Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lunar Scarlet Academy Role Play

Back to Guilds

Will you preserve life, or remake it? 

Tags: Supernatural, Academy, Role Play, Contests, Evil Organization 

Reply [✓] Testing / Unofficial Role Playing
Unofficial Lunar Scarlet Academy Role Playing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eddward Hunter

Ruthless Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:05 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Booker McManus
Educator

Nothing Ventured,

" I'm sorry about that but, I can tell you weren't born this way and I didn't want to bring it up as we all have things we don't like to talk about miss Good kat, I know all too well of the pain memories can bring us." He let out a sigh and cocked his head to the side almost like a dog as if confused. " Why tell me about the agency Katrinis isn't it supposed to be some great secret, how do you know I don't work for the enemy?"

Nothing Gained.

Laeril Barastl

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:07 am

She seemed impressed by this teacher's observations that he could actually tell the difference. No one ever questioned her about it before other than the staff who knew about it already. Her intrigue expression did not last long however, with his attempt to insult her, she immediately stuck a blade to his head inches of striking him as she stood up. "I don't appreciate your commentary, I'm well aware of the situation at hand and if I was concerned about that, I would have you killed right on the spot," she threatened. Taking her sword away and putting it back out of sight, she glared at him, "Besides, if you could not be trusted, you would not have even stepped foot on this campus, McManus." Satisfied with how she dealt with his arrogance she eased herself a bit, "I may be just a student but do not mistake me for just being any regular one." she said as she sat back down and settled in the seat. Feeling reluctant from being any apologetic from her actions, she still managed to say it anyways, "Excuse me for my actions but, I highly dislike people who are arrogant so don't take it too personally. You can punish me all you want for it now if that's what you wish," she mumbled the last part as she crossed her arms and looked away to see what her friends were up to.

Eddward Hunter

Eriale Maru
Captain

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Eddward Hunter

Ruthless Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:41 am
Booker McManus
Educator

Nothing Ventured,

" Trust me it wasn't arrogance just an observation, you can't wear your emotions on your sleeves miss good kat... but " His demeanor had changed from light hearted to serious and dark. " Like you said I may be a teacher but do not mistake me for a regular one." He stared at her for a few seconds some found this unnerving because of the heterochromia. after that his demeanor returned and he put his glasses on. " You remind me of her, she had a temper like you, Obviously you are good with a sword, how are you with your fists?"
Nothing Gained.

Laeril Barastl

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:53 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx»»Damon Avery

User Image
              Something about this New-Guy was starting to rub Damon the wrong way. He was uncomfortable - sure, like, who wasn't on their first day? But it was something else. It was the weird swirls of mix-matched colors that leaked from him that Damon became uncomfortable with. He started twirling a lock of his dark hair while he watched the weird interactions between them and this New-Guy. Damon cleared his throat. "I'm just gonna... I forgot something in my room. Anyway, nice to meetcha," he said, waving a bit and retreating to his table, where he grabbed his tray to toss. He wouldn't want to leave a mess behind, after all, because that would be rude. While he normally didn't care for such things as others' opinions, he had to try to play nice today.

He nodded goodbye to his other neko friend in case she was looking and disappeared out the lunchroom door. Damon sighed and shoved his hands in his pockets. The murder and blood was still in the back of his mind, and he wanted to walk it off. Though he did need to be careful not to get lost again.

↘↘ α∂σяα ∂єvяץ

User Image
            The scientist watched Crys jump into a tree. She tilted her head, because normal people just didn't do things like that. It was almost amusing. Shaking her head out of it, Adora walked right in, not even waiting for Blaine to do some acrobatic stunt as well. She went to the office to 'check in' under a false name and false company, and then start 'surveying' students. It is surprising how many young kids let down their guard with a smiling face and high-ranking authority, honestly.

The scientist put on her best 'you-want-to-talk-to-me' face. Plus, with her eyes, no one would believe she was human, so they all wanted to know what she was and blahblahblah. The scientist had a small glove over her right pointer-finger, which had a small machine with it. By barely touching skin, she could collect skin tissue and have her computer in her lab analyze it without much work at all. All she needed to do was 'touch' a bunch of kids. Hah. Touch. How funny. Ahem.

[[ ooc :: Sorry about Damon. I just like making him brood a lot. ]]

Lucevia
Laeril Barastl
Tita-tan
Kebenzis

Blythe Moonlight

Tipsy Vampire

Eriale Maru
Captain

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:36 pm

Acknowledging Damon's expression and actions she was highly curious as to what was going on. Things did not seem right mentally and she knew more than anyone what that was like, before she could do anything about it she was interrupted in thought by the teacher. She rolled her eyes, setting them back on him, and laughed in amusement to his mocking and challenge of her ability. "Look, Mr. McManus, I don't care too much of your story or ability, you would not teach here if there wasn't something "valuable" in it. Of course, no one is "ordinary" here, you do realize and know that, at least I hope you do. Though, I have been through my own share of trials and experiences that are scarred forever in my mind and body, these are things for you to learn another time. Besides, you are a staff member, you are part of the agency so it does not matter. It does not matter that students and teachers know of the agency, it's what we do that requires the secrecy. All you do know is how we run which is to maintain the safety and protection of everyone on the campus."

Rambling on all her talking she got up from her seat, "Now if you excuse me, I have some business to attend to," she said as she pushed the chair in and walked off to try and seek Damon out. She was worried about what was troubling him and decided to try and catch up with him.

Eddward Hunter

Blythe Moonlight

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:13 pm
M A R N I E - E V E L Y N ; Summoner

User Image
Art by: CriticalKiosk

Marnie beamed at Johan's response. He seemed a bit uncomfortable though, but that was natural since the brunette always came on so strongly. She had to work on that. Grinning wickedly, she prepared to stick out her hand to shake when she felt a very... strange disturbance. She blinked and retracted her arm immediately. She wasn't sure why.. she just knew she should, especially after that lesson she had with McManus about souls and stuff, and especially after he showed her his hand.

"Bye Damon!" she called out as her roommate left the lunchroom, momentarily distracting herself, but it wasn't entirely successful because she was still acutely aware of it, her senses straining for her to acknowledge its presence. She coughed it away.

"So you must be pretty amazing right?" she chirruped aloud, pushing away her pink vampire friend with one arm, "what do you do?"
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

B L A I N E - H U N T E R ; Cyborg

Blaine scowled; she was completely wrong. She ******** hated teaming up.

Sighing, the cyborg stretched and then walked off to find a place to plug herself in. Surely this school kept DNA samples in their archives right? Would save her a load of time if she could just get in. Why exert herself when everything was literally at the tip of her fingers?

That was the magic of technology. And even if she did pretty much sacrifice half her body for it, she couldn't deny that it made things beauteously easier.

Blythe Moonlight
Laeril Barastl
Kebenzis
Tita-tan

[ ooc :: sorry for taking so long c': again. I'm achy from work, haha. ]

Lucevia 2
Vice Captain

Eternal Star

Eddward Hunter

Ruthless Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:16 pm
Booker McManus
Educator

Nothing Ventured,

" She is an interesting one, I like her..... Well it seems my lunch is about over, before I start class I must discuss the supplies needed with the headmistress." He said to himself as he stood up and shook his wrist. " Or should I introduce myself to the rest of the staff and ask about students to watch for."

Nothing Gained.

[ So Kat seems nice, a very defensive person huh? and if you want I'll let you decide where he should go next]

Laeril Barastl

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:43 pm

User Image
              The human sighed. He shoved his hands in his pockets, pretty sure he could still find his way around campus. Damon just was glad not to see those colors. He stopped and leaned onto something hard - a building, maybe a statue. The human couldn't tell because he was squeezing his eyes shut. His headache was terrible; one of the worst this year. Panting a few moments later, he sat on the ground with his head up against the cool granite. Maybe a change of scenery wouldn't do the trick after all. He sighed.

People were killed here. Students or teachers, it didn't seem to matter. Yet these people continued eating their lunches and doing whatever it is they want. Damon wasn't used to this; it's so normal, yet like a parallel universe. Maybe he was just pissed off from the emotions all around the room. The human sometimes felt a surge of frustration from it, and eventually it would evolve into a furious state that was rough from him to break free from. It had only happened after New-Guy though. Giving up on understanding anything, he closed his eyes again. Damon considered skipping class...

Then he heard footsteps, though they were quiet. He wouldn't have noticed them if he hadn't felt the pink curiosity coming from someone. Opening one eye, he looked at the figure and recognized Katrinis. "Yo," he said, closing his eye again.

↘↘ α∂σяα ∂єvяץ

User Image
            As Adora was making her way through the crowd, the scientist noticed the half-cyborg standing curiously close to a plug. Going closer, she noticed she was plugged! That cheater! The scientist made her way through the annoying little brats to her coworker. "Hey!" she said, startling a couple nearby students.

"What the hell?" the scientist demanded, voice low so as not to scare anyone again. "If you were gonna do it like this, why am I here?" Adora's frustrations found an outlet, even if it was an undeserving outlet. "This is bullshit."

The scientist tended to use ugly language when she was angry or concentrating. Obviously, here, it was the former. But all Adora could think was that this was a trick, some sort of trap. If she was useless, a nothing-human, why were they bothering her? She didn't come here to make friends! She came here for her father, for Hudraff, and he's screwed her over too. Thinking of her father, the man she both hated and loved, she felt her chest tighten. This was not the time to have an attack, but there she was, struggling to breathe. Adora patted herself for her inhaler, but couldn't find it. She gasped, leaning on her knee, struggling to breath. It had to be in her car... God damn it! Adora would have yelled if she could, but all she was doing was drawing attention to them. s**t.

[[ ooc :: Making things interesting... ;3 ]]

Lucevia
Laeril Barastl

Blythe Moonlight

Tipsy Vampire

Eriale Maru
Captain

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:19 pm
Crazy Lady Captain screwed up her post with replacing it with a new one. I'm so sorry.... emo  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:35 pm
B L A I N E - H U N T E R ; Cyborg

The cyborg wordlessly unplugged herself and sauntered over to the Doc, who seemed to be dying on the floor.

She didn't understand human emotion, but that didn't mean she didn't harbor any. And right now, human emotion said that she felt like utter s**t for indirectly doing this to Doc. However, she blinked it away and made a mental note to install an emergency kit or something into her next upgrade.

Thankfully, Crystallyne got her her thingie, and Blaine squatted down by Adora.

"You're here because we need you," she said simply, the gaze from her one eye incredibly steady, "besides, this s**t school doesn't even keep samples of everyone. You're still good, Golden Girl."

At this, she leaned in closer, "when ya feel better, pretend that you're still dying. Elf-b***h is going to need the distraction."

This was the most Blaine ever said to anyone, but she did feel a degree of responsibility for Adora's condition. She may be half robot, but she still... felt things. Deciding not to dwell on it, she whirled on her heels, the cyborg promptly left to disable the security cameras for Crystallyne. A mission was still a mission, after all.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

K I N G ; Master Puppeteer

art by: Darth Thalaan
User Image

King yawned himself awake and sat up, rubbing at his eyes with the heel of his hand. Damn, how long was I out for? But he was up now, and a quick shrug of his shoulders told him that Crystallyne didn't call him for assistance. That was good.

But now that he was up, he might as well have a little fun.

Stretching again, the First left the lounge he was napping in. Taking a trip to Lunar Scarlet Academy would be easy for him, considering that Shinigami and Karma did all the dirty work. The blood that the Fourth spilled and the two girls that the Fifth made his pawns (though they were the most useless pawns in the world) were pretty much his golden ticket to projecting his a** to the school grounds. And all he had to do was close his eyes.

So that's what he did, and the First relished in the familiar rush of power of his soul link.

When he opened his eyes again, he was in some hallway, but he wasn't alone. About a feet or two in front of him was a boy he never saw before... and Katrinis Elladorma. He hoped she didn't attack him; he wasn't here to mess s**t up or anything. Plus, he promised to save the cat for his best friend.

"Hi," he said in a mock-sweet voice, wiggling his fingers for extra effect "nice seeing you out and about. Did ya like my show?" He caught a glimpse of the boy and practically smirked at the turmoil in his soul and at the cat's concern for him, "sorry, am I interrupting something?"
Blythe Moonlight
Laeril Barastl

[ :: also itching to stir up drama;; I'm going to use this opportunity to reveal all of King's outrageously convenient powers for his lazy bum ;w; ]

Lucevia 2
Vice Captain

Eternal Star

Eddward Hunter

Ruthless Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:55 pm
Booker McManus
Educator/School Physician

Nothing Ventured,

" Let's flip a coin." He said as he reached into his pocket and pulled a coin out and tossed it in the air. " Head's headmistress, tails Hullen" He caught the coin and opened it in his hand." Heads, fantastic." He said with a smirk as he put the coin back. He tossed the pizza box away and headed for her office.

When he got to her office he knocked on her door and awaited an response.

Nothing Gained.

Laeril Barastl

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:56 pm
The Court of Owls

Lucevia

Blythe Moonlight

Laeril Barastl

User Image

Sorry guys, I need to drop out for a while. Summer school is
taking up too much of my time and I can't even afford to
go on during weekends, since I'm barely passing math
(scratch that, I'm failing it with a 44%).
And because of my atrocious grades, I decided
to take things into my own hands and leave
the roleplay until summer school ends, which
will be in 2 weeks.

However, I also decided it was inconvenient for
me to just leave since Karma is a commander,
and Allison is an important aspect to the roleplay,
so I decided to give control to Lucevia control over
my characters after assuring that she'll give them back.

Luce, I'll send you the coding for Allison's
picture!~

I hope everyone has fun! I'll be expecting a lot
of Damon's sass, Katrinis' exasperation and
senpainess, Marnie's eating habits, Blaine's
anti-socialness, King's laziness, Adora's swag,
Mr. Hullen's healing bullets, Miss Bellanora's
childish nature, Shinigami-chan's hate, Helynah's
interactions with new people, Mr McManus'
super awesome teaching skills and Johan's inner
turmoil when I read through the roleplay when I
finally come back. I also expect a lot
of new members so do your recruiting!~

User Image

Tita-tan

Blessed Ladykiller

Blythe Moonlight

Tipsy Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:58 pm

User Image
              Damon opened his eyes to respond to Kat. However, he didn't actually know the answer. The human didn't know what was wrong with him; therefore he didn't know how to fix it. He looked at his neko friend and knew she was so much wiser than he was, and his twirled his hair and looked down. Damon sighed.

But then a stranger's voice broke through the quiet and his head snapped up. Glancing between Kat and this stranger, he got how unwelcome he was. Damon stood and narrowed his eyes. There was an absentee of color in his aura that the human disliked. "Who are you?" his said, his jaw tightening. He was getting sick of being in the unknown; wallowing in his ignorance. This stranger probably had all the answers Damon wanted. Then he asked the most crucial question left. "What show?"

↘↘ α∂σяα ∂єvяץ

User Image
            The scientist curled into herself and breathed deeply a couple times into the inhaler; then gasped in real air. Adora coughed and sputtered. Tucking her inhaler at the base of a bush, the scientist crawled out of the shadows a bit to make her big show. Before Adora was gonna make her big scene, she looked at Blaine. She felt guilty for unloading her anger on her. "Sorry," she mouthed, and then winked.

Adora screeched, cutting it halfway through for dramatic effect. Then, fake-curling into herself, Adora gasped for air. Students gaped at her; some came over to see if they could help. The scientist grasped at her chest. "I-Inhale...Inhaler..." she coughed, though from already going through this her throat was rough. She waved in the general direction of the brush. Hopefully she was giving enough time for Crys to get what she needed.

[[Ooc :: Bye Tita-tan!! We'll see you soon!!! ]]

Lucevia
Laeril Barastl

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:15 pm

Tail and ears perked up immediately to the voice nearby. She quickly stood up and got in front of Damon, fusing her shadow power as her uniform turned into a whole other appearance. She pulled two of her swords out and held a defensive position. "What the hell do you want King?" she yelled aloud to him, staring him down with her eyes flaring a bright intensity of gold. Listening to Damon's words she glanced to him and shook her head to not be concerned about it. She wanted to tell him so badly but she can't with some troublemaker like King around. He was the absolute worst that could have come from the organization. Turning her attention back to King, she was still waiting for an answer as she maintained her stance and flare.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Crystallyne Jynx S:IV Member

Studying the guards movements she went into a sniper position to shoot them when the cameras got shut off, she thought that was what she could do for the most part in her position. Dealing with the bodies were no trouble but having any evidence through recording will be a problem.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cleaning up after her having her lunch with Niel, she was just returning to her desk when she heard a knock on the door. She was a little confused on who it could be knocking at this time and decided to go check it out anyways. Opening up the door she saw Booker there, "Oh, hello there Booker! Do come in," she gestured him inside with the door open wide.

[ OOC: I'm so sorry everyone, I really messed up on a post further back because I replaced it with this one and now can't get my original post back for that spot. I hope no one kills me for screwing it up. ]
Lucevia

Blythe Moonlight

Eddward Hunter

Eriale Maru
Captain

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Eddward Hunter

Ruthless Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:51 pm
Booker McManus
Educator

Nothing Ventured,

" Thank you ma'am." He said as he slowly walked in and sat down in a chair, " I have a few concerns about the textbooks ordered for my class... If you don't mind." He took one of the new books out of his coat pocket and gently handed it to her.

Nothing Gained.

Laeril Barastl

[✓] Testing / Unofficial Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas