Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gamer Girls Guild [[G3]]

Back to Guilds

Here we girls and boys as a family, We game. 

Tags: Girls, Video Games, xbox, playstation, Nintendo 

Reply Rules And Annoucements
General Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

p.l.a.y.d.o.h

Tiny Friend

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:16 pm
Veeroonie
p.l.a.y.d.o.h
Hi! I'm glad that you decided to remake the rules, and thanks for letting the members know.

So anyone excited about friday?
I am not I have to work at midnight Lol.
Whats on friday?
Do you think that the new rule was needed?

Well if people aren't posting as often as needed in order to keep a guild alive, then some rules are needed to be reforged and enforced.

ORAS comes out on friday. I'm super excited~!
whee  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:25 pm
p.l.a.y.d.o.h
Veeroonie
p.l.a.y.d.o.h
Hi! I'm glad that you decided to remake the rules, and thanks for letting the members know.

Whats on friday?

Well if people aren't posting as often as needed in order to keep a guild alive, then some rules are needed to be reforged and enforced.

whee
I am glad that you understand.
I looked it up, ORAS looks like a lot of fun, but I don't have a 3ds. =(
With the baby on the way money has been tight.
I wanna be a kid again and have my parents buy me games. crying  

Veeroonie
Captain

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100

TekNeTiC
Crew

Beloved Seeker

10,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:30 pm
p.l.a.y.d.o.h

Oh Heck yeah I am so pumped and ready for Friday hahaha Dont think I will be able to sleep tonight :')  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:32 pm
Veeroonie
TekNeTiC
Veeroonie
TekNeTiC
Veeroonie
should I require people to post at least once a week then? I mean they would post more however I'll probably end of deleting more people a month.

I think for now you should have a minimum amount of post required per week or maybe risk being kicked. Just for now to see who is really dedicated to the guild and who are not at all.
Yes, I should. Well expect a guild announcement soon then lol. I will also change it to reflect in the guild rules.
Will do. Things are picking up slowly here, just a matter of time now I think.
Ok So I changed the rule to 7 days. Even for new people joining. I know the message seems a bit harsh, But I wanted to get my point across. I want people that WANT to be here. There is no way for me to tell how many posts they make a week without having to record all of them personally. So i think posting at least once a week will bring some more activity.
Once or twice for now is good enough. once they do and get some topics going it should bring the total post amount up even further. Don't worry boss us crew are here for you so you can go ahead and be the bad guy for now!!  

TekNeTiC
Crew

Beloved Seeker

10,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Veeroonie
Captain

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:35 pm
TekNeTiC
Veeroonie
TekNeTiC
Veeroonie
TekNeTiC
Veeroonie
should I require people to post at least once a week then? I mean they would post more however I'll probably end of deleting more people a month.

I think for now you should have a minimum amount of post required per week or maybe risk being kicked. Just for now to see who is really dedicated to the guild and who are not at all.
Yes, I should. Well expect a guild announcement soon then lol. I will also change it to reflect in the guild rules.
Ok So I changed the rule to 7 days. Even for new people joining. I know the message seems a bit harsh, But I wanted to get my point across. I want people that WANT to be here. There is no way for me to tell how many posts they make a week without having to record all of them personally. So i think posting at least once a week will bring some more activity.
Once or twice for now is good enough. once they do and get some topics going it should bring the total post amount up even further. Don't worry boss us crew are here for you so you can go ahead and be the bad guy for now!!
I really hated that i had to delete Fujistu and other members that had been here awhile but they hadn't posted in like 5 months! I hated it so bad, but rules are rules. Mandurr has told me she is busy with her addition so I wont delete her because I know it's tough.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:40 pm
Veeroonie
TekNeTiC
Veeroonie
TekNeTiC
Veeroonie
I really hated that i had to delete Fujistu and other members that had been here awhile but they hadn't posted in like 5 months! I hated it so bad, but rules are rules. Mandurr has told me she is busy with her addition so I wont delete her because I know it's tough.
Fujitsu and the rest haven't been on in a long time and around then when you took your leave things sorta when inactive, but I know how hard it is to delete someone that has been here for a while, someone that has done a lot for the guild itself. Rules are rules and no matter how much we hate them it something we decided and have to follow. But us crew are here to help carry the burden so don't fret too much Veeroonie! You are doing a marvelous job at getting this guild back up and running! Ok speech over now XD  

TekNeTiC
Crew

Beloved Seeker

10,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

p.l.a.y.d.o.h

Tiny Friend

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:40 pm
Veeroonie
p.l.a.y.d.o.h
Veeroonie
p.l.a.y.d.o.h

Whats on friday?

whee

Yeah, my bf and I are trying for kids sometime next winter, but just think christmas is coming, so you could ask from one from your parents still. xD  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:41 pm
TekNeTiC
p.l.a.y.d.o.h

Oh Heck yeah I am so pumped and ready for Friday hahaha Dont think I will be able to sleep tonight :')

I have ruby pre-ordered, but I might have to buy a digital copy of sapphire. >.<;  

p.l.a.y.d.o.h

Tiny Friend

TekNeTiC
Crew

Beloved Seeker

10,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:43 pm
p.l.a.y.d.o.h
TekNeTiC
p.l.a.y.d.o.h

I have ruby pre-ordered, but I might have to buy a digital copy of sapphire. >.<;

I have both pre oredered but will only be playing OR because little sister wants to play AS. Too bad Australia didnt get anything with the pre order....  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:53 pm
TekNeTiC
Veeroonie
TekNeTiC
Veeroonie
TekNeTiC
Veeroonie
Fujitsu and the rest haven't been on in a long time and around then when you took your leave things sorta when inactive, but I know how hard it is to delete someone that has been here for a while, someone that has done a lot for the guild itself. Rules are rules and no matter how much we hate them it something we decided and have to follow. But us crew are here to help carry the burden so don't fret too much Veeroonie! You are doing a marvelous job at getting this guild back up and running! Ok speech over now XD
Thank you! also I will still run guild member of the month tomorrow I hope we can hype up some people to vote for it. =)  

Veeroonie
Captain

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100

Veeroonie
Captain

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:54 pm
p.l.a.y.d.o.h
Veeroonie
p.l.a.y.d.o.h
Veeroonie
p.l.a.y.d.o.h

Whats on friday?

whee

Yeah, my bf and I are trying for kids sometime next winter, but just think christmas is coming, so you could ask from one from your parents still. xD
My parents wont get me anything lol they decided to get things for Grand children now. since they have 3 already and they have mine coming too. It kind of makes sense.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:56 pm
Veeroonie
TekNeTiC
Veeroonie
TekNeTiC
Veeroonie
Thank you! also I will still run guild member of the month tomorrow I hope we can hype up some people to vote for it. =)
Member of the month was good but with our meager maybe 10 actives haha it will be a small member of the month for the first one XD  

TekNeTiC
Crew

Beloved Seeker

10,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Veeroonie
Captain

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:09 pm
TekNeTiC
Veeroonie
TekNeTiC
Veeroonie
TekNeTiC
Veeroonie
Member of the month was good but with our meager maybe 10 actives haha it will be a small member of the month for the first one XD
It will get better, hatchet is almost there. XD Besides who doesn't want a monthly letter for free. Oh and I am planning to start posting the member of the month on the front page in a cute little banner. So you can feel all special like.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:13 pm
Veeroonie
TekNeTiC
Veeroonie
TekNeTiC
Veeroonie
It will get better, hatchet is almost there. XD Besides who doesn't want a monthly letter for free. Oh and I am planning to start posting the member of the month on the front page in a cute little banner. So you can feel all special like.
Hatchet is getting very active! Free stuff is always good haha can't go wrong with that. Hmm special cute little banner and free monthly letter... Where do I sign up? razz  

TekNeTiC
Crew

Beloved Seeker

10,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Veeroonie
Captain

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:19 pm
TekNeTiC
Veeroonie
TekNeTiC
Veeroonie
TekNeTiC
Veeroonie
Hatchet is getting very active! Free stuff is always good haha can't go wrong with that. Hmm special cute little banner and free monthly letter... Where do I sign up? razz
You don't silly goose who qualifies automatically gets put in the member of the month voting.  
Rules And Annoucements

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games