Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[Zone 5] New Network City [Starting Area] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:28 pm
Quote:
[::Liam Crones::Digital World::New Network City::Central Town::]User Image
Liam headed back into the street, responding to Theodore, "Well that sounds fine to me, if you've got somewhere to go I'll probably just hand around the city until you get back though, there's a lots of things I want to see and I'm sure there is somewhere where I can learn more about Digimon." Liam's stomach loudly growled as he finished, embarrassed and he grabbed his stomach and laughed, "Haha...it seems by belly wants to have some say on what we do next...I think we're gonna head to the Tavern up ahead and get something to eat...y'all wanna join us before you go on your mission? A fully belly will be more useful...besides Faux ate all your chips, so I owe you." Liam pointed toward the bar as he waited for a response. Faux had take to flying again and was currently twirling around to show off her strength again.

EXP:75
Club: N/A
Team:
Faux: Biyomon->
User Image

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:37 pm
lief_7

User Image

User Image
░░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
██▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
█▒▒▒▒▒█▒▀▀▀▀▒█▒▒▒▒▒█
█▒▒▒▒▒█▒████▒█▒▒▒▒▒█
██▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██

Theodore picked up Chibomon and looked down at him, "What do you say partner? Want to go with are friends and get something to eat?" He asked smiling as Chibomon shouted, 'YES!" Theodore looked up and nodded at him, "So, lets go get some food...but im under age so no drinking." Theodore said brightly as he properly could get away with drinking but theirs really no point. Walking with Liam towards the tavern he smiled up at Liam, "So, what kind of life you you live in the real world?" Theodore asked curiously wanting to know more about his new friend.

User Image  

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

dragonianflame

Omnipresent Lunatic

10,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:51 pm
enzerubebii98255

Yukki strolled through the rows of clothing till she found a purple scarf she liked "ooh this one matches my gloves!" She said excitedly. On the other half of the store Drake was looking in the coat section "All these colors and no black, how disappointing" he continued to walk the rows halfheartedly until he came to a black fur coat and yell "MINE!, hey Crystal did you find anything you liked?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:57 pm
Quote:
Liam was pleased by the answer, "Alright sounds good, not a huge fan of alcohol anyways. Let's get some grub then." As they passed the buildings Liam thought of how to respond to the young Tamer's question, he couldn't just tell him who he really is, he had worked for so long to keep that a secret. Not that he wouldn't tell someone but he had to really know he could trust them first, they just weren't at that point yet. He thought of a more vague way to say it so that he didn't have to lie. "Um...well I work with computers...nothing really just some programming and stuff, you know bunch of real technical stuff. let's get some grub and then I'll be up for some more talking" He hoped that that would be enough for now, maybe they would talk some more once they were in the tavern.

The Tavern was bustling like always although there seemed to be a little more room to move around than there was on the last time he visited. The bartender told them to sit where they want so Liam picked a table in the back corner where no one could overhear him. Liam ordered a cheeseburger with fries and Biyomon wanted a bowl of fruit, "Also these two are on my tab...what'll it be guys, feel free to order what you want. They have basically anything you could want here." Liam sat back waiting for his food and expecting some more questions from the boy, he needed to come up with answers that didn't tell him who he really was.

Team:
User Image

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:10 pm
lief_7

User Image

User Image
░░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
██▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
█▒▒▒▒▒█▒▀▀▀▀▒█▒▒▒▒▒█
█▒▒▒▒▒█▒████▒█▒▒▒▒▒█
██▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██

Theodore sat down with Liam and listend to him speak, writing down his occupation he smiled and looked over at the waitress, "I want a tripple bacon cheese burger with chilli cheese fries, a chocolate shake!" He said excitedly as Chibomon looked up with pleasure, "I want fries, and fries, AND MORE FRIES!" Chibomons face had a giant smile as Theodore also smiled. Looking over at Liam he bowed his head down slightly. "Thank you so much!"

Looking over at all the Digimon and characters he turned back to Liam, "Well, I am finished with questions that way we have a reason to meet back up and hang out." He said with a grin on his face. Gently tapping his foot he rubbed his nose and felt little awkward, he had never had a conversation with someone longer then 5 minutes and now they where together and he wasn't exactly sure how to talk with Liam.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:37 pm
Quote:
As their order showed up Liam thought he should bring something else to talk about so it didn't seem like he was anti social. "So what brings yall to this world? It was a simple question but Liam hoped it would spark a conversation to last the rest of the meal. The Burgers looked amazing, just a little bit greasy with a golden melted piece of cheese on top of wonderfully seasoned meat. It was time to dig in! The first bite was pure bliss, juices and toppings fell down to the plate out of the corners of Liam's mouth as he chewed upon the wonderful meal. He couldn't believe how good the food was here and found himself savoring every bite. On top of that the fries were golden and crispy just how he liked them. Liam decided he should eat here whenever he can while he's here.
Team:
User Image

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:48 pm
lief_7

User Image

User Image
░░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
██▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
█▒▒▒▒▒█▒▀▀▀▀▒█▒▒▒▒▒█
█▒▒▒▒▒█▒████▒█▒▒▒▒▒█
██▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██

Theodore turned red and rubbed the back of his head, "Well, I am here because I never really had someone who thought all that great of me, my parents been...well...wealthy kind of makes me looked down at for not having many skills. So I came here for a chance to be someone important." He said brightly and saw the food sat down, smiling he picked up the burger and his mouth wrapped around it his teeth sinking in as the mixture of cheese and bacon plus hamburger filled his mouth with pleasure. Sighing with relief he picked up three fries and rubbed them into the ketchup and gently slurped them into his mouth as he felt one of them really soft and the other one really crunchy. Breathing with delight he sipped on the chocolate shake as the flavors continued to fill his mouth with pleasure.

SLowly he lifted up a napkin and wiped of the extra grease and turned looking at Liam. "Anyway, how far has your Faux digivolved so far?" Theodores voice was curious toned as he gnawed on some of the excess meat and food that was in his mouth still. Finishing swallowing he picked up and sunk his teeth into it with pleasure as he continued to chew on the new portion, he added some fries into his mouth as well chewing on them at the same time. Chibomon was laying on his giant basket of fries as he mouth moved smashing fries into his mouth since he had no hands he had to eat like a pig.

(OOC: I think I found my muse)

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:27 pm
dragonianflame
enzerubebii98255

Yukki strolled through the rows of clothing till she found a purple scarf she liked "ooh this one matches my gloves!" She said excitedly. On the other half of the store Drake was looking in the coat section "All these colors and no black, how disappointing" he continued to walk the rows halfheartedly until he came to a black fur coat and yell "MINE!, hey Crystal did you find anything you liked?"

She nodded showing the coat. She twirled in it being so happy from people not asking her to be so much like her father and mother. She can at last try to be herself. She tied her hair in a ponytail and she looked up at him.. "Miss Crystal what is it like being a musician?" Skylar asked as he helped carry the coat and scarf tto the cashier. Crystal smile saddened a little. "Not easy. some get noticed and others don't.And sometimes others are so shy. they dont want to be noticed. So to me this is a dream come true because nobody knows im from famous parents. So i can try to be a little normal here."  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

dragonianflame

Omnipresent Lunatic

10,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:19 pm
enzerubebii98255
[/quite]

Drake puts his arms around both Yukki and Crystal saying "You seem normal enough to me. if anything is not normal Yukki here"HEY! I am not weird! Yukki said defiantly and then punched him in the stomach.

Catching his breath that had recently been punched out of him, Drake managed to say "next... we need place to stay... yo shop keep! know of any place?
down the block to your left there should be some hotels.
"Thanks shop keep!"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:34 pm
dragonianflame
enzerubebii98255

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
rystal ones ♫

══════════════════
She nodded and walked with him to the hotel. She signed her name with a music note picked up skylar and was led to her room. She hummed a tune as she fed Skylar some food she had.
"Crystal? are you scared?"
She smiled. "A little but, I want to learn what my crest means. and i know we can do it together."
And with that she goes under the covers with him and falls asleep. "Night Drakey"

══════════════════

Party:
Tamer: Luke
Digimon: Skylar the gabumon
Missions in Progress:
[] Do you wanna burn a snowmon
Experience Points:10

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:32 am
Quote:
Hum that's funny Liam thought to himself, he had come to this world to get out of the way and be less important but here is this boy who wanted nothing more than to show his own ability. They sure made an interesting pair. Liam could understand the boys wishes and decided he would do what he could to help him out. He wondered how you made a name for yourself in a place like this, like what was really the point of the digital world other than to explore it. Liam admitted that he really didn't know much about this world, but he was beginning to become eager to learn. Battles, talking creatures, food healing, everything he witnessed here was a great big mystery to him. He couldn't wait to find out.

At the next question Liam stopped and looked at Theodore with a questioning look. "Digivolved? What does that mean? I don't think I've witnessed anything like that yet. How about you Faux?" Faux pulled her beak out of the fruit bowl and explained, "Ah ya Digivolveing, we all do it...basically it means we get stronger and take on a new form, I wasn't always a Biyomon you know....hum how should I put this...There are lots of different levels of Digimon...Chibomon here is the lowest level of Digimon, we call them Baby Digimon, when they get strong enough they gain the ability to go to In-training Digimon and then after that you get to my level which is known as Rookie. So I've already Digivolved twice before you got here...But this is as far as I've gone, there are other levels like champion, armor, mega, and there are even some that are even stronger...I don't know everything but I can't wait to train with you and get stronger!" Liam still had no idea what she was really talking about but he understood the size difference between Chibomon and Biyomon now, she was a higher level than him. "Well ok, I guess you'll have to show me more later, I'm still not too sure what you mean. Liam realized during the chat he had finished his burger and fries, "Well it looks like I'm all done haha, ahhh...hum so Biyomon you said you had to train to get stronger? You obviously got stronger before I got here, is there someone where you can go to train or something? I mean like here in the city? Biyomon thought for a second tilting her head from side to side, "Ummm...actually...there is, it's not even all that far from here, do ya'll want to go there? It's a big gym, we can train on all kinds of things, sometimes Digimon even fight each other to get stronger, but in friendly sparing matches of course."

Liam looked from Faux to Theodore, "I mean that sounds good to me...how about you guys? I can pay the bill and then we could head over and train. Liam thought that sounded like a good plan after the morning they had, exercise always made him feel better. What better way to spend the afternoon than hanging out with new friends and getting stronger. On top of that he might be able to learn more about this whole digivolving thing. He was pumped but tried to hid his enthusiasm.

Team:
User Image

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:00 am
lief_7

User Image

User Image
░░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
██▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
█▒▒▒▒▒█▒▀▀▀▀▒█▒▒▒▒▒█
█▒▒▒▒▒█▒████▒█▒▒▒▒▒█
██▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██

Theodore listened to Faux as he pointed at her, "Yeah, what she said." He said laughing as he heard Liams offer, getting a giant smile on his face Theodore looked at Chibomon, "Do you want to fella!" He said smiling at Chibomon who jumped on the plate, the plate shot across from under him and hit the floor. Chibomon looked at Theodore blushing. "Look what you did Theodore...you know I get excited with my hole body..." Theodore smacked his face and picked up Chibomon. "Anyway, We would love to go and train with you!" Theodore said excitedly as him and Chibomon shook with excitment.

User Image  

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:55 am
Quote:
Liam pumped his fist in success, he was excited to see how Digimon trained and do maybe a do a little training himself. As the waitress returned Liam payed her in the Digi-bits he had acquired earlier and was sure to leave a good tip for her great service. He grabbed his back back out of the seat and slid out of the booth they were in swinging the pack on to his shoulders ready to move on. Biyomon jumped down after him and the pair headed to the door leading the way for Theodore.

"Ok Biyomon, where are we heading?"Biyomon looked both ways once they got out side and took flight heading toward the east side of town. "It's this way guys! Keep up!" She took off causing Liam to have to run after here trying not to run anyone in the streets over on the way. As they approached the gym Liam was surprised with what he saw, this thing was huge, like an Olympic gymnasium in the real world, he had to wonder what all they had to do in there.

Biyomon walked up to the doors and they slid open. Liam was surprised they had automatic doors in the Digital world but then again why wouldn't they, they have so many strange thing that a normal thing shouldn't be surprising. As they walked in the place looked a lot like your typical gym in the, exercise machines covered the front area with a boxing ring to the side. To Liam's delight they had a rock climbing wall at the back as well as a swimming pool and what looked like hoops hanging from the ceiling. He wondered what those were for but his question was soon answered as a winged Digimon flew through them at a high speed. I guess they are flight speed training, that's cool. As he was looking everything with wonder he realized that there were Digimon of all shapes and sizes working out and getting stronger, some had Tamers but more often than not they seemed to be alone. Two of such Digimon approached the group, "Greetings friends, I am Gaomon and you have stumbled upon my gym, The little blue dog with boxing gloves took a punch to the back of the head as he was talking, "You idiot, it's my gym...calling it your gym...the nerve or you stupid hound...Hi I'm Togamon and what my brother meant is that this is my gym, Welcome!" Liam was confused he didn't know what to think, so the cactus and the dog both claimed to own the gym but they are also brothers even though they look nothing a like and the cactus is way bigger than the little blue dog. He was really confused by it all. But Biyomon seemed to be acting like this was normal, "These are the Boxing Bros, they run this gym together but both claim it for themselves. They're pretty great guys but i don't suggest getting in the middle of one of their boxing matches. They get serious in the ring. The two Digimon bow as they are addressed and take back over. "Right she is correct, good to see you again Biyomon, I see you've gained some humans since your last visit. So what kind of training will we be doing today?" This question seemed to be aimed at all of them, Liam spoke up first, "Well I don't know about you guys but I could use a good rock climb so I'm heading toward the rock wall! Biyomon knew what she wanted to do too, "I need to see how my wing's healing, it's the speed rings for me! Togamon turned to the other two, "So how about you guys, A lot of the small Digimon like to train in our dodgeball area trying to increase speed or on the trampolines, it's a good way for little digimon to build up strength. Some even like to go do target practice to work on the accuracy but we have that set up in the back rooms along with the battle fields. so.."

Team:
User Image

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:19 am
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
lief_7

rystal ones ♫

══════════════════
The next morning she puts a note on Drakes door saying she went out for a bit to stretch her legs and will be back for him And asked him to see if they have any extra first aids kits they can give us. And walked outside with Skylar."What are we doing?" Skylar asked
as he rubbed his eye. "I need a spot where we can train. " She saw a gym and walked over. it was next to the hotel so she was not far. She began to pratice her humming first. "Ok skylar Like training as a team singers have to train their voice. So if we train in a song we can work on training as one." "Thats a great idea! What can we sing?"
She smiled and hummed a song till she thought of words unaware she is catching attention.
══════════════════

Party:
Digimon: Skylar the gabumon
Missions in Progress:
[] Do you wanna burn a snowmon
Experience Points:10

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:39 am
User Image

+++++{ I will always be there...}

{...for my family... }+++++

*Enter from Wild Wild West Town*

Kiro and DynamoPlug entered the DRF building and walked up to the Digivice repair station and places their broken Digivice on the table to get a new one. He then walked up to the mission center to get his prize money. After a few minutes, it turns out that Kiro owes the DRF money for braking their Digivice. So all the money he got from it goes towards the broken Digivice and his new one. Kiro said and demanded a better Digivice. The DRF gave in and decided to give him a special Digivice IC which allowed him to preform Burst Evolution. The DRF also unlocked Kiro's Digi-ring to use as a Bluetooth so he won't break his Digivice again. Kiro was happy that he can finally use his ring that his Father gave him. He pulled the ring out of his pocket and then put it on his right hand ring finger. They then walked out of the DRF building to to get some coffee at the local coffee shop.

(shitty post to get ready for the next mission)

User Image

{Kiro Mishima}+++++

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games