Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]
[OOC] Open Breeding Custom Slots [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 pm
Lady Kitania
Applying for: Rogue x Halus-Bulu
Name of SoA: Senka
Meaning: "Shadow"
Appearance: Gray from her grandfather, this cub is almost nothing but dark. She has her mother's main markings with her grandmother's under eye marks. Her dorsal stripe turns brown at both ends, white "stars" dotting it from one end to the other. She has brown toes with white claws. Her ear fluffs, nose, face, and hair colors are all black-ish. Meanwhile, her eyes are a gray-purple, a throwback from her mother's siblings. I see her hair tie as being the same color as her eyes.
Visual reference: User Image
Personality: Her name is just as she's perceived. She's quiet and keeps to herself. You practically wouldn't even know she's there for how hushed she is. She does not question authority what so ever, taking the fact that she was born as a "slave" to heart. While she may dream big of one day having cubs of her own who are free from the Thrall position, she herself knows she will always remain there... So why fight it? She's loyal to her pride and her family, but has problems speaking her own voice.
Any additional requirements that the family has: None, but she won't be leaving the pride. :3

F a y t h - x
Applying for: Rogue x Halus-Bulu
Name of SoA: stjörnu skjöldur (Nickname: Stö-Skö)
Meaning: Star sheild
Appearance: Please see ref below!
Personality: Prone to random bouts of philosophical poetics, Stö-Skö could be described as the kind of girl who seems to always have her head in the clouds, so it catches others off guard when she ends up whooping their tail, then skipping along like nothing happened. This is because, while others rely on their brute strength, Stö-Skö notices what others dont, and uses her starts and observational skills! So while she may not be LISTENING to you, you can be sure she is watching.
Any additional requirements that the family has:

Both of you, welcome! I'm gonna go ahead and post these in Po's thread so the time isn't missed since it's sorta like LATE AT NIGHT and all. <3  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:50 pm
Thank you, Shinos. <3  

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:01 am
samus x
Applying for: Solvslips Grei x Hiimatayt
Name of SoA: Siimata
Meaning: its just a mix of the parents name
Appearance: Just see the ref :] i used simple throwbacks from the grandfather, as well as used colors from the mother, father and grandfather.
Visual reference: x
Personality: will figure out in rp <3
Any additional requirements that the family has: cub will never leave the pride :]
I'll go post this in Saf's thread, since I didn't see her PM for, like, 12 hours. (Oops!)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:35 pm
Applying for: Taime x Rani
Name of SoA: Shikoba (Boots is her gypsy name)
Meaning: Feathers in Choctaw
Appearance: [x]
Visual reference: See ref~ Pretty close to momma but with a splash of blue thrown in there.
Personality: TBD
Any additional requirements that the family has: Staying in Kizi! In fact... I have a nice, lovely male that is lookin' for a mate. -shifty eyes-  

Skyflu
Crew

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:46 pm
I added a closing time for Taime x Rani!

I also added the other cubs individual pictures.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:53 pm
tani duh!
Applying for: Hu x Shceherazade
Name of SoA: Sade
Meaning: Sweet singing
Appearance: White base with mom's pink in the same placement as her father's orange, and grandfather's blue for her tail. Black striping all over [like father] and some leopard spots on her face [like mother], black ears with white spots on back like dad, and a darker pink nose like dad. One pink eye and one yellow eye.
Visual reference:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality: Control freak, for lack of a better term, but overall a happy creature. Coming from two parents who are both council members and important in the pride, she's inherited their "leadership" quality, and definitely her father's intelligence along with her mother's hippy tendancies (as long as things are going her way, that is). She desires to be in control of the things happening around her and to be the top dog, so to speak. When things aren't going how she desires or not according to her plan, she panics a little bit and becomes very distant, even cold, toward those around her. Part of her desire for control also causes an ability to persuade others very well, using words and manipulating their emotions a little bit to her advantage. When she doesn't have anything to focus on controlling, she is a playful cub just trying to grow up too fast!
Any additional requirements that the family has: Hi Ua!! 8D

Velvie and I have decided to go with your concept! c: If you're still interested please post this up in Saffy's thread when you get the chance!  

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Gene Wilder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:59 pm
Applying for: Enitan x Taime
Name of SoA: Sumuyo
Meaning: "Poisonous heart". Mix between "sumu" (poison) and "moyo" (heart).
Appearance: Please see the ref. :v
Visual reference:
User Image
Personality: Sumuyo is good-looking and BOY does she exploit that. Whether it's getting boys to hunt for her, girls to do favors for her (in exchange for flirting tips), or adults to do her chores. Some pride members argue she's playing fast and loose with everyone, but she doesn't care. She's the queen of hearts, and she'll trump you every time.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Cub will totally hang out in the pride 'til she's an adol at least. :B  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:08 am
Name of SoA: Nadya - Gypsy name will be Hope.
Meaning: Pet form of Russian Nadezhda, meaning "hope." In use by the Romani.
Appearance: Reference
Visual reference: See Ref.
Personality: She's a very shy and nervous girl, prefers her own company for the most part but may sit at the edges of groups of other lions just for the occasional bit of company, She'll avoid those that are too rowdy but she is also envious of the free and easy going ways they sometimes have. She's very skilled with her paws though and will find her talent in making things in time and she will enjoy making pretty items for other lions.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Staying in the Kizi pride.  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:07 am
Name of SoA: Charani (Gypsy name - Firebird)
Meaning: Romani name meaning phoenix
Appearance: Twin to this girl, with this girl's pink instead of blue!
Visual reference: Her siblings, above. 8D;
Personality: A very passionate and dedicated female to her craft and her family. She tends to be extremely focused on honing her skills, but in times of relaxation or celebration, she can party with the best of them. Everything she does is done with all the energy and vigor she can muster, so she isn't the type to do anything halfway. She adores her gypsy name as it is in honour of her mother's group, the Thunderbirds.

Firebird also has a secret; she has pica, or the desire to eat non-food objects. Sometimes she has cravings for things like dirt or wood bark.

Any additional requirements that the family has: Staying in the Kizi until adolescence, at least. Will likely stay permanently!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:43 am
Name and image of Father: Abu'kule-biti
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Kiumasaza
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 3
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 2
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Jini-msemi
Any Requirements: Acceptance of polyamorous, queer, and homosexual relationships.
List of all Throwbacks: Abu'kule-biti: Father, Mother, Grandmother
Kiumasaza: no throwbacks!
A bit of history about the family: Kiuma was born outside the pride and recently joined after a heartbreak. She found love in not one, but two! members of the pride! The cubs will be raised with two fathers and Kiuma as their mother, so keep this in mind please.
Extra: Have fun o: Think outside the box. I'd like more than a near clone of a parent with a marking in the color that comes from the other!

Closing Time: ~8pm EST July 10th, or before I fall asleep xD;  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:02 pm
Gene Wilder
Applying for: Enitan x Taime
Name of SoA: Sumuyo
Meaning: "Poisonous heart". Mix between "sumu" (poison) and "moyo" (heart).
Appearance: Please see the ref. :v
Visual reference:
User Image
Personality: Sumuyo is good-looking and BOY does she exploit that. Whether it's getting boys to hunt for her, girls to do favors for her (in exchange for flirting tips), or adults to do her chores. Some pride members argue she's playing fast and loose with everyone, but she doesn't care. She's the queen of hearts, and she'll trump you every time.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Cub will totally hang out in the pride 'til she's an adol at least. :B

Since there is a huge chance that neither Conrad nor myself will be around near the closing time we'll be closing the Taime and Rani slot!

Thank you everyone who applied! We'll be going with Gene's concept, and I'll post it in Po's thread for you, so don't forget to send her the trade. c:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:24 pm
;w; Thank you, both of you. I'll do you proud, sirs! scream heart  

Gene Wilder

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:51 pm
Applying for: Abu'kule-biti X Kiumasaza
Name of SoA:Ugo
Meaning:"mind, intellect"
Appearance: Ref show it the best , the only thing i forgot was the under belly marking that his mother has, he has it too and it is the same other as his muzzle making color
Personality: He is a very timid lad but loves to learn about the world. He is very curious about everything but is to scare and timid to go and act upon that curiosity
Any additional requirements that the family has:Acceptance of polyamorous, queer, and homosexual relationships. Which I am. Cus i might make him gay.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:37 am
Name of SoA: Una
Meaning: In Spenser's Fairy Queene she is the personification of truth, beauty, and unity.
Appearance: Kiuma's coat color as the base with Kule's backstrip, shoulder markings and stockings in the color of the mother's tail. I would like to see under eye markings like Kule's mother in white, as well as white tipped forepaws. Mane/tail tuft color is CC, black nose, and eyes like Kiuma.
Visual reference: I bomb and I don't have one.
Personality: Una is an honest soul. There is a purity there that sees the Earth as it is and seeks to be a part of it. He/She isn't concerned with appearances, and is on most occasions fairly messy and dirty from having been romping through the Mountain side. They never seem to want to hide anything from anyone, though at least they have the good graces to word blunt statements so as not to hurt the offending party.

Further down the road when he/she goes on their pilgrimage they will lose the use of their eye in an accident (possibly both) and will assume it is now with the Gods. This will bring on a slightly more...crazed personality trait, where he/she will think that they can hear the Gods and may go off into the Mountain for weeks at a time to speak with them.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Acceptance of poly, queer and homosexual relationships.  

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:04 pm
Name of SoA:Kidogo (Adult name: Mbili'mbele)
Meaning: "Little" in Swahili (Adult name: Roughly "Two sight" in Swahili)
Appearance: Mother's base colour, mane, and tail tip colour. Mixture of mother and father-inspired markings in white and father's brown. Heterochromia.
Visual reference:
User Image

Personality: A simple cub who tends to see things in black and white. If one thing is "right" in his mind, the other must be "wrong". He gets confused by nuances in morality and the like, and what he doesn't understand, he will lash out at. He will have a confusing growing up, but when he earns his name, he will finally be able to see that life isn't so simple, and he will mellow into an intelligent and calm lion that is satisfied with life and asks for nothing but the basic necessities to live and a happy family.

Any additional requirements that the family has: Accepting of polyamorous, queer, and homosexual relationships!  
[OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games