Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[EVENT] Bloodfest 2014 (Prizes! Awards! Shiney!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:49 am
A squat, fat drone who looks like he was sat on multiple times, climbs his way up to the podium, huffing gently. After three tries, he manages to grab the microphone, and wheezes into it. "We have four contestants that are currently in ties for trophies. Will Sinter Heilig, Larque Skopos, Zeffer Siroco and Eostre Diazzi please make their way to the stage! Thank you, thank you."

As the trolls make their way through the crowds and to the cleared out center, they can each see that a ... special challenge has been prepared for them in advance.

Sinter and Larque
Quote:
A small hill has been packed together out of snow. At the top, two heavily reinforced sleds sit. At the bottom, a sign has been placed. "WARNING! LIVE EXPLOSIVES" Examining the hill closely, and you will see little red lights flashing on and off under the snow, and a quiet, menacing beeping. Hung on each sled is a notice. 'Ride me.' WELL THEN.
Please choose one out of the four options below for steering your sled down the landmine-covered slope. If you get to the bottom with your sled unscathed, you will take second place. If not, you take third place and a medical drone is on standby for any emergencies.
1. Go straight ahead, maybe the path right in front of you is clear. Anyway, if you get up enough speed, you should be safe.
2. Zigzag madly, AHHHH EXPLOSIVES AHHH!!! WHYYYYY AHHHH OOHH HELP AAHH MOTHER GRUB WHYYY
3. Sled down the opposite side. You climbed up that way, so it should be safe?? Yeah. There's no way they'd plant any there.
4. Push the sled down without getting into it. You can slide down behind on your rear, once the explosions have stopped.

Zeffer and Eostre
Quote:
There is a table. And on it, two pies. Not just any pies, but enormous, monstrous pies. Gargantuan pies. Godzilla pies. Pies that could have been created at the dawn of the universe. These pies have seen some s**t. You can hear the table creak and groan quietly under them, as if threatening to break under the weight any moment. In front of them is simply a placard that reads 'Eat me.'
Please roll 1d12 each. The troll with the higher roll will take first place, and the lower roll will take second. Of course ... if you roll a 12, the same rule applies as in the game. You ate to much and automatically get second!

seekingCylem

Kamileunaire

purplerosesbeauty

purplerosesbeauty rolled 1 12-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-12)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:14 am
Eostre stares at the pie, it's almost as though it's staring back... time to eat it and prove once and for all she's the better blueblood (suck it zeffer, also she's a higher blueblood anyway and so automatically better no matter what). She daintily eats as much of the pie as she can stomach, and looks to her opponent.  

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:34 pm
Sinter Heilig: Option #2

Sinter paled (as much as he was able). Having one's name called by a drone was very rarely a good experience. He nervously pushed his way to the front of the crowd, only to be rerouted to the top of a hill overlooking-

OH HELL NO.

"No. NO, no, no, no, no, no," Sinter practically vibrated with muttered protests. And yet, he took one forlorn look back towards the crowd of spectators and his mind was made up. He'd made it this far out of fear of looking cowardly (though at this point, "having a sense of self-preservation" would have been more accurate terminology). There was no point in being inconsistent now.

Sinter took a seat inside the armored sled. This contraption was was different than his saucer. Sinter missed it already. Would he even be able to maneuver this thing? The tiniest glimmer of hope within Sinter told him maybe, just maybe, he could go around the land mines?

Now was the time to find out. Sinter kicked off at the starting signal and sped the whole way down screaming.

At the very least, the sled was capable of turning just fine. On the other hand, A TRACK COVERED IN LIVE EXPLOSIVES.  
kamileunaire rolled 1 12-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-12)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:54 pm
Zeffer struts up onstage, grinning like the a*****e he usually is and cheekily saluting at the drones before seating himself in front of his own MASSIVE PIE. By the gods, does he ever love pie. He sure hopes it's...blueberry flavored.

Zeffer EATS AND EATS AND EATS AT THE PIE, but alas, he can't fit anymore, not used to gobbling down such extensive amounts of food, unlike some tea-party-having layabout higherbloods :3 He convulses for a moment before keeling over, blueish drool oozing from his smiling mouth.  

kamileunaire

Floppy Member

kamileunaire

Floppy Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:11 pm
Larque: Option #1

Larque wasn't exactly happy as he reported to the stage to find out that he was only competing for second place. Some older jerk off had come in first, but he supposed he deserved it after becoming so pathetically lost in the snowstorm. He couldn't deny that some of it had been pretty fun, though, and he'd have some neat stories to tell Mantismom when he went back home.

After being sent up the hill, he could only grin at the way it was setup, but he was even more amused by the reaction of the kid he was tied with. After hopping into the sled and weighing his options, Larque could only come to the conclusion he'd reached when he'd gone down the very first hill of the race: slam straight ahead and hope everything turned out okay. The sled was even heavier than the Danger, anyway, so he doubted his ability to effectively steer the thing. He pushed off without a word and his sled went careening down the hill.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:34 pm
seekingCylem
Third place.
Zigzagging would have be a good idea if the goal was to cover as much ground as possible on the way down. Unfortunately, that was exactly the opposite of what was recommended. As clouds of smoke billow up from the craters you've caused, you slide slowly across the finish line, your sled black and smoking, with heavy dents along the side. A medical drone hurries forward and throws a blanket over you, extinguishing any small fires that might have been burning.

Kamileunaire
Second place!
As your massive, heavy sled picks up speed, it begins to barrel down the slope like a torpedo. Behind you, you can hear the explosions and feel the heat from the detonations you've caused, but you're going so fast you don't get caught in the blast! You shoot past the finish line, and actually keep going for a few feet, until the crowds of watching trolls form a handy stopping point as you crash into them.

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:17 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. GOLD MEDALISTSUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Zeffer Siroco / Sledding
Ganyma Callow / Snowtroll
Alifax Bunsem / Present
Eostre Diazzi / Eating
Zariah Rutace / Snowball
Dictys Glauci / Ballads

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. SILVER MEDALISTSUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Larque Skopos / Sledding
Sinter Heilig x2 / Snowtroll / Present
Zeffer Siroco / Eating
Rasali Panaka / Snowball
Aandes LaMode / Ballads

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. COPPER MEDALISTSUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sinter Heilig / Sledding
Kursha Vidari / Snowtroll
Vremea Everai / Present
Regina Marian / Eating
Larque Skopos / Snowball
Dairah Vacche / Ballads

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. HONORABLE MENTIONUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Cerise Koekje
Keionx Rutace
Milieu Aojiro

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hm. Stares at the purpleblood trophy. 3 - 3
Thats ........ uh. Hooray purplebloods!!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:18 pm
The awards ceremony begins similarly to the previous Bloodfest. Trolls climb on stage, three at a time, to be presented with their scarves and trophies. Then they troop off, children staggering under the weight of their enormous cups, and the next set files on. However, at the end, rather than the gold winners being called back on stage, a large shelving unit is wheeled on stage. In it, is sparkly things galore. From weapons to watches, scarves to back scratchers, it's overflowing with various different prizes. Each object has a tag hanging down so it is visible, bearing a unique number on it.

The announcer drone shuffles out of the way, so the prizes are fully visible, and flips to a new page on his speech notes.

"Prizes are as follows! We have two military grade weapons, four makeover coupons, and six mystery trinkets. If you have won any trophy at all, please write down your preference, and we will be drawing prizes from a hat, from gold winners to bronze winners. Thank you!"

PRIZE RULES
Quote:
YOU MAY ONLY WIN ONE PRIZE!! If you have multiple trolls that have won multiple games, you must choose which one you will be picking the prize for. They will all get trophies, of course.

For preference, please write down which prize you would like to receive, from the most to the least. We will roll on the gold winners, then silver, then bronze to determine the order of choice.

The military grade weapons give the troll wielding them a constant +1 to attacks in battle rps. For the sake of ease, please assume that the weapons on display are the same kind as your troll wields.

The makeover coupons allow you to request one small edit to your troll's image. Small edits include tattoos, piercings, jewellery, scars, anything that can be layered easily over existing art.

The mystery trinkets are a mystery~~ ? 0 ? they might be battle trinkets, rp opportunities, or maybe the legendary useless piece of trash!

[b]HAND OVER THE LOOT![/b]
[b]MY TROLL IS:[/b] name
[b]MY TROLL WON:[/b] event
[b]MY TROLL CAME:[/b] 1st/2nd/3rd
[b]MY PRIZE PREFERENCES ARE:[/b]

CLAIMING YOUR MEMENTO SCARF
Quote:
If you'd like to receive a scarf with trophies on it from all the events you participated in, please post this code for each troll you'd like to get one for. If your troll participated in four or more events, they will receive a little MVP badge!
[b]I PARTICIPATED IN BLOODFEST AND ALL I GOT WAS TONNES OF PRIZES.[/b]
[b]MY TROLL IS:[/b] name

Also available to take home are your trophies! All trolls who participated get a iron trophy, and if you won any events you can take home your corresponding rank's trophy.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:31 pm
HAND OVER THE LOOT!
MY TROLL IS: Eostre Diazzi
MY TROLL WON: eating contest!!!!
MY TROLL CAME: 1st!!!!
MY PRIZE PREFERENCES ARE: makeover coupon, mystery trinket, military grade weapon

I PARTICIPATED IN BLOODFEST AND ALL I GOT WAS TONNES OF PRIZES.
MY TROLL IS: Eostre Diazzi

MY TROLL IS: Cerise Koekje  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:48 pm
HAND OVER THE LOOT!
MY TROLL IS: Alifax Bunsem
MY TROLL WON: ..................romantic present......................................
MY TROLL CAME: 1st???
MY PRIZE PREFERENCES ARE: WEAPONS, mystery trinkets, makeover coupons * U *

MY TROLL IS: Alifax Bunsem

MY TROLL IS: Dictys Glauci  

thyPOPE

Devoted Hoarder

kamileunaire

Floppy Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:50 pm
HAND OVER THE LOOT!
MY TROLL IS: ZEFFER
MY TROLL WON: SLEDDING
MY TROLL CAME: 1ST
MY PRIZE PREFERENCES ARE: WEAPON, TRINKET, EDIT

MY TROLL IS: ZEFFER

MY TROLL IS: LARQUE  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:53 pm
HAND OVER THE LOOT!
MY TROLL IS: Zariah Rutace
MY TROLL WON: Snowball Fight!
MY TROLL CAME: 1st , v, *so proud*
MY PRIZE PREFERENCES ARE: Weapon, trinket, makeover

MY TROLL IS: Zariah Rutace

MY TROLL IS: Miache Gahiji  

LordPocky

Cunning Codger

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:04 pm
HAND OVER THE LOOT!
MY TROLL IS: Kursha Vidari
MY TROLL WON: Snowtroll
MY TROLL CAME: 3rd
MY PRIZE PREFERENCES ARE: Mystery trinket, weapon, makeover coupon

MY TROLL IS: Kursha Vidari  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:41 pm
HAND OVER THE LOOT! MY TROLL IS: Sinter Heilig
MY TROLL WON: Snowtroll Building
MY TROLL CAME: 2nd
MY PRIZE PREFERENCES ARE: 1. Weapon, 2. Mystery Trinket, 3. Art Edit

I PARTICIPATED IN BLOODFEST AND ALL I GOT WAS TONNES OF PRIZES. MY TROLL IS: Rasali Panaka

I PARTICIPATED IN BLOODFEST AND ALL I GOT WAS TONNES OF PRIZES. MY TROLL IS: Sinter Heilig

Hope this post comes out alright; I'm on my phone during a class break.  

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:58 pm
HAND OVER THE LOOT!
MY TROLL IS: Dairah Vacche
MY TROLL WON: Ballads
MY TROLL CAME: 3rd
MY PRIZE PREFERENCES ARE: Mystery trinket, Makeover Coupon, Battle Trinket

MY TROLL IS: Dairah Vacche

MY TROLL IS: Wallas Ziegel (If he counts)  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff