Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
This Is Prom-oween: 2nd Annual Prom [Prom Court pg. 140!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:10 pm
Hands down, the best looking of the prom.

Jericho was an enabler.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:10 pm

Nuru may not understand much but what he did understand was Zar was being a big massive douche right now and he was having none of it so with great pleasure he abruptly reached out to attempt to seize Zar by the loose fabric about his shoulders and try and haul the c**t clean off his hooves into the air.

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

Molten Tigrex
Crew

Shameless Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:11 pm
The dracolich in full superhero costume gave Shun the nod of unspoken male friendship and hoisted Sibyl up a little more under his arm.

Yes. Yes it was.

"If chandeliers keep falling, if broken glass keeps getting all over the place, there can be no dancing." Aymet paused dramatically, before setting Sibyl down. He still didn't know her well, but she was fun, and that was what was important. Some people couldn't handle the awesomeness of going to prom with superheroes. "Haha, just kidding. Of course!"

The dracolich offered Sibyl one extremely unwieldy clawed hand.

HP: 35...?

Eight

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:12 pm
"Jack, all your hard work..." Amrita continued on, gaze dropping sadly to the chandelier all over. The ghoul seemed about to offer help, but the Plague Doctor's 'sudden' voice startled her into realizing that they weren't alone. The realization brought with it an oddly coloured blush and she stepped back a bit, starting to fidget by twisting some of her hair between her hands.

"Hi, Mal." She murmured sheepishly, feeling bad for not having noticed it before; it was holding onto Chris' arm, she had no excuse! "Junko! Hi, um, this Prom is awesome, great job!" Her greeting came easily (albeit still sheepish since she was very sure she had been very rude) as she glanced to the people immediately near her, from one to the other until Riley came into view.

Wait.

Wait!

Riley?! As in---Riley?! Whatever she had been about to say on reflex caught in her throat, leaving her with a strained little squeak of shocked surprise. How was that possible? How?! Recognition was chased by very visible pain as she tried to say something again only to once more come up short. She just stared, torn between the two very contrasting feelings of relief and pain.

Bilious

Eight

Nio Love

Sosiqui

Enoh Love
Crew

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:14 pm
"...." The ellipses were practically audible.

"Yes, well. Ah. Shall we.... perhaps retreat to the photo booth, mia cara?" Malodore said, clearing it throat. Belatedly, it also waved at Sibyl, who seemed delighted - si, it had kept its solemn vow!

And then, Amrita- oh. Oh dear. For a moment, Malodore extended its empathy and felt her shock. Had she not been told? "Amrita..." it said, quietly. reaching out to put one hand on her shoulder. "Mi dispiace, I thought... thought you had been told..."

Nio Love

Enoh Love

Bilious

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:15 pm

There were many things that Zar had logically assumed would happen. Mostly his assumptions were along the lines of Nuru simply taking the slight unwittingly and happily going about his merry ignorant way. He was not expecting to be hefted into the air, wings flapping uselessly as he flailed his hooves in an attempt to stand on ground that simply wasn't there.

"Unhand me or so help me there will be consequences. This is intent to harm! I'm sure there are relationship stipulations this contravenes!"

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:16 pm
It was pretty clear right away that Shaheen didn't think much of Chryses, which, well, Mitzi wasn't sure what to take from that. She had just met the horsewoman, but at least she seemed level-headed, if a bit prone to thinking of things in combat terms. And, well, admittedly, the demon did not seem like he'd be much of a fighter at all. Or a lover, either. In fact, Mitzi was quickly becoming pretty sure he wasn't the type of boil she'd normally hang out with, let alone go on a date with, but, well. Again, at least she had a date for prom. He'd even brought her a corsage, which she had very much not been expecting. She accepted it with a more genuine smile and slid it onto her wrist, admiring it for a moment as the horsewoman and demon introduced themselves to each other.

Of course, then Shaheen made the outrageous comment about their relative heights. The Reaper ghoul had felt a flush just start to color her cheeks, but it was quickly short-circuited by Chryses's spluttering. Somehow, the sound coming from a demon who had clearly done his best to look - well, not suave or elegant, but at least dressed up - the ghoul suddenly found the comment more hilarious than humiliating. Even with some pink still staining her cheeks, she found herself stifling snickers, half at Shaheen's apparent assumptions, and half at the demon who seemed to be just as flustered by them as she had been at first.

Once she had herself back under control, she quickly explained, "Shaheen can't find her date, I offered to help loo..." She was cut off mid-word by the crash of the chandelier. Facing the other two, she'd had her back to the middle of the room, and so she had no clue what had caused the sound. She spun, summoning her spear without even thinking about it, her heart pounding. For a split second she had expected some rather more major sort of disaster - seeing broken glass scattered everywhere was almost a relief. None of it had come near the three, so she turned back to the others, a bit sheepish for overreacting.

Chryses was probably lucky she had, as she had (mostly) missed his response to the dropped chandelier. She did, however, distinctly recall a rather un-manly scream that she could not at all imagine coming from Shaheen, which left only one other person. She gave the demon a look, raising her eyebrows, now convinced that her earlier conclusion about his fighting skills was right on the money. Which certainly didn't raise her opinion of him at all.

"It looks like the cleanup is already under control... do you still want to look for your date, Shaheen?" Neither of them had actually described him yet to Chryses, although Mitzi would probably stick with her date at least for a bit even if they did spread out to look for him. She could always repeat the horsewoman's description for him once they split off from Shaheen.

Songstress Kitsune
Seussi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:16 pm
Drifter Jet Enduro

Lucyal

Why was everyone she met a Reaper. Eventually it would drive Amarus insane, being a Ghost, seriously. "I cannot speak for meat on the bones," she replied, wryly, making herself intangible voluntarily and returning to her tangible state. Yeah, she usually kept herself fully tangible from ankles upwards, but she wasn't above making it obvious she was a ghost. She just preferred not to, because it made her ... sad, in a way. It was not pleasant being a ghost, not for Amarus. "Mot... you have excellent hair," she reassured him, as he came up lacking with a "positive trait" to reply to Hel's accusation that he was bony.

Was that a compliment from Amarus? Yes, yes it was. Was it a good one? Probably not. But at lease she had not complimented his a**. Which she could equally have done?? No probably not but maybe. Who knows. "Habits are not necessarily a good thing, but... bowing is how I understand my relationship with another." She certainly did not bow to her close friends. She'd never bow to Kettil, or to Neil. Forget that! She'd sooner punch Neil, and Kettil was the only boil she hugged. Ever. Okay, well, not the only one, now.

"Hel... you would fight me barehanded. And with your spear," Amarus' eyes sparkled. Her heart throbbed. Fighting? Yes please. Oh my gosh yes please. She did not, however, notice Hel making a sour face. She was still royally awful at realizing when someone was upset.

Well, if he preferred to stay quiet, she could understand that. After all, unless she was comfortable with someone, she usually remained quiet, too. The only reason she was so talkative with Hel was, well... fighting. Hel could talk to her about pretty much the only thing she understood fully. Emotions? Just acquired them, couldn't handle them. Chatty-girl-talk? No clue what that even meant. Electronics? Gtfo, she could barely even figure out how to open her eyePhone. But talk about battle? She was so there. Still, perhaps there was a topic she could use to involve both of them...?

"I recently learned I can both dance and use combat moves at the same time. Should I so desire. But ... I am not very good at it. I just get confused that I cannot punch anyone," she admitted. "But I do love swing!" This was Amarus trying to socialize. Look at her, being all chatty. Useless and chatty.

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:20 pm

Nuru wanted to chuck the demon across the prom really, chuck him and see if he could fly. Instead he showed great restraint and instead carried him over to a large rubbish bin and attempted to cram him headfirst inside where he was likely to be met with many partially eaten hors d'oeuvres and various other junk most of which smelling unpleasant.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:23 pm
"Christof? Who is Christof?" Needle inquired, wondering if it was a friend of Mukas and if she should be even remotely interested in his wellbeing. At the moment he was a blank figure to a blank name, and felt no sympathy for the boil...especially since Muka was giggling again. She had realized that he giggled at everything, but she also knew that certain topics with certain people brought up a different sort of giggle; this was not that kind. As her nerves calmed she realized things; things like the pressure in her arms and hands, the kind that only showed up when she was impaling someone.

"...I am so sorry!" The Engraver gasped quietly, releasing Muka's arm as if it burned her. "Are you injured? Do you need bandages?" She was fretting now, and understandably so. She didn't want to go near him or touch his arm yet, just in case she missed and stabbed him again.

Curse her arms!

iloveyoudie

Enoh Love
Crew

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:23 pm
So it was Aymet. Well then. Shun just shook his head to himself and guided Mitsu elsewhere in the mean time. He mostly wanted to get them out of the way of a few others so he could double check to make sure she hadn't been hit from stray pieces of glass. While they were walking about, he overheard a few things regarding Hel and her being a warrior and her skills and whatnot.

"And quite capable she is," he commented in a fairly neutral tone while passing by.

Pausing a short distance away, he looked over his wolf girl. It didn't look like she was hurt anywhere. Good.

Lucyal
Inu-Mitsu
Face your demons
Drifter Jet Enduro

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:26 pm

Zar with all the stubbornness he could muster, instead seized the rim of the bin with his claws and resisted Nuru rather forcefully. His tail sought out anything of Nuru he could wrap it around to make sure he couldn't be in any way dunked into the bin by gravity. And then he resorted to the final elegant last resort of cowards everywhere.

He lashed out a hoof at where he hoped would end this altercation.

"Fighting at a soiree is unacceptable." he hissed.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:26 pm
At Valentine's, Barth had been nearly drunk with the stuff.

He had said it to Calder then.

But it was, on the whole, a sort of shameful emotion for a demon of his expertise. Lust, alright, it wasn't his specialty but there was a place for it. That was all well and good and proper. Love-

It was easier for monsters, he supposed. A very visceral thing, love. Good for manipulation, of course, it made the creatures involved pliable. It was easy to lie about. And deceit was proper too, so all this would be very commendable if he was only lying and pretending-

So under the moonlight, with his own goals in mind, the words should have come with a well-oiled shine, pitched to charm and entrance.

The damnable thing, of course, is that only worked if he was lying.

Which instead of being smooth made the entire situation extremely awkward. He looked briefly at Calder, and then down at their feet.

"I- well, yesss," he said very softly. "I do.
Love you." The word was small, and fragile.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:30 pm

Nuru was pretty determined until with a loud yelp a well-placed hoof ended such altercation and the boil promptly collapsed and curled into a tight ball on the floor.

"Jacking... hell... jack jack..."

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:30 pm
It seemed Christof had no idea, or well... he kind of fell apart when the glass broke and all... "Hm... well if you find out who did it let me know." She said to the igor, pausing to add, "Or for that matter if you know a way to remove glitter from fur.... lemme know when you pull yourself toget-her...." She had turned to leave the last word drawing out a bit. A confused looked crossed the byakko's face.

".... Riley?" She was pretty sure the mindflayer had been dead. Much like Red was. She was rubbing at the glitter... Looking the mindflayer over, it looked like Riley.

Nio Love

Bilious

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games