Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
X-Men the next generation (Accepting/Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested in Joining
  Yes
  No
  Maybe yes maybe no
View Results

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:45 pm
Theonis Acula Richards
a.k.a. Force

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Well congratulations, you just let a doctor die. A person who saves lives, regardless of who or what they are.The right answer would have been both." He replied before listening to her story. He wasn't impressed at the beginning and she should really learn that throwing that story around in Genosha as if it's the saddest thing ever wouldn't get her anything. Every single person in Genosha has their own sad story on how they got here. Most of them anyway.

"Okay, I get it why you'd hate them. I'd also want to kill em if they did that s**t to me. You got the bad apples of the bunch all your life. My friends accepted me when it showed. So I got lucky I guess."

"Morally I could have been one yeah. But come on, live here or in a mansion with a bunch of students? Nah, I chose this place. A place for all homo superiors. And for what it's worth, I accept you, for who you are. We have our differences in opinions but that won't change a thing. You don't need to be worried about not getting accepted here.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:42 pm
User Image
Catherine Smithe
my name is Shadow Walker

Shadow Walker's eyes glowed as they narrowed her her eyes at his response to his answer. Yah... and if they were a mutant they better be loaded... because that's what it took to address my colds at all and not to just say 'diagnosis your daughter is a mutant, I can't do anything'... how many homo superiors died because they didn't have enough money to sway him, let alone the insurance...

Then he responded to what she went through all her life. She muttered to herself "lucky that you had friends in the first place..."

Force may have said the right thing but right now, divulging all that happened to her has had her worked up. Right now anyone defending humans of any sort was just made her more upset. "Good... cause I'm not welcomed here!" she walked out the door, turned back and said, "Enjoy your empty fridge!" she slammed the door and started walking back to her apartment. She could have teleported if she wanted to but she needed to blow off some steam and started heading toward the gym. Since that's what she was dressed up for and was going to do before she stopped at Amp's.

She needed to make sure she was ready for that party. Considering there was a pretty good chance that her power would be stripped from her she really needed to focus on marital arts. Granted it was great to have learned a couple of new ways to use her power. She was beginning to like Force as an older brother figure... but, that seemed to have turned into a mess. The ironic thing about it she was originally there to help clean his apartment but, left with a different kind of mess.

Why must life be so complicated? she paused in the middle of the woods and wondered.

Nova Blancke

ProphecyDestroyer

MC MagicianOfBlackChaos

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:57 pm
Theonis Acula Richards
a.k.a. Force

"The hell?" Force just said in surprise.Seriously...what the hell was that about? Even for someone like him who could see connections when there were little.....he had nothing. He even said he accepted her, thus welcoming her. Man that girl had issues. He sighed after she left. He needed to get after her.

He chased after he silently through the skies. The Woods huh?

"So you wanna explain what the hell that was all about? Because I basically said you are welcome at my place. That I accept you for who you are. How the hell did you turn that into being 'not' welcome?" Force told her as he descended.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:23 pm
User Image
Catherine Smithe
my name is Shadow Walker

She folded her arms looked down Yes, he did say that. But still… "You may have said that but I was still feeling unwelcomed. The conversation we had felt more than just a disagreement. Now if you will excuse me I need to work on my combat skill for the party." She started to continue to where she was headed.

Nova Blancke

ProphecyDestroyer

MC MagicianOfBlackChaos

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:33 pm
Theonis Acula Richards
a.k.a. Force

"Yeah okay maybe it sounded a bit more like a lecture, my bad. So instead of facing it or try to talk it out you run. And one piece of advice. Don't go throwing your story around to others because there are so many people here who had it much...much worse." Force commented. he folded his arms.

"You're gonna give another sandbag the time of his life?" he landed in front of her. "You look like you need to let out some steam and since I seem to be the source of your problems right now, let's kill a few birds with a single stone shall we? Come on, try and beat me without your power."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:12 pm
User Image
Catherine Smithe
my name is Shadow Walker

Catherine rolled her eyes at his comment about sharing her story. Granted she was well aware her story wasn't the saddest. There was still life before her 15th birthday was just as lonely or even more so... most people did not live alone in a mansion or are well known by name on a national scale that everyone wanted to avoid her. He had friends, not only before but ones that accepted him. That was an utter shock, it sounded so foreign of a concept, a fairy tale even.

As made his offer, Catherine felt conflicted. Though it was true, that she was going to find the gym and take it out on a punching bag. But this offer came so sudden. She looked at the man in front of her, she bit her lip. Right now? Is he serious?... He is serious... Was it him that she was really mad at? No, it was where he stood between humans and homosuperiors... How dare he defend them and then become part of the Brotherhood At that thought she stopped biting her lip, her eyes narrowed, "Very well."

She took her stance, "I-I don't understand you... hearing you say that... it's like you were okay with poachers of homosuperiors..." She threw a her right fist toward his face, then threw her left hook toward his mid section.

Nova Blancke

ProphecyDestroyer

MC MagicianOfBlackChaos

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:06 am
Theonis Acula Richards
a.k.a. Force

Force was parrying her attacks as he stood there. Not attacking or blocking, just guiding her attacks away from him.

"You make weird and wrong connections. And don't assume I am okay with any of that. I never said that." He leaped forward with a knee assault with flowed into an aerial roundhouse kick.

"I will gladly kill anyone of the MRD. Those clearly chose to take up arms. But this ain't black and white. It's a big grey area." He continued as he started striking out, mostly easy jabs to her head.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:18 pm
User Image
Catherine Smithe
my name is Shadow Walker

His knee hit her full on and so did the round house kick. She found herself on the ground, looking up as he responded. She got on her feet, then blocked and redirected what he threw to her face.

"So far all the humans I have met have some level of the same sentiment as the MRD. Whether it was looking at me in disgust or getting some sick satisfaction of beating me after school. Based on what I've seen so far... THERE IS NO GRAAAY!" she unleashed a flurry of blows, mid and upper cuts. Then thrust the flat of her foot to his stomach.

Nova Blancke

ProphecyDestroyer

MC MagicianOfBlackChaos

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:38 pm
Theonis Acula Richards
a.k.a. Force

It was too much for his already weary body and mind. He couldn't parry it or dodge. All he could do is block. But if there was something he gained during his time at the MRD it was endurance. Physical and mental endurance.

As she threw her kick he tightened his abs to prepare for it and also caught it the kick. The kick did connect but was also firmly in his grip.

"Like I said...bad apples. Their belief is reinforced by Warp's latest stunt. Tell me...would you kill a human randomly? Just pick one off the street and kill that person? You'd kill a little kid simply for being a homo sapien?! Just like they would?!" Force responded almost shouting at the end. Despite the anger he only pushed her away. But it wasn't gently.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:04 pm
User Image
Catherine Smithe
my name is Shadow Walker

She was hoping he wouldn't catch her kick but instead he had a good grip on it. Catherine struggled to figure out a way out of the situation, or a counter for that matter. As he posed his question she very much wanted to say yes but she couldn't bring herself to say, it it's still a life, "I-I..." instead of answering she had another question, "Why treat them any different? They treat us like criminals for what we are and that may include those that are born with those traits. Is Warp okay where you stand? Why bother being back up for the Brotherhood when you could stay out of it as a whole? and..." she couldn't help but continue to wonder about the grip earlier. "and... how was I supposed to get out of that?"

Nova Blancke

ProphecyDestroyer

MC MagicianOfBlackChaos

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:22 pm
Theonis Acula Richards
a.k.a. Force

"The only...'they' are the ones that support MRD. The rest doesn't hate us. Sure...weirded out by some of our appearances which I can perfectly relate to. But they don't hate us. That's what I'm trying to say." Force explained.

"And Warp is well aware of my opinion in this matter. And I am doing this because Magneto himself asked me. Something Warp keeps bragging about that he did to him. And also as a way of repaying Genosha. If they are letting me live here.....I should at least do something in return. Keeping it safe is a way of doing so."

He gave a bit of a chuckle." I eh....usually just do what comes at mind at that time. Your power is very useful for that but ...I suppose you jumped a little and pull yourself towards your enemy with that same leg. And then use the other to kick I guess. Never really thought about that. I usually fight on the fly ya know."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:47 pm
User Image
Catherine Smithe
my name is Shadow Walker

As Force answered she thought from some degree it all did make sense. But she still disagree in some respects. Probably. All the 'bad apples' she had been tossed. She wasn't sure what she would have done if a human, proved him right. Would she change her mind about the whole human race? Is one 'good apple' enough to forgive all the 'bad apples'?

"Very well… I still disagree with you but, it's okay. You're not changing my mind on the matter any time soon. In my eyes, if they want forgiveness from me. They need to earn it."

"In regards to fighting, I must beg your pardon, I may be able to do that in time. But so far I've been getting by with one lesson from Amp." She rubbed her head a bit. "I'm afraid I've got a long way to go for that party…" she tried her kick again this time expecting him to catch it like he did before.

Nova Blancke

ProphecyDestroyer

MC MagicianOfBlackChaos

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:33 pm
Theonis Acula Richards
a.k.a. Force

"That's fine. All I wanted to do is show you it ain't as easy as black and white." Force replied with a bit of a smile. It was true what he said. He wasn't one to force his opinion on others but he would try and correct narrow views like that.

"I ain't a formal teacher since majority is self taught. Combined with heightened senses, reflexes and my learning thingy makes me rather lethal." he caught her kick the same way he did before to see if she could try and escape from it now." You won't ever be fully prepared for anything the Brotherhood and MRD throws at ya, ya know. Despite everything I got my a** captured in South Africa so yeah."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:03 pm
User Image
Catherine Smithe
my name is Shadow Walker

Force caught her kick. She paused a moment to remember what he said what to do. Now what did he say again… jump first then pull in and kick? This sounds so complicated… She looked to Force oh bother, this… this is much easier said than done. Catherine thought about it for a moment and prepare herself. She jumped, but miscalculated how much she needed to jump but kicked anyways then landed on her butt. "Ow! Well that was graceful… even with these gifts I still need to practice to some extent. I don't wish to make it easy for them. Even though you were caught in South Africa, I'm willing to bet it was rather difficult to do."

"Perhaps, these reflexes, maybe I'm over thinking it again." She huffed out of frustration letting her bangs fly up a little.

Nova Blancke

ProphecyDestroyer

MC MagicianOfBlackChaos

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:17 pm
Theonis Acula Richards
a.k.a. Force

"It's hard to make that look graceful. But you came very close to it." He grinned jokingly.

"Oh no I got tranq'd in the a**."Force laughed." I did not see that one coming at all. Sure I had it coming but didn't think it would happen like that. And those reflexes....well you know how those works. Just gotta train yourself to being able to keep up with it"  
Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff