Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Back to Guilds

A healthy and dedicated Kingdom Hearts Guild. Celebrating 4 great years! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Oathkeeper, Disney 

Reply Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

!GreenEnigma!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:55 pm
Hallo people! I'm AnimeLuver101 and I love Kingdom Hearts (if I didn't, why would I be here?). I'm eleven and going into sixth grade, and I live in Texas. You can call me Kariko or Puppy (my friends gave it to me in the fourth grade) which ever nickname you want to call me. I have all three KH games but my favorite is KH2 (and it's the one I play more frequently). Anyways, I'm trying to learn Japanese and German (to add to the other two languages I know) and I'm doing quite well. That's it so I want to make as many friends as I can 3nodding ! Oh, and PM me if you want to be friends or whatever. I always like new friends request and I hardly ever decline (only had to do that once).  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:39 pm
Hello! I'm Lady Damia, I'm 18 years old, and about to start my freshman year at Ripon College, WI. A little about me? Well, I'm a major gamer/anime addict and one heckuva bookworm xd Well that's all I'll put about me. smile  

Celestialize_Lenne

PrincessLyndseySan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:09 pm
My name is Lyndsey and I am the Princess,

Muhahahaha!

I just turned 17 July 21st, I'm a girly girl, I love rpg's (especially Kingdom Hearts), and I never go anywhere without a pair of heels on. Anymore info you want on me, just check out my profile!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:24 am
Name's saibloodrose, age 17, and a big lover of anime/KH.  

saibloodrose

xxriku_soraxx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:20 am
Hi everyone! I'm xxriku_soraxx! My real name is Jessie! I love Kingdom Hearts!!!! My profile proves it!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:25 am
xxriku_soraxx
Hi everyone! I'm xxriku_soraxx! My real name is Jessie! I love Kingdom Hearts!!!! My profile proves it!!!

Hello have fun here! 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding  

MardukKurios

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

xxriku_soraxx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:37 am
MardukKurios
xxriku_soraxx

Hello have fun here! 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding

Thanks!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:21 am

'Ello everyone.
I joined this guild through a friend and stuff.
>_>
I am obsessed with Kingdom Hearts...
and I tried Sea Salt ice cream when I went to Japan.
It's nice to meet you all.
<3

Sumiko `

)oxyMoron(.9

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:04 am
Hi there, I'm )oxyMoron(.9 *points to username* and ...uhh... I'm introducing myself sweatdrop

I just got into Kingdom Hearts these past 2 weeks. I played everything backwards (heh heh): I played Kingdom Hearts 2, Chain of Memories I'm still on, and I'm gonna get Kingdom Hearts (the first) sometime this week. X/ It's okay though, the story wasn't really ruined to me anyway because I knew exactly what was happening and why. How I got into it? My friend Pushpinder got diagnosed with a rare leukemia on her birthday on March Break. I've been visiting her everyday in the summer with some other friends. She's in the hospital right now (and bat's vhy I'm here :3) and she, being a hardcore KH fan played. her a** off while we visited her. The best were the fan dubs and amv's. We've watched and quoted them about a million times (which was the most fun I've had in a while) and dude I still remember a million of 'em ("Why is obbie Wan wearing my bathrobe? I see he got barbacue sauce on my bathrobe" and "Riku: "I'm not afraid of the darkness" High-pitched voice: "You lie! You LIE!" ") XD. So here I am loving Kingdom Hearts and hoping I get admitted into the guild when (yay), I do.

That's it. That's all, I'm done :3 Hoping to make many friends in this guild. Thanks all. See ya :3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:39 pm
Hello everyone! I'm a Kairi mule and I think I'm pretty hott. biggrin I like this guild a lot. heart

`Princess of Heart

ty is cool 05

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:35 pm
*smiles* hello eveyone... biggrin my name is Ty... um... KG is awsome... the first game... chain of memories... KG2... and the manga is great! I love it all... also if you guys are evry looking for an artist contact me... i draw avi art and stuff...

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16000391&

thats my avi shop... i would love to do Sora for anyone... i'm in the process of doing all the charters... well... i got to go draw them... chow!

~Ty

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:00 pm
Hello i'm Kairi! I love to draw and to also swim.I've won 2nd place in reality drawing and first place in Anime drawing :3.I'm very hyperactive and love playing Kingdom Hearts! sweatdrop I'm very sweet but i get angry if you intterupt me when i'm playing Kingdom Hearts stressed If you wanna Add me as a friend, go ahead! biggrin  

KairiXHearts

Lady_Misery0202

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:09 pm
I am Lady Misery and i love Kingdom hearts. This happens to be the best kingdom Hearts forum out of the whole kigdom hearts guilds. *If that even made sence*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:26 pm
Hi, I'm Celestarre! The Kingdom Hearts games are my favorite. I love them to death. *huggles the game boxes* Uhm... I cosplayed as Sora at Anime Expo 2006, it was a lot of fun, and I'm going to be going as Halloween Town Sora next year. I can't wait!  

Arre Kleindel

Magnetic Sex Symbol

9,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

a False Positive

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:29 am

Hello everyone!
I am Rayn-En-Fire and I'm a 15 yr old female. I live in the US of A and a complete Kingdom Hearts Fanatic, hence why I am here. XD I spent a very unhealthy amount of time on the computer...which is bad. I like to RP and be a lazy bum. Other than gaia, I spend some time on FlyFF.
^^
User Image

Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games