Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
The School From Hell [Open&Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:21 pm
User Image

Rin thought about it then got up and smiled "Sure~ I mean if its getting to know you guys a bit more then I will come." She said kissing both of their cheeks. Then grabbed their hands and takes them to her locker. "I need paint for my art class, and my gutiar" she said walking

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:56 pm
Levy bit her lip as she read the note before placing it next to Ryoushi, it was meant for her and she knew it as she looked at her. That was when she started muttering, "What should I do? What should I do?" She looked ever so pale as she said those words, as though she'd just seen a ghost as she looked down before sniffling. Noticing Ryoushi's hand, she grasped it tightly, her lower lip quivering. Not again, she remembered this before, when her and Gajeel were younger, Kaguya got sick and them two could only stay by her side, they couldn't help her. It felt like that. It was a horrible feeling as her grip grew tighter, she could feel her own fear choking her, that was how useless she felt, whenever she felt like this, she would feel like she was being choked. Keeping her eyes down, she focused on Ryoushi, sniffling before speaking to her, "I-I finished my book, Ryoushi...I'm sure it's here...I also have that leftover food from last night, I made veggie rolls and and pork ribs too. I-I'm also making that feast for tonight...like I promised." She spoke, her voice wavering as if to break as she gripped her hand tighter. That was all she could do.
Syo and Myo were confused as they followed. Syo's face was entirely red from embarrassment because of that kiss, though Myo seemed to handle it fine, Afterall he thought of it as a greeting, like how the French do it. They both nodded to her words as they were still slightly confused.

Layla Listressa

PopCandy22

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:24 pm
User Image

Rin made it to her locker with the twins and opened it. She found five small jars of paint and her jet black with red lines electric gutiar. "I paint and play music in the old music room, no one really uses it except for me" Rin said she she strapped on her gutiar and held the paint with a focused look.

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:52 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Ryoushi "Tenshi" Densetsu
Akaito and Kaito

What do you get when you put a trained huntress and two devious twin in one house....?

The blue haired twin suddenly disappeared and looked around in the kitchen counter where he had placed the bags and wa-la! He found a little notebook and grabbed it, bringing it to Levy. "Is this it? That book you were talking about?" He asks politely looking at her.

Ryoushi on the other hand was completely drained. From the power yesterday and the vomiting today you would think the poor bunny girl was pregnant! Well.... thankfully no. She just lied there in a mixture and clashing of literally hot and steamy weather to cold and freezing, sweating from the climate changes going on inside as she muttered something mixed with a growl. Best guess it was a cursing fit from the temperature. She was indeed awake, but just too tired and drained to open her eyes as she felt Levy's hand grow tight and she could hear her clear as day. So she didn't try to worry the pot young girl by giving her a reassuring squeeze back as if to tell her she was fine. Weakly and barely she opened her eyes and looked over at her. Giving her one of her rare and world famous goofy smiles, "Well that's good to hear....... you should read it to me until I get better." She smirked innocently but her half open red eyes pleading nicely.

Well... That answer should obvious now~

Yume no Shirube

louis guapo

Original Lover

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:15 pm
Syo and Myo blinked wildly. This was it? Some hunch that Myo had as Syo looked at him with a frown as the younger twin shrugged innocently before they both burst out laughing.

Levy looked to Kaito and nodded, taking it from him timidly with one hand grabbing the book, the other still grasping Ryoushi's hand as as soon as the young rabbit huntress spoke, it startled the young Mage. Then again, everything startled her as she giggled, "You make me worry too much." She spoke lightly, managing to giggle lightly before looking at her, "Are you really sure, it may not be too good and I'll get embarrassed if its actually really bad." She spoke with a pout before blinking wildly, stunned like a deer in head lights before flicking through to the back page, finding that the drawing was still there. A faint smile appeared before she flipped back to the beginning, she wasn't showing the drawing until she'd finished reading the book. That was when she whispered, "Im starting number two today..." She spoke with a small giggle before speaking once more, "If you don't feel we'll by the time of the feast, we could bring it to you and have it here if you like?" She questioned with a faint smile.

Layla Listressa

PopCandy22

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:24 pm
User Image

Rin tilted her head and sighed "Well isn't that weird..a girl like me playing music and painting..what a world" she said walking away to the old music room with her things.Rin started to run, she felt like the "ood girl" when it came to her personal life. "Dumb boys..they never understand..." she said softly. Once she made it to the room she closed the door and grabbed a canvas.

She then hooked up her guitar and started to paint her feelings. She started to paint a rose with rainbow pedals, and blood dripping on to it. Rin sighed and kept focused. "Then..it's go go manic" she said to herself as she kept painting

Yume no Shirube

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:55 pm

Akaito and Kaito

What do you get when you put a trained huntress and two devious twin in one house....?

Ryoushi gave her a weak smile and small giggle as she felt both twins at the doorway talking to one another, "No... I'd rather not have your cousin and those other twins know where I live." She giggles softly looking at her and nodded. "Please read it for me.... I did also send all of you some food so that way the rest could see how good or bad I cook.... I don't know what they did with it though. I'm surprised no one has broken down my door yet looking for you." She sighs with a slight weakened chuckle and pushed her self more up on the pillows to get comfortable.

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:04 pm
                  • Levy giggled, that was until she placed a finger on her lips, now deep in thought as she then nodded.
                  "They still think I'm at home anyway, and they still think I'm angry at Gajeel-kun..." She spoke with a frustrated sigh before looking to Ryoushi again, folding her arms slightly as she let go of the rabbit huntress's hand, finally.
                  "Haao? Really? Hmm...okay then, I'll tell them you said bye bye~ And I'll bring the food afterwards along with tomorrow's newest dish. Oh you won't need to make us as much lunch as usual anyway." She spoke looking down at the book, gripping it slightly tighter than before, she didn't mention the reason for the sudden feast. It was all for Gajeel and Kaguya who were going to be away for a couple of days. Right when it was the school festival as well. A sigh left her lips before she changed the subject quickly, reading the book to Ryoushi with a faint smile.

• Syo and Myo blinked wildly at her before Syo punched Myo's arm.
                  "It's your fault you know..." He grumbled. That was when an argument between the two broke out before it turned into a full out fight. Though Kaguya and Gajeel intervened as they handed them some of Ryoushi's food to hopefully, calm them down as the two siblings sighed, staring at the two fighting twins who didn't speak to each other.

Layla Listressa

PopCandy22

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:13 pm
User Image

After she finished painting, Rin hooked up her gutiar to huge speakers to the open windows and stood in front of it with her gutiar at hand "Let's make me noticed" she said as she began to play Go Go Manic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgHL9QmZ8kg&feature=youtube_gdata_player ((the gutiar part))
Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:41 pm

Akaito and Kaito

Ryoushi smiled at her before chuckling, "Trust me... I should be ok enough to make it. It'll give me the excuse to bug your cousin even more." She smirks before listening attentively at what she was dictating from her book and she relaxed a little more and before she knew it, she was so absorbed in the story that she didn't even realize herself that she had fallen half asleep. Her ears still perked up as she was still listening, this was a very common way for the huntress to sleep since whenever she was on mission she would only be half asleep but have her ears perked straight up, very sensitive on movement and sound.

Yume no Shirube

louis guapo

Original Lover

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:13 pm
              • Levy gave a soft smile, she'd only just started to read the book and noticed Ryoushi asleep. A faint smile still rested on her lips though there was a worried look on her face as she closed the hardback book and placed it on Ryoushi's desk before muttering,
              "I'll let you read the rest...find out the happy ending..." She spoke with a worried expression still on her face before she smiled and scribbled down something on a small piece of paper. The writing was only just legimate as it read;
              I drew something for the ending~
              Please enjoy~

Leaving the note on top of the book, Levy peered out of the door and into the hallway, hoping to spot one of the twins, just to ask what she could help with as she then thruster her fist into her palm with a grin. She could always cook something up? She never usually had time too and if she did cook something, it would turn into a feast of some sort as she giggled softly to herself before managing to wander out of the room and into the hallway.

• Gajeel and Kaguya looked at the twins whom were eating angrily at their food, not even sitting near or speaking to each other anymore as Kaguya sighed. Wondering if she should ring up Levy to check on her or just ask her to come for atleast five minutes. Gajeel, on the other hand, was concerned about leaving. That was the reason for Levy's sudden feast, she wanted to give him a good send off as he was her cousin along with Kaguya. He knew she was hiding her feelings. She always did as he sighed softly. Though all four heard the music, the siblings weren't too keen but the twins liked it quite a bit but they refused to speak to one another still.

Layla Listressa

PopCandy22

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:28 pm
User Image

Soon enough the song was over and Rin placed her gutiar down next to her painted canvasses. She organized the room and walked out of it locking the door. Rin went to the lunch room and started to make her noodles. "Mmh..no visitors today for my music..I guess today wasn't the day" she said to herself softly as she began making her noodles.

She notices the twins and two others, but decided to leave them alone and let them have their time together.
Yume no Shirube

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:03 pm

Akaito and Kaito

Now sound asleep as Levy left and the twins stopped their little chit-chat before looking at the sleeping Ryoushi. "You watch her and don't try anything." Kaito says and his brother gasps dramatically, "Like I would ever!" Kaito rolled his eyes, "Just keep an eye on her...." he mutters walking off towards his room to get a few things, now wondering if this was a good idea placing Akaito in charge of the huntress they've both crushed on ever since....

Akaito grins as he watched his brother leave and closed the door behind him as he strolled through Ryoushi's room. Looming over her bedside as he watched her soft and quiet breathing come steadily and only miss a few beats. Her normal ivory skin was slightly paler than normal and the arms tucked above the blanket as the rest was carefully hidden away from him. But he could still see her chest rising and falling with each breath she took. His eyes soon fell upon her lips, a pale rosey tint and so tempting. They were parted only slightly as she was breathing and her eyesbrows furrowed together in frustration. Ryoushi, the almighty fearless huntress was here asleep and vulnerable. She was tempting him too much and he was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't notice that she was starting to awaken and he was leaning closer and closer.
The huntress on the other was awakening to a very close red headed and caused her cheeks to turn his hair color. She was in her most vulnerable state and couldn't possibly stop him, so maybe just this once..... She's made them suffer enough right? So still half-asleep she leaned up an inch and kissed him. Which obviously made him shocked beyond belief. But either way he didn't refuse as he cupped her face and pulled her slightly closer. Not caring what the others were doing at this moment.

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:28 pm
              • Levy peered round the door, smiling softly. That was when she whispered,
              "My work here is done, seems almost everyone's getting their happy ending~" She chanted in a low whisper before walking again and finding Kaito's room, knocking before opening it slightly and speaking in a soft voice,
              "Is there anything I can help with? If not is it okay if I leave? I have to help Kaguya and Gajeel pack..." She spoke with a frown for the last part as she kept her mind on the note she'd left for Ryoushi as she kept her eyes on Kaito.

• Gajeel and Kaguya, on the other hand, decided to leave for home, expecting Levy to be there but when they returned to no Fairy, they were somewhat worried. Okay, somewhat wasn't it, they were completely worried but they wondered if she could've possibly gone to Ryoushi's or something like that. Afterall, she couldn't be cooped up forever as they both chuckled, preparing the feast themselves before aKaguya run up Myo.

• The conversation between the two went well. Myo hung up and looked to Syo.
              "If we can find her before five then she can come to the feast." He spoke as his brother agreed, they both left in search of Rin.

Layla Listressa

PopCandy22

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:22 pm

Akaito and Kaito

Kaito heard a soft knock on the door before seeing the blue haired Mage and smiled kindly, "Nope I think everything is gonna be fine here.... I can tell you that you'll be expecting that huntress at your feast, she should be a lot better by then." He says with a small smile before slinging his bag over his shoulder. "If you don't mind would it be okay if we both came with her? Just to make sure she'll be alright." He asks curiously.

In the other room, Akaito and Ryoushi broke away for some breath and it was quite a few seconds before she held the blanket closer to her. "Listen..." she finally said looking away hiding her red face, "I just did that as an apology for the harsh treat-" but soon she gets cut off by Akaito pulling her close to him again and smashing their lips together for the second time. He didn't want this moment to end, she was nice and soft and really warm. It felt nice even thought she was practically nervous and trying to fight her way through dominance when he quickly won. Ryoushi can be stubborn and dominant all she wants OUTSIDE of the house and rooms, but when it came to INSIDE... He was the dominant one here.

Yume no Shirube

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games