Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sushi!

Back to Guilds

Roleplaying, contests, tektek, pictures and more! 

Tags: Sushi, talking hats, crazy sporks, roleplay, sushiness 

Reply Role playing
Death and Dining Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What improvements do you think we could use? :/
  A more defined plot
  Faster pace
  We're fine as we are <3
  There's something else we need.
View Results

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:52 pm
"Well," Aura began, almost nervously. Stop it! He's not guilty, so you don't have to feel guilty telling them anything.

"Well, Elias is often away from home, traveling; he got back last Wednesday... that's the only person I know in the family that's recently come...maybe his governess?" Yes that's it. I never liked her much anyways.

((Governess is a private instructor.))  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:57 pm
Alex sat down on the bed. "No, why would the Governess? Low pay? I don't think that's enough motive. Maybe it was Elais. I mean he's been gone, could've gotten in trouble with some bad people and forced to do this." She said.  

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:22 pm
No, no no no no no! Aura thought to herself, the mental panic escalating. NO! Elias can't be involved...it's not like him at all!

Ack! And I couldn't possibly like a murderer, could I?

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:25 pm
Alex almost laughed at the expression on Aura's face. "I think it's him."  

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:44 pm
Aura was tempted to protest, but didn't. The mental battle continued.

No. No way. I don't like a murderer. I'm joking. I've ben lying to myself all these years.

No, he's innocent. Innocent! How can it be otherwise? He would never hurt Elisa like that. And he loves his grandparents. Nonono. It can't be.

Look at the evidence. He's associated.

But that doesn't mean he's guilty!

"Ahh...uh...sure...maybe we should go find the others and ask as well?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:53 pm
Alex nodded and left.  

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

ePhyllis

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:29 pm
In the opposite wing of the mansion, Lee made a cursory search of the dark room they'd just broken into. "Hello?" His voice cracked as he tried to sound intimidating. "Show yourselves!" The furious scuffling at the back of the room increased as he stepped closer. Whoever was hiding back their didn't seem to want to reply. Losing patience, Lee darted forward and grabbed the shaking figure by the collar and pulled it into the lighted doorway and gaped when he identified the face. "Elias Gilfax? Sir?"

Elias looked exhausted. His clothes were smudged and ragged, and his overall appearance was unkempt. "Who are you?" he rasped. Shakily, Elias clutched at the front of Lee's shirt with abnormal force. "Get out of here! They'll kill you all." was all he could manage before falling unconscious.  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:32 pm
Alex skipped down the stairs and back to where the second dead body was laying. "HEY EVERYONE WE GOT CLUES!" She shouted at the top of her lungs.  

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:36 pm
Aura followed Alex slowly, and after ensuring Karin was following as well, reentered the mental debate.

Following the sounds, they reached Alyssa and Lee. They killed someone else, she thought, someone lying at Lee's feet. ok. Just don't look and you won't see the blood and you won't freak.

But of course Aura looked anyways and was so shocked she nearly killed herself. In an instant she had run the rest of the hallway, and was kneeling by Elias.

"No! You didn't kill him, did you?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:40 pm
Surprised that Alex's hollering hadn't shaken Elias back to consciousness, Lee awkwardly shouldered Elias's body over his back and lumbered to the door. "We should get back," he said, looking back at Alyssa. "They've probably found some good clues, and we need to tell them we've found Mr. Elias..."

As he started back down the hall, he stumbled against the wall and fell, dropping Elias to the floor.

"No! You didn't kill him, did you?"

Feeling a sense of foreboding gathering in his stomach, Lee struggled to sit up. "Not at all!" he insisted. "We just broke into the room at the end of the hall, and found him there. He seems pretty beat up- the people who shut us in here probably took him captive here, too... Is there anyone here who can treat him?"

(from here on out I will be controlling Elias-- does anyone have objections?)  

ePhyllis

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:42 pm
Alex looked at Aura's face. "Yea, probably. In anycase, I think they're not going to attack when we're all this close together."  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:55 pm
"I sure hope so," scoffed Lee as he propped Elias's body up against the wall. "It seems like they want us to suffer slowly, seeing as they haven't been actively coming after us so far." He glanced at his watch. "It's almost two in the morning... and I'm wiped out. We need to rest, and there's no telling whether they'll come after us while we're sleeping... Shall we take shifts?"  

ePhyllis

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:59 pm
Alex nodded. "Yea, I'll take first watch if you want. I'm kinda hyper."  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 10:00 pm
"I could stay up with you," Aura muttered, pressing the back of her hand against Elias's forehead concernedly. "But I don't know too much about medicine except for cleaning cuts..."

((Sorry about that =.=))  

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

ePhyllis

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 10:05 pm
"If all that's settled," Lee laughed "I think I'll get some shuteye. Wake me if anything's up, all right? I'm a light sleeper, so I'll be ready in any case."

He turned his shoulder to the wall and hugged his knees to his chest, burying his head in his arms. Within minutes he seemed to be asleep.  
Role playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games