Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quicksilver the Archangel

Beloved Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:46 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Quicksilver the Archangel
Participating Soquili: Alyssum
Link to Teepee: X

What value do you place on Luck?:
*pauses to actually consider this* I think I'm beginning to believe more in luck than I used to. It seems like I've always been pretty lucky, but I know some people aren't. Still... I think if you try hard enough, you can make your own luck.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think works best with Luck and why?:
Intelligence and luck seem connected to me. Maybe you have to be smart to understand luck or know how to take advantage of it... or maybe you're lucky just to be smart.

How do you think luck will help you survive a month that starts with "All Fool's Day"?:
... if I'm lucky, nobody'll play a prank on me?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:17 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
Participating Soquili: Midori
Link to Teepee: Click

Well seeing as how I was never really a lucky girl, I don't think I place any values on luck. Wits are much more useful.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think works best with Luck and why?:
Uh~ Probably speed. Or at least, that's what I probably use it for.

How do you think luck will help you survive a month that starts with "All Fool's Day"?:
Don't need it. I'm in a herd full of fools, so I'm used to it.  

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:58 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Sweenys_Revenge
Participating Soquili: Claude
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11690413

What value do you place on Luck?: Not much, to be totally honest. Skill is the only thing that matters.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think works best with Luck and why?: I suppose intellegence would be it. No one can know everything, and everyone has to guess eventually. So they need a little luck to get things right.

How do you think luck will help you survive a month that starts with "All Fool's Day"?: Maybe I'll get lucky and not get killed.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:53 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Kodamizu
Participating Soquili: Raleigh
Link to Teepee: [X]

What value do you place on Luck?: "Luck is sort of a spiritual thing, isn't it?" He smiled. He always projected a jovial attitude when speaking philosophically, less anyone mistake his conjecture for preaching. "It's a force that only some creatures feel exists, but those that do, must ask themselves where does luck come from? If it cannot be logically explained, it is merely a circumstance of faith. It's true because you believe it is." He paused for a moment allowing his rationale to sink in. "That being said, I'm not so logical that I cannot feel fortunate when things unexpectedly go my way. However rare that may be." He laughed a bit cynically, considering his own recent bouts of misfortune.

When your puzzled expression silenced the conversation, he felt compelled to continue on, "Luck is not something I think about, in the sense that I don't ask for luck before doing something I'm not sure will work out or not. If I believe in myself things will work out in the end. I think just having confidence in your self and what you know is right grants you some favor with anything you set out to do. So to answer you more directly, I would say I do not value luck, but I do enjoy the unexpected."

"Luck is like a dessert. A shiny green apple after the usual sweet grass meal. It compliments any ability, but as I mentioned last time we spoke, I think it's related to strength; the strength of heart. That coincides with the bit on believing in yourself, you see?" He flashed his usual half-smile, poorly disguising his pleasure in discussing such theoretical topics.

How do you think luck will help you survive a month that starts with "All Fool's Day"?: He laughed lightly at the subject, adding "I suppose as long as I find myself in the company of sympathetic Soquili I will be alright. But foolish mistakes made when you are as they say, "down on your luck" can make you wiser. Being wiser means you don't have to rely so much on good graces to survive. I'll try and keep my wits about me, and if you see me next month for another round of Discuss That Stat, we can all thank my lucky stars." He took note of your expression and with a final laugh and polite "Adieu" the wine-stained stallion trotted off into the thick of the forest.

Paynes Gray

Tipsy Flatterer

Mobster Goose

Invisible Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:09 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Mobster Goose
Participating Soquili: Klei
Link to Teepee: Teepee

"I prefer to value strength over luck so I place no value on luck whatsoever." Klei nodded with his eyes closed, content in his responce. "There are plenty of other skills that should be worked on to get you what you want. Luck is false hope."

"Hmm..." Klei flicked his tail and twitched his ears, "I guess Courage could work with Luck. I mean it's not like everyone can grow up in a family with parents that can teach you what's right and wrong and those who can back you up and help you surpass your fears." A few little nods followed before starting again. "Hmm.. that could also go with intelligence too if you think about it.."

"I hope that luck will take me to a place where I won't have to deal with April Fool's pranks." Klei snorted, leaving it short and simple.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:48 am
POINTS ADDED

User Image

Owner's Name: FlamingStar-Sama
Participating Soquili: Tokidoki~ <3
Link to Teepee: [ Teepee ]

Not much.. Luck is all in the mind.. It's all based on chance.. Unless that's the same thing.. eek

Well, if luck even exist.. Then all of them. You should only be so lucky to have all of that like me! 4laugh

Look.. You'd only be a FOOL to try and fool me.. Luck has nothing to do with that. That's just others challenging their intelligence/stupidity... 3nodding

IpseityNix

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:08 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name:
Syaoran-Puu
Participating Soquili:
Maion
Link to Teepee:
Home sweet home

For Maion luck has always helped to guide him, it is laced within the very wind that carry him from location to location. He considers himself very lucky to have met his mate Sengdroma, and would even give up his gift of flight just to be with her.
Maion believes that luck is contained in everything you do, it guides each movement from strength, speed and courage even to Intelligence. He counts himself lucky.
Maion: Luck will once again guide me through, I can trust in my own strength and ability. Plus *he winked slightly and looked to the sky* I will have Sengdroma beside me, and one day we shall be lucky enough to be blessed with children.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:38 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: ~InfinityTrust~
Participating Soquili: Aeolus
Link to Teepee: [x]

"It's what I extremely lack in. It also does not exist in my world, which is controlled by a female demon who wishes to torture me through torturous rp. I hate her with a passion. I also hate my luck- because it does not exist." He seemed pretty dead serious. "My luck is pathetic, and if it were any worse I'd probably face spontaneous combustion."
"Don't know don't care. Usually I'd answer but thinking about my luck is getting me ticked off. Now leave me alone, you are quite unwanted." *GLAREDAGGERGLARE* "One more question about luck and I'll label you as the bane of all existence!" *STABSTABSTAB*
"Everyone is a fool, and NO, IT'S NOT GOING TO HELP. KTHNXBAI." *FLEE* X8<  

~InfinityTrust~

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:25 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name:Mindsend
Participating Soquili:Tulgey Cat
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=15175157

What value do you place on Luck?: Living in woods with gnarly roots and crumbly rock, Luck is almost as important as skill to survive. And luck is on ones favor in many games, in which I adore to play.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think works best with Luck and why?: Mmn. I believe Intelligence works best with luck -- often times if one relies on one or the other fully, they are nothing more then fools. A sharp wit and a goodly amount of luck keeps one the tricker rather then the trickee.

How do you think luck will help you survive a month that starts with "All Fool's Day"?: Hmn. Minimal. I do not encounter many people as of yet. Perhaps, though, with a bit of luck that will change. >3  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:08 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Aqua Drageen
Participating Soquili: Selkirk Ross
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14452221

Hrm. Luck is... a frivolity. Not that I look poorly upon those with luck, as I do not mean it with any negative connotation. I certainly enjoy the occasional bit of windfall myself, as anyone would, as a passing thought. Should an individual rely too heavily on luck -- that would earn a scrutinizing glance. It can be fun to imagine, to daydream about, when not preoccupied with other tasks. Unfortunately, in the end, it cannot be depended upon.

Haha, I suppose one should have speed if they should be partnering up to luck! If luck should ever fail them, then hopefully speed has a chance to survive them.

Tricksters seem to make more use of luck than those being tricked, so I can only hope their luck is poor.  

Aqua Drageen

Dapper Inquisitor

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:01 pm
BONUS STATS FOR APRIL ARE NOW CLOSED!

Bonus questions for May will be up soon.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:04 pm
Bonus Questions for May are Now Open!

Bonus stats for April have been added!

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:19 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Kiara Lime
Participating Soquili: Trevor
Link to Teepee: Teepee

What value do you place on Courage?: I value courage highly, over other things because courage gives me the ability to act even when I'm frightened.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think works best with Courage and why?: Intelligence, because courage without intelligence can be simply making rash and irrational decisions that couse more trouble than thinking something through.

How do you think courage will help you as the season turns from spring into summer?:Courage will help me to not fear approaching others, and to be more open and true to myself during these warm and playful times.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:20 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Sleet Tempest Snape
Participating Soquili: Here
Link to Teepee: Here

What value do you place on Courage?: A very high value, it takes courage to live ones life. Courage is needed to simply exist, as it is needed in all manner of things.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think works best with Courage and why?: To have Courage one must have great mental strength. To continue on and to over come things, to face things, one must have the mental strength, and sometimes the physical strength, to do so.

How do you think courage will help you as the season turns from spring into summer?: More soquili will start coming out in the evenings as the evenings will be warmer. It takes much courage, due to fear of myself and my very nature, to be out and around others as I fear that I will one evening hurt another soquili gravely...I fear this.  

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:20 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Wyntre IceBlade
Participating Soquili: Calfuray
Link to Teepee: Linku

What value do you place on Courage?: For me courage is the fine like that separates me from a life of solitude and a life with someone I can really care for. She makes me want to have courage to speak courage to feel...

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think works best with Courage and why?: I think Courage and Strength go hand in hand. I believe without courage all the strength in the world wouldn't be enough to handle even the smallest problems...like talking to her...

How do you think courage will help you as the season turns from spring into summer?: I think maybe summer might be the time, everyone says spring is full of love and caring but Summer...just a little more courage and I might be able to carry on a conversation with her...and not someone whos not there.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games