Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Kitchen Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mood ➤: Apologetic l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Lilith l Item/s ➤: Apron
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Kazi blushed when Lilith gave him a peck on the lips, he nodded his head at her question. It was only a mild headache, nothing too serious. Judging by his surroundings he can only guess that he must have been rummaging food last night. He stared at the priestess in confusion when she lifted his arm up, "I did vhat?" he doesn't remember much when he is in his werewolf form. He hitched his head then began to bow his head apologetically rapidly times, "Sorry I destroyed your window!!" he yelled in apology over his destructive action. It could be worse, he could have teared down her bedroom until it was unlivable

"Throw me to the wolves
And I'll returning leading the
pack"

Theme - Dark Choral Music - The Ashes Will Be Woken

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:05 pm

l Mood ➤: O///O l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Kazi l Item/s ➤: Broken Earrings

Lilith quickly shook her head and waved her hands. N-no no no please don't worry about it!! I-it's just the glass... I-i mean I have to throw out my sheets... b-but I needed new ones anyways!! I-if it gets cold I'm sure I can find another room to sleep in tonight... o-please don't worry! Lilith blushed lightly and looked at Kazi with a smile. She didn't want him to worry, he had already been through a lot and the day was just beginning. Speaking of...

K-Kazi... don't you teach a morning class?

Current Theme ➤: Insert

XxIce_ReaperxX
[/spoiler

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:55 pm

Mood ➤: Rush l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Lilith l Item/s ➤: Apron

Kazi thought about her little situation and without hesitation, "You kan sleep in room." he offered her a temporarily place to stay until hers get sorted out. Unless she spends the night at her brother's room. The wolf froze when she said her next statement, "Klass....MY GOD!" He panicked, he was partly relieved that it is Friday that a little bit made up for his already crappy morning. Before he can go anywhere he turned towards Lilith, "Da! You kan kome to my room if you are vorried someone vill valk on you." he said with a toothy grin. Since she has a large gaping hole on her bedroom wall. With that said the music teacher went off to quickly get ready for the day, the priestess is free to follow him to his room.
+Exits+

"Throw me to the wolves
And I'll returning leading the
pack"

Theme - Dark Choral Music - The Ashes Will Be Woken

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:15 pm

l Mood ➤: O///O l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Kazi l Item/s ➤: Broken Earrings

Lilith couldn't help but smile wide and blush. S-sleeping in Kazi's room..? Just the thought made her happy. Nodding quickly, Lilith opened her mouth to speak, but quickly closed it once she heard Kazi worry about his class. Watching him hurry, Lilith quickly stood up to follow the music teacher. She didn't have anywhere to go today any ways~

-Exit-

XxIce_ReaperxX
[/spoiler

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:56 pm

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: None l Item/s ➤: Cooking Supplies l Current Form ➤: Human

The second the chef stepped into the kitchen, she began to cook. Grabbing pots and pans, she had a pretty good idea of what she was planning on cooking for lunch. What was interesting was it had seemed like some one had recently cleaned up the kitchen, and some open cans were placed around the sink. Perhaps someone had had the midnight munchies?

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: Mask l Location ➤: Music Studio l Company ➤: Chef l Item/s ➤: Pendan l Earphones ➤: N/A

Yuki made a quick pit stop to her room to pick up one of her bento boxes than ran all the way to the kitchen. She remembered she still has to prepare Caligula's lunch since the music teacher let them out early this was her chance to prepare his delicious meal. She's not very concerned about missing time out of Art class since the teacher hasn't been making his/her appearance.

Yuki finally made it to the kitchen and knocked at the kitchen's door. She hoped the chef was kind enough for her to borrow the kitchen for a bit.

"A cold and maddening descent
Descending down so far
Fall farther 'til there's nothing left
I'm left here in the dark
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:34 pm

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Yuki? l Item/s ➤: Cooking Supplies l Current Form ➤: Human

A delicious smell filled the kitchen as Sayuri finished preparing the lunch time meals. Salmon, yakisoba, and hamburger steak were all the yummy plates available for the students. All done~ Sayuri cooed happily to herself. As she turned to place the dirty pans and utensils in the sink, the chef noticed a familiar student in the doorway. Ahhh~ Ms. Yuki correct? How can I help you today?

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: Mask l Location ➤: Music Studio l Company ➤: Chef l Item/s ➤: Pendant l Earphones ➤: N/A

When Yuki stepped inside the kitchen a pleasant and mouthwatering aroma filled her nostrils. She looked to the side and notice good looking and appetizing dishes that would be available for break time. She mentally slapped herself to not drool over the sight, she turned her focus to the chef. "Ah, ohayo gozaimasu." she greeted, she enjoys speaking a foreign language as much as the next person, unless of course the other person is comfortable to speak it. "I was wondering if you don't mind if I can prepare a bento lunch." she faintly blush, "I-it's for someone." obviously she was giving any names. Speaking of someone, there was a little person missing. "Where's Sachi-tan?" she asked out of curiosity.

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains: Oh! I didn't get your notice XD

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:21 pm

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Yuki l Item/s ➤: Cooking Supplies l Current Form ➤: Human

おはよユキーちゃん〜 It seemed like Sayuri remembered the girls name with ease, and gave her a warm and kind smile. What Yuki informed her that she wanted to make a bento, Sayuri clapped her hands happily and nodded. Of course you can! Hehe if you would like i can help you out too! I haven't made a bento in a while~ This made the woman think, since she was suppose to meet David in the garden, should she prepare a meal for him? Would he even like something like that?

Turning to grab the rice cooker out, Sayuri heard the students question and tilted her head to respond. Hmmmm? Oh! She is with her Nana~ I had a date last night so she was in the room~

OOC---> Opps! My bad!

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: Mask l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Chef l Item/s ➤: Pendant l Earphones ➤: N/A

Well there is more juicy information around the school, headmaster's son is schooling here, the overly well matured chef is off the market. Yuki let out a sigh of relief over the chef's kindness of letting her use her working area. She smiled, "Great, I was thinking of making a manga theme bento lunch. Something delicious and very fulling that would leave his stomach full but yearning for more.Something cute perhaps but not too kawaii. I mean...To get to a man's heart is through his stomach right?" she went into vague detail the thing about Japanese cuisine there was a lot of great stuff on the menu but you have to use the right elements to make the perfect bento and it doesn't come out as a mess. You can see the angel was getting flustered over this, she glanced up at Sayuri, "What are your ideas for a bento lunch?" she asked. "The only thing I know is meat is a MUST." what's a lunch without something meaty?! And from Caligula's dish the boy must love meat.

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:45 pm

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Yuki l Item/s ➤: Cooking Supplies l Current Form ➤: Human

Hmmmm... Sayuri thought for a moment before walking over to the school fridge. Searching inside, she grabbed out a bunch of different meats; ham, beef, chicken, pork, turkey, sausage, you name it. The first thing to determine is what kind of meat you want to make him. Certain foods are better with certain meats~ Do you know what his favorite kind of meat is? Or perhaps does he eat a lot or do a lot of activities? It is true the way to a mans heart is through his stomach, but there is always more to it~ Sayuri gave the man a smile. For example, if he does a lot of activities, perhaps he would be more happy with a heavier meat, like beef. However, if he likes a more flavorful pallet, he might like sausage. Or if he is cutting down then he might prefer chicken~ It's good to know what he likes and does so you can help him in the long run!

OOC--> Srry its short >~<"

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:13 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: Mask l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Chef l Item/s ➤: Pendant l Earphones ➤: N/A

Yuki thought about Sayuri's question, when she mentioned 'sausage' she thought about tako/octopus sausage but she abandoned that idea because it seemed more lean towards a kid's lunch than an eighteen year old. She looked into Caligula's character. She doesn't know his favourite kind of meat but she remembered his famous baby back ribs. "I think he likes pork. I doubt the cutting down part part but he knows how to cook and he seems like his up for anything." She closed her eyes and imagine what she's going for in his bento. She wants it to be on the more creative side rather than a standard packed. "There can be like a piggy rice ball dango." she thought about three little piggies stuck like dango with the three different flavours,

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains: It's okay ^^

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:51 am

Sayuri listened to the girl with a smile. Looking around and grabbing the container of rice, the chef began to measure out the rice and put it in the rice maker. Before she began to wash the rice, Sayuri grabbed a few funny looking packets and handed them to Yuki. Hehe, alright, now you need to decide the flavors of the piggy "dango"~

After washing the rice, Sayuri set and began the rice cooker, since that part would take the longest. Putting the meats back, Sayuri left out the pork and began to take out a bunch of veggies. Hehe ok! what extra little healthy things would you like for his bento?

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:38 pm

Yuki looked at the colourful packaging Sayuri gave to her, Furikake. This will make any boring pot f rice taste amazing. "Hmm.~" Oh there was a lot to choose from as she read each package. "Beef, seaweed and plum." she choose the three distinctive flavours. Next she she thought about the vegetables and healthy greens that will contribute to the bento, "Spinach ohitashi." is a staple side dish in Japanese cuisine. This savory side is a nice change from your typical spinach salad. "Oh! And maybe some fruits, something small and sweet like a berry as part of decorations. Oh! and maybe tamagoyaki" she closed her eyes figuratively imaging how the bento will hopefully look like at the end.

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:47 pm

As Yuki listed the dishes she wanted to make for her bento, Sayuri began to take out all the ingredients needed for the sides. Getting a square shapped pan, the chef oiled it and placed it on the stove. Have you ever make tamagoyaki? It's pretty hard, would you like to try rolling it or would you like to watch me do it? Sayuri gave Yuki a smile as she began to crack eggs into a bowl. It was good for the girl to learn for the future, in case she decided to make a bento box again.

XxIce_ReaperxX

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas