Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaians of Florida

Back to Guilds

A place for Floridians to meet other Floridians! 

Tags: Florida 

Reply Gaians of Florida
Orlando Meet-Up Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is there anyone that's still here?
  Yes
View Results

Zelexia

Barton Lover

47,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Team Rina 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:27 pm
The fireworks were great! Quite a shame about the trees though. At least we weren't crammed into one of those Standing-Room-Only places. I hate being crowded in too much.

I'm still wracking my brain about arcades in Orlando. I wonder what else there is to do in Orlando...

Any ideas?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:38 pm
The fireworks in tampa lasted for almost a good half hour. Getting out of there took a lot of time >.>

We could do a lot of stuff around here its just that its hard cause of money. I mean if everyone wants to pitch in. Like there is Laser tag, fun spot, Wonder works and Ripleys down on I-drive(which I have been to and had an awesome time.) or we can hang out in citywalk, I never been to downtown orlando so not sure whats there. We could also go see a movie or hang out by a local park or go go-carting XD. There is also that pub on i-drive that has karaoke, also there is mini golfing and price for that isnt too bad. I have a card for free Golfing if anyone wants to use it. Or we could just have dinner together or just go out for dessert.

Hows that?  

purplekitty

Tipsy Tipper

7,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Zelexia

Barton Lover

47,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Team Rina 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:31 am
purplekitty
The fireworks in tampa lasted for almost a good half hour. Getting out of there took a lot of time >.>

We could do a lot of stuff around here its just that its hard cause of money. I mean if everyone wants to pitch in. Like there is Laser tag, fun spot, Wonder works and Ripleys down on I-drive(which I have been to and had an awesome time.) or we can hang out in citywalk, I never been to downtown orlando so not sure whats there. We could also go see a movie or hang out by a local park or go go-carting XD. There is also that pub on i-drive that has karaoke, also there is mini golfing and price for that isnt too bad. I have a card for free Golfing if anyone wants to use it. Or we could just have dinner together or just go out for dessert.

Hows that?
I love you!!! heart

However, I hate mini-golf... stressed

That dinner and dessert thing sounds magnificent, and funspot would be win if I had the money. sweatdrop For my part I've been fixing up my apartment and I was thinking of throwing a SMALL get-together here once things are settled. Right now it's so cluttered with boxes in here I can't do it just yet, but maybe in a month or so... blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:34 pm
Zelexia
purplekitty

Hows that?
I love you!!! heart

That dinner and dessert thing sounds magnificent, and funspot would be win if I had the money. sweatdrop For my part I've been fixing up my apartment and I was thinking of throwing a SMALL get-together here once things are settled. Right now it's so cluttered with boxes in here I can't do it just yet, but maybe in a month or so... blaugh
From what I gather, your place isn't too big...so it really will be a small get-together? whee

*looks forward to it*
(assuming I'm invited and all lol razz )  

King CrazyRob

Noble Paladin

1,475 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Zelexia

Barton Lover

47,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Team Rina 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:51 pm
King CrazyRob
Zelexia
purplekitty

Hows that?
I love you!!! heart

From what I gather, your place isn't too big...so it really will be a small get-together? whee

*looks forward to it*
It's 530sq/ft so it's fair-sized for a one bedroom apartment. We could probably manage only 5 or 6 guests comfortably though. When I finally get everything together you are definitely invited.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:26 pm
Zelexia
King CrazyRob
Zelexia
purplekitty

Hows that?
I love you!!! heart

*looks forward to it*
It's 530sq/ft so it's fair-sized for a one bedroom apartment. We could probably manage only 5 or 6 guests comfortably though. When I finally get everything together you are definitely invited.
Yays! mrgreen  

King CrazyRob

Noble Paladin

1,475 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Six Bells Chime

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:40 am
purplekitty

Hows that?

They just put in a theater downtown, but other than that there really isn't anything to do except eat or go to church - seriously, there are churches everywhere downtown but no place to shop. >:[  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:35 pm
Edi Nippoli
purplekitty

Hows that?

They just put in a theater downtown, but other than that there really isn't anything to do except eat or go to church - seriously, there are churches everywhere downtown but no place to shop. >:[

I have never understood why there aren't more stores downtown. It seems like it would be a good place to walk around and shop, and that stores would get good business there. I just don't get it. neutral  

Vickicat
Crew

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100

purplekitty

Tipsy Tipper

7,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:22 pm
lol I did go to a gay bar downtown once with my old roommate.

Once we move into our apartment we'll have a party in the end of august. I think our place will be pretty big. it has nice high ceilings and a random fireplace..but once we get settle in I'll let you guys know. blah I am half asleep btw just woke up from a nap. sleep i love sleep...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:09 pm
Edi Nippoli
purplekitty

Hows that?

Speaking of theaters, over near Fashion Square Mall, there's a cheapo theater that shows big movies like months after they come out, but the movies and food/drinks are supposedly really cheap. surprised  

King CrazyRob

Noble Paladin

1,475 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

King CrazyRob

Noble Paladin

1,475 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:10 pm
purplekitty
Gay males or gay females? ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:25 am
King CrazyRob
purplekitty
Gay males or gay females? ninja
It was for males although the bar tender was lesbian. I saw gay guys pole dancing and other guys watching..it was...well...crazy but fun,  

purplekitty

Tipsy Tipper

7,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Zelexia

Barton Lover

47,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Team Rina 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:36 am
King CrazyRob
Edi Nippoli
purplekitty

Hows that?

Speaking of theaters, over near Fashion Square Mall, there's a cheapo theater that shows big movies like months after they come out, but the movies and food/drinks are supposedly really cheap. surprised
If it's the place I think it is... I've been there... It's a dirty, filthy place... You could catch various communicable diseases from the seats alone... gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:39 am
purple - lol xd

Zel - it might be the same one. I haven't been, but the sign on it from the main street said something about it being the only cheapo theater in Orlando or something of the sort.  

King CrazyRob

Noble Paladin

1,475 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Zelexia

Barton Lover

47,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Team Rina 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:49 am
purplekitty

Once we move into our apartment we'll have a party in the end of august. I think our place will be pretty big. it has nice high ceilings and a random fireplace..but once we get settle in I'll let you guys know. blah I am half asleep btw just woke up from a nap. sleep i love sleep...
I love you!!! heart whee We'll both be throwing parties! Mine will probably come after I get a little more money flowing in, and it may end up being a potlatch dinner if I invite a lot of people over. It's that whole prohibitive cost thing, very uncool.  
Gaians of Florida

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games