Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaians of Florida

Back to Guilds

A place for Floridians to meet other Floridians! 

Tags: Florida 

Reply Gaians of Florida
How Old are you? >.> Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Age?
  10-13
  14-16
  17-18
  19-20
  21+
View Results

FateXTime

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:57 pm
16 I be.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:13 pm
18, but I'll be 19 on May 1st. c:  

cuppacats

Cat

Aiedaile

Beloved Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:03 pm
Just turned 21 on December 9th!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:43 am
I'm 20 1/2, 6 more months yeeeeah~

Sinister Ryder

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

ichihollow 21

Unbeatable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:32 pm
17 though I'll be 18 in june, 17 days after I graduate.
Though my mental age is that of a 5 yr old and will forever be with those few rare insane moments when it seems I am mature.....dunno why those come though ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:44 pm
Seven more months till I'm 21. :I
heart  

Hitler Cupcake

7,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

iHayato Gokudera

9,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:30 am
User Image
User Image

♦ ♦>I'm 22. xD<♦ ♦

#1 Fanwhore of Byakuran and Mukuro.
User Image
Tarot Cards drawn/made by Artist Unknown.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:08 pm
Yea wow thats crazy everyone is over 21, cool sweet, totally. ******** YOU. Yall are under the age of 16 i garuntee you. And if ur twenty one go to ******** college and get off of a 13 year olds website. My excuse is the forums here are laymans level where you can talk about things and not have to LIE for people to agree with you.  

Killjoy1025

Hiei Cake
Captain

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:50 pm
Killjoy1025
Yea wow thats crazy everyone is over 21, cool sweet, totally. ******** YOU. Yall are under the age of 16 i garuntee you. And if ur twenty one go to ******** college and get off of a 13 year olds website. My excuse is the forums here are laymans level where you can talk about things and not have to LIE for people to agree with you.

Hey there, guess what, I'll be 20 this year and I'm the goddamn captain of this guild. And you know what? The previous captain will be 29.

Gaia is a PG-13 site, which means the MINIMUM, not the maximum, age for people to be on this site is 13. And before you go around telling people what they can and can't do and whether or not they have lives, why don't you take a look at some of the other hobbies people have?

Consider this a warning for being such a jackass.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:10 pm
Killjoy1025
Yall are under the age of 16 i garuntee you. And if ur twenty one go to ******** college and get off of a 13 year olds website.

19 in 2 weeks, in college, and I love to browse Gaia, and many other "children's/teenager's" sites, as well as ADULT SITES FOR MATURE PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND I.

I actually had no idea the regs were nearing their mid-twenties.  

Jisaku Jiens

Vickicat
Crew

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:41 pm
Killjoy1025

This is an all ages guild and if you don't like it, you can leave. Go find a guild for kids, since you obviously aren't grown up enough to act mature here. Most of the regulars here are in their twenties. A lot of us go out and meet each other in real life, which sometimes the younger crowd can't or isn't allowed to do. We don't have a problem with younger people joining the guild, it's just that the older people tend to hang around here more, partly because many of us know each other in real life now. I go to college and I have a job. Now when you reach twenty you can have fun getting a job and making it your entire life, give up Gaia and anything "for kids", and be Mr. Serious Adult. I think your perspective will change.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:19 pm
Dr Hiei
Killjoy1025

Hey there, guess what, I'll be 20 this year and I'm the goddamn captain of this guild. And you know what? The previous captain will be 29.

Gaia is a PG-13 site, which means the MINIMUM, not the maximum, age for people to be on this site is 13. And before you go around telling people what they can and can't do and whether or not they have lives, why don't you take a look at some of the other hobbies people have?

Consider this a warning for being such a jackass.

Killjoy1025

Killjoy1025

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:26 pm
Vickicat
Killjoy1025

This is an all ages guild and if you don't like it, you can leave. Go find a guild for kids, since you obviously aren't grown up enough to act mature here. Most of the regulars here are in their twenties. A lot of us go out and meet each other in real life, which sometimes the younger crowd can't or isn't allowed to do. We don't have a problem with younger people joining the guild, it's just that the older people tend to hang around here more, partly because many of us know each other in real life now. I go to college and I have a job. Now when you reach twenty you can have fun getting a job and making it your entire life, give up Gaia and anything "for kids", and be Mr. Serious Adult. I think your perspective will change.
Im not calling out the people in this guild alone, im saying when people lie about things online, like so many countless have undoubtebly done in this thread byitself, it irks the ******** out of me. and im not stupid enough to presume that ALL of them were lying, but the ones who so obviously did, and those who endorsed the lie so easily by going along withit, are just ******** dumb. dont flatter yourself by assuming im trying to be malicious or mean or a dickhead, because you know im right, so many liars are their, and so many honest ones, you cant decipher the crowd. the only reason you pounce on my post like a love starved college girl on a d***o that you are is because im the only one who didnt hesitate to mention something thats wrong with this guild. now im gonna get banned from this guild, but sobeit.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:11 pm
Of course some people lie about their age and other things on the net. That's the power of Anonymity. Theoretically, I could lie through my teeth on here and none would be the wiser so long as no one here knew me in real life. However, I feel lying is counterproductive under most circumstances, since I know my dumbass would get caught in that lie sooner or later, but that's just me.

If you can't deal with liars then why are you on the internet, where everyone is an enigma?

You are entirely incorrect in the grand majority of your assumptions. In addition, while I find your childish rants and insults are rather amusing, I doubt anyone else is in the least entertained by you. Vickicat and Hiei are my friends, and I tell you, you've selected the wrong target for your inflammatory remarks.

I've met a lot of people from the guild in real life, and most of them ARE in their 20's. Oh, and for the record I'm 25 years old. If you chose not to believe me, that's your own decision, but I have nothing to hide.

PS: It is said that those who flip the bird are actually advertising their IQ, I certainly hope this is not the case with regards to the second picture in your signature.  

Zelexia

Barton Lover

47,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Team Rina 200
  • Cheerbringer 100

TheRob
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Prophet

43,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Healer 50
  • Cosmic Healer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:01 pm
I'm the ripe old age of 22 (yay, been able to legally drink for a year!) and have sexy muscles in places people don't have places. biggrin  
Gaians of Florida

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff