Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Belkan, The Mountain Cave Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 159 160 161 162 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:38 pm
Amaranth tried to think of a way to save her but came up short, "There's nothing...I guess there's nothing we can do..." She tried to forget about the woman and it didn't take her long. She sat down next to Zayne gently and folded her wings back.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:13 pm
Zayne sighed, pulling Amaranth close to his side, holding her close. It had grown quiet here and somewhat sad without so many people in a way, though, he himself perfered less people at once. "I love you," he whispered, tipping her chin up to glance down at her eyes.  

forgottenmemory13

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:19 pm
Amaranth looked into his eyes. Her thoughts were so quiet now that Kir had broken all of his mental links, "I love you too," She said, her eyes wavering from tears.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:27 pm
Zayne pulled her in closer, embracing her, thoguh careful not to ruffle her angelic wings. PLanting an endearing kiss on her forehead, his fingers brushed the strands of hair from her face, gazing down at her. "Forever," he promised, cherishing the moments.  

forgottenmemory13

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:29 pm
Amaranth lifted her wings and hugged Zayne, careful to not wake up Vivian. Her arms hugged him as well. She enjoyed the warmth he provided.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:56 pm
Some might say...
Durrahn looked over to Amaranth. "D'you think Kir is ever gonna come back?" She asked worriedly. It had been so long since she had seen the angel, or Lily, for that matter. She was getting very worried. But, of course, Kir was Amaranth's brother, so she was most likely even more worried.
...The saddest of pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:03 pm
Amaranth looked over to Durrahn and smiled weakly, "I'm sure he'll come back soon," She said. For the last few months they had lived in Belkan. Amaranth managed to rent an apartment, where Durrahn and Zayne live together with her. She knew it was a short dream, but it was still one nonetheless. It has been so long since she had heard of her brother, but she knew he was still alive...somewhere. She sometimes cried when she was alone.
She stood in the kitchen cooking breakfast for Durrahn and Zayne. Her wings folded back so she would not get feathers in what she was cooking.

(I just put them in a new place...Simply because I don't think it makes sense that they have been together in that hotel room doing nothing all this time)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:46 am
Some might say...
[[Fair enough]]
Durrahn stood nearby, watching Amaranth as she cooked. She had always wanted to help out, but, not having taste, she would never have been able to tell if what she was making would taste good. So, to help out, she mostly cleaned. It was quite often that she asked such questions. "I hope so." Durrahn mumbled, continuing to watch Amaranth. even if she couldn't become a true cook, at least she could cook a few set recipes- she had an amazing capacity for learning and memorizing things, probably a side affect of not having supposed to live this long and needing to learn quick.
...The saddest of pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:12 pm
"It'll be fine," Amaranth said confidently, "He'll come back soon and tell us everything's okay."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:29 am
Some might say...
"I hope so." Durrahn repeated. The shadow girl looked down at Rachel and pulled a little energy from the stone to divert some hunger. "What are you cooking?"
...The saddest of pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:34 am
"Grilled chicken," Amaranth said, "I rarely had a chance to cook it in Skyrim, so I'm practicing," She looked back with a small smile, "Would you have some when it's done?" She expected Durrahn to refuse. She didn't like killing to survive, and is currently having a symbiotic relationship with Rachel so she doesn't have to.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:11 am
Some might say...
"No, thanks." She replied. The problem wasn't really that she didn't like killing-she wasn't killing in this case, anyway-rather, it was the fact that it would be a waste of energy to eat it. Eating an already dead thing would use energy to destroy it and there was no energy within it that Durrahn could make use of.
...The saddest of pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:19 am
Amaranth nodded slightly, "So where would you like to go today? I have the day off from work," She said. She worked as a package deliverer, since she's one of the few Angels down there.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:30 pm
Some might say...
"I don't know." Durrahn replied. She thought about it for a second. "Might we leave the cave for a bit? I miss the sunlight and the grass." The irony of her desire was lost on her. It was rather odd for a shadow being to miss the sun. But she had long since gotten used to the light on her shadowy flesh.
...The saddest of pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:36 pm
"Alright. Any place in mind?" Amaranth asked.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 159 160 161 162 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games