Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply { Completed Events } -------- Past Event Archives Here
{ SAHARA MISSION } Salvaging the Remains THE END P.27 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
its me debz rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:54 pm
God.

She was alone in this godforsaken world.

The roaring of sand was a welcome reprieve from the silence.

[[ tablets found: 1
minutes in: 15 ]]  
Bloodlust Dante rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:55 pm
Yep, the sand was warm on the top level, but once you got to did deeper and deeper,it started becoming cool. it was an interesting discovery, but it was not helping the life hunter find a weapon. unless it was a ice affiliated type, that was a crock of stupid trivia.

"Where are they, and i swear i better not get sandblasted." he grumbled out, seeing Robert nearby, ready to cause madness.

Life
Time used: 20/30 mins
Tablets found: 1  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

its me debz rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:57 pm
There were...

So many bodies buried under the sand.

minutes in: 20 ]]  
Pepzilla rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:57 pm
In the Sahara Mercedes would find her limits tested by the heat and wind. Everyone else was instructed to be doing the hard stuff.. while she looked for supportive supply. Part of her was happy about this... but part of her was also disappointed. It was her given job but for the Sun and Moon divisions they had the most noble of tasks granted, at least in her opinion.

"Welp Hadjoc.." she muttered bringing her scarf over her face and muffling her voice. "Let's get to searching, we only have a little while.." she sighed. "Better search thoroughly."

Egabrag sselesu emos kcart nac uoy hself fo eceip a kcart nac I fi...

((What Mercedes found:
1. First Aid Kit
))  

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

its me debz rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:58 pm
All of these full-fledged hunters, passed away.

minutes in: 25 ]]  
Pepzilla rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:03 pm
((What Mercedes found:
1. First Aid Kit
2. Water Canteen
))  

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

Bloodlust Dante rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:03 pm
despite all his mental sarcastic humor to Nid, Whom was not impressed, the sudden thump of fingers against something solid was felt. it made leon tense in the fear that it might move and try to tear his arm off.

A moment passed, then another.

But the solid thing didn't budge an inch, and then and only then did Leon try to pull it out, a smooth tablet with carvings nondescript from the bloody, caked on sand around it.

with it tucked away in the pocket, he searched on, confident in the knowledge something else must have been nearby, tablet or human remains a likely possibility

Life
Time used: 25/30 mins
Tablets found: 1  
its me debz rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:04 pm
It was a rude awakening.

Clerise held onto her one tablet, clutching it in her hands.

Perhaps it was time to say her goodbyes, soon. Before she ended up like these bodies.

minutes in: 30 ]]  

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Pepzilla rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:04 pm
((What Mercedes found:
1. First Aid Kit
2. Water Canteen
3. Nothing
))  
Bloodlust Dante rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:05 pm
try as Leon might, he reached and reached around, sweeping motins from under the dunes, but nothing else was found near the weapon, no hand or skeleton ligament near it, no decrepit torso to pull out and chuck at a nearby hunter.

nothing, until he tried to get in touch with his basic animal instincts and dug downward, trying to push out more sand that what was already trying to fill the sudden void.

The dull color of slate and red black spots of another weapon tablet came into sight.

Two items in a thirty time minute span, and another chance for these items to be used for their purposes again. Leon was pleased with himself.

Life
Time used: 30/30 mins
Tablets found: 2  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

Pepzilla rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:05 pm
((What Mercedes found:
1. First Aid Kit
2. Water Canteen
3. Nothing
4. Nothing
))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:06 pm
((What Mercedes found:
1. First Aid Kit
2. Water Canteen
3. Nothing
4. Nothing
5. Nothing
))  

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:07 pm
((What Mercedes found:
1. First Aid Kit
2. Water Canteen
3. Nothing
4. Nothing
5. Nothing
6. Nothing

TIMES UP!))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:24 pm
It didn't take long for Allan to signal the trainees back, a loud whistle that attracted several swarms of insects, rushing towards the division leader-

- Several seconds later and a barge of gunshots followed by a single arc of light and they were simply decimated.

The walk back was a little easier, the wind barraging away from them instead of towards, though it made walking on the fine sand extremely difficult: slipping was more than a common occurrence. At last, they reached the proximity of the resting area, the sand dipping downwards in a small crater, effectively warding off the wind. It was quieter now, easier to see.

Allan nodded to the two Moon Hunters on sentry duty, moving forwards to call the trainees back into the tent. Most injured Hunters seemed to be asleep now, unable to afford the luxury of not lying in their own blood. It was almost eerily quiet at how still everything was.

"Okay, excellent work team, supplies go on the table, I'll need everything the Mist trainees got first, and then-" The Sun division leader looked around, confused, "Has anyone seen Sara or Julie?"

No response. Everyone was deep asleep or worse. Allan frowned, nodding to Simon. "We'll split up, then to cover more ground. You take the resting quarters, I'll try and locate the patrols and the two in charge." He nodded to the trainees. "Yo trainees, keep an eye out for danger okay, but unload the supplies for now until we get help."

OOC
Trainees need to stay in the tent and unload/organize supplies for now.
- If you haven't made an rp post yet, Allan and Simon have requested trainees to head to a remote supplies tent to pick up supplies, though now they are back at their base camp. Simply have your trainee have been on the trip but unable to find any salvageable supplies!

WE ARE HALLOWEEN
Captain

Blessed Member

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:31 pm
Otto was totally there. The whole time.

Honestly, he was glad for something to do. Even if the wind was blinding and disorienting. He held his hood over his head and tied his scarf over his face, leaving only his sunglasses showing.

Sunglasses... yeah. Because of that, he wasn't able to find a single thing.

He trudged back to base camp, feeling like a loser all over again. Meh. Less work for him!  
{ Completed Events } -------- Past Event Archives Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games