Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[CLOSED-Posting still OK!] Halloween Heroes TCG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
naggeela rolled 10 100-sided dice: 63, 73, 64, 8, 40, 81, 55, 74, 17, 4 Total: 479 (10-1000)

naggeela

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:13 am
Wandering up to this booth as Adiyan had never heard of Halloween Heroes but then he hardly left home as it was since his elders had always like to keep him near up until resently and he thought it was all a test to see how he could handle being outside of the village. Adiyan was excited as his tail swished behind him when he saw that he could take one of the packs for himself to open it up to see what cards were inside.

Opening up the pack and looking over the cards to see that he didn't get much in value. But Adiyan didn't mind much as he was totally going to start collecting since the cards he had gotten were to him cool. "Thanks so much. I'm so going be collecting these from now on," he said to the demon incharge and giveing him a bow too as he would deffently be coming back later on to get more cards.  
[A.V.] rolled 10 100-sided dice: 75, 20, 73, 19, 96, 57, 70, 92, 69, 81 Total: 652 (10-1000)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:27 am
Even though lady luck wasn't on her side at this booth, Mayaa was still determined to keep on trying.
If anything, the cards had pretty pictures to look at~

It was a good thing she didn't give up.
Although it wasn't shiny, it had the pretty picture of an ice demon on it.

"Can I get anything with this?" she asked Ace excitedly.

Pepzilla
Could I get a token please? o v o

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:27 am
There was something really shiny nearby. Deryk turned and his eyes widened as he saw the glittering beast. What.. the...

He actually took a step back and away, feeling a little blinded by the sheer glimmer this guy was giving off. He was like a walking disco ball!

"N-nyaaaah~ I'll.. I'll trade in this joy card then. Yes. Nyah?" he said while inching closer to Ace to hand over the card. They needed to collect minipets after all. All the minipets.

Though, he soon looked back (gingerly) towards the shining monster. Doubles? He went to check his cards.

"Oh! I have doubles of the haunted house. Yes. Er. Nyah!"

Huni Pi
Pepzilla

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:37 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.If Before was aware of just how shiny and glittery he was, he might have considered gluing some of the cards onto his skin to spare the others of the sight. But as it was, all he did was declare, "Yayerz!" and threw his arms up in celebration! He really didn't want all his cards to have been such a... horrible event. He plucked one of the cards out (it really didn't matter which because they were ALL dead friends ;A; ) and offered it to the cat-girl.

Then he turned to Ace "When you said we gots to pay for more, how much more are we talking about here?" He seriously needed more cards plz > n>

Blade Kuroda

Pepzilla

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:42 am
"Thank you, nyah!" Deryk said while taking the card. He looked it over, furrowing his brow at the card he just received. Well. That was... legitimately disheartening to see printed on a card. Really now?

Huni Pi

kuropeco rolled 10 100-sided dice: 59, 47, 20, 50, 100, 64, 70, 3, 53, 60 Total: 526 (10-1000)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:56 am
At least this booth didn't look as though he were going to get bitten, set on fire, or anything of the sort. In fact, it looked as though it were rather tame, compared to the rest of the booths.

But that didn't keep him from very very carefully selecting a pack of cards and very, very carefully opening it.

Most of the cards were just like regular trading cards - like Pokemon, Gale thought, eyeing them a bit warily. He shuffled through them (Was that a giant green eye of sorts? Odd...), but one near the back seemed to catch his eye, and Gale lifted it up, squinting at the shiny reflection.

"Hm."

[ Gale is a 5 foot vampire with short black hair and red eyes with black scleras ]

Pepzilla
Rolled a 100! o u o
Wishing Crown pleaseee + 2 tokens <3
minis > kuromizuki

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Before waited until the other student(?) handed a card over to the demon running the booth before he approached with a hopeful, "If you gots any doubles, think you can trade it with me?"

kurotomato

Molten Tigrex rolled 10 100-sided dice: 89, 90, 87, 31, 64, 53, 39, 42, 20, 28 Total: 543 (10-1000)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:27 pm
Aymet once again scrambled off back to his booth with more cards than he started with. At some point he was going to actually thank the guy running the booth - but today was not that day. He had his own booth to sort-of run.  

Molten Tigrex
Crew

Shameless Hunter

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:28 pm

Rin got a nonplussed look from Rep as she wandered over, reminding him once again just how much taller than him she was. Manlier to boot. Still, he was glad of at least one person he recognised, having met her outside at the gathering point. As such the irritation was short lived and he relaxed, giving her a smile that was entirely suited to the razor sharp teeth he sported.

"Yo. I got a good one. Well. An okay one."

Ace's comment they could grab more cards was so tempting, but he had not a penny to his name, or whatever it was they used as currency here. Seeds, if he remembered rightly from his scarefari trip.

Massacre gave Rin a wide eyed look and tried to hide down the back of Rep's jacket until he was forcibly pried off and held in his arms instead.

"There's so much s**t" Tracey vetoed the word before Rep could even say it with a half hissed < No. Jack, Jacking or nothing William> "So much.. jacking things around to do. I want to do most of it. You coming with?"

Quote:
Appearance: Rep is a four foot tall pride demon with a well groomed mullet, long arrow tipped demon tail and tiny bat wings. He is dressed in the style of a wealthy military nobleman with polished brass buttons and various skull and other Halloween emblem shaped decorative medals. He has a small red bull perched somewhere on his person at all times.

His voice feels incongruously gruff for his small stature and he has an unusual accent.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:34 pm
User Image

He blinked.

"Er," said Gale, glancing down at his hand. "I have an extra...uh...'Fear Core..?'"

Huni Pi

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Izumi Tenshi rolled 10 100-sided dice: 73, 99, 20, 72, 70, 24, 88, 34, 61, 58 Total: 599 (10-1000)

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:19 pm
After throwing some orbs around, Micail went to check out the card booth. Walking over he smiled at Ace and nodded. He should have came back any way wile he was resting. He would have liked to get a few new cards. reaching down he grabbed a pack to his liking then opened it. He thumbed through the cards the stopped when he spotted the holo rare. He smiled then held up the card to Ace.

"Looks like this round was a win." He held out ITEM-Pumpkin Pill to him. "I would like the token please."  
ramenli rolled 10 100-sided dice: 42, 96, 34, 62, 61, 39, 58, 83, 5, 14 Total: 494 (10-1000)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:49 pm
Maybe some Nurse Cricket cards would improve his mood! Yin moved over to the card packet booth, opening his pack with almost trembling fingers. But sadly no, none of the cards were any good. It seemed he could trade in the pumpkin pill, and he went ahead and turned it in for some sort of minipet feather, trying not put on a cheerful face.

Quote:
9x common: ITEM-FEAR Core x 2, ENVIRONMENT-Haunted House, ITEM-Flashlight, ITEM-Nergal Eye, ITEM-Silver Seed, EVENT-All My Friends are Dead x2, EVENT-Walkerbird
1x rare: ITEM-Pumpkin Pill

Pepzilla
1x rare: ITEM-Pumpkin Pill for a griftrix please? <333 Sn: ramenli

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:37 pm

Rin offered Rep a toothy grin in reply, "Smooth," before looking at the cards she still had, "How can you tell which are good? I sure as ... jack don't know."

His gaze traveled idly around the crowd, "But I wont say no to more exploration. I'm looking forward to possibly getting my own.. uh...," he pointed where Massacre had been hauled.

Quote:
Rin is an 8ft zombie dog boil; "He" has long cropped ears, a stubby tail, two doggish back legs, beady little white eyes, and is dark coloured with tan markings broken up by bright red open wounds that marble "his" entire form. Wears a camo tank top with a well-worn olive green jacket over it, khakis, and dog tags with a skull on the ball-chain.

chiickadee rolled 10 100-sided dice: 48, 38, 50, 99, 20, 48, 59, 29, 38, 7 Total: 436 (10-1000)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:41 pm
Trading cards. How immature. Ami hadn't even seen a pack of these outside of grocery store children's sections. At the same time, she noted the demon running the game was offering minipets in exchange for the cards.

Now Ami may have been judgmental, but she wasn't dumb. Opening packs of cards in exchange for minipets was easy- and best of all it didn't involve live animals, body parts, digging, dirt or anything unhygienic. Trading cards were A OK in Ami's book.

She opened a pack and found nothing particularly extraordinary. Cards were cards in Ami's book- she didn't care enough to notice she'd recieved a Holographic Rare.

Ami flagged down the booth's owner and held up her cards to him. "Ah can I trade these for your ... uh ... thingy?" she asked, gesturing to the wishing crown minipets. Easiest chunk of cash she'd ever made.

Pepzilla
trading a holo rare hellma for a wishing crown!

Quote:
Ami looks like this (bakeneko)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:45 pm
Saliru

Baneful

Huni Pi

Blade Kuroda

kurotomato
I verify your x2 tokens!

naggeela
You tried!

[A.V.]
I verify your token!

iizbot
You tried!

Izumi Tenshi
I verify your token!

ramenli
I verify your token!

Ace shrugged to himself at this strange lot that seemed to know each other. They must've been fresh snots like him but from the same neighborhood or something. "Sure thing erm.." Ace handed off the prizes to Rin and Before, aka the Glitterocalypse. Deryk too!

"This is the first time I think anyone's stuck around to trade with one another.." Ace tapped his chin with intrigue then smirked at Before. "Its 3 silver seeds per extra pack. Yanno, since I can only give away so many for free. Or you can go to the maul and buy them for 5 seeds a pack," he sneered. Quite the businessman he was. Deryk's meowing however was starting to irritate the greed demon.

When a broody vampire managed to yoink a fantabulous God Card from the pack Ace began to warm up a little more to the group. It looked like he was part of their little posse anyway. "Nice, another treasure for my collection," Ace wriggled his eyebrows and directed the group to his amassed collection over the course of the day. "These right here friends, if you find these I will be happy to trade you any prize from my booth." He then proceeded to give Gale a mini and a couple tokens.

Ace nodded at Adiyan and clapped at his enthusiasm. "That's the spirit," he chuckled, then smiled when Mayaa FINALLY found a good card to trade him. "Absolutely, one festival token~" he chimed and handed it over. Aymet had somehow managed to sneak in his booth and nearly leave when the greed demon thrust a promo ticket at him. Micail made his routinely visit and Ace threw him a thumbs up as well as a token for his trade, pleased that he at least found something. Yin pulled the same card and Ace peeked into the chest of seeds and tokens almost worriedly. "Startin to run low here heh.." he blinked. "Might need to stop and go get more from the sponsors ay?" he said handing the boil his token.

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff