Welcome to Gaia! ::

!!~The Role Playing Guild~!!

Back to Guilds

Sonic, Anime, School, Fun, Manga, Romance, Love, Warrior, Cats, Inuyasha, Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist 

Reply Other RP's or And Other Things
The Secret Garden Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:38 pm
Ayumi shrugs as well, BronzePaw didn't know what to think of instead of running.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:30 pm
nero lookes at bronzepaw, then back at ayumi "well it is kinda late... maybe we could get some sleep?" he shrugs, its been bright sence they got there, like a never ending day...  

Cross Vattic
Captain

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:32 pm
Ayumi shrugs, and lies in the long grass and closes her eyes smiling. BronzePaw looks at Ayumi, and meows same as ShadowStar.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:33 pm
nero layed next to her and looked up at the blue skies "if you start to have the dream again... just tell me" he closed his eyes and waited for sleep  

Cross Vattic
Captain

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:40 pm
"Okay." She nods, and falls asleep slowly, BronzePaw and ShadowStar looked over Nero and Ayumi, mostly Ayumi.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:45 pm
nero difted off into his own dreams. all he could see after a while was himself... no, not himself, someone else just stareing at him. he looked like him, only he was shorter, had black hair and green tips. behind him came an angelic voice 'nero...' he turned around to see a girl with the exact oposite build of the other boy. she had green hair with black ends, a beautifull body, and a voice that could alure anyone "angel and demon eh? vampire... and a succubi acting as an angel..."  

Cross Vattic
Captain

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:52 pm
Ayumi didn't have the same dream, instead. She only dreamed about, the long slash across her leg and what would have happened if she didn't meet that women; Ms. Haruko. Wait...Ms. Haruko...But my eviler me's name is Haruko..Does that mean...? Ayumi told herself in her dream and curls about against her body. BronzePaw slept beside Ayumi, as for ShadowStar. She could only be a few centimeters away from Nero.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:44 am
"i suppose now i make a choice?" the angelic figure nodded 'you should pick your side now...' 'dont make the wrong choice' nero raised his voice "its always a wrong choice! ive had to decide between good and evil sence birth! if you both want me so bad, split me down the middle!!" they both looked taken back at what he said, and nero could feel uneasyness take over his mind "ayumi..." 'a split? nero... are you sure?' "its better to controll both sides" 'you cant controll me!' "you are me!" nero looked around, now completely feeling ayumi  

Cross Vattic
Captain

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:59 am
Ayumi started to shiver inside, No! Ms. Haruko?! She's the one! Ayumi twisted around, BronzePaw jumps up startled and looks at Ayumi. "Sis!" BronzePaw meows at Ayumi and starts padding her stomach. No!! It can't be!! She's the one who started all of this! Ayumi opened her eyes and they turned red. "Sis...?" BronzePaw looks at Ayumi startled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:03 am
"i must go now, if you wish to speak, it will be later" he woke up and looked at ayumi "hey, whats wrong?"  

Cross Vattic
Captain

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:08 am
"Nero! Don't go close to her!" ShadowStar went in front of Nero. "She's having problems with herself." BronzePaw tells Nero, Ayumi's eyes kept going red and normal again. Ayumi couldn't help but just take BronzePaw and starts holding her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:24 pm
nero closed his eyes and shook his head "her demon is trying to get some air..." he opened his eyes, the left one was a light blue and the right was a dark red "just like mine... Ayumi! Let her out, but keep controll! realize you are the body, they are just spirits, you controll the power! not them!" he stood up, if she lost controll for even a moment, he would have to use a spell to calm her down  

Cross Vattic
Captain

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:50 pm
Ayumi starts to scream, "Haruko!!!" Ayumi lets go of BronzePaw and grips onto the grass, BronzePaw looks at Ayumi. "This happened before, but she lost control." ShadowStar looks at Ayumi as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:33 pm
nero knelt down and looked at ayumi "you are the controll, without you, Haruko is useless" he looked in her eyes, his own eyes showing that he was fighting for controll too. naro and nera could sence the disturbance, and they both thought it wasnt fair, but nero was comepletely calm on the outside  

Cross Vattic
Captain

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:39 pm
Ayumi closes her eyes and she could feel herself fighting Haruko inside of herself. "Oh come on Ayumi, we used to be good friends. What happened to the old times?" Haruko grins at Ayumi, Ayumi was inside herself trying to fight Haruko. BronzePaw looked at Ayumi, "She can't hear us. She's in her body fighting Haruko." BronzePaw starts to pad on her stomach. "Haruko! We were never friends! You just killed that teenager a long time ago! I didn't want you to do that!" Ayumi shouts at Haruko. "But Ayumi, you went up to him and told yourself you should kill him." Haruko laughs evilly and it echoed in the silent dark place they were in.  
Other RP's or And Other Things

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff