Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Carmine the Mouse

4,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:16 pm
He smiled when she kissed his cheek and wrapped his arms around her. "Well..." he spoke, signing, "Maybe just a little..." He buried his face in her shoulder, smiling wide. "So this is how it feels to hold someone..."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:20 pm
Angel wrapped her frail arms around him, just so that he would know how it felt to be held. Angel closed her eyes, relaxing in his arm, he was so warm and she was a bit cold. It felt great.  

Typically untypical

Eloquent Elocutionist

11,800 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Carmine the Mouse

4,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:26 pm
Now, it was his turn to kiss her on the cheek. "Wow..." was the only thing he could bring himself to sign. It was amazing. He held her frail body close to his, whispering, "I told you... I'll protect you no matter what..." It was truly amazing. All of the coldness, both inside and out, seemed to melt away when he was holding her and she was holding him.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:34 pm
Angel took his hand and held it she was falling asleep but she didn't want to go to sleep yet. "Tell me a story." She asked. "Anything, I just don't want to fall asleep yet."  

Typically untypical

Eloquent Elocutionist

11,800 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Carmine the Mouse

4,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:51 pm
"Well!" he sighed, settling into a comfortable position, holing onto her tightly. "Once upon a time..." he began, laughing a little at his cliched beginning. "There lived a beautiful, uh... princess. Yeah, princess... And she, uh... She was born to a family that adored singing. Her father was one of the best singers in all the land, and her mother could break glass with her voice... The princess, however, couldn't speak at all. She couldn't sing. And as such, her parents hid her away, deeming it to be best for her, so she wouldn't embarrass them, or herself. But one day, she escaped. As she left her room of imprisonment, she heard a song... a lovely song that seemed to call for her to follow. As she came upon the source of the song, she was astounded. A boy sat, his back to her, singing softly.
She walked up to him slowly, tapping him on the shoulder, wanting to see if it truly was the boy singing. He turned slowly, smiling wide.
"Is somebody there?" he asked, turning to her. His eyes were blank, and they searched a seemingly black pit for any sign of movement. None came.
She quickly realized that the boy was blind. "Hello?" he asked, grabbing her hand by accident. She blushed, smiling wide. She began to sign into his hand, hoping he would understand. "Hello... I am the princess of this castle... who are you?
He smiled wide, laughing a little, and said, "I am Prince uh... Prince Othor..." He smiled wide, signing "Nice to meet you, much to her surprise. She said the same, and she smiled at him. This would be the start of a beautiful day..."

He trailed off, smiling wide. "So? What do you think?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:57 pm
Angel was smiling but her eyes were closed and her breath was even and steady, she was asleep, still holding onto him her hand still wrapped around his as she slept quietly. So she was a princess and he was her prince.

((Time for me to go to bed.))  

Typically untypical

Eloquent Elocutionist

11,800 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Carmine the Mouse

4,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:13 pm
He smiled, holding her as he saw she was asleep. "Good night, Ang..." he whispered, yawning for the first time in a while. He felt so... comfortable... with her in his arms. And so, he drifted to sleep softly, snoring lightly.

((Night!!!))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:30 am
Angel normally slept very calmly but tonight she was tossing and turning, she accidentally kneed Ryu in the groin and shoved him off the bed, hiding under the blankets.  

Typically untypical

Eloquent Elocutionist

11,800 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Carmine the Mouse

4,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:35 am
Ryu was sleeping just fine, smiling wide... until... "OHHH Sweet Goodness!!!" he moaned, waking up instantly. "Oh shi-" he began, exhaling in pain. "Dammit!!" he almost yelled as he was pushed off the bed. "AGH!!" he groaned, trying to get back up, but he was out. He couldn't move without hurting.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:40 am
Angel shot up at the noise and looked at Ryu on the floor. "What's wrong?" She signed as she began getting up to help him. She was trying to figure out why he was on the floor and what happened to put him in pain.  

Typically untypical

Eloquent Elocutionist

11,800 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Carmine the Mouse

4,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:47 am
Ryu groaned, looking at Angel and signing, "I think... you kicked me... I'm... s-sorry if I did anything... I didn't mean to... If you didn't like the story, you could just tell me..."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:51 am
Angel knelled by him, her body shaking like she was laughing. "You didn't do anything, I'm sorry if I kicked you, I was having a nightmare." She kissed his forehead, "I'm sorry."  

Typically untypical

Eloquent Elocutionist

11,800 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Carmine the Mouse

4,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:57 am
Ryu smiled when she kissed his forehead. "It's alright, Angel... But what nightmare...? Anything I can help with?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:07 am
Angel shook her head, "It's really no big deal." She held out her hand to help him back up, a small yawn leaving her mouth as she shook her head to dispel the sleepiness.  

Typically untypical

Eloquent Elocutionist

11,800 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Carmine the Mouse

4,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:06 pm
He smiled, placing a finger on her lips. "I insist... But if you don't want to tell me... I'll still be here if you ever need me..." he signed against her lips, kissing her cheek softly.  
ROLE-PLAYERS, COSPLAYERS, AND ANIME LOVERS! GO HERE! :D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff