself…
═══════════════════╝

The_littlest_dragonfly
Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Minerva_Mortis
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:43 pm
User Image

As she spoke over the phone he got to work putting away the graded portion of the papers, getting the accomplished work tucked away made what was left seem like nothing, and made room for the food that was without a doubt getting started on as soon as it was mentioned downstairs. The synergy within the Yamada organization was incredible, he'd never seen any company work as seamlessly as they did. He smiled gratefully to Kori as she requested his soup, along with any extras the chef may feel like tossing their way.

When Kori leaped up from the couch immediately after the knock came at the door Satoshi was jolted from his paper and simply sat there stunned for a moment before laughing softly at her enthusiasm for bento and moved the rest of the papers out of the way. Eyeing up the spread he saw his hot and sour soup his stomach gave a grumble of approval, getting up to help with moving the carted items onto the coffee table so they'd be within arm's reach.

"Lunch break! No work until after we're stuffed." He announced with a grin once everything was set and they were both seated comfortably on the couch. Waiting politely for Kori to help herself first, he then dug into a hearty helping of the soup, the heat warming him up inside thoroughly.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:22 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

The next few days with Satoshi were a whirlwind of fun, at least in her opinion. It was a lot more of the same, go to school – taking care to avoid Hayate The Creep – come home, head to the apartment to work on homework, cook dinner – usually with Satoshi’s help – then end the night with some video games or a movie. It was generally their normal routine, but knowing that she and Satoshi had feelings for one another and that they had an upcoming date, spending the time together was just that much more fun.

Kasai knew something was up the moment Kori had come back from their little hang out day, after Satoshi had asked her out. The giant grin on her face had been a dead giveaway. Now, nearly a week later, it was Friday night and she and Satoshi were heading out on the town to have their date! She had no idea what they’d be doing, so she decided to wear something that wasn’t overly dressy, or too casual either.

Standing in front of her mirror, she surveyed the outfit with a smile. Grabbing one of her black leather jackets in case they stayed out late and it got chilly, she gave herself a nod of approval before grabbing her cell to text Satoshi to let him know that she was ready and on her way down to meet him at his place.

To: Satoshi~
    Im ready to go. I’m heading down to your
    apartment, see you in a min!
    XoXo,
    Kor

Pocketing her phone, she slung on her jacket before heading out of the room. Passing by Kasai’s room, she poked her head in to see that he and Oriko weren’t there. Frowning, she made her way to the living room. β€œShould have know…” She said to herself as she spotted the two sucking face on the couch in-between games. β€œI'm heading out guys~, don’t have too much fun while I’m gone…and don’t wait up.” She said with a wink as they pulled apart for a brief moment to watch her walk out.

β€œTell Satoshi I said β€˜Good Luck’!” Kasai called with a chuckle. Koir didn’t stay to see if he and Oriko continued their little make out session. Stepping into the elevator, she waited patiently for the doors to reopen on Satoshi’s floor. Not a minute later she was outside his door, knocking politely to be let in. She knew she could go in, but where was the fun in that?

═══════════════════╝

Mercury_Vapor

The_littlest_dragonfly
Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Minerva_Mortis
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:11 pm
User Image

When the door opened to his apartment, Satoshi stood back and took a moment to take in her attire, a pleased smile on his lips. She always had the best taste in clothes, he was willing to bet she could make anything look attractive. He was wearing a white t-shirt underneath a black and white mottled short sleeved over-shirt paired with his favorite fading black jeans. His lucky green shirt was in need of a good wash, but with Kori by his side Satoshi felt luckier than ever before.

"You look amazing." Were the first words out his mouth, paired with a grin that showed off his freshly brushed teeth. The last thing he wanted was to have bad breath on their first official date. He'd been thinking hard all week about where to take her, wondering if he should try for fancy or keep things casual. He didn't want Kori to feel pressured into anything by taking her to some ritzy restaurant, he wanted them to have fun. His hair was done with cream to turn the usually tame locks into a more aggressive ball of long thick spikes, which made his lack of glasses all the more noticeable. Sato had been making a habit to wear his contact lenses for Kori more often, showing off his pale green eyes that held flecks of slate grey when one looked closely enough.

"Are you ready to have a good time?" He asked while extending his arm for her to take as he readied to leave his apartment. Wallet, check. Keys, check. Girl of his dreams, check!

Reaching Honey down in the garage he opened the door for Kori, closing it gently once she was settled into her seat and trotting over to his side in order to slide behind the steering wheel. "How was your day Angel?" Driving out of the garage he took to the street, taking their time heading to the restaurant he had decided to take her to. Nabezo, the current hot spot for all you can eat with a wide spread from sushi, sashimi, hot pot and even a wonderful spread of barbque items. The place had been recommended during a chat he had with some of the other teachers in the staff room earlier on in the week, he'd filled it away for just this occasion, the place even had excellent reviews online.  
Littlest & Mercury 1x1s

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff