Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Company: The 10 Year Old Guild - CLOSED

Back to Guilds

Thanks for all the memories, everyone. 

Tags: Role Playing, Mercenary, Technomancy, Magic, We are the champions, deal with it 

Reply Black Company
the Silent forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kaiori

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:37 am
*Her eyes would laugh with a gentle smile on her face. There being only a couple silk doors in her house the chance of him picking her kitchen was high and he indeed chose the right one. She had let him drag her but now she felt like having a playful spark of resistance. She firmly tugs him to her lower back pressed to her counter, cornering herself with his body.* You feel different, maybe not less, but different. You can prove to me whatever you want me to feel. *She whispers with a dangerous laugh. After saying what she wanted to say she would push him away with a little force. Her kitchen would smell like fresh bread, drying flowers and herbs. The oven was huge and everything seemed stuffed full of fresh and beautiful things. Herbs and flowers hang from the rafters and the windows are a random stained glass pattern which casts a dull glow into the room. Little gems and trinkets are littered about the room, sparkling when the light hits them.*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:11 pm
Kaiori would fill her home with warmth from candles and rthe gentle scent of herbs drying from the roof. She pads softly across the thick rugs of her living room, wearing only a large soft button up shirt. It had been forever since she had seen anyone from BC, she wanted nothing more than a friendly face to pop by for a visit.Her heart bumps softly in her chest, her skin flush from wine, her flesh soft from a relaxing bath. Twice royal had kept her busy and away from the world but as always she ran back to her cabin, her silent forest for relaxation and the hope of a visit.  

kaiori

Rayne Deathbringer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:43 pm
A man dressed in tight blue jeans and wearing a form fitting black and red button-up shirt stood at the door of Kaiori's cabin. He had short blonde hair which stood up on end of it's own accord. His bright blue eyes scanned the little abode, and crooked smile playing on his lips. He gently lifted his hand and knocked on the door twice, softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:53 pm
Kaiori's head tilts to the side in questioning, she hadn't sensed anyone come to the door and was slightly thrown off by the sudden knocking. She straps her blade over her hips and calmly makes her way to the door. She slides open the heavy wooden door, the light from inside is warm and shimmering from her scattered gems. She tilts her head with only a slight smile on her rosen lips, she had been expecting someone familiar but any visitor was welcome in her forest and her home. "Are you wounded? Lost? Wanting shelter?" Her voice is warm, deep, old and full of comfort. Years of keeping her forest had taught her to get to the point and chat later. Her eyes darken soaking in the new form. Her hair is black and slightly messy falling down her back.  

kaiori

Rayne Deathbringer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:57 pm
The man looked to be in his mid-twenties regarded the woman with careful thought. He licked his lips before he spoke, his voice brisk and light, full of the energy of life. "I seem to have lost my way, miss. I have been walking for quite some time and your home is the first structure I have seen in what feels like days. I only ask for some time to rest my weary legs and I will be gone before I become a bother to you." His eyes drifted up and down her curiously. "I.. Um... I'm not interrupting anything am I?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:07 am
Smiling gently with laugh she would grab his hands and lead him inside closing the door with her bare foot. "No, don't worry yourself. I'm alone, just relaxing is all." Modesty had had it's place in her life in the beginning, but years of horrible events had shed that part of her and the need for complete clothing. She leads him to her very used velvety couch, enjoying the feeling of her plush carpet on the way. She sits on a pillow in front of him, curling her long legs under her for warmth with a yawn. "Do you need food, drink or just a good night sleep? This is a safe house and I can provide most things you'll need, my name is kaiori, this is my forest and my home."  

kaiori

Rayne Deathbringer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:12 am
The man's feet trembled as he walked along the carpet, the fabric sending trickles of comfort through his tense muscles. He accepted the seat upon her couch graciously, though once he touched the velvet surface his body sunk into it very homely-like. "Oh... Um.. Just water is all I feel I need at the moment... Your home is very beautiful, and very welcoming..." He sighed slowly and placed his eyes upon her again. "My name is Sephra."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:19 am
Kaiori smiles gently, rising from her pillow and slipping behind a silk curtain. The silk curtains all appear to be doors into seperate rooms. The slight sound of trickling water is heard and kaiori's voice. " Where are you travelling from? Were you hoping to reach the Black Company dojo? You aren't far off if that was your plan." She returns with a glass of wine for herself and a crystal glass of water for him. She hands the cold water to him and sits back down on one of the many pillows scattered around the room.  

kaiori

Rayne Deathbringer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:25 am
Sephra watched her walk away and then took time to observe the room as she poured his water. It was a very nice room indeed, very warm, very lovely... Much like it's owner... He shook his head when Kaiori addressed him, and he glanced to the 'door' and nodded. "Yes, the... The Dojo." He accepted the water with a smile and glanced at her own drink of choice. "Ah, wine. Feeling like a drink tonight?" He placed the glass to his lips and took a drink of his water. "Mmmm..."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:36 am
She takes a heavy sip of wine, the flush on her cheeks and chest growing more noticable the lady keeps her self in check. "Yes I almost always drink a little in the evening."She moves her fingers through her hair, untangling the curls. "While at least you know now you have a short distance to travel from this point on." She seemed to be flirting in a way but it was hard to tell from her guarded eyes.  

kaiori

Rayne Deathbringer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:40 am
The man nodded. "Yea, that is a relief." His blue eyes traveled with her fingers through her tangled hair, to her flushed cheeks, down to her... His gaze snapped back to her eyes and he took another drink of his very refreshing wine. "Thank you very much for allowing me into your home here, I most certainly would have collapsed quite soon I'm sure..." His eyes narrowed -almost, playfully- for a moment, before returning to his normal friendly gaze. "Would it be too much to ask to join you in a drink? I shall of course pay you for the wine..."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:46 am
"of course not and don't worry yourself over payment I make the stuff here. I'm not great yet but I like the taste." Grinning she slips back into the kitchen returning quickly with a second glass of the rich red wine. The wine would burn more than normal on the way down but that was the way she liked it and she gave no warning as she sat back down.  

kaiori

Rayne Deathbringer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:50 am
"Thank you." He smiled and finished off his water and placed the glass on the ground. He raised the wine glass to Kaiori. "To your wonderful home." He brought the drink to his mouth and took a long gulp... Then stopped and swallowed carefully, his eyes watering suddenly as the wine burned his throat, the strong scent of it invading his nostrils. He didn't cough, and tried not to squeeze his face tight too much and swallowed it all down. He let out a rather sudden gasp and blinked back some tears of surprise. "Ahem- Uh- Whew... Oh. That was... Ahem - Good. Thank you." He wiped his lips with his hand incase any wine was still there.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:58 am
A light laugh bubbles up from her chest. She moves to sit next to him patting his back slightly."Sorry I forget sometimes that people don't have the same tastes as me. I like a good burn." She smiles daringly not asking really for forgiveness but enjoying the control she held in her home and over this seemingly human man.  

kaiori

Rayne Deathbringer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:29 am
He nodded and blinked back some of the water in his eyes, breathing hoarsely for a moment more. He composed himself and smiled. "Well, that wasn't THAT bad... Just caught me off guard was all." He shook his head to knock some sense back into himself, trying to stay composed as she decided to sit next to him. He took a smaller sip this time, bracing for the burning and enjoyed the taste. "Mmm... Yes."  
Black Company

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff