Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
{ The School Office } [Re-Open] PAGE 36: THE CALLING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:13 am
As the frosty secretary continued, Christof continued to wince, his chin becoming closer and closer to his stitched navel. He didn't MEAN to get in trouble! It just... kept seeming to find him. Honestly, he had no idea what had happened, he had just been lost in the fog... surely they'd be lenient on them? He was pretty sure most if not all of them were in a similar boat.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:14 am
Tybalt caught Mei's glare and returned it. She had better not rat him out! That would be just typical! Though thankfully, she wasn't the kind to squeal and simply shrugged off the question. Huh... Never would have expected that. Normally she'd jump at the chance to get him in trouble or piss him off. As for him? He remained silent. No way was he gonna' rat on anyone. Especially himself.

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:15 am
"So that was really the human world?" Draven asked. "Those creatures we saw were really humans?" He, he hadn't imagined it to be like that. At all. He felt like so many of his childhood dreams had just been suddenly tossed away, thrown out with last weeks lunch.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:15 am
"Hideous and utterly unplanned. I assure you, sir, if we'd any idea... most of us would have hung back, no doubt. It was a disgusting ordeal," the plague doctor said flatly.  

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:17 am
"Lizzy and I were just trying to get our pets back!" Since she was given the chance to explain, she was going to take it; though the obvious disappointment and near anger in the Secretary's voice made her shudder. They didn't really go near the forest itself! Not that she could remember, anyway. Not that she made a habit of trusting her memory.

"T-then...the ground shook and fog and...and then we were just there!" An exasperated hand gesture later her hands fell hard against her sides. Her side of the story definitely wasn't the most helpful, but if she could give out any information she could to help get them out of detention - because it clearly wasn't their fault as far as she was concerned - she'd do it. "I...I don't think it was...anyone's idea..."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:19 am
"Wandered into some fog and back out again?" Barth asked, hopefully.

...He was also hoping there wouldn't be paperwork for this. The last thing he wanted to incur was more of that. At least, any he had to fill out.

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:24 am
Aksaja eyed the secretary for a moment or two, then shrugged. "Seemed like a good idea at the time . . . " he added - perhaps unhelpfully.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:25 am
Arel stared right at Draven. Wasn't that the student that got into all sorts of trouble back in the Battle of the Bands... he felt a headache coming on. The secretary leaned over to find his bottle of tonic in his drawer, only to have an issue of Hornz in all its naked unicorn men swimsuit edition glory pop out and fall onto the floor. He stared at it blankly before muttering a very low "I am going to kill you Red" for anyone within hearing range.

After re-composing himself on his desk, the secretary answered Draven's question. "As amusing as it might have been for me to have you students create widespread panic with questions all throughout the campus, I think I'll pass." He massaged his temples.

"Clearly, I need answers from you students as to what happened, so I will give in return, some answers. First of all," he turned to Aymet, "You don't get a souvenir, unless you call it detention. In which case it is free, for any takers. Secondly, I have no clue what you saw, which is why I am here. Asking you. And lastly, I don't need to really know what you students did there to know what you probably were not able to affect or touch anything, with what minuscule first year Fears you had, you it was probably a miracle that you took any sort of visible form. In fact, it was probably the pendant that actually kept you in the Hu-" The secretary stopped himself. "Anyway, none of you actually came into contact with it right?"

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:25 am
Riley stared at Aymet for a moment, before whispering a soft, disbelieving 'What are you'. She then reached around his head and covered his mouth with her hand. She looked up at the secretary, trying to look contrite.

Many of us were just worried for the safety of our friends. She added. We saw the fog, and we knew there were a few out there alone.. it was a mission of safety and caring, I assure you.

She fell silent when asked if anyone came in contact with it. She.. might have.. Her eyes looked anywhere but the secretary.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:31 am
Tybalt eyed the secretary suspiciously. He was about to say something about the pendant they were all aiming for but caught himself before he revealed anything to them. Sooooo... Was he behind this---again?

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:31 am
"And we all got back alright," Barth said. "Err, I think. Didn't we?"

He hoped they did. He hadn't done a headcount.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:32 am
At the mention of contact with 'it', Aksaja snorted softly. "Well, I sure as Jack didn't," he muttered. "Couldn't even get across the damn road without popping back into the graveyard . . . "

He gave Riley a sort of incredulous look at her answer, but decided not to contradict it. Maybe if Arel actually believed that drivel, they wouldn't be punished as harshly or something.

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:36 am
"Tch. I don't even know how to describe what we saw! White lines, and speeding monsters that almost killed us! If your so curious about what we saw, maybe you should go check it out yourself? You look like your in need of a little vacation." It probably wasn't smart for her to snap back, especially in her circumstances..  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:36 am
"Thaff whuff shfff sefff," Aymet responded less than helpfully, despite the hand over his mouth.  

Molten Tigrex
Crew

Shameless Hunter

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:39 am
At the sudden sass from the living doll, Christof cringed. Please please please don't make this worse, guys!  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games