Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Madness (RPG)

Back to Guilds

Madness, Insanity and... Rpg's. Well okay, it's all Rpg's. Unless 1 of the members is actually insane, then maybe there is a little madness. 

Tags: Friends, Madness, Role Playing, Hang Out, Awesome 

Reply Closed Books RPG (active)
Closed Books RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lovebrookelyn

Heart Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:49 am
Crow landed against Conquest with a thud. She fell to the ground and laid there for a moment, her senses stunned. Then she was suddenly on all four of her limbs, a snarl ripping through her teeth. Her pupils had shifted somehow, to resemble those of a cat, just a slim slit of black through their emerald colors. But suddenly the demon was gone. Crow fell from her crouch to a sitting position. Her face was confused and seemed startled.

Crow lifted her hand to her hair, digging through the massive halo until touching the back of her head. Her fingers came away with blood on their tips. She seemed to just look at her hand for a moment.

"He threw me as if I were a feather." She mumbled, looking up with confused eyes to anyone around.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:15 am
'... Great. So now we can't save Cherry or anything... And whoever the demon was is frikking impossible to kill,' Jay sighed, slamming the gunscythe back into a compact shape.
'So we have no idea what he is?'
(Jeez, I need to keep up... crying )  

The Assassin of Chaos
Crew

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

BhelliomBlue-Rose
Vice Captain

Militant Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:09 pm
(It happens.)

Conquest's eyes widened a bit when the demon touched on his past.
He almost had time to snarl before catching a flying Crow in the chest.
She knocked the wind out of him, sending him to the ground for the third time that day.
"Hooof!
...Might wanna cut back on the sentient meat diet, girl.
Seems to me veggies are less trouble."

Anastasia's threat brought an irritated glare in her direction.
"He ain't dead. Not right now, anyway.
I was in a hurry when I dosed him. He'll be out for a while.
Didn't have my knives in too long, so he should be fine when he wakes up."
Losing wasn't fun, not for a Rider. Not for this Rider in particular.
Conquest did not lose outright. It just didn't happen. This just drove home his current state.
I'm gonna get that one. His screams will be sweet indeed.

"Hey, Crow. C'mere.
Let's get your head patched up.
Ain't got sutures, but I can put a salve on that."
He dug around the robe draped about his shoulders, producing a small jar.
It wasn't magical in make, but the jar itself had been enchanted to enhance the healing properties of the salve.
Worse came to worse, the ex-wetboy knew a little healing magic.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:09 pm
Kristina had a hard time standing on her own two feet for a while and had to lean on the wall for support. She had been getting use to the four legs and now that she was back on two she was a bit unsteady. "Um...." she said as she then cleared her throat. She looked over at Crow and then let her body slide to the ground as she couldn't hold herself up anymore. "I....I don't know what you want to ask me...." she said trying to find things out. She was still slightly dizzy from the memory timeline that was mixed all over the place. "I seem to have two lives..... My name is Kristina Moa, if that helps." she said softly and then looked around again to see everyone that was there.  

Lovewitch101

Bashful Friend

4,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Regular 100

cosmos_rose
Captain

Anxious Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:07 am
Olive looked to Jay and shrugged.
"Hell if I know.
He seemed extremely powerful though.
I could sense him using magic but, it was kinda weird.
He was using some kind of foreign and endless magic...I don't know how to explain it..."
The witch sighed and slowly pulled her hair back, this new enemy was already beginning to stress her out.
She moved over to a wall and leaned on it.
"...Whenever we next meet this guy though, we'll be more prepared."

Abeline smiled calmly and helped to help the girl stand up.
"I'm afraid I have not heard of that name before child." She said, her voice suddenly sounding softer.
"Your confusion is understandable.
For these are incredibly confusing times, I myself have begun to remember not only my future, but other lives as well....
If you wish, you can join us in our journey?
Perhaps you have been sent to us for a reason."

If anyone had noticed, Abeline had suddenly aged rapidly. Before, she appeared to be in her young Oravian 80's. But now she appeared to be in her 400's, for her skin was now full of wrinkles. She wasn't so old that she couldn't take care of herself, no, that begun when she was 500, but it would be a little more troublesome for her to fight in battles, she was no longer as agile.

Anastasia raised a brow at the rider and giggled.
"You're so serious Conquest.
I know he isn't dead, I can hear this little mumpkins heartbeat from miles away."
She smiled and snuggled up to her great beast and buried herself in his thick fur.
"No use worrying about Medico now though.
He's gone and he took that poor girl Cherry.
What we need to focus on now is that next book...."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:18 pm
Jay grunted disdainfully. Well, at least time should be reasserted when they got the books.
'Hey, we gonna remember this?' he asked no-one in particular. 'You know, when we're done with this finding books biz. Because I'm between wanting to and hell nope.'  

The Assassin of Chaos
Crew

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lovebrookelyn

Heart Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:54 pm
Crow went up to Conquest, belly close to the floor. She sat on her legs like a dog would on its hunches. What Conquest probably didn't realize was that Crow's hair was thicker than it appeared to be. And it appeared very dense as it was. Finding the wound would be a different story altogether. In all reality, her scalp had simply torn as a decently sized hunk of hair had been ripped from her head when she was thrown. The pain would have been bad but Crow seemed to take it quite well, not even wincing.

She did, however, turn her attention to Kristina.

"You were probably born after I, so I do not know of you. But," A small grin toyed on her face, displaying her sharp enlonged canines. "I do know of people like you. They are rare, but every so often, auras are displaced right from birth. They get lost and bind with the nearest body. A great wolf and your young soul must have entwined as you formed into a little infant."

Crow loved finding this girl. Her spirit was as wild as hers. It reminded her of home. It reminded her of Domu.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:08 pm
Conquest frowned as he noted the change in Abeline.
He hoped that whatever unstable time-bull-f--ckery had affected her would not reduce him to a child.
Yeah, that'd be worse than useless; I'd be more chock-full of issues than I am now.
Seein' her like that, though...
...The funeral was so long ago, too.

Crow's hair did, in fact, stymie him for a moment.
He wasn't good at combing hair at the best of times; it was why he kept his at two inches at most.
Well, that and the obvious combat reasons, but...
It did help that he could smell blood more sharply than other scents.
The Rider soon located it. The salve would be lost in that tangle, so he put it away.

As he clenched his palm, opening the fresh scabs, he turned to Anastasia.
"Well, sorry if some d-wad slave-maker poking at my stint as property makes me prickly, Milady.
Would've been a healed-over memory if not for that Wanderer.
Crow, this is gonna itch. Don't scratch it."
As his own blood dripped onto her scalp, he began to mutter something.
She would feel a warmth, and a slight itchiness as the skin knit back together.

Satisfied his work had taken well, the Nyllednian stood to look around.
"If it's any consolation, Jay, I think we all die at the end, whether we pass or fail.
All the books probably do is make sure the universe gets to start over.
Well; that's what makes sense to me, anyhow."
Conquest was paying more attention to the surroundings than to the wolf-girl.
If she came along, it was one more person between him and death.
...Or the other way around.  

BhelliomBlue-Rose
Vice Captain

Militant Bibliophile

Lovewitch101

Bashful Friend

4,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:16 pm
Kristina looked at everyone for a moment and then smiled lightly. "I don't want to fight anymore..... I had been in the gladiator like time.... or at least my present life has anyways. It seems that I had another one before then.... Fighting a spider person it seemed....." she said remembering back to one of her recent discovered memories. She looked around for a moment and then sighed. "I don't really know what I am, but I was born in a wolf pack as a wolf pup then started to change back and forth it seemed till I got stuck in human form..... till I was taken......" she said not really thinking of what was really happening right then. She looked over at the others for a moment more and sighed. "Sorry, didn't mean to talk so much.... What are you guys looking for? What are the books really? I kept hearing about them and what not, but I don't understand really." she said softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:31 am
Olive again, shrugged at Jay.
"Not really sure what's going to happen once we get the books.
Locke was kinda vague about it...
I'm assuming that once we get the books together, time and space will just fix itself and we'll all just return to our own points of time.
I guess when you think about it, it's kind of a paradox but...No, I don't think we'll remember each other after this...
I still don't see the point in NOT looking for the books though, Locke chose us for a reason, right?
Can't defy death or he'll just kill you."

"Oh dear, that sounds complicated."
Abeline said with a smile.
"I"m sure we can help you figure out who you are."
The old woman chuckled and leaned over on her knees a little, she was getting kind of tired from standing already and it was hard to stand up straight without some sort of cane....
Oh wait, how could she forget her staff?
The old woman cast a spell and summoned her staff into her hand, and leaned on it for more support.

"We are looking for these strange, mystical books.
Books that apparently can alter time and space itself.
There are many stories, like perhaps gods created them or Locke or Blue.
No one is to be sure, but they are crucial for the re-birth, the destruction and the continuing of the universe.
We look for them now because time and space have meshed together.
People from the past are coming to the present, people will randomly be teleported from one corner of the universe, to the other.
It's quite chaotic.
They are hard to find, It feels like it's been hundreds of years since I started looking."

Olive listened intently to the elder Abeline and then raised her brow.
"Hundreds of years Abeline?
It's barely been a week?"
Is this effecting our timelines?
Has Abeline just now, spent hundreds of years searching for these books?

Anastasia pondered curiously on the name, Wanderer...
She had heard it before somewhere but, she didn't know the story of this figure.
All she really knew was that it usually took the form of a male, but occasionally was a woman?

"Mm, I see.
I didn't know the Wanderer was actually a real thing.
Thought it was some sort of myth..."
The princess stood up, leaving her poor baby to sleep on the hives floor.
She looked over to Abeline curiously.
"Oh hun, the seconds have not been kind.
I swear a second ago were you like, 20 or some kind of younger Oravian age.
How old are you?"

The old white dragon was getting rather confused on Olive's and Anastasia comments about her. Mostly because she was old and she was a little slower about things now, but their accusations were surely a joke, right?

"Uhm, well, I remember looking for the books most of my life?
I don't quite get what you mean dear, are you playing jokes on me?"
She said to Olive.
"I'm not sure what's going on...Was I teleported in the past??"
Still confused, she looked to Anastasia.
"I'm 478 dear."
The Queen looked at everyone curiously, thinking about their comments.
Her eyes started to grow wide as she realized what may have happened.
"I just lived my whole life in seconds, haven't I?
Huh, the wonders of the books.
What a strange age for them to change me too though, I won't be any use to any of you being this old. I can hardly walk a couple blocks these days."
She laughed during the last line, though it was true. She got tired rather easily.

~Okay so, Brookes got an emergency going on and she won't be on gaia for the next little while.
We're going to move on without her but, I plan on moving a little slower still just so that she doesn't have to catch up on too much when she returns. Just an FYI~

cosmos_rose
Captain

Anxious Fairy

The Assassin of Chaos
Crew

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:45 pm
'Greaaaaaat...
'Heh. Reminds me of a crappy show I just though of... Eh, whatever...' Jay sighed.
'Defy Death and he'll kill you... Why do I find that somehow amusing?'  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:22 pm
The Rider shrugged at Kristina's question.
If he was honest with himself, he didn't really care what they were.
At present, the quest was something to do that wasn't killing Titans all the time.
"What she said.
We haven't found any yet, so we ain't certain what they look like or what they do, exactly."

As he wandered around the huge room, he caught Anastasia's musing and Jay's both.
For now, he responded to the Scathian mutt's.
"The Wanderer is some guy called Noah.
Lots of stories floating around about him; I ain't surprised folks think he's a myth.
There's rumors he used to be called Nim Drayoy or something like that; I don't know."

Abeline's timeshift had bothered him more than he'd care to admit.
Last time he'd met her, she'd been about this age.
It hadn't been the last time one had seen the other, but they hadn't gotten around to speaking again.
By the time she was dead, it was too late.
"Couldn't say why it's funny, Jay. Nope. Not at all.
Maybe you just got some deviant tastes in humor."

After about a minute or so, he came across what might have been a hidden door.
Conquest traced a line down the wall, checking the seam in the stone wall.
As he did so, the other hand fingered the hilt of his heavy sword...
Tensing quickly, he drew the blade in a flash of gold light.
A line of that same light grew upon the seam, a -CRACK- shifting the stone outward.
"Found somethin'."  

BhelliomBlue-Rose
Vice Captain

Militant Bibliophile

Lovewitch101

Bashful Friend

4,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:47 pm
Kristina looked and listened for a long time as she looked to hear what everyone was saying. She was really getting confused down and just sat down not knowing what to do at the moment. She looked at the woman that had use to be a dragon as she had aged right in front of her. She looked so shocked that she let out a yip and scooted away blinking and then looked over at Conquest as he then found something as well. She blinked as she moved along the wall to get back up on her feet and felt herself able to walk slightly though it was strange at first, but got better over time. She wasn't about to say anything really as she looked at the group and all the questions that was asked before and answers given. She looked at the door type thing and sniffed the air.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:10 am
"Oh you're such a wiz Conquest."
Abeline said as she saw him open the hidden door.
"What would we do without you?
Come along dear."
The white dragon grabbed Kristina's hand gently and lead the two of them through the door before anyone else.
"Ladies first." She commented.

After that Olive followed.
"'I hope there's some kinda bigger, badder monster in here.
These battles been a tad too easy, am I right?"

Anastasia however stayed by her beast.
"I'll just stay here and watch over Mr. Cuddles.
Don't worry about me, I can handle myself."
With that, she plopped herself into his soft fur and relaxed.

The passage way they walked through would be a long one, and it probably seemed longer than it was since Abeline walked fairly slow and was in the lead.
Anywyas, after a while of walking down the tight hallway, it would lead them into a large and empty room. There were no eggs on the walls, no scattered papers...Looks like nobody was ever there even before the place was abandoned.
However, in the far end, was a pedestal.
And something lay on it...

"That uhm. That doesn't look like our book." Olive said.
She quickly curved her way around Abeline to get ahead and ran up to the pedestal.
"Yeahh.....
It's a page that looks like it was torn out of a book.
Abeline, wanna check the book."

"Of course dear."
Abeline brought out the book again, this time struggling to hold it, it was a tad heavy.
"Heh well, could someone help me?
This book is just a little heavy for me."

Olive examined the page while someone helped her.
"It's a picture of a place again.
It's kinda odd though, I've never seen this place before..."  

cosmos_rose
Captain

Anxious Fairy

cosmos_rose
Captain

Anxious Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:53 am
REBECAAA!!!!!!

Yo guys, where is everyone. sweatdrop

lovewitch101

The Assassin of Chaos

BhelliomBlue-Rose

Closed Books RPG (active)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games