Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Health Facility: Hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Disturbed Otaku

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:20 pm
User Image
Rin Katsumi

Village: Konohagakure
Chakra Pool: 255/255
Stamina Pool: 245/245
Ryo: 0

You will always be able to count on me.

╔════════════════════════════════════════╗

Rin silently makes his way towards the hospital, a piece of paper in his hands. He's folding it and refolding it in several different places, until within seconds he is holding a single origami rose in his hand, "beautiful. I love origami. So much easier to understand than people," he sighs and enters the hospital [1/3]. Whatever, time to get this s**t over with. He sighs again and searches for whoever is in charge. It takes awhile, but after searching for about ten minutes he finally finds the morgue [2/3]. This was where the bodies were kept, so it would definitely have to be the best place to begin his search. Rin walks on over to the man who was obviously in charge down there and asks his questions. "Excuse me sir. I'm a shino-" the man waves him off and snaps "I know I know! For God's sake I've lost count of how many of you have come here asking the same damn questions! All we know is that a couple bodies were taken for whatever reason so just get out and let me do my job!" [3/3]

Rin isn't very appreciative of the man's rudeness, but he can take a hint. He reluctantly turns around and leaves the, morgue, then the hospital. He looks back at the hospital and notices a very large number of leaves on the ground 1/2. Rin sighs and shakes his head, "that man was so rude, but I suppose i can get that other mission done as long as I'm here," so with a shrug he reluctantly walks around the building, picking up the fallen leaves. He's grumbling and mumbling all the while, condemning the rude man to the lowest pits of hell. It is with a very satisfied smirk though that he inspects his handiwork, noticing that the ground around the place was now spotless of any leaves. He looks up and groans, "oh God I have to hurry the hell up and get to work on the other missions! If there's a deadline then I might miss it!" [2/2]

╚════════════════════════════════════════╝

Don't worry my friend, I will always protect you.

Equipment
Metal Tonfas: In use/Not in use
Composite Bow: In use/Not in use
Arrows: 30/30

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:30 pm

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 335/335 Stamina 325/325 |-|AC:9000 |-| 3100

User Image

[Post one] Shikatsu walked up to the hospital and looked around at who was there. No one he knew, this was a good thing. He continued inside and walked to the front desk. "I'm here on the mission about the stolen bodies." HE said at the front desk.

[post two]/Oh yes, just go down to the morgue, the mortician will tell you more./ "Alright, thank you." HE then turned and went to the stair case. He opened the door and started down. It wasn't to far down and he liked to walk so it worked out in the end.

[post three] He walked for a few minutes before he got to the morgue's level. He looked around for the mortician and found him. "I'm here on a mission. What can you tell me about the dead bodies that were stolen.?" He asked curiously.

[post four] /Well, there ere several bodies, male and female, young, old, and in between. Mostly stronger bodies that were freshly dead rather then older bodies./ "Ok, thank you, if you have any oher information, please contact the Hokage." He said as he walked out.

Title: Dead Men Walking?
Information: The hospital reports that someone has been breaking in and stealing dead bodies. Go there and ask the information about a single body that was stolen.
Solo or Squad: Solo
Minimum Posts: 3

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:07 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji
I've been carried to the hospital

Zain had gladly handed over the only dangerous things he had which were his two swords and shoulder bag with all his sword scrolls, a empty sake bottle, a necklace from his wife and his Yuki headband. The medics has taken his robes off to reveal not just a simple monk but a Bukijustu user due to his muscles on his body. They had his shirt off too, cleansing the wound carefully and stitching it even though Zain refused to pass out till he got sober. One of the anbu were still with him, he held all of Zain's possessions. He would stay awake while they treated him, incase someone asked him questions or the anbu ran off with his stuff. "Shinobi...they must think even a monk can be a enemy these days...what am I going to do, pray them to death? Maybe..." He had his prayer beads wrapped around his wrist, they never left his body unless to shower. He knew that they would keep his two mini swords once he was able to get up and stand.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:44 pm
little mintchan

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 1010/1010 ▪ Stamina 640/640 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:50,000 ▪ Ryo:70

[ Feel the power of my will ]

Noctis enters the hospital room as the medics finish patching Zain up. The Anbu still in the room holding the Monk's belonging and he would continue to hold them until the Hokage allowed him to return them."Hello there, I'm the Kage of this village Noctis Shinsetsu. Who might you be, and where do you come from?"Now it might be odd that the Hokage himself decided to stop by for a visit. But maybe he was just that bored, or maybe he was a genuinely concerned Hokage. Who knows? All Zain could really do was answer his questions.

[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:21 pm
Zain was being forced a pain pill when the hokage answered, the nurse bowed to him while zain spat the pill into the trash, the nurse glared at Zain and sighed. "I'm Zain Hakemoto, I come from Yukigakure and its mountains where my temple resides...well..use to reside..." He wouldn't bow to the Hokage due to his wound, but he set his hands together and bowed just his head to show his respect. "I'm wondering how you think holding someone's weapons will make them less dangerous...just askin'...I'm a nice monk so don't worry...and I'm drunk still..." The nurse rolled her eyes, she had already tried tog et him some-what sober incase the hokage came or this man was released back outside the hospital but she only managed a little.

Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:39 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 335/335 Stamina 325/325 |-|AC:9900 |-| 3700

User Image

Shikatsu walked into the hospital and started to the basement when he felt the Hokage's Chakra. He followed it to where he was. He saw he was with someone and knocked on the door.

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:47 pm
kiropterain1

little mintchan

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 1010/1010 ▪ Stamina 640/640 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:50,000 ▪ Ryo:70

Noctis listened to the man, hearing that he was from Yukigakure. His outfit did match the climate out there. He shrugged when he was asked if taking his weapons made him any less dangerous."If two men are fighting and are equals on all levels, except one is using a blade and the other his fists who has the advantage?" Was all he said in response."Besides its protocol, but once we get everything checked out we will return your thing to you, would you like me to inform your Ex Yukikage that you are her?" There was a knock at the door which one of the Anbu in the room answered."The Hokage is busy at the moment. If you need him for something wait at his office for him to return."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:30 pm
Zain smiled softly, this Hokage was smart and witty. Zain might know how to fight with weapons but if he needed too, he had his hand to hand abilities to help also. "A man who uses his fists only, will know he must have armor to protect from blades...although I don't wear armor." Zain smiled big, rubbing where the wound was gently, the bandage helped in not showing the wound. He was happy to know the yukikage-sama was alright here. "Yes, I would love for him to know I'm here, also can I have my robe's back? I assure you the only danger they are is that they are comfy." He laughed gently, not exerting himself too much.
Grand Chevalier Haji

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:37 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Inuzuka

|-|Rank-Jounin |-|Chakra Reserves- 460 |-|AC: 8,350|-| 5,900

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse stepped into the Hospital she had not visited since the birthing of the twins. It was odd, and she felt out of place. She never before had been sent to the hospital herself due to injuries. Usually that's what medical ninja were for. Shaking her head she looked back at Steel and mouthed the word 'sorry', due to the large wolf not being able to fit into the hospital doors like everywhere else. Noctis' distinguished minty smell caught her nose and she swiftly followed. She knew his scent by heart, mainly because Yukiko had the similar smell of her fathers. Spotting Shikatsu her eyebrow had risen. Going to his side she asked abruptly. "Is Noctis in there?'

User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:47 pm
little mintchan

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

The Hokage chuckled at the mans comeback."Okay I will have someone inform him."He then turned to the Anbu and motioned for him to have his clothing returned. Then the Anbu who was at the door turned to the Hokage."Sir, Eclipse is here." The Hokage sighed and got up to leave."Welcome to Konoha Zain." He then exited with Shikatsu and Exlipse."Hello."

[off to work!!!

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:58 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Inuzuka

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse smiled seeing Noctis come out. She wanted to give him a hug, but they were in public. And Kage affection wasn't every leader-like. Ending her smile she rose her hand to her mouth and coughed lightly. "I had a question about a mission." Taking her other hand she reached into her pouch pulling out the S-Rank. Village Leader’s Agenda. "I was wondering what you needed assistance with?" She wanted to tell him about the kids, but, she knew that he didn't like mixing work and personal life together. If he really wanted to know, he would've stopped by more often I suppose. . . But he hasn't even spent enough time with Yukiko to know that she has her fathers bloodline. Her eyes stayed trained on him, not giving away her thoughts as she waited for a reply.

User Image

Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:57 pm
Zain bowed his head again while the anbu handed him his robe which he slid on carefully before relaxing to watch what the hokage was doing outside the open door, two genin it seemed, one very pretty, one very...boyish? "Why couldn't I get healed by that beautiful women?" He stared at the nurse who bit her tounge to not slap Zain who was still drunk. "He's able to leave the hospital by now Hokage but you could still have that anbu on him, he's still drunk..." The nurse left the room to go attend to other, less silly patients.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:39 pm
October Night Starlight
Grand Chevalier Haji

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 335/335 Stamina 325/325 |-|AC:9900 |-| 3700

User Image

Shikatsu nodded to Night as she asked if Noctis was in there. He wondered what she wanted him for and decided to stay and find out. Once Noctis came out, she asked him about assisting him with an s-class mission scroll in her hand. HE felt as tho Night had something else on her mind as well. "So, what's that?" HE asked pointing at the scroll.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:47 pm
kiropterain1

October Night Starlight

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis looked at the mission, really at the moment he had nothing for them to do. Though he was beginning to worry about the team he sent into the church, maybe he would send them in to check on them. He nodded at the nurse who asked him to keep an eye on Zain for a little while. He was about to answer them both when a scream could be heard from outside. They would turn to see someone being chased by some kind of monster. The Hokage made a hand movement and one of the anbu protecting him shushin towards the monster slicing its head off, when it continued attacking he took out the legs, it crawled and he sliced it in half veritcallly.More could be seen coming he turned to Eclipse and Shika."Handle those things!"

Title: Dead On Arrival
Information: Monsters are popping up in all parts of the village and attacking villagers destroy them without mercy!
Solo or Squad: Squad or Solo(Only for those who are not inside the church)
Minimum Posts:N/A

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:42 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Inuzuka

User Image

Mission :: Dead On Arrival :: A
Eclipse' eyes glanced onto the room Noctis was in prior to his exit, seeing a man she didn't register him as a Leaf shinobi. His scent. . . its, a tad fresh. Much like damp snow. Is he from the destroyed village Yuki? Shaking her thoughts away she looked over at Shikatsu, about to explain when Noctis cut in and slayed the monster.

Eclipse' lips curled up onto a snarl matching her growl. Without a second thought she dashed back down the hall from once she came entering the lobby. The woman at the desk streaked in distress which cut into the Inuzuka's tender ears. "Come Shika!" Unsheathing the twin blades at her waist Eclipse locked eyes with yet another monster, this one seeming somewhat bigger than the one Noctis slayed. Making an X with her swords Eclipse pushed them adjacent the monsters chest, pushing it back into the sliding door, upon it opening giving extra strength to send it toppling backwards. Looking around she spotted her large wolf Steel fighting of two with his bared fangs. In her preferential vision she could see more coming. "What the hell are these things?" She barked before noticing the original monster she kicked out of the hospital getting back up to it's feet. Its arms reminded her of a praying mantis. Raising her twin blades she smirked some. Whatever they are, this will be interesting.

User Image

Grand Chevalier Haji

Kiropterain1

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games