Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Virtual World
Yugioh: Revenge of the Orichalcos Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kasi Karra

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:30 pm
(Glad I could throw you for a loop smile I was going to make a special seal that takes both player's souls, but decided against it)

The Orichalcos minion watched as Rich's duel runner and his own skateboard came to a slow.

The boy bowed to Rich. "Forgive me for the dishonorable ending," the boy said. "My job was merely to delay you," he said as his skateboard engine started up again. "We will duel again, Richard Pryce," the boy promised as he accelerated out of the arena as fast as the skateboard could.

(I'll pm you a profile thingie for the boy since it seems like he'll be seen again)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:42 pm
Draw Phase: "I plan to win..." he said standing up, "And I'm going to make it happen with this draw!" He drew a card and smiled.

Main Phase 1: "I summon Red-Eyes Black Chick, and activate his effect. When I sacrifice him, I can Special Summon Red-Eyes Black Dragon from my hand." he said still smiling, "Come on out, Red-Eyes Black Dragon!"

Battle Phase: "Now Red-Eyes Black Dragon, attack his Drillago!"

Damion waited to see if his opponent would counter.  

Dark Wolf Bryan

Raven Moonshadow

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:41 am
((...you can't attack directly, i still have Doom virus Dragon on the field. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:20 am
The cloaked duelist pressed a button on his Duel Disk activating his facedown. "Reversed Card Open! Negate Attack! This stops your attack and ends your battle phase.

LP: 9500
Hand: 0
Monster Zone: Drillago (2100/1100) in ATK position
Spell/Trap Zone: Solemn Wishes, Frontline Base
Field Spell: Seal of Orichalcos
Graveyard: 11
-Megamorph
-Cost Down
-Amplifier
-Jinzo
-Card of Sanctity
-Hinotama
-X-Head Dragon
-Y-Dragon Head
-Nightmare Wheel
-Zoma the Spirit
-Negate Attack
Removed from Play: 0  

greenman007

Romantic Sex Symbol

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

oucyan

Lavish Demigod

32,350 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:25 am
Professor Diamond looked around, watching his students fall prey to the orichalcos minions. "I've had enough of this" he declared. He reached into his pocket and took out a card Chancellor Aki gave to him. "Uria, Lord of Searing Flames, We shall crush these interlopers" he stated taking out a deck specifcly designed for Uria.

(hope you don't mind if one of the Sacred Beasts are hard to obtain)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:45 am
Damion smiled, "Good! That's exactly what I wanted you to do!" he said pressing a button on his duel disk, "I activate my trap card, Trap Stun! Meaning that we both can't use trap cards till the end of the turn, so your negate attack is negated!"

Battle Phase (Cont.): "Red-Eyes, continue your attack!"  

Dark Wolf Bryan

greenman007

Romantic Sex Symbol

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:55 am
(axean, i guess you can but i was hoping to have them all given to Kalentros to power up the Leviathan)

The cloaked man grunted as he watched Drillago get destroyed by Red-Eyes. "Ergh... very well."

LP: 9200
Monster Zone: 0
Graveyard: 12
-Megamorph
-Cost Down
-Amplifier
-Jinzo
-Card of Sanctity
-Hinotama
-X-Head Dragon
-Y-Dragon Head
-Nightmare Wheel
-Zoma the Spirit
-Negate Attack
-Drillago

Meanwhile, the Orichalcos minions realized that the Uria they had was fake. One of their spies, however, managed to find that it was in the hands of a professor there. A girl said, "I'll handle it." Taking Hamon, the Lord of Striking Thunder, into her deck she ran along to find him. Leaping in front of him, she shouted, "You have something that belongs to my master. Hand over the Mythic Demon, Uria, and I might spare your soul!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:17 am
Battle Phase (Cont.): "Now Dark Paladin (5400/2400), and Kaiser Glider (2400/2200), attack directly! After that I'll end my turn."

LP: 2500
Monster Card Zone: Kaiser Glider (2400/2200), Dark Paladin (5400/2400) and Red-Eyes Black Dragon (2400/2000) all in ATK
Spell/Trap Zone: 1 face down.
Graveyard: 10
-The Flute of Summoning Dragon
-Lord of D.
-Golem Dragon
-Golem Dragon
-Polymerization
-Dark Magician
-Buster Blader
-Swords of Revealing Light
-Red-Eyes Black Chick
-Trap Stun

Dark Wolf Bryan

oucyan

Lavish Demigod

32,350 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:22 am
Professor Diamond smiled. "You'll have to duel me for it" He stated in english. He lifted his duel disk incase the girl didn't undestand, loading Uria into a Deck he had prepared for just this kind of occasion. The auto-shuffler activated and spat 5 cards into right hand. He hooked up his translating device and stated; "As the challenger, you may go first" he smiled.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:48 am
(@ Murdock - if all monsters on the opponent's side of the field have a higher atk then Cyber Tutu, she can attack directly)

"You were given orders to take the Mythic Beast straight to Kalentros," Adrian said back handing the girl out of the way. He activated his duel disk and drew 5 cards. "To loose another of the beasts here would only further weaken the Great Leviathan. I will be you opponent," Adrian called emotionlessly to the professor as he drew a card for his turn.
"I set one monster in defense mode and 2 s/t and end my turn."

lp - 8000
hand - 3
monster - 1 facedown
s/t - 2
graveyard - 0
rfg - 0  

Kasi Karra

oucyan

Lavish Demigod

32,350 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:17 am
The Professor drew his first card. He then looked over at Adrian and then at his hand. "I Activate the spell card Hand Destruction, this forces both players to discard 2 cards from their hand then draw 2 new card" he stated. "I Discard BackFire and Depth Amulet" he declared, both of which were continuous trap cards. He waited for his opponant to discard before drawing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:24 pm
Rich grunted as he watched the kid ride away on his Duel Board. He couldn't believe he let him bait him like that, forcing him into a tie just to buy time for the guys with the Mythic Demons escape.

The Orichalcos minion shouted in pain as he felt the monsters hit him. Glaring as his life points fell, he knew he had to think of something to win the duel.

Draw Phase: He drew his one card.

Main Phase 1: "I play the Spell Card, Pot of Greed, allowing me to draw two cards." He waited to see if he would chain.

LP: 1400
Monster Zone: 0
Graveyard: 13
-Megamorph
-Cost Down
-Amplifier
-Jinzo
-Card of Sanctity
-Hinotama
-X-Head Dragon
-Y-Dragon Head
-Nightmare Wheel
-Zoma the Spirit
-Negate Attack
-Drillago
-Pot of Greed

greenman007

Romantic Sex Symbol

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Kasi Karra

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:07 pm
Adrian sent a Cyber Dragon and Ultimate Obedient Fiend to the grave before drawing two new cards  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:26 pm
Damion shook his head, "You can go on with your turn." he said.  

Dark Wolf Bryan

Hizuma the Troublesome

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:58 pm
Kazuma watched the duels he could see go on. So far he had seen this strange card appear several times. 'Oricalchos. What is it? he wondered to himself. He felt like a coward, not facing them directly.  
Virtual World

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games