Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| First Dew ][ Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:20 am
User Image
~ Keiji Chiba ~ Seer of the North ~ Yukigakure ~ Yukikage (Konin) ~ Genjutsu/Sensor ~

Chakra Pool: 710 ~ AC: 50,000 ~ Ryo: 2000

The continuous fog technique could be unnerving to people. Their eye sight was heavily reduced if they continued attacking clones. Provided that the user was quiet, the person caught in the genjutsu would never see an attack coming. Once the genjutsu was released, Keiji could see that Michiko's own nerves had been working against her, despite knowing this was just a practice genjutsu. Obviously it would be chalked up to her inexperience as a genin, hopefully it would not be a problem as she moved up the ranks. The Yukikage waited patiently for her to steady herself and recover from the technique.

When she finally spoke up, her mind set for having good, defensive skills was a good idea. After all, he was sure that with her bloodline, she would have some offensive jutsu. Nodding his head the male replied "Well, I've shown you how to do the first two. As for Cloud Shield, I believe that is a raiton jutsu, yes? My elemental jutsu are wind and water. I can try to help but I can't actually show you the technique. You can test your Echo of Clarity on me and I'll test your Continuous Fog technique as well."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:56 pm
User ImageUser Image

"I can help!" A voice called out from down the hallway. It would not be more then a few seconds before the owner of that voice, Genesis Von Hohenheim, strode into view. He seemed a little more sure of himself then usual, a certain pep in his step. He had caught the last statement made by the kage on his way in and decided to lend his services"I am a Hatake after all! Raiton happens to be my speciality!" He said with a smile on his face. He looked down and unbuttoned the straps that held his sword on his back and let it drop to the floor with a loud clatter. He glanced over at Keiji and bowed lightly"I have much to inform you of Keiji-same, as well as a few...tricks I have picked up" The glint of mischief in his eyes were apparent when he spoke of his new found abilities. He was anxious to show case his talent to his Kage and friend as soon as he got the chance
Haruhi000777

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:00 pm
User Image
~ Keiji Chiba ~ Seer of the North ~ Yukigakure ~ Yukikage (Konin) ~ Genjutsu/Sensor ~

((They're still outside I think.))

Hearing the familiar voice, Keiji turned his head in the direction that it had come from. Genesis approached them, seeming quite happy for one reason or another and offered his help. Although he had to wonder why the other did not take more care to take off the sword on his back. Deciding it was an inconsequential thought, he was interested to hear about what the other had heard and learned. "Very well, I'm sure Miss Michiko would appreciate the help. And it would be interesting to hear what you have to say."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:17 pm
» Michiko Tenkei |
Rank Genin |
Clan Tenkei Clan |
Village Yukigakure |

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

» | Siren of Black Threads

The world is a blank sheet of music...

...every step is a new note, so let us...

...surround it, in peaceful deadly music."

User Image

XXXHaving said her piece, Michiko would continue to finger her dress even while Keiji began to speak. Taking in the information given, it would seem that she'll most likely be left on her own for raiton techniques. 'Well as least we both have fuuton...that's good...' At the mention of using her techniques on Keiji once more caused for her to tense. It was the same feeling she had as back then when she had to strike the fog clone...uncertainty...anxiety...nervousness...Nibbling on her bottom lip, Michiko would end up making larger, more noticeably movements as her hands began to clutch more dress material and shift them around. 'Oh dear...I'm sure he'll have no problem escaping from my genjutsu but still...' Unable to say anything for a few seconds, Michiko's worried thoughts would suddenly be cut off as an unknown voice emitted into the area. 'Huh?'

Mocha eyes shifting towards the newcomer, it would appear as if he was rather confident and that large sword on his back made her somewhat uncomfortable. 'Such a huge weapon...wonder what class he is...' Face immediately loosing all traces of nervousness, Michiko would stand there as normally would, posture formal and face attentive as she watched the exchange between her Kage and the still unknown shinobi. 'A Hatake eh...? I heard about them from okaa-san...they are pretty skilled with the blade as well if I remember correctly...that explains the sword I guess...' Since even the Kage seemed alright with his offer to help Michiko saw that there would probably be nothing to worry about and that this unknown person had to be reliable as well. 'Hm...wonder why I'm still not 100% sure about him...could it be the fact that his rank is still unknown to me...?' Pushing that though aside, Michiko would step forward and give the white-haired male a low bow in respect. If he was to help her learn then she guessed he deserved the same respect she would show all instructors and the elderly.
"Michiko Tenkei, pleasure to meet you. Since the Yukikage-dono sees you fit, I look forward to your tutelage in the arts of Raiton techniques." Straightening back up, Michiko would hold onto her formal stance as she awaited a response from either her Yukikage or the unknown shinobi before her.

» Genjutsu |
» Musician |

Chakra l 250/250
Element l Raiton & Fuuton

White Water Lilly

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

Genesis nodded his consent, rather glad to be helping out a fellow shinobi"Alright Keiji-Sama, watch me work!" He said with a grin before turning back to the girl. As he did so that grin on his face seemed to evaporate, replaced by the seriousness that he brought to his training. The girl seemed to be studying him, trying to deduce as much as she would from his outward appearance'Ah, another Shimiru' He had gotten much the same treatment when he first met her as well. Now, Genesis was pretty hard to flatter, but the bow of respect did the job. He had never been formally bowed to as a teacher before and relished the experience even though he did no show it outwardly. He simple crossed his arms, each of his arms as big as the girls legs, while the female introduced herself as Michiko Tenkei. To that Genesis merely nodded before replying"I am Genesis Von Hohenheim" As he introduced himself he began to pace back and forth in front of the girl, continuing to do so for about a minute even after he finished speaking. Suddenly he stopped, turn on his heel and smiled at the girl, raising his pointer finger in the air as he did so"Okay, lets begin! Now, Raiton by its nature is one of the hardest element to control. You are basically trying to harness the pure power of lightning using your chakra as a medium. Now lightning, by nature, is erratic, unpredictable and deadly" As if to put emphasis at his statement he pointed his pointer and middle finger towards a training dummy, arm outstretched. As soon as he did a bolt of lightning shot off his fingers and stuck the dummy in the blink of an eye. The result left the dummy splintered and charred"See? Now, the best way I found to control this element is passion and emotion. You have to get pumped! Its a violent element, you have to get violent!" At this he walked over and retrieved his greatsword. He hefted it unto his shoulder and let it sit there as he turned back to face Michiko and continue his speech"Let's hear your best battle cry! Nothing like a good 'ol battle cry to get the blood pumpin and the chakra flowin!" Genesis was never one to lead without example so as he finished speak he shifted his sword to his right hand alone and took in a deep breath. The result was...amazing. He let out a yell so brutal so violent that the birds outside scattered in every direction. The cry was deep and long, lasting for a half dozen seconds. As he screamed white lightning seemed to dance around his body, jumping from one spot to another in quick succession. Then, all at once, everything went silent. Genesis took another deep breath, smiled and pointed towards the girl"Your turn! Let that lightning loose!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:59 am
[ If nobody posts within three hours I am gone ]  

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

White Water Lilly

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:18 pm
» Michiko Tenkei |
Rank Genin |
Clan Tenkei Clan |
Village Yukigakure |

User Image

XXXIt would appear that the white-haired male before her would speak up first. As he introduced his name, Michiko would merely nod her head once in acknowledgement. Stance still formal, Michiko would merely shift her eyes as she followed along with Genesis' pacing. His pacing made her nervous but she would not allow for it to show. She had embarrassed herself enough for today and now was the time to rebuild her image in front of her kage. 'I hope my hesitations from earlier didn't make him reconsider his offer to train me into ANBU...I know I'm hesitant but I would really like to take up such a prestige position. I'll do what ever it takes if it means I can be useful to the village...'

Pulling out of her thoughts as the sound of footsteps marching back and forth before the lightly snow covered gravel stopped, Michiko eyes would regain focus as she turned to see a smiling Genesis. 'Hm...' Mocha eyes shifting up to see his raised finger, Michiko wondered just what was he trying to show or demonstrate with that. 'Maybe its just for show...?' Eyes back on him as he began to speak, Michiko would nod in response to his description of the raiton element. 'Doesn't seem to be anything new...' Holding back that comment, Michiko mentally berated herself for even thinking it. Here, Genesis was so kind as to assist her in learning how to perform raiton techniques and instead of feeling appreciative at his thoughtfulness to start from the very beginning, she's making sarcastic comments...'Not good...if this was Midori-sensei's lessons, I would be scolded a ton...'

A soft sigh would escape her lips just as Genesis pointed out to a training dummy and shot forth a bolt of lightening. Body tensing at the suddenness of it all, Michiko would take a moment to inhale a deep breath and recompose herself. 'Need to focus...' Assessing the dummy, Michiko would notice that just a simple lightening bolt left it splintered and charred. That either indicated to Genesis' raw power over Raiton, or it just showed how cheap the academy was when it came to materials used to make the dummies. 'I doubt it's the later though,' A small nod of her head was all Genesis would get in response to his comment after his initial demonstration as Michiko's mind was still wrapped around the result of one simple lightening bolt attack.

By the time Michiko's head was brought back to focus, Genesis was already gone, having moved back over to retrieve his greatsword. 'Wow...he carries it with such ease...it'll be dangerous should I end up getting into a close range battle with him...' At his next set of instructions, Michiko's face immediately blanked. The young musician was immediately stunned and her eyes would continue to blink in quick succession as Michiko tried to regain her senses. 'Ba--battle cry? Surely I misheard...' Sadly, it wouldn't seem so as Genesis decided to teach by demonstration. The cry itself was rather shell-shocking and as soon as the sound reached her ears, Michiko was snapped out of her stunned daze. Hands shooting up instantly to her ears to protect them, Michiko would continue to watch her temporary instruction through his long battle cry demo. 'Such raw emotions...the lightening is raw as well...'

By the time it was all over, Michiko was suffering from a slight headache. High pitched notes, Michiko could take, thanks to training with her piccolo, but exposure to loud sounds over a long period of time often caused her head to ache and her ears to ring. 'Argh...it wasn't even that long either...just goes to show how powerful it was...' Though her grip around her ears loosened, Michiko still didn't bring them back down to her side as she would be using her fingers, to lightly massage her sore ears. Eyes narrowed slightly, Michiko would do her best to continue focusing on Genesis despite the minor headache pausing through her head. 'It's not passing...'

"Your turn! Let that lightning loose!"

Face freezing up once more, Michiko would do a double-take to see if Genesis was serious but from the looks of it, he was. 'Oh my...' Instantly becoming nervous, Michiko's whole disposition would appear similar to that of a young child forced to speak in front of the entire class for the first time. Hands having left her ears for her dress, Michiko would be fingering the material in an nervous manner. "I...I...I can't do this..."Eyes downcast, Michiko absolutely refused to scream such a raw display of sound. Her voice was an instrument for music, not for such demonstration of excess energy. Still playing around with the material of her dress, Michiko knew that this was a bad way to act before her superiors but she really felt uncomfortable with the idea of making a battle cry. As such, she was both stubborn and embarrassed at the moment thus, her inability to raise her head to face both Keiji and Genesis.

{@Bromantic: I'm so SORRY! >< First week back to school turned out to be much more hectic then anticipated. Everything's all good now so things will go more smoothly now in terms of posting. Once again, I apologize for the wait.}

» Genjutsu |
» Musician |

Chakra l 250/250

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

Genesis brought his left arm across his chest and let his right elbow rest on it while he rubbed his temple with his index finger'Well it was worth a shot at least' This was going to be a rather, well, interesting teaching process. He turned towards the girl and smiled"Okay, so passion is not your thing. Thats okay! It used to not be mine either, but the more you use lightning the more you come to appreciate it! There is another emotion that fuels this element other then passion and rage: Determination. A lightning bolt will strike what it wants to, nothing can stop it. However, before we can do this we have to build your immunity to electricity up of else you will just do harm to yourself see? So, in order to to this I will have to shock you multiple times, lightly at first but with increasing severity. When I learned this I had to wrestle with a power converter down at the power plant, lets just say it NOT go well" He said with a chuckle as he remembered the blackout he caused from absorbing so much electricity. He then stretched his arm towards the girl and pointed his pointer finger at her"If you have any objections, tell me now. I assure you though, this is the first step. If you can learn this and still be determined enough to proceed then you will have what it takes to become a master"  

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:10 pm
User Image

Raising a brow as Genesis tried to teach Michiko, he wondered if this was the best method. The male himself was inexperienced as a teacher, he was trying to make the girl conform to a lesson plan that was so not her. Michiko was a quiet person, she would not give a battle cry and did not seem to enjoy loud noises. Yet Genesis was stubborn with his lesson plan and wanted her to conform to what he thought was ideal for when one used lightning. Despite how pushy he was being, Keiji did not interrupt Genesis. Instead he looked to Michiko, waiting for her to speak up or ask for him to intervene if need be. There was nothing wrong with being quiet, but Michiko would have to be able to speak up when needed, instead of just being passive more often than not.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:32 pm
User Image

Skye_______________________________
Rank| Genin
Chakra Pool| 270
Bloodline : Oni Clan Member

”Life is precious to a Shinobi.....”

Skye walked into the and spotted the Yukikage. He took a swig of his sake from his gourd and then kept walking. he began stumbling over things a little but for the most part he was ok. "Hiccup. Oy Yukikage-dono I need -hiccup- for you to give me my headband." He said a little intoxicated as he fell and sat down. He looked around. As he burped and his breath filled the room with the smell of alcohol. "Yare yare, excuse me." He said as he continued to sit and wait for the Yukikage's response to his request.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Word Count: N/A

“...So I live to protect the lives of my shinobi comrades”
User Image|User Image|User Image

"Oy! Pass the Sake!"

Luke Tensai

Dapper Genius

6,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

White Water Lilly

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:45 pm
» Michiko Tenkei |
Rank Genin |
Clan Tenkei Clan |
Village Yukigakure |

User Image

XXXEyes still downcast, Michiko continued to finger roughly the material of her simple dress while she waited for something. Be it a lecture, a scolding, an understanding, ANYTHING. Michiko merely wanted this anxious silence to fade. 'Why aren't they saying anything...' When Genesis finally spoke up again, Michiko could honestly say her emotions took a 180. 'No passion?! I so do! Its just that mine's directed towards more delicate means such as music.' Hands pausing in their fumbling, Michiko lips would pucker up into a pout as she continued to stare at the ground while she listened on. '...no offense to Keiji-dono, but I'm really beginning to doubt this person's teaching capabilities...Emotions are the life of music and in that sense I can see what he means by emotions that fuel into an element. Sadly, I don't believe that passion, which I do have, and determination, which I also have are the only two that can correspond with this element. Sure, there are certain emotions that can fit only a certain piece but hidden beneath is always potential to add a bit of yourself in there. You're only emotions and interpretation of the piece...'

As she continued to listen, the more and more uncomfortable Michiko found herself becoming in regards to Genesis' way of teaching. It was way to direct for her taste and though the basis was the foundation of everything else, Michiko would true and sincerely just rather see the technique and be done with it. 'Since the beginning all I've asked for has been a demonstration...' The very idea of being targeted with multiple bolts of electricity, each gaining more current as it continued did not sit well with the young girl. Yes, she could see how such a thing would help to build up her own immunity to electricity but such a way sounded rather dangerous and unpleasant to the young musician. Surely there is another way to go about it.

When prompted to place any objections, Michiko's head would instantly shoot up as if to say something only to return back downwards. 'Should I...? I mean, he kindly offered his tutelage but I'm not sure if this is something I would want anymore...' As she mentally debated with herself, a small thought popped up to her head, a dangerous thought that Michiko was embarrassed to have even thought up. 'He's merely my instructor...not my parent...I couldn't...' Mocha eyes shifting to Keiji for a moment, Michiko allowed herself to consider that option once more before shaking her head clear of such a though. 'No, I have to handle this myself.' With new found determination, Michiko would straighten back up and glance upward to look Genesis in the eyes.
"As an student, it is not proper for me to find fault in the teachings of my instructor but I will have you know that just because I choose not to follow through with your antics does not mean I do not have passion. Everyone is free to be passionate about their own thing and screaming just does not happen to be mine." Pausing for a bit, Michiko worried she had gone too far already and was tempted to hold back on her next piece but felt that it was necessary to continue on. Since she's already made it this far, she might as well push on. "In terms of determination, once again its up to interpretation and perception. Your drill to me is more of an endurance drill more then an exercise to see one's determination. I can understand where you're coming from in terms of building up resistance but if possible, I would rather go about it a different way. Unlike yours, my body was not made for such drills." Hands clasped over her legs, Michiko would give a small bow in an silent apology for any disrespect she might have displayed in her speech. Straightening back up, Michiko awaited her judgement. As she waited, another youth would appear before the Yukikage requesting his headband.

» Genjutsu |
» Musician |

Chakra l 250/250

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

Genesis simply nodded, he was now rather pressed for time. This little experience had taken more time then he wished to admit. He reached into his pocket"Everyone learns differently. There are no ways better then others, they are just different. I was taught differently then you were and consequently that is the only way I know to teach. I apologize, as a token of my apology...here" As he spoke he reached into his bag and handed Michiko a well used scroll"That scroll I have had in my possession for years. It details the most effective Raiton jutsu there is as well as situations I have found them useful. I also wrote down some tricks to help you learn them. I wished to pass it down to my son one day but for now you may use it" The failure of his tutelage saddened him, but he did learn something from it. In order to teach someone you must known them. Then and there he made a pact with himself that when he become a Sensai he would get to know his students as people before anything else"I apologize for my failure Lord-Heiji, it shames me" With a sigh Genesis turned away and strode towards the exit, looking back once to wave goodbye to everyone present before leaving the academy  

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:44 pm
User Image

While waiting patiently for Michiko to speak up, a male wandered over to him. From the way he was stumbling, he had to be drunk and the man smelled as if he'd bathed in sake. Either he was a practitioner of the drunken fist or an oni, he could not spot the other's horns in his peripheral vision. "I don't carry the headbands with me. There is a water clone waiting within my office, he'll give you your headband. Also, if interested, ask about the Anbu/Oinin training if you believe it is something suited to your tastes." A drunk may not have been the best idea, but perhaps it would be a good cover.

When Michiko finally spoke up, he was slightly pleased to hear her put forth her thoughts in a well mannered, logical way. Although it seemed as if Genesis had taken this set back a little too personally. The boy did have his ups and downs, Keiji knew that from spending time with the male. Although the other did not have to be so dramatic in this case. He was already gone before Keiji could say anything in reply. Turning his attention back to Michiko he said "Don't be so nervous. You were right to speak up in this instance. Genesis is still a genin himself, he's a bit too eager and got ahead of himself. It was nice of him to lend you the scroll though since it may prove useful." Letting his words sink in for a moment or two, he spoke up once more "Shall we continue your training? I will continue to assist you in any way I can."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:22 pm
User Image

It seemed that Michiko was taking far too long thinking. Right now there was something on Keiji's mind and he needed to rally the shinobi of his village. "Michiko... I need to return to my office. Continue with your training if you wish, but I need you to report to me as soon as you can. I will see you another time." Nodding his head to the girl, he exited the academy and headed back to his office.

((Exit to office))

Haruhi000777

Its easy see lol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:42 pm
User Image
A katsuki

___User Image___

Looked around the academy seeing Michiko still there but nothing out of the ordinary and he continued on his patrol.

- AC:1450 Ryo:750 -
___User Image___

K ain

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games