Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility: Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:46 pm
User Image
Yamanaka Ibara

:: Chuunin :: Sensor/Medical :: Konohagakure :: Chakra 575 :: Stamina 220 :: :: AC 4600 :: Ryo 4000 ::

❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧

Ibara smirked with his back turned to the two new arrivals, he knew they were coming and knew they had arrived via his sensory range. "You know, I'm not doing much what are you taking notes of?" Ibara said as he watched the petals from his previous jutsu float lazily down toward the earth. Ibara turned and flicked his head to the side moving some of the golden blonde hair out of his eyes. The hair immediately fell back infront of them but it wasn't as annoyingly blocking his vision as it had been when he turned.

"My name is Ibara, people call me Ibara-kun or "Ino" i'm sure you can guess why." The original Ibara examined the genin closely weaving signs with his eye that would go completely unnoticed to those not trained in sensory jutsu. Ibara raised an eyebrow as he did so. "If you must know.." Ibara chuckled "My weaknesses are good food and women." Ibara winked at Jocasta and turned his attention to Jurei. "So we meet again Jurei." Ibara rubbed absently at the back of his head looking to the still slightly smoking wall and burnt ash at the base of the wall.

xNew York Slavex
Punished Knight

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:57 pm
_________________________________________________User Image
chakra || 755/755 xxxxx stamina || 75/75 xxxxx rank || Genin xxxxx classes || Ninjutsu || Medical

Ryouichi could be seen walking through the doors of the academy as he finally arrived. It hadn't been that long of a walk from the Hokage's office but, it'd be worth if the Senju the Hokage spoke of actually trained Ryouichi. He walked through the halls of the place and eventually found a group of people. He instantly recognized the clone from earlier and figured that this was probably the right place. There was also a man around Ryouichi's age and a blonde female. He shrugged and walked to a wall of the room far away from the people but, close enough to listen. 'Let's see who my "relative" is. He'd think to himself as he observed them with his golden pupils.

jutsu > name||
jutsu > rank ||
jutsu > descrip.||

Quotes:
xNew York Slavex

Punished Knight

Jonderken

Quote:

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

Punished Knight

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:24 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
Hashirama's Legacy-The Genesis Tree-Jounin-Ninjutsu-Medical-Suiton-Doton-Mokuton-Konohagakure's Ultimate Defense
User Image

As Jurei chuckled at Ibara's nervous greeting from earlier events he scanned the room. He caught sight of a young man entering the academy looking around for something it seemed. As he turned to face he would call out. "Is there something I can help you with? You appear to be looking for something." he said with his soft trademark smile.

Chakra: 1115/1115
Stamina: 385/385

User Image

brooystart

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:49 pm
chakra || 755/755 xxxxx stamina || 75/75 xxxxx rank || Genin xxxxx classes || Ninjutsu || Medical

Ryouichi would look at the man with the black hair and smiled, even though it wouldn't have been seen through the fabric of the mask he was wearing. "I was told a Senju was here and I'm here to come and see this man or woman. They were said to have been my 'relative'." He'd say in response to the man before pushing himself off the wall into a standing position.

jutsu > name||
jutsu > rank ||
jutsu > descrip.||

Quotes:

Punished Knight

Quote:

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

Punished Knight

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:30 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
Hashirama's Legacy-The Genesis Tree-Jounin-Ninjutsu-Medical-Suiton-Doton-Mokuton-Konohagakure's Ultimate Defense
User Image

Jurei nodded his head and maintained his grin. "Well you are correct my friend, Jurei Senju at your service. How can I help you?" he asked walking closer so they weren't shouting across the room.

User Image

brooystart

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:07 pm

"I came here looking for training. Ninjutsu, Medical Justu, and or mokuton would be appreciated." He'd say as he watched the man walk closer to him.

jutsu > name||
jutsu > rank ||
jutsu > descrip.||

Quotes:

Punished Knight

Quote:

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

Punished Knight

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:19 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
User Image

Jurei's brow raised at the genins drive to learn, he was much like himself in terms of capability but had more of his brothers attitude. "Fortunately I can teach you things in all three. It all depends on where you would want to start." he said running his fingers through his hair.

User Image

brooystart

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:27 pm

Ryouichi thought for a few moments. He really didn't know what he'd like to learn. "Hmmm. Well, I haven't learned that much about our clan's ability so I figure that would be a good stepping stone." He would say once he had made up his mind. Learning Mokuton would at least make him less of a disgrace to the clan since he hadn't learned anything yet and he was seventeen.

jutsu > name||
jutsu > rank ||
jutsu > descrip.||

Quotes:

Punished Knight

Quote:

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

Punished Knight

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:18 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
User Image

Jurei nodded as he walked over to find space for them to work. He removed a scroll from his pouch and handed it to the boy, his own personal mokuton notes that would help assist him in his training. "This one might be a bit much to start off with but try it out. Mold your 2 chakra natures together and allow them to swirl, like so." he said forming a few signs very slowly so the genin could see. Within a few moments a network of roots burst forth from the ground and tangled around each other forming a dense wall. "The world of tress wall, perfect for a decent defense. Try it out." he said with an encouraging smile.

Chakra: 1105/1115

User Image

brooystart

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:48 pm
chakra || 735/755 xxxxx stamina || 75/75 xxxxx rank || Genin xxxxx classes || Ninjutsu || Medical

Ryouichi opened the scroll and looked through it before looking up and watching Jurei do the jutsu. 'Hmm. Mix Chakra natures, then form the wood and make it twist around each other to form a wall. Easy enough.' He would think to himself as he quickly coped the handseals that Jurei had made and started to form his chakra. Then out of the ground the wood would start to raise.

Ryouichi smiled to himself as he made the wood come out of the ground and quickly started to control his chakra to make the wood twist around each other. It took him a few moments and a lot of concentration to make the wood twist itself into an almost identical version of Jurei's wall. The smile under the fabric of the mask grew wider and Ryouichi dropped his hands. He would then walk over to his wall and place his hand on it. "How's this look?" He'd ask Jurei.

jutsu > name|| Jukai Heki [ World of Trees Wall ]
jutsu > rank || C
jutsu > descrip.|| The user creates countless wooden branches that grow at high speed from the ground. The wood interlaces to form a wide, net-like wall with an impressive defensive power.

Quotes:

Punished Knight

Quote:

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

Punished Knight

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:24 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
User Image

Jurei nodded and began to applaud, fresh out of the academy and already starting with C ranked techniques. The kid had some real potential. "Excellent! Not bad for a first try." he said going over a few more hand signs slowly. As he landed on the snake sign five large tree roots burst out of the ground in a circular formation around him, pointing outwards. "Try this one and see what you can do with it. Tree limb technique." he said as his wall and roots crumbled.

Chakra: 1095/1115

User Image

brooystart

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:55 pm
chakra || 715/755 xxxxx stamina || 75/75 xxxxx rank || Genin xxxxx classes || Ninjutsu || Medical

Again Ryouichi watched the man weave the handseals, making, making sure to watch everyone one. It appeared that this jutsu was somewhat like the last one, only this wasn't going to be used to make a wall. With that in mind, Ryouichi made the handseals and started to blend his two chakra natures together again. He made sure that he blended them evenly before making 5 large tree roots come out of the ground.

He wasn't done yet with the jutsu. He had to make sure that he was able to move the roots somehow. He focused his chakra more and used it to start attempting to move the roots. At first he was only able to move one fully and two only a little but, with a little more dedication he was able to control all 5 fully. He went through a few basic things like making a shield and grabbing at things before he stopped. "Is that good?"

jutsu > name|| Ki Eda no Jutsu [ Tree Limb Technique ]
jutsu > rank || C
jutsu > descrip.|| The user summons forth five thick tree roots from the ground. These roots can then be used to shelter, shield, or impale, depending on the user's whim. Unfortunately, they don't stretch too far.

Quotes:

Punished Knight

Quote:

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

Punished Knight

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:04 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
User Image

Jurei continued to watch as the young Senju near flawlessly completed the second task he gave him. He smiled rather proudly as he folded his arms over his chest. "Again very good. It seems you're as quick a learner as I was." he said chuckling. He ran his fingers through his hair again. "Do you think you're ready for something a little more challenging?" he asked raising a brow.

Chakra: 1115/1135
Stamina: 405/405

User Image

brooystart

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:25 pm
chakra || 715/755 xxxxx stamina || 75/75 xxxxx rank || Genin xxxxx classes || Ninjutsu || Medical

Ryouichi let the roots fall away and he stepped out of the circle that he had created. It was then when the Jurei asked if he wanted to try something more difficult. He thought for a moment before he decided. "Well, don't know unless I try." He'd say once he had decided that something more challenging would be good.

jutsu > name||
jutsu > rank ||
jutsu > descrip.||

Quotes:

Punished Knight

Quote:

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

Punished Knight

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:45 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
User Image

Jurei smirked as he began a short string of hand signs. He held his palm out and water burst forth towards one of the academy targets drenching it thoroughly. "The water wave palm for starters, the ground needs to be wet before you follow it up with this." he said forming a longer strand of seals causing the ground to shake. As it shook roots began to wrap around the targeted dummy and form a large tree around it that began to compress and crush it. "The tree bind flourishing burial technique. Give the combination a try." he said smirking a bit.

Chakra: 1075/1135
Stamina: 405/405

User Image

brooystart

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games