Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Art-Con

Back to Guilds

Guild hosting the Gaia Art-Convention. 

Tags: Aviart, Gaia, Artists, Convention, Freebies 

Reply ★GA-Con 2013 -5- OPEN (ends 6/30/2013)
hime's ✿ forest {OPEN} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faiaven

Bashful Fox

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:13 am
Himesu

I've never been the biggest fan of bananas. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:27 am
FaiMaxwell
It's okay! It's not like I want to force you to eat bananas! x'D  

himebuns

Faiaven

Bashful Fox

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:40 am
Himesu

It's just that I hear so many good things about eating them, but yuk! xD
I've been meaning to tell you, your avatar is very pretty! <3  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:56 am
FaiMaxwell
Why do they bother you? lmao Is it the texture, tha flavor perhaps? x"D
Ah! Um... thank you .////. ♥
I really like your avatar as well! I wish I could do "dark" avatars like yours! ; v ;  

himebuns

Faiaven

Bashful Fox

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:31 am
Himesu

I think it's the texture. I like a few banana flavored things. I have trouble making "light" avatars. It's a bit of a personality issue I have. I think a lot of light avis ares nice looking, but I can't make them for myself and I get restless when they're equipped.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:50 am
FaiMaxwell
Ah, I understand now! Bananas have an odd texture, and it very unpleasant when you eat them and a little piece of those odd string thingies slips in with a piece. > ~ <

I have a very dark personality, style and everything. But somehow, I really can't reflect that on my art, or avatars. I could say it's a personality issue as well =w="
I've had many attempts on darker avatars, but haven't stayed a long time with one I've actually liked. TTwTT  

himebuns

Faiaven

Bashful Fox

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:38 pm
Himesu
Ah, I understand now! Bananas have an odd texture, and it very unpleasant when you eat them and a little piece of those odd string thingies slips in with a piece. > ~ <

I have a very dark personality, style and everything. But somehow, I really can't reflect that on my art, or avatars. I could say it's a personality issue as well =w="
I've had many attempts on darker avatars, but haven't stayed a long time with one I've actually liked. TTwTT

Quote got lost in the sands of time it seems. I just got the notice. /gaia fail
I never noticed until you said that, but my art is a bit dark. My attempts at light characters and avatars are of lower quality. There's probably something to that I need to work on. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:58 pm
FaiMaxwell
That's weird! o__o;;

That's because... welp, I don't know. All of my things look pretty and pink, because sadly are the dark things I like don't fit my style, but the new one i'm currently experimenting. TTwTT
I'd like to see your art sometime, though! <3  

himebuns

Faiaven

Bashful Fox

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:04 pm
Himesu

You're so sweet! <3
You really don't want to see my art though. It's quite terrible. xd
I'll be a real artist with a real shop someday, but for now I do freebies when I have time.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:13 pm
FaiMaxwell
Whaaaa? I'm not. *///*
Of course I do! If I'm asking to see it's because I'm definitively interested! ♥  

himebuns

Faiaven

Bashful Fox

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:19 pm
Himesu

Ok, when it's like crayon stick figures I did tell you it's not great. sweatdrop
This is me drawing my current avi.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:27 pm
FaiMaxwell
That's fantastic! Much better than what I could do at something obscure. * v *  

himebuns

Faiaven

Bashful Fox

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:31 pm
Himesu

It's ok. I know it's really bad. xd
I'm sure that you could make my avatar so cute and fluffy the thought would make me change to something darker. rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:37 pm
FaiMaxwell

Of course not! You have some really nice photography, though ♥
As much as I wanted to turn your avatar cute and fluffy, I probably wouldn't at the moment. I'd actually draw it quite manly and as dark as possible, opposed to my avatar! C:<  

himebuns

Faiaven

Bashful Fox

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:43 pm
Himesu

Of course not! You have some really nice photography, though ♥
As much as I wanted to turn your avatar cute and fluffy, I probably wouldn't at the moment. I'd actually draw it quite manly and as dark as possible, opposed to my avatar! C:<

I miss my camera. Taking photos of nature was some of the most fun I had, but it was falling apart so it's gone now. I'd like to see you draw my avatar, but I must get more gold first. I'll try to make a formal request before the CON is over. <3  
★GA-Con 2013 -5- OPEN (ends 6/30/2013)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games