Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[ MISSION ORP ] Last Man Standing - WRAPUP + RP POINTS P95 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:20 am
Nora didn't quite understand the whys, but she did know the whos that passed by. Somehow or another, the girl seemed worse, and she had half a mind to follow just to see what the fuss was about--not to mention check on her cousin, who still seemed to literally still get dragged around by Stormy.

"Someone's fussy," she muttered.

Whatever was going on, it was affecting Tuck a lot, however, and while she knew Evan better, she decided to stick around for now. Let that lot sort its thing out and then grill Gale about it later.

"I'll stay," Nora offered pleasantly, as if the chilly exchange hadn't happened. "I'd stick to the little budgies here," she wink at Milo and Noemi with a grin, "but it looks like you need a replacement Sun anyway. Cee, feel like making this a double date? The man can't be sad if he's got a gaggle of beautiful gals around him, eh?"

pinchmonster

Eight

Nyxtsuki Moon

chirigami

iloveyouDIE

bipolar bee rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:21 am
Cell 19 - Room C

"Yes, sir," Sasha wrinkled her nose at Otto as the patient began to convulse - and continued to convulse.

"Aww, somebody isn't feeling very well, wouldn't you agree, Jan, darling?"

A few foamy flecks landed on Sasha's new jacket. She frowned at it, her lip curling slightly as she glanced back at the infected patient.

"It's making me angry," she hissed rather petulantly.  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:27 am
It hurts, Shu's toes curved up in reaction when she winced. "Sorry, did I startled you? I am fine." The petite Asian pouted like an unhappy puppy when Kiki said no touching. "No hugging or wrapping around arm? Not-even-a bit? Just a little?" Watery puppy eyes were sent with begging tone, the message was clear as crystal. "Please princess?" The girl disliked the coolness and the poorly ventilated air, she felt the desire to cling on something to secure herself.

"Please?"

Bittiface

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:28 am
Tuck shot Nora a look.

"We can only take five," he growled tersely. "Me, Heidi, Milo, Noemi, Cee an' you make six."

He was half-tempted to stalk off and find another group. Strangers, half-strangers, didn't matter. He wanted to hurt someone - something - and bad.

"If you five want to go, I can find another group. But I want to make a ********' decision soon."

medigel

Eight

Nyxtsuki Moon

chirigami

iloveyouDIE

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Bittiface rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:29 am
[Cell 19 - Room C ]

How were these two acting so nonchalant around this thing? Well, mostly nonchalant. It was as if the two played roles; carefully constructed roles tightly wound and perfected. Dancing together with knives held behind their backs.

<>

Otto shook off his doubts, wanting to trust in the only trustworthy human in the room other than himself.

He stepped back as the infected convulsed and spat at Sasha. It's eyes were all Otto could focus on.  
medigel rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:36 am
cell 13
group so far: finn + hanna

chains 2/4

Jack made a musing noise and tucked the information about Sasha away for later. For now, he studied the patient curiously as Finn dealt with the first set of chains, swallowing back some bile of his own. He was all but about numb to the ideas of bodily fluids at this point, but adding a zombie flavor to it was a new twist. He was glad to have a moment to step out when he heard a familiar voice out in the hall.

To her, he might have looked like a different person: the same freakish height and demeanor of distant arrogance, but with (longer) blond hair tucked behind a black beanie, obvious scruff and sunburn marks, and a look in his eyes that was somewhere between tired and wary.

"I'm not a guarantee, sweetheart," Jack replied with a shrug before gesturing at Hanna to come in and get started. He did, however, take the effort to lean down and kiss her cheek. "But I am glad to see you made it."

Surprise, the fake dating was beginning now.

"Now be a good girl and help us with these chains."

With a look tossed at the patient, as if he were judging it on its clearly improper decorum around them, Jack began to undo the second set of chains as the patient began raving about eating. "Finn, Hanna," he introduced them over the steady stream of sound. "Hanna, a*****e."

xxSeussi

Akina Tokuwa
feel free to go ahead and post as seu's out most of the day!

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:46 am

Cell 19 - Room C

<> Butch said. <> He could hear the frothing as the creature spoke, every agitated inhale like a gasp through a slit throat. He paid him no heed of course, in civilized company it did not pay to permit baser instincts through. At least the creature seemed undeterred by the cold, he felt cold in Lawrence's thoughts and always had.

"Not well at all." he echoed to Sasha, smiling toothily. The patient was losing its fight with the cold, fighting less and less. He paid more attention however to Sasha's simmering anger. Anger always held his attention, it was an emotion he did not understand. He understood impulses, but for him impulses to murder felt exactly same as say, the impulse to put on a coat, or have something to eat. Purely brain wired reactions with endorphin release. He never got to experience full blown resplendent rage the way others did.

"I'm sure it will regret making you angry if it does." he said.

"Onwards regardless!" he said, and following the instructions he'd been given made his way towards a panel by the door which he examined, pushing a few buttons here and there.

"It seems like you both have to chain our guest down and then we simply have to leave while the doors are open - they will be on some manner of countdown." He leaned his good hand on the wall. "Otto, do you think you can do that?" he asked, because upsetting Otto was becoming a hobby of sorts.

He didn't wait for a reply, hitting one of he buttons in question.

30 seconds remaining till door lock.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:47 am
[ Cell 2 ] Shu + Kiki

"No." Kiki replied bluntly. "Puppy eyes don't work on me, little doll." She smirked. "I don't like people touching me. If you MUST touch me, I'll tolerate hand holding for now."

But only just this once. Just cause she called her Princess. Shu was not a Prince, therefore had no right to touch her.

"Let's go."

Meegane

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Akina Tokuwa rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

Akina Tokuwa

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:02 am
Cell 13
Group: Finn, Jack, Hanna
Chains: 3/4

Hanna took in Jack's new appearance first, then the infected creature chained to the chair. It was the first time she had seen him since he got back from his mission. The brush of his lips against her cheek sent a rustling through her stomach, a smile crossing her lips to hide the surprise. It looked like the deal was still on. "I'll forgive the 'good girl' comment, given your recent homecoming," she said, rolling her eyes playfully and moving toward the chained patient.

The introduction to Finn was unnecessary. "We've met," she said, giving Finn a nod. She slipped a hand into the pocket of her jacket and pulled out a pair of gloves. Sometimes her tendency to over prepare helped. Carefully kneeling, Hanna set to work breaking one of the chains. The metal rang with a painful shriek.

Movement trembled in the dangling hand of the patient. It seemed off. Hanna began to move back just as the patient lunged forward, gnashing teeth coming within an inch of her face. She let herself fall backwards, rolling with it and back onto her feet, eyebrows scrunched together. Large strings of drool spilled from its mouth onto the ground.

"...I am feeling suddenly less eager to get off that final chain."

Quote:
You remove one of the four chains and the infected lunges towards you, snapping their teeth at you. They have lost all coherence and continue to salivate.

medigel

seussi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:05 am
Heidi's hand tensed around Tuck's over the gaggle of girls comment. "I go where you go, so if you look for another group they'd better have two openings."  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:05 am
Noemi would forever hold tight to Milo. She didn't want to break up the groups but it was probably goo to split them up. Maybe Tuck, Heidi and Cee together while Nora, Milo and herself stuck it out. But she was way to timid to even suggest it.

"I will stay with Milo." She was his mist moon after all.

pinchmonster
sorry at work go ahead and

Eight

medigel

chirigami

iloveyouDIE
ahaha auto spell put cream

Seussi rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:08 am
Cell 13
Group: Finn, Jack, Hanna

One chain was nothing on his own, the other three still more than secure (or so he hoped) and so far no need to trust others to do their work properly in holding the "patient" in place. He was about to reach to unhook another when he heard voices in the hallway, and a gloved hand stopped mid motion as he straightened, and cast a glance over his shoulder towards a scene that he couldn't see due to the wall that stood between him, Jack, and whoever the other man was speaking to. Sweetheart? Was Jack turning into Finn? Not likely, and already alarm bells were going off in his head when the two entered the room, and he got to see just who was behind the decidedly more feminine voice he had heard.

"We most certainly have." Finn smirked, not letting even an ounce of his surprise show as his gaze flicked between the two, though further observation on a nagging suspicion would need to wait, as the other two set to work undoing the chains.

"Don't worry your pretty little head about it, darling. I've got it." Finn finally finished what he had started, reaching with his free hand not occupied by chain and loosing it from its final tether, though not half a moment passed when the drool spewing freak in the chair began to convulse, now frothing instead of just dribbling.

Gross. But better than having blood coughed on him again.

"Shall we, ladies?" He would have gestured towards the door had both hands not been occupied by chain.

Chains: 4/4

medigxel
Akina tokuwax

Quote:
You remove one of the four chains and you hear a loud snap, as the infected patient begins to foam at the mouth and convulse

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:15 am
"Easy now. I'll leave then, make it easier for you," Nora said just as pleasantly. This wasn't the first time she'd dealt with a tall and angry man, and it was no good to cause an argument in the middle of a mission, much less attempt to break up obvious couples.

Heidi was tossed a bag of goodies, now with just one sugar cookie and two butterscotch left. "For good luck. I'll see you all around."

And she walked off, led forward by the smell of hoodrat.

pinchmonster

Eight

Nyxtsuki Moon

iloveyouDIE

chirigami

AyeAvast
she coming for you

cherno astra
but mostly u neutral

Meegane rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:25 am
[ Cell 2 ] Shu + Kiki

Shu was withered completely with the "no" but brightened up again when she was granted the hand holding right. It might be a little trick to see her funny expressions, but the Asian only cared about she would touch Kiki.

"I like you, Princess!" A light squish on hands as she beamed. They stopped at the door of one of the cells, thinking there was a contaminated patient waiting for them, Shu winced and took a deep breathe before she opened the door. The patient looked quiet, chained on the chair when they stepped in.

"So - we untie the chains and tie them back onto him?" Actions required skillful hand and quick response, her heart started pounding faster. Reluctantly releasing Kiki's hand, she untie the first chain. It was all of a sudden the patient moved back and bounced forward, coughing blood everywhere. Shu, who received the cue from the pre-action, quickly hop backward, grabbing Kiki's wrist to drag her back on her way.

She was glad that she closed her mouth all the time, the smell of the blood was awful, ringing the bell of some deeply hidden memory. Shu, frowned, quickly swiped the dirt off her face and any skin exposing with tissue papers and tossed them into rubbish bin located near the door.

"I should be more careful, are you alright?"

Quote:
3) You remove one of the four chains and the infected coughs, spitting blood all over you. Hopefully you didn't get any in your mouth....

Bittiface

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
Bittiface rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:46 am
Cell 2

Flattery would get Shu most anywhere with Kiki, even if she abhorred the need to be touching her. Maybe she should invest in a nice pair of Angelic Pretty gloves. Yes, that would ease her worries of skin contact.

Kiki forgave Shu for grabbing her wrist and yanking her backward. After all, she'd hate to get blood on her nightgown, or worse, her shoes. Actually, her Angelic Pretty brand socks were also in danger of stains. They were not easily replaceable. Perhaps she ought to have thought a little more carefully about her choice on wardrobe before going on her first mission.

"Gross." Kiki grimaced. "I'm fine. We should have dragged some dudes to do this for us."

The patient began to convulse and foam at the mouth soon after Kiki untied the next chain. "Oh my God. Is he supposed to be doing that? Like, what the Hell is wrong with him?"

Meegane

Quote:
1) You remove one of the four chains and you hear a loud snap, as the infected patient begins to foam at the mouth and convulse

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games