Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=> [META] Phoenix Initiative HQ (???? - Pg 60) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Sypon rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-12)

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:17 pm
TAMIYA IS ATTACKING BYAKKO

18/20
Novice Agility A Trinket

Tamiya laid on the ground, breathing heavy and ragged amongst trampling feet. She had been laid flat by the mutantblood and even the Queen's own troops, and it made her blood boil. This was dissaray. This was mutiny. This was UNNACCEPTABLE!

"Swinetrumpets, ********, traitorsmiths and liars and smutheathens! Sinners, all!" She screamed. Tamiya's eyes narrowed and she grasped at her club. Her pep talk was effective at getting her back in action. She readied herself to spot a rebel to club.

Tamiya does 0 damage. Goddamnit Tamiya

blackbird cake rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:18 pm
LADYDAD GO! 40/40 - 2 damage = 38/40 hp
Deals 3 damage to Byakko!

Scrambling for cover, Elidae and her lusus Ladydad knew to get out of the way of the conflict enfolding before them. A tiny gasp escaped her lips, mouth trembling from further tears beginning to sprout from her panic stricken eyes as she watched trolls of all ages begin to battle. 'Some of the kids I saw at the grounds are attacking for the rebel side?!' Disbelief, shock, and confusion overwhelmed her.

"What do I do... what do I do..." Body trembling, she shut her eyes tight and cletched her fists, dizzying thoughts clouding her head, and perhaps her judgment. She knew she aligned with the queen, but... watching others fight AGAINST her... she questioned both them and herself. Elidae felt her heart pounding in her chest, her fingers holding a stiff grip stretching the bottom of her sweater. She hated conflict, she hated opposing sides, she hated everything that was happening!

Ladydad quietly chattered in her ear amongst the chaos, his words comforting and clear, 'We fight for peace.'

"Dad!" Elidae reached for her lusus as he flew away, but remained where she was in the safety of the sidelines. Black figures from the battle hindered her view of where her precious parent went. When her lusus flew back, Elidae embraced him with with a yelp of worry, his hard shell showing visible signs of trauma.

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

Doutei rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Doutei

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:20 pm
HP: 37/40

"You're going to space?" Tevini whispered back in shock. The troll didn't look much older than her but he sounded confident that he already had a way of getting there! Or at least a plan? Curious, she studied his eyes while thinking his intentions over until she realized he was asking her name.

"Tevini. I..." She didn't know this troll and didn't feel safe in the midst of this battle at all but... If there was another troll on this awful planet who had a way out she might have to go against all of her rules and risk it. He'd already shown he was willing to protect her (well in weird circumstances) and didn't seem to have any hidden intentions from telling her his goal. There was no way this troll had seen her secret notebook back at the junkyard and was targeting her, right? The probability was not high.

"I want to go to space too. If we live!" Holding on as they swung around from Scuttle's movements once more, she felt fired up as the will to survive this battle (albeit cowardly). Due to their positioning and tight quarters, it was hard for Tevini to make out the color of his clothes and blood rank so she simply assumed he was also a lowblood. If she'd known the truth it's hard to say how the conversation would have turned out.

A loud bang was heard as their ride slammed into another herd of drones and crushed them into the wall. Oops. Maybe he wasn't getting better at this after all, that one hurt!

Scuttle has taken down 4 drones!

POSTED AT: 3:41, 4:18, 4:49, 5:20
14 DRONES TOTAL BY SCUTTLE

Yamashii

Micillia rolled 2 4-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-8)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:20 pm
Chiara instructs her Lusus to attack Byakko

Indica gets smacked right in the face as she tries to attack the mutant troll, oh what a shame! Chiara feels a small pang of annoyance as her guardian fails miserably.

Indica: 35/40 HP  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

ChaosTheories rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-12)

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:25 pm
Abrila Variga attacks Byakko Mawiya

Flailing around with her shovel was working and not working at the same time. On one hand, she sometimes caught a rebel in the ribs, but on the other hand, she wasn't exactly sparing trolls on her own side. Ah well, what was a bit of friendly fire, anyway?

HP: 19/20
Damage Inflicted: 4

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:26 pm
Afryse is Encouraging a Drone!

Hemera! His heart ligthened as he moved to her. Wrapping an arm around hers, he stared at her intently, "Don't leave my side. We'll be okay. I promise." it was a hollow promise, but having someone to protect made him feel stronger, more brave.

Voscil... If only he could protect her too. But she was on her own path now. His heart fractured a little.

HP: 38/40

Gl!tch~

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

thyPOPE

Devoted Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:27 pm
37/40; useless trinket ahoy

That said, Dictys turned back to the nearest drone, hauling them up and off their feet. "Are you in need of medical support?" ey asked, lifting a critical eyebrow. If not, there was absolutely no need to be laying around. Ugh - ey could see quite a few lowbloods dedicating themselves to the fray, and all - incredibly - younger than this particular specimen. "Look at that clown, after all," ey added.

Dictys is encouraging a drone  
Sypon rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:28 pm
AERONA IS ATTACKING KURSHA (note to other players: Aerona is disguised and is wearing a mask)
20/20

A waving grey arm with yellow frills attached to it. Yes, that was Vremea! Just the second person Aerona wanted to see. Wiping some sweat off of her brow, she stalked around the outskirts of the drones and whipped a long metal tube out of her hoodie.

"Hey, Mama Scythe, you okay? Where are the others?"

She didn't want to think about the possibility of them not having made it out of the first wave, but they'd dealt with stuff like this before. They could handle it. She stuffed the thought back into her mind and prepared her weapon, backing up against the wall out of the range of the soldiers.

quite uneventful

Aerona does 0 damage!  

Sypon
Vice Captain

DraconicFeline rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-12)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:30 pm
Keionx Rutace

Quote:

HP: 20/20 
Military Grade Weapon: 1d6+1 
Attacking Kursha
No damage dealt

Keionx knew better than to forget the other trolls in the conflict. They were dangerous – as dangerous as her once-neighbor. Gog... she remembered his damn lusus, always haranguing. It had gotten along well with beastdad, but neither had understood it. She used to think that it was some kind of... of... questgiver? What had she thought Kursha's lusus was?

She couldn't remember. She tried not to care.

Of course, Kursha wasn't the only troll to fight on the field. There were drones, soldiers and... children? And their lusii. It was chaos.... it was only to be expected that she would be attacked too...

PVP TROLL

lordpocky
Heeeeeyyy there Miache

thyPOPE rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:31 pm
alifax attacks akko for 0 dmg
military grade weapon
novice offense b ability, novice defense b trinket, novice agility b trinket all unused
18/20 hp

Actually, what was interesting was that not everyone here was masked - not like the last time at all. Unfortunately he recognized very few of their number by name, and...oh ********. Wait, no, he totally recognized some of these faces, even if he didn't remember all their names or anything.

So this was what they'd been hiding?

Okay, maybe it'd be better to step back for a bit and see whether he recognized anyone else. This would be useful, and these trolls? Well, they'd already made their decisions.

(Although actually he figured if Kursha knew where this place had been located, he at least knew some names.)  

thyPOPE

Devoted Hoarder

Gl!tch~ rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-12)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:32 pm
Reemus is attacking Kursha!
"We won't die, Vos. I promise. An' I don'....I dunno if we can grab everyone who matters t' us. There's too much goin' on! Maybe we'll get an' opening." Speaking of, another clear shot came his way. Wham bam! Boy, he hoped he shed plenty of blood with that one. "I don' think everyone on the rebel side is bad. That's the thing. Nothin's as simple as it seems, like it was with Aendal."

Trying to leave that behind for now, he ruffled her hair. "I'm sure yer friends will be happy t' see ya. I can take care of myself. 'M big now n' I can fight some. I got me mum, too. I just want you to be okay."

Gillian noted Mamaju's abilities and resilience. She was impressed by the other lusus's efforts. The howlbeast herself had not had to fight fiercely in a while. Reemus really could take care of himself more than he used to.

HP: 20/20
Attack: 5
Inventory: Woofmum

leon_a_darkangel
Stay safe zoomfriend ;-; Please make sure to come baaaaack

kamileunaire rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:33 pm
LARQUE IS ATTACK BYAKKO

Everything was ******** chaos, and he shouldn't have been surprised. He hardly wanted any part of this, maybe even felt something for the trolls who had attempted to put a stop to the reclamation of OHC...but the other half of him was too deeply fearful of (and for) his highblooded companion.

He darted past the rebel leader's hulking weapon, barely, and realized that he'd lost track of Tamiya in the resulting ********. Thanks to her attire, if didn't take too long to find her again.

"Tamiya. Careful!" His normally flat tone was raised just slightly, as he rushed to her side. He didn't like to see her so out of sorts, and resolved to stick close. "I have your back."

20/20

LARQUE DID 1 DAMGE  

kamileunaire

Floppy Member

zeflamigo rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-12)

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:33 pm
ODETTE IS ATTACKING KURSHA
Odette is disguised and wearing a mask

Odette whipped her head at the call of her name, making a dire effort to find her way to the voice that called her. Spotting her moirail and Aerona, she picked up the pace, leaping over trolls to get to where she needed to. She wanted to call out to Aerona and Vremea, but was unsure of what to say. She didn't want to reveal their identities, after all.

Swinging her glaive, Odette cut her way through to the others, standing defensively before the pair. Silently, she gave them both a glance, giving them a supportive nudge to make sure they were aware of her presence.

HP: 19/20
Aerokinesis: 1/2
Off B Trinket: 2/4
Odette dealt damage.  
grayseasons rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:34 pm
ATHENE IS ATTACKING KURSHA

Taking a deep breath, Athene charged in, detirmined to get a better hit in now. Forcing her way to him, she hit him full on with the wire, before disappearing to avoid any blows

HP: 18/20
ATHENE DID 6 DMG  

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

Yamashii rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Yamashii

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:36 pm
Cerpin Sugall
As soon as she said the word, her face seemed to firm up and her expression almost looked strong. But afterwards she seemed to droop again and Cerpin noted how nervous she was by the way her body shook whenever they hit something or a loud grenade sounded close to them. He figured that one small moment of passion had to mean she was sincerely interested in the same goal as him if it had been the only thing to perk her up.

"Blossmom, clear us a path already!" Cerpin commanded his dad as if the poor chicken hadn't been trying to do that all along. He peered down, hair hanging, and took a peek around but everything appeared to still be in complete chaos. The smears of blood all around made him squeamish, would touching the mutant's blood dirty him? He honestly didn't care much about lower or higher bloods unless it was important but mutants were a whole other thing. There had to be a reason they were so secretive and hidden, wasn't it because something was wrong with them and they were dangerous?

"s**t, this doesn't look like it's ending anytime soon." How was he going to get them out of here? Cerpin had no idea but it was up to him to make the next step. She'd already provided a turtle, now he had to bring something to the table. Pulling himself out of Scuttle's underbelly, he looked at her with a grim nod.

"Just follow me, okay?" His purple cape fluttered behind him as he dashed forward, dragging Scuttle by the neck towards a visible entrance. He was so close! Until Blossmom swooped over to knock some drones from colliding with him and he slid on his back on the ground with a groan. Ugh, this was not going well.
Blossmom

40 - 3 = 37
3 drones taken out

POSTED AT: 3:52, 4:26, 4:57, 5:36
14 DRONES TOTAL BY BLOSSMOM

Doutei

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games