Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
The Knife Called Love [A basket contest]-Winner announced! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:10 am
I have a recent RP
Username: Nyx Queen of Darkness
Link to the RP: The Whole Truth  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:11 am
Plot Ideas
Plot Ideas:

Vanquished by Vanity
Dorian thinks that he is knows better that he can control his urges. His vanity about his strength and willpower cause him to pus the limits. At some point, he'll push hard enough that it will break and he will be left trying to figure out where to go from there.

My thoughts are that eventually, he'll kill a creature because he kept drinking because he "knew" it was safe though it wasn't. As the creature bleeds out and he tries to stop it, something in him will come crashing down.

Downward Spiral

Devasted that he has killed a being and that he was wrong about himself, he can't face his family. The derision and disappointment of his father and the tears of his mother cause him to stay away. Better they think him dead or gone than the truth that he has killed.

During this time, he will contemplate what went wrong and why and how he feels, and his own code of ethics. He will be so lost that he doesn't even know what light looks like.

Road to Dawn

'Hiding himself in the dark, he's surprised when a stallion wearing the mask of a skinwalker comes across him. The stallion is one he recognizes from his childhood--Karloff. Tall and imposing, Karloff offers to lead him to the dawn and out of his self-exile (he has forsaken the sun though he loves it as punishment).

Karloff will train him and take him to his Uncle Lucian who has had similiar issues. During this time, he realizes that it is his vanity that has caused problems and he works to keep it in check. He realizes that though his parents way is good that it might not be the right path for him, that there are many paths and not only one right one.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:12 am
Prompt Response
Prompt Number: 1
Your response: Dorian kicked a stone watching it skitter ahead on the path as they walked. He didn't want to see his grandmother. He could see his father's disapproving scowl, he had heard the raised voices when his parents thought they were asleep. Their voices were strained, snapping like twigs in a bad wind.

He had began to notice that they didn't speak as much to each other as about each other. How many times had he heard things like, "Well if your father will finally decide to get going..." or "If your mother would just listen to someone else once in awhile..." They were always talking about each other, not to each other. Their voices were always soft with him and his sisters, kind and gentle but when they weren't talking about each other and finally did talk to each other their words bit deep.

He could feel his mouth salivate unbidden, and he knew that his parents were flushed with anger as they bickered back and forth about the way to take. His father didn't want to go. He could hear words like "bad influence", "nut-case", and "crazy". His mothers voice rose kind of shrill and then he saw her glance back at him and he turned away quickly.

But his parents returned to their hushed tones, the angry buzzing of bees. His grandmother was sensitive to light like his mother. She had very dark days, and his parents had explained--well his mother--that they might have to wait a day or two to meet Grandma depending on what state she was in. His father always added the word "mental".

Dorian sighed. He was interested in his grandmother, interested in if she was really as bad as his father made out or if his father was just setting his high standards again. He knew what it was like to fall short of those...So maybe Grandma wasn't that bad after all? Or maybe she was really bad.

All Dorian knew was that he wanted this journey to end, for his parents to stop bickering and stop trying to hide it. They all knew something was wrong. Something was always wrong with his family.

But whatever his family was, Dorian knew that he wasn't crazy. Not at all.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:23 am
Prompt Response
Prompt Number: 2
Your response: The salty iron-like smell was faint, but it was dragging him in toward it. He'd know that taste anywhere--blood. The closer Dorian got, the sharper the smell--the more alluring it became. He could feel himself salivating as he got closer, his taste buds going crazy in his mouth.

He'd never hunted alone before.

But then this wasn't much of a hunt.

His eyes feasted on the small wounded rabbit, ensnared in some human trap. It's body was bleeding out profusely, it's blood spilling into an appetizing crimson pool. Dorian was unsure of what to do. He could not offer the creature much comfort, it's eyes were waxy and it's foot only feebly twitched a little. He couldn't save it. So then...

Would it be so awful to take it's blood?

It was dying anyways. What would it need it's blood for? Especially as it spilled more and more on the ground, didn't that make it fair game?

Dorian eased forward gently, the tip of his tongue touching the desired liquid. His eyes rolled into his head at the taste of it and he could feel himself being drawn more in. He lapped up the blood on the ground, and very gently eased his teeth into the rabbits neck. It didn't even flinch as he began to drain it.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:23 am
Plot Ideas
Username: Phail Ninja
Plot Ideas:

Payback - The foal starts drinking blood/eating meat more than they need to as a spiteful jest at his mother for not staying together with his father. I imagine the foal would be generally bitter because of this, which is what is driving him to do this.

Grandma - Meetings with the maternal side of the family! Let him see the crazy and learn about his heritage, how the madness runs through his veins too. I think this would build of his bitterness towards his parents, and the fact that he is already hunting more than he should. He'll become corrupt, something in his brain tweaking to make him just that little bit more unstable.

Darkness - Further down the line, he'll meet other dark Soq and get drawn in. They'll do something drastic, such as kill another Soq. Now he has to make a choice - does he join them and become a monster? Or does he crack and come back to his family with an apology?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:33 am
Prompt Response
Username: Baby Pandah
Prompt Number: 3
Your response:
"Pop's a goody good, mom's got a thing for blood. Guess that makes me a freak. But I don't care. Grandma's chaotic and I've got a cousin who's falling apart...literally. Guess that means I'm doomed. But I don't care. I have to live my life and I'm gonna do it my way. I don't need anyone else."

In all reality, he did care a little. What did the world have in store for him? What was this craving for blood? He knew where it came from, he knew why. He loved his family for all they were. The sane and beautiful on his father's side, and the crazed and broken on his mother's side. They were all the same to him, although he supposed he fit in better with his mother's side.

He wasn't nearly as odd, didn't require nearly as much blood...so did that make him a freak among freaks? He wouldn't fit in on his father's side, he knew that much. He liked blood too much. But on his mother's side, perhaps he didn't like it enough. So here he was, an in-betweener, a half and half of two diverse worlds. What could he do with that besides act careless to protect both sides? As much as he wanted to be separate from the two sides pulling at his heart, he couldn't.

His sisters were an example of the two worlds. He spent as much time with them as possible, absorbing the two extremities and hoping something would rub off one way or another. Desdemona, kind, good and so much like their father that at times it made Téo hate her a little. Claudette was graceful, a spitting image of their mother and still a little hungry for blood. So where did that leave him? He would find out soon...  

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:34 am
I have a recent RP
Username: She-Ra of Etheria
Link to the RP: Expanding The Empire  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:29 pm
One Ticket Please:
Username: Sesshy552
Basket Name: Dercetus Sinclair
XXX-Nickname: Erces
Temper: Distant
Personality: (All of this is a base personality, it's vague because there's a chance it will change through his interactions if I win xD)
Being a foal of no remorse and endless curiosity, Dercetus will spend most of his time in his head as he tries to learn and mimic his parents. He'll understand his father's righteous virtues, but since he'll know more of his mothers family (That is if Laertes doesn't reunite with them) he will be exposed to the darker things early in his life. He will more often then not view it as normal, in his mind it is fun killing the little creatures, and most of the horses he knows does it so why not? It's a very childish outlook because he doesn't understand his mothers reasoning for it. Being born with no care for life, it would be his father's strict teachings that force a sense of regret into his mind. If he ever does kill something he will more often then not regret it soon after for fear of his father's reaction.
Other: He didn't inherit his mothers need to consume blood or her adverse reaction to sunlight. Though he does feel a deep attraction towards the red liquid. He's also developed a deep guilt for anything he kills due to his fathers stern punishments.

Sesshy552

Vicious Kitten

Sesshy552

Vicious Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:30 pm
I have not won a breeding in the last Year
Last breeding: Last breeding was Amethyst and Houdini Here  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:38 pm
Plot Ideas
Username: Sesshy552
Plot Ideas:
• Fascinating... ; An rp where Erces sees the darker side in his mother. Perhaps he could see her 'hunting' the small critters for their blood. It would be after she leaves that he notices would sneak in to see the critter paralyzed on the ground, it would be his first time seeing freshly spilt blood. (Having always been used to seeing the blood that stains his mother's cleaver regularly) The color and texture would enchant him, and he's stay around to 'play' with the critter for awhile. This would be more of a self rp with a short interaction with mother?

• Disgraceful ; Maybe an rp between father and son, Dercetus has always been a quiet and cold personality from the day he began to explore his draw to blood. Being young he has yet to understand the expectations Laertes puts on him and his siblings. Maybe he could be caught 'messing' with a small animal and be harshly reprimanded? Having seen how his mother takes the blood of the small, he does not see what is wrong with it. This could be a chance to learn more of what his father wants of him, while learning a bit about how he should act around others.

• Torn ; As he grows older Erces would find that he truly doesn't care for the thoughts of feeling of others, not even from his own parents. Though he respects them, he is only playing the part to keep them happy and his relationship happy. He has always been completely fascinated by the violence he could hand out with his hooves (Or knife if he inherits one), and the ruby reward his actions result in. Though the punishments handed out by his father still cause him to regret his actions right after. Whether this is because he really feels sad for a life lost, or just because he fears the anger of his father. Here he'd be found while he was burying the body of something he'd killed, the resulting rp could lead in two directions (That I can think of at the moment, it could always turn out completely different depending on the Soquili participating!). It could either be someone who sneers at the blood on his hooves and attacks (Verbally or physically), simply pushing him further into himself leaving him colder. Or it could be a curious soul who takes the time to talk with the distant boy, maybe sparking a form of friendship?

• Family? ; This is not a full blown plot idea, but I'd love for him to meet more of his family members, from both sides and preferably when he is still young and impressionable. I don't want him to simply be influenced by his mother and father, this way he'd be able to learn about the problems that run on his mother's side of the family and how his inheritance of the name Sinclair will affect him. I'm not sure what he'd learn from Laertes side, but that's also left for if his father decides to reunite with them.

These two break off from Torn. The outcome of that rp would maybe end up in one of the two. Well, they will if it goes in the directions I said xD;
• (If he delves deeper into himself) ; Dercetus will slowly begin to lose his feeling of regret and begin to see the world in a much darker hue. He'll begin to hate his father's sense of honor and forsake all of his teachings on his beliefs, for the world is really a place for him to play. If this happens I can see him trying to manipulate the people around him to entertain himself with others suffering. Whether it'd be actually physical or just mentally I'm not sure, probably more the mental. Trying to pin others against each other and what not.
• (If he learns right from wrong) ; If he does manage to find one friend in the world, either his sisters or another soquili, he will probably begin to understand the things his father taught him more. I'd love for a series of role-plays that show his struggle in learning how to go about things differently in life. Here I may try and find other plots that would fit his character, try and form more friendships and maybe even some enemies. He could try and learn from Laertes in a more serious tone. At this point if he'd still never met any of his fathers family he probably would try and persuade him to get back in touch.

Sesshy552

Vicious Kitten

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:53 pm
Prompt Response
Username: o-Nightwing-o
Prompt Number: 2
Your response:

It was a warm spring morning and Joffrey was wandering alone from his family. He was usually one that liked it best to either be alone or be close to his father when he was around. He loved his mother but he still at the same time feared her. As he was walking alone in a quiet path he could hear the sound of something struggling in the distance. As he continued on he could hear it growing louder, he paused in his tracks “Hello..?” he called out.

There was no answer but his nose twitched the smell of blood and the rustling began to turn violent as If something was stuck and it was using all its strength to get loose. With caution he proceeded closer towards the sound, in the distance he saw a small bunny trapped in some sort of netting. It must be something the two-leggers placed. He approached the creature and investigated some more seeing the bunny had a rather large gash towards his bottom right leg. His stomach turned and he could not help but lick his lips.

Shaking his head he tried to rid any desire. Joffrey placed one hoof upon the rope and lowered his head to start chewing done upon it. The bunny thrashed around making whimpering sounds “Stay still!” Joffrey said with a mouthful of the rope. He bit down as hard as he could, trying to rip the rope to set the creature free. With one last hard tug he was able to let it go but the bunny stumbled as it tried to hop away.

He sighed looking at the creature with pity. He doubted it would survive much longer. Joffrey had a feeling there was already predators stalking nearby waiting for the chance to attack the injured bunny. He gulped lowering his head “You best be going and finding a hiding spot—“

Joffrey looked up and watched at the pitiful scene as the bunny slowly made its way in to a thorn bush. Chances were it would not last the night but there was nothing more he could do. He was not about to put it out of its misery for he could never kill anything. He could not just leave it for it would be against his code. The young foal started to head back, he looked back giving the thorn bush one last look then headed home.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:06 pm
Prompt Response
Username: o-Nightwing-o
Prompt Number: 3
Your response:

His family was unique one would say, he usually felt more comfortable among his father’s side. Since he did not feel like he fit in place with his mother’s side. He did not ever want to taste blood for he could never bring himself to do it. When Joffrey was by his father’s side he felt the most relived and was able to be himself around him. Though he could sense the distance he was putting between himself and in his mother he at the moment was in no hurry to fix the issue.

Joffrey would ask his father many times how he came to love his mother at the time before they were born. He wanted to see through his father’s eyes on how he viewed his mother and wanted to be able to grow a little stronger bond with all his family members. He just needed a better understanding to this bloodlust.

Though his father was not one to express much of his emotions Joffrey felt any sort of attention he was given made him happy….  

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

SinfulHoliday

Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:15 pm
One Ticket Please:
Username: SinfulHoliday
Basket Name: Kioshi
Temper: Gentle
Personality:

Damian is ultra sensitive and gets quite distraught when anything gets hurt. His bloodthirst is nothing compared to his mother. On the extremely rare occasion he gives in to the bloodthirst, but not without some extreme fanfare. He issues out prayers for animals he sees in sufferings and often times goes out of his way to be a help to those in need. He often is found awestruck while watching small animals, bugs or other soquili at work and play. He doesn't have a mean bone in his body.

Other: Thanks for the contest  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:17 pm
I own 3 or less Soquili
Number of Soquili: 0  

SinfulHoliday

Cutie-Pie

SinfulHoliday

Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:18 pm
I have not won a breeding in the last Year
Last breeding: Never  
Archived