Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:52 am
User Image

Șcarlett onica avenstone
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
avenous edxΛdviser

Monica at this time was quietly sipping tea in the secret police headquarters having prepared the set to watch over Damien and Jian and sent them ahead. She read up on reports on the rioters as well as the compilation of birth certificates from A-Z. She was planning to tell Damien if she could launch an operation to purge all citizens without Diethelmian birth certificates and/or legitimate passports. After all, if a Diethelmian was present in the city and possessed neither documents, it was find illegal immigrants and possible rebel spies. She sighed before getting into her office and changing into a disguise from there.

She wore lighter make up with a blonde wig and a tight-fitting short white dress paired with strapped three-inch high stilettos. The lighter make up (more on the pinkish side) and long, straight blond hair made her look like she could pass for a college senior. This was one of her most alluring forms but also one of the deadliest because she used it to catch the attention of men and if they have been caught by this Venus fly trap, they never get out alive. She had her driver bring her to the club when she was ready of course with a small knife on a garter under her dress and a remote control attached to a GPS gadget inside her clutch purse. Of course, at the press of a button, they would all come running - the secret police, that is. Maybe she'd play a guessing game with Damien. He could get anything he wants if he guesses correctly who she is in the crowd. Monica shook her head. She shivered at the thought of the word 'anything'. It seems there were no games to be played tonight, she guessed knowing well enough not to joke with Damien. Some of the other secret police had been following her covertly as they had been taught to do so they didn't bother her in any way that will cost their entire unit perhaps another week of punishment just to atone for the sin of pissing her off.

((OOC: ))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:21 pm
Saiyu streatched and sat up, her hair sticking out at odd angles as she rolled herself from the warm nest of cusions she had created and onto the floor with a loud thud. The red head ran a hand across her chin, the small line of drool being trancfered from her face to the back of her glove as she pulled herself from the disjointed mess of pillows and limbs. Cracking her sleeping joints Saiyu heaved herself up from the floor, running the saliva free hand through her knotted, scarlet locks.
Muttering something undistingushable to even herself Saiyu made her way towards the door, It was probably about time she started her patrol of the area. Some of the resisdens had even more of an unccany ablility for trouble then she did and that was saying something.
tightening the laces of her shoes saiyu scribbled a messy three sentance note across a scrap of old cereal box an tossed it on the counter before exiting the appartment and making her way down into some of the many ally ways that lines the city. This was deffinatly her favorite part of the job. knowing she was needed by some people.

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:47 pm
"Huh? Oh right" Damien said and exited the vehicle. He presented all the required information cards he needed and was admitted into the club. It was illegal to travel around Diethelm without identification and a citizen pass. The Absolute Leader (though he wasn't at the moment) entered the VIP area with its cushiony lounge area and private bar.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:56 pm
Shadow turned to see who had entered. 'Hmmm... security is watching him. It's a bit tighter around here then normal. Is he the contact?' Shadow thought, taking a sip of her margarita.

Jian followed Damien in after following suit. Something about the atmosphere put him at ease. His eyes trailed between the different ladies dressed up in fancy attire like dolls, and he wondered which one Damien would be taking back tonight.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:05 pm
Damien wasted no time in heading over to the bar and mingling while ordering a drink. He always got something fancy. He wanted to show that he had style. Once he had his drink, he began chatting up a couple girls.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:14 pm
Shadow looked towards Damien and said nothing. 'That can't be him... can it? No. I think it's someone else.' She thought, taking a sip of her Margarita while pretending to ignoring him. Regardless, he seems to think rather high of himself. If he's in the black market business, I might get some good deals off of him... maybe it wouldn't hurt to talk him up a bit.

Jian also said nothing and mingled merrily with all of the ladies in fancy attire. He wished he could he could do that more often, but as it stood, it was a rare treat. On top of that, he wasn't willing to take any home, like he knew his friend was planning on. Jian could juggle talking to three, but Damien somehow always managed to stockpile all the ladies, even if he naturally wasn't as good looking as Jian.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:32 pm
User Image

Șcarlett onica avenstone
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
avenous edxΛdviser

Monica entered the VIP area after all the formalities and walked over to the far side of the bar, purse in hand. Today, she was playing Elizabeth Johnson, the only daughter of an oil tycoon. She was quite a head turner and although the end of the bar wasn't exactly populated when she arrived, the eyes quickly shifted to that direction. She wasn't trying to be showy today, oddly enough although her short white dress kind of did attract attention to her figure. She raised her hand elegantly as though to order a drink although she knew at one point or another, someone would offer to buy her a drink. She played demure today. What a surprise for whoever she took home how wrong they are about her. Either way, she paid no attention to Jian or Damien although a secret police sent her a text describing how the two looked tonight.

((OOC: ))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:45 pm
User Image

Give me a shot to remember
And you can take all the pain away from me
A kiss and I will surrender
The sharpest lives are the deadliest to lead

XXXXXXXXXXȤilaius ustell
XXXXXXXXXX▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇

Zil watched shadow step out of the secret quarters. After she left, he heard Mikhael from this earpiece. "Oh? You're there? Geez, I'm late, aren't I? Okay, I'll hurry" He said to Mikhael before turning to Kyrell and the rest of the Helmshire people. "Alright, time's up, people. Let's move out! Kyrell, no one will watch you here so you better come with us. I brought you here. It's my responsibility to bring you back. We'll talk about 'it' on the way," He said before going close to where the tunnel was. "Fanny, are we good to go?" The little girl answered an affirmative response. "Alright, let's go!" Zil said in a cheerful tone.

((★OOC: Snuggy... You can let Sai arrive before they leave if ya still wanna meet up))

XXXXXXXXXX▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇

A light to burn all the empires
So bright the sun is ashamed to rise and be
In love with all of these vampires
So you can leave like the sane abandoned me

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:45 pm
"Nice wig, stranger." Shadow muttered discretely to the new woman sitting next to her. "You have a brown hair coming out."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:19 am
User Image

Șcarlett onica avenstone
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
avenous edxΛdviser

"Hello... um... sir. Well, I'm pretty sure you know who I am now. Please don't tell my father. He would be mad if he knew I went to these kinds of places. Monica whispered to Shadow, pulling the brown hair back before anyone else could notice. Of course, Elizabeth Johnson was a real person in Diethelm but the problem was no one around those parts had ever seen her. She kept to herself and was rather quiet. She was a discovery that Monica made once when searching through birth certificates and identification cards. And as such, had proven her useful as one of the 'people she could change into'. "I'm Elizabeth Johnson by the way." She smiled sweetly in a soft voice to her. A voice that sounded altogether different from Monica's when she was not in this disguise. Was it the new found warmth in the way she spoke or was it the softness?

((OOC: That's right. 'Elizabeth' thought shadow was a guy. XD ))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:28 am
((Yeah. I know! But, umm... It was Shadow who commented on the wig... not Jian))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:35 am
(( I messed up on your colors. I got them in reverse EDIT! ))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:45 am
(( amazing cut scene go! ))

Saiyu had walked the streets for a while now, luckly most residents seemed to have the sence to stay in, that or something on the main street was keeping the residents inside, So it was deffinatly a shock to hear Zil's voice echoing through the empty ally way.
Curious as to way the obnoxious male was woundering the streets at night Saiyu hopped over the fence and started in the direction of his voice.
Tucking her hands into her pockets Saiyu turne into the main street and came face to face with a small child. Normaly the site would have been normal, children got lost, the odd thing was the child was poking their head out of a man hole. Blinking Saiyu raised her hand to catch the childs attention, With a frightened squeek the small human vanished down the man hole.

with a puzzled look Saiyu shrugged and slipped down the man hole, taking off in the direction of the childs footsteps.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:56 am
((lol. It's all good.))

"Oh. Hello Miss Johnson. I am a male." Shadow replied with sarcasm mixed with bitterness, wafting her hand under her breasts while looking at her as if she gravely insulted her.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games