Welcome to Gaia! ::

X-Men: A New Beginning

Back to Guilds

Mutants are being treated terribly by humans, slaughtered, "cured",imprisoned, will you help or hurt the cause? 

Tags: Role Play, X-Men, Wolverine, Gambit, Mutant 

Reply What If?
What If #6: Vampiric Takeover Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sesang-e
Vice Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:09 am
User Image
Cobra looked up at him quietly when his started talking to her. She noticed his little smile started and took a deep breath. For some reason she felt on edge... nervous maybe? No... She was never nervous. Her eyes narrowed briefly at him before her demeanor softened again.

She nodded to him when he asked if they should talk in private, reaching to him and grabbing his wrist gently and pulling him off, away from everyone. Cobra looked up to him once they were alone, hearing him ask her what she wanted to talk about. "..." She stared at him for a second before sighing softly.

"You know what I want to talk about..." she began. "What happened twenty-one years ago... Look, I don't know why you kicked me out that night, and I don't really expect for you to remember your reasoning from back then." She paused for a moment, a troubled look coming to her face as she kept looking up at him "... Just tell me the truth, Tony. Why did you continue to ignore me and pretend not to know me after I told you I was pregnant?... Did you really forget who I was? Did you think I was a crazy person?... I need to know." She paused again and her eyes turned away to the side, then looked to her drink in her hands. "... That... hurt me..." she muttered, not being entirely good with expressing her feelings. She didn't even know why she was doing this, but she couldn't help it, it was like something was making her do this. "...I had to go through that alone... I mean I had Fang and a few others, but... I can't help but think it would have gone so much easier with you there..." She looked back up at him. "...That night... I really thought you cared about me. We seemed to have gotten along so well that night, you even made sure no one noticed that I was a mutant... It felt nice... By the end of that night I was convinced you were a friend. I even..." She hesitated, her brows furrowing as she looked back down to her drink. "...I started having feelings for you," she said quietly. "But when I woke up the next morning, and you kicked me out... I was so confused and angry... I didn't know why you did that... then I heard that you liked to sleep around and I felt like you used me. Then I just got even more angry to the point that I just--" Her wine glass suddenly shattered in her hands, having squeezed it in her tension.

Wine spilled everywhere, though avoiding her dress, but not the carpet, glass shards littered the floor, and a couple stuck in her hands, small drops of blood starting to appear and stain her hands. She started breathing a bit heavy when she realized she had started bleeding, and it kept dripping. That was perfect. In a house full of vampires, of all places. A slight panic came over her at the image of every vampire in the place jumping her. She didn't know these vampires, she didn't know how well they could control themselves, if at all around blood.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:10 am
User Image

Fang continued to dance with Remy...but then, suddenly, a scent tickled her nose. She noticed a slight tension build in the room...she knew that scent...blood. "s**t.." She mutters. "Hold on, Remy, we'll continue this after i take care of something." She let go of his hands and turned to vanish in the croud. She moved away from the croud and got to cobra as quickly as possible. Taking in the situation. "You've got to be more careful." She told her sternly.

Tony had already started trying to help her get the glass shards out of her hand, but Fang stopped him. "Wait. You can't do that now. Go outside." She told them. She turned as Tony began to lead her carefully outside, wary of her hand. She saw Damon appear in front of her. "What happened?" He asked.

"Krystal cut herself. The wine glass cut her hand and she's bleeding." She told him. He nodded, he already knew the last part, he could smell her blood. "Take care of her and try not to eat her." He told her with slight warning. She nodded before quickly going off to get some things she could use to take care of Cobra's hand. She went outside and looked at Cobra. "This may hurt just a little bit," She warned her before she slipped off her gloves and picked the glass shards from her hand carefully. Now that they were outside there was less of a chance she'd be cornered by a vampire who couldn't control himself.

All the while she was fighting back the thirst, and the delicious smell of her blood. She'd forced herself to hold her breath, so she couldn't inhale the scent, to try to ease the hunger, she didn't want to bite her friend. Then, Fang began to wrap some gauze around her hand carefully before pulling it tight and taping it. "Be more careful next time. "She handed her another glass of wine for her to drink. "Tony, if anyone comes by, make sure she's alright." She told him before turning, and vanishing.

She looked around for Remy, she hated t interrupt their dance, but it was necessarry. She retracted her claws and slipped her gloves back on her arms, before placing the ring on her finger once more. Something she'd gotten so used to wearing, even at night.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Ignis_Scientia2010
Crew

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:26 am
User Image

Remy nodded at Fang rushed over to Cobra, taking her outside. Something must have happened. He shrugged and made his way back over to the bar, getting another drink. He took small sips from it, keeping his eye on Fury. He always thought Fury was more like a vampire anyway, so it fit him perfectly.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:55 am
User ImageUser Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cobra was in a slight state of shock when Fang arrived at her side. It'd be easy to tell that she was panicking on the inside. A room full of MRD soldiers were one thing, she could handle that easily, but vampires? She wasn't stupid, She wouldn't survive that! With Tony already trying to get the glass out of her hands, she didn't even look like she knew he was doing it, seeming to be zoning out at the moment before snapping out of it as Tony pulled her outside.

Stefan had arrived with Damon next to Fang, hearing what happened and gave Damon a stern glance before looking around to make sure no one was looking for this Krystal. When Fang rushed off, Stefan crouched down and started picking up the glass shards, noticing a few stray drops of blood on them. He had to fight his own urge about them, but ultimately won over that craving as he ignored it and managed to pick up the glass. He let out a sigh towards Damon, "We're lucky no one attacked her..." he says and stands back up with a handful of glass.

As Cobra stood outside, she instantly started shivering with the cold night air. Another thing she hated about this dress, it had no thermal support what-so-ever. When Fang came up to her she just watched her deal with her hands, her bleeding slowing down significantly because she was getting cold, her heart rate starting to drop. Cobra didn't flinch when Fang started pulling the glass from her hands, but there would still be a bit of tension in her towards Fang, the fact that Fang was still a vampire had her on guard. Though she did notice her effort to control herself.

When her hands were wrapped up she looked up to Fang slowly after being handed a new glass of wine, though when in her hands, her shivering could be noticed easier as the wine inside the glass shook. When she left, Cobra turned towards Tony slowly. "... I'm cold..." she hissed, still some panic in her voice.  

Sesang-e
Vice Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Sesang-e
Vice Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:29 pm
User ImageUser Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Artie and Roxie had walked in during Cobra's incident, not having seen her yet since she and Tony had been out back. Roxie herself was a bit on edge, being around vampires wasn't entirely comforting, but she had a year to get used to Artie and Will having been turned. Though, Roxie didn't entirely have anything to worry about. She herself could just change into solid metal if she had to protect herself. But it was the little man in her arms that she worried about the most. A year and few months ago, Roxie and Artie had been blessed by a small accident, a kid of their own, a little boy they named Joseph, who had been appropriately dressed for tonight's occasion, in a nice suit, even with a little tie that was just his size.

"You can calm down, Rox... No one's going to hurt him, you know I wont let that happen." Artie's voice sounded in her head. She sighed and nodded as she looked up to him, then to their son briefly, watching him eye everything with a mildly excited face, staring at all the new things. She suddenly got a kiss to her cheek from Artie before he walked off into the crowd, going to look for Damon, having been told earlier today that he would want to speak with him.

Roxie watched him disappear and took another deep breath before stepping around slowly, holding Joseph to her side tightly. It didn't take long for her to notice Fang wandering around. She looked around quickly before walking over to her, "Fang!" she called out, hoping to get her attention. She'd been told that Fang had been turned as well, but she was friend, practically Artie's second parent, Roxie could trust her around Joseph, right?... Come to think of it, she wasn't even sure if Fang knew about Joseph. It'd only been a few days since she'd reconnected with Cobra and Artie, so there was a chance that that actually never came up yet.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:01 pm
User Image

Fang blinked, she heard her name being called and turned around. She saw Roxie, a student who went to the institute, holding a young boy. She smiled and walked over. "Hey!" Her eyes drifted to the little boy who hid his face in his mother's shoulder. She pouted slightly. "Well who's this adorable little boy?" She asked, smiling softly at the child and looking over at Roxie, she did note that the child smelled a lot like Artie...and Roxie as well.

Damon shrugged simply, but she DIDN'T get attacked and the problem was solved. Sure he had to worry about things tonight, but if he could avoid them, he could. Besides. Things could be much, much worse.

Tony shrugged off his jacket and draped it around her shoulders when she said she was cold. He sighed softly, putting an arm around her, thinking back to what she'd said before cutting up her hand. " I admit it. I was stupid. I made stupid decisions, and that one decision, that one mistake cost so much.." He said. "And i'm sorry. But you can't change what happened..." he said. "I can't change what happened...but you love your son...and he's a great kid...a great...man." He said. "I was young and well, i was at the top of my game, something like that would ruin my reputation. I made a stupid decision..." He said before pulling her in a little bit for a small hug. "...I'm not good with apologies." He said, his lips perking up a little. "So...what do you say, do you want to dance with me?" He asked.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Sesang-e
Vice Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:38 pm
User ImageUser Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Cobra watched Tony as he draped his coat over her shoulders. It wouldn't really help much considering she was already cold. And as if on cue, he wrapped his arm around her shoulders, which helped her slightly. Body heat.

"..." She listened to him as he explained himself. She expected the reason of his reputation, it was almost a given. Everything he said was correct. Being pulled into a hug, her brows furrowed slightly. "... I'm not good at them either..." she tells him and looks up at him. "..." That question again. Dance. "It depends on your answer to this... Did you use me?" she asks, looking dead into his eyes, wanting to know what really happened back then.

~*~

Roxie smiled to Fang as she walked over. Hearing Fang ask who Joseph was, made her chuckle a bit and look to him, seeing him find his face in her shoulder. "This is Joseph... Um, heh, guess Artie and Cobra didn't tell you yet. Artie and I have a son now," she says and lifts Joseph up higher on her side. "He's a bit shy at first, but once he gets warmed up to you, he wont leave you alone." She smiled and looked back to Fang.

Joseph slowly peered out from his mother's shoulder to look back at Fang cautiously, watching her. But he suddenly noticed her fangs and blinked before reaching his little arm out and pointing to her mouth. "Tee'~" he whispered loudly and looked to Roxie, who smiled to him.

"Teeth?"

"Ye'~" he responded and looked back to Fang. As he looked at her, he put his hand in his mouth and opened wide, grabbing his new bottom teeth as if showing them off. "Tee'!" he said said in a hushed voice, though muffled from his hand.

Roxie just laughed at him softly. "Do you have teeth too?" she asked him. Joseph looked back to her and nodded and pulled his hand out of his mouth, then looked back to Fang and showing off his teeth to her again.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:43 pm
User ImageUser Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Stefan sighed at his brother before turning and walking off towards the kitchen to throw the glass away. As he did, Artie walked up next to Damon, looking at him. "Sorry I'm late," he projected to him. "I was told you wanted to talk to me?" he asked.  

Sesang-e
Vice Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Tarot_Nightmare
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:50 pm
User Image
User Image
Clayton walked up behind Roxie and tapped her on the shoulder,stepping around her as she turned to look. He stood next to fang,whom he nudged with his elbow. "Good evening,old pal." he said in a mock New York accent.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:26 pm
User Image

Fang smiled softly at the child. Whom she learned his name was Joseph. She leaned down and gave him a kiss on the forehead, "Those are some nice teeth ya got there~" She said. God he was adorable, and she was happy for Artie, though this meant he'd had Joseph before he was turned. God she missed a lot. Then she noticed Clayton coming over. He was invited too? She smiled a bit wider when he nudged her elbow. "Good to see you too." She said. "Is everyone i know being invited tonight, or what?" But she was genuinely glad to see all of them.

Damon looked over at Artie. "Yeah, i figured in a little while we could get down to business...i needed to talk to you about what i want you to do." Damon said.

Tony looked down ather, "No." He said. "I didn't use you." He paused. "Well..actually i did. I used you because i was horny and wanted a good time." He admitted. "But i shouldn't of lead you on." He told her.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Sesang-e
Vice Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:56 pm
User ImageUser Image

Roxie smiled to Clayton as he came over, but Joseph protested as Fang leaned in to kiss his forehead, given a small pout before finally noticing Clayton and smiling wide. "Cay!" he shouted and pointed to him. Roxie chuckled at him.

"Going to see a lot of people tonight, aren't you?"

"Ye'~" he smiled up to her and decided to look around. When he saw Cobra through the opened back door he lost it. " 'AI'AI!!" he squeeled and tried to get out of his mother's arms. "Dow... dow!" he said, wanting down. Roxie had to wrap her other arm around him to make sure she didn't drop him. When she saw Cobra too, she smiled and crouched down, letting him down.

"Are you going to go straight to Grandma?" she asked, still holding onto him.

" 'AI'AI!!" he shouted. Roxie just chuckled and let go of him slowly, watching him toddle his way towards his grandmother, but not without walking by his father as he spoke with Damon.

~*~

Artie nodded, "Alright, what's the plan?" he asked, before catching sight of his son making his way past him. He watched him for a second before looking back the way he came and seeing Roxie watching him. Turning his head back towards Joseph he saw his intended destination, Cobra on the back porch. A slight grin played his lips as he kept an eye on him until he got to her.

~*~

Cobra's demeanor changed in an instant at Tony's response. "So you did use me..." she hissed at him, the hiss growing for a second before she pulled away from him. "So you never did care... You're just using me now aren't you? This dance you want, you just want to get in my pants-- my dress!" she told him, her anger starting to come back to her, Fang's compelling wearing off. That is, until a high pitched little voice rang in her ears.

" 'AI'AI!!!"

Cobra turned her head to see her grandson doing his best to run towards her. Her whole demeanor seemed to change in a heart beat as a smile came to her face and she crouched down, grabbing Joseph as he got to her and picking him up in a hug. "Joseph~" she said softly and held him on her side, looking to him, completely ignoring Tony for the moment.

" 'Ai'ai~" he said and smiled to her, reaching up and wrapping his arms around her neck, to which Cobra reached up and put her hand on his back, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"You just had to come see grandma, didn't you?" She asked him, watching him smile and return a kiss to her cheek.

" 'Ai'ai~"

Translation:
'Ai'ai (Nainai) (Mandarin) - Grandma

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:14 am
User Image
User Image
Jason walked through the front door in a rented tuxedo,automatically his eyes fell on his older brother who toasted him,with a glass,and even fro ma distance,Jason could tell,that wasn't wine he was drinking. Next his eyes fell on Artie who was in a conversation with a man he didn't know,and then finally his eyes found Clayton and Roxie,to whom he gave a small wave.

User Image
User Image
He smiled down at Joseph just before he ran off. "At Least he remembered my name,i haven't been around much. Laura and i are still on the move....Hey Jason's here too." He said waving back to his friend who had just entered.

Tarot_Nightmare
Crew

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:03 pm
User Image

Fang smiled and waved over at Jason. "Well he sure is adorable." She told Roxie. "I guess everyone's showing up tonight." She said before looking at Clayton then glancing over at Jason. "Got to say i've missed seein' y'all though." She said.

She felt something tickle her nose and took no mind to it at first, but then it got stronger. She zoned out, listening to the voices of the people talking in the crowd. Zoning in on every other person's conversation,...they noticed something too. But the scent got stronger. It smelt like something was burning...

Tony looked at her seriously. "I'm not that man anymore Krystal." He told her. Then a little boy came waddling up to Krystal. He blinked, staring down at the young boy....Grandma? She was a grandmother....did that mean...he was a grandfather? Artie had a son? He wasn't informed. He smiled just a little at the child as he hugged Krystal. Then the little boy looked over at the house with a puzzled look on his face. " 'Moke...'Moke 'Ai'ai!" He said turning to Cobra, before pointing his tiny hand at the large house. Smoke started to seep out some open windows and tainted the air...

Damon smelled smoke in the distance and looked around...smoke? It wasn't like someone was smokign cigarrettes or cigars...it was like...fire. And the scent got stronger and stronger and a dark smoke started to filter into the rooms. Causing people to stirr in confusion and panic.

Fang looked around as black smoke filtered into the room. She coughed a little, before looking back at them. "Get outside!" She told them. Something was on fire. She turned and headed off quickly to find Damon, to see if he knew anything about this. The smoke got thicker and she moved quickly, sliding inbetween people as people filed hurrily out to the door. Some moving through,....others stayed. She came up to Damon. 'What's going on?!" She asked. Smoke got thicker, and she could see flames, bright, glowing down the halls as the flames spread to the edges of the ballroom, causing screams to erupt from those still inside as they tried to file out. Who had set fire? The flames crawled up the walls and the curtains and she looked to Artie, we have to get out of here" She said. The main entrance was being blocked and she realized something puzzling about it....people didnt seem to be leaving...why?

"There's another exit...come on!" There was the garage exit and the kitchen exit...They could get out there. Hopefully. As she got to the kitchen door, she reached for the handle. Suddenly she cried out and pulled her hand back at the shocking burning sensation that went through her when she touched it. She put her hands on the wood of the door, but it was the same effect and she backed up away from the door, her hands healing slowly. Vervain.... Smoke crouded the rooms and she turned back, moving to the main room as people were panicing....only vampires as she could tell. Her eyes stung from the smoke and she coughed up a small fit, covering her mouth a bit. They needed to find a way out.

The smoke made it hard for her to see, and she tried to find Damon and Artie...why couldn't they leave? They had to try the other exits? She made her way over to the front entrance, the doors had been closed...why? She reached out only to be burned by vervain again. She coughed, panic starting to settle in. How were they going to get in? The fire was crawling up the walls, consuming everything in it's path... They'd all burn if they were stuck in here!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

Cobra rolled her eyes at Tony when he started to say he wasn't that guy anymore. She didn't believe him at all. She was about to say something to him before Joseph said something about about moke. Her brow hitched as she looked at him. What the heck is moke? she thought, before fallowing his hand and looking up. "...?" Was that...Smoke?!

She took a step back, holding Joseph protectively and blinked, her vision changing to thermal. She could see the whole top floor was significantly hotter than the main floor. "Oh my god..." she muttered and looked to Tony before grabbing his wrist. "The house is on fire..." she says to and pulls him away before letting go of his wrist and rushing off the deck. It wasn't even a second after that people started panicking inside and rushing out. Cobra herself had gotten far enough from the house to relax a bit as she watched the house go up, keeping a frightened Joseph away.

Roxie had noticed the smoke and went rushing towards Artie, panicking. Artie had to calm her down a bit and tell her that Joseph was safe outside with Cobra. But with Fang yelling at them to get out, He grabbed Roxie and ran right for the door. But as he went to step out, he was blocked. "..." tried again, being stopped by some barrier. He was trapped here! Looking around he noticed the same thing was happening with other vampires, and as the Flames started closing in, he shoved Roxie out, her being able to get past the barrier. But she just stood there and looked back at Artie.

"What's wrong?! Why aren't you coming!?" she screamed in a panic.

"I'm stuck in here. There's a barrier keeping vampire in here. Just go."

"..N-NO! I CAN'T JUST LEAVE YOU HERE!" She screamed out.

"JUST GO!" Artie yelled in his projection, before succumbing to the smoke and starting to choke on it, feeling the vervain mixed with it burning his throat and lungs. Roxie was completely helpless standing there. She took a few steps towards the house, turning metal, but stopped. Something making her take a step back, and another, turning back to normal before she ended up running away from the house.

Finding Cobra in the panicked crowd, she ran over and took Joseph, hugging him tightly, thanking god that he and Cobra were alright. She looked to Cobra as she spoke to her, "Artie says the vampires are trapped!"

"..." Cobra stared at her for a second before looking back to the house. Artie, Fang... Will... Damon... "Someone planned this..." she hissed and looked around for any suspicious faces, but all she saw was panic. The ones that caused this must have left already. "..." She turned around, grabbing Roxie's hand and running towards her car, opening the door and climbing in, grabbing her phone and coming out. She dialed the school and luckily, the person she wanted picked up. "BOBBY! Bobby, the party is up in flames! The vampires can't get out, there's some sort of barrier trapping them. Get here now! Fang and Artie are inside!" She yelled into the phone, just before a gust of wind blew past her, carrying smoke through the crowd, making everyone cough. Though Cobra herself started choking on it, her skin burning as she dropped her phone and held her throat, collapsing on her knees as she struggled to breathe.

Translation:

User ImageUser Image

Sesang-e
Vice Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Ignis_Scientia2010
Crew

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:08 pm
User Image

Remy continued to drink from his drink until he smelled smoke from somewhere. He coughed a bit and he could see the flames starting to climb the walls....the place was on fire. 'Great' he thought to himself. He heard Fang scream when she tried opening one of the doors...something was wrong. Everyone else was running out....except, what he guessed was, the vampires. Something was keeping them inside. His lungs were starting to burn from all the smoke. He made his way over to one of the walls, placing both hands on it. Ignoring the burns, he started charging a large section of it, hoping they would be able to get out this way. He coughed more as his vision started to blur....he was going to die. He could feel it. His lungs were burning so much that it hurt to just breathe. His hands were blistering from the heat off the wall as he continued to charge it. It finally had enough charge to make a considerably large hole. He took a few staggering steps back as the wall blew out. "Chels....come on!!" he shouted, stumbling outside. He made it a few feet away from the house before he collapsed, his lungs still burning. He coughed a few more times before he finally stopped breathing, his vision blurring before going completely dark.  
What If?

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games