Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Motoujamii Lands
[ORP - Game] Motoujamii Man-hunt Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Tanakako generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 15!

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:13 pm
User Image

Keahi'Kripa had been hearing the commotion for a while, it seemed lions were running about like headless snakes, going this way and that with no apparent direction or plan. It had taken some time and a lot of eavesdropping for Keahi to work out exactly what was actually going on. Now it seemed that the madness was catching, as even without intending to do so, he had started to wander about the pride looking for a certain lioness. Rolling his eyes at himself and his gullibility, he continued his search.

(Finally got in a post at the end of the event!, I suck.)  
Meepfur generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 27!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:14 pm
Still nothing, no helpful leads of any kind, just...nothing. Tim-timana was becoming frustrated, a state she didn't often find herself in, and she didn't like it one bit. Chalk it up as one more reason this was a stupid game and she hated it - not because she wasn't winning, oh no, of course that had nothing to do with it! That was her absolutely, completely objective opinion, and she was sticking with it, even as she returned to the oasis.  

Meepfur
Captain

Meepfur generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 38!

Meepfur
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:18 pm
Psyche finally shook her head and gave up on the barracks to return to the training grounds. It was getting late, and she was tired of moving back and forth from place to place. Maybe she'd just sit here awhile and watch the sparring; it was about as good a use of her time as wandering to and fro looking for the Regent.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:00 am
User Image

Game Over - Agni-pariksha has returned to the Sandstorm Refuge.

Making it back to the Sandstorm Refuge unhindered, Agni-pariksha headed straight for her brother and the two lions who successful found and captured her. A clear change in her posture showed to any who were still looking in the area that she was no longer hiding, that the game was over. With a grin to her brother, Vatra and Ud, she faced back toward the pride and let out a roar to signal the end of the game and to call back the seekers.

"So," she said, as they began to gather, "I saw many of you, but not many of you saw me."

It was hard not to gloat a little bit, even if she didn't want to actively discourage them either. She decided not to say the obvious: if she saw them, they were close. She wasn't sure there was one face who participated that she hadn't seen somewhere along the way.

"More than a few of you aren't even in the army," she added, "I'm impressed."

That was something to think about, she had decided. There were many hunters participating and they all performed admirably- and so they should have, having the experience tracking prey down in the desert.

"Our winners today are Soldier Vatra," Agni-pariksha gestured to the first lioness to catch her, and then to Ud, "And Apprentice Ud, who I sincerely hope is training to join the army."

Excited Apathy

SilverLutz

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

Ecavi generated a random number between 1 and 9 ... 3!

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:03 am
OOC Prizes - Agni-pariksha's Brother

User Image
Colored by Polette

About Agni-pariksha's Brother

A relative blank-slate, he has no name, no rank and no determined personality: the winner will have free reign over what he is and what he becomes!

Parents are Pahar-rusi (SilverLutz) and Lumatha (mouselet), and they are a mated pair. Agni-pariksha (Ecavi) is currently his only sibling.

A Hindi name is preferred but not required.

Ticket List

1. Excited Apathy
2. belloblossom
3. belloblossom - Winner!
4. AstoriaFallen
5. I Lady Kiya I
6. Roman Foi
7. Roman Foi
8. ABVirus
9. ABVirus

belloblossom

No duel or JRP is required for him, you may get him certed into the pride immediately (he is, after all, on the lineart). Go nuts!

Random: In my mind, the siblings get along well enough but a long-standing "argument" between them involves whether or not he voted for Agni-pariksha in the Regent election. My assumption has been that he is refusing to answer her when she asks (for whatever reason) << Do with that what you will (but she will likely persist if we RP, muhaha)

[IC] Motoujamii Lands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff