Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Soquili Era
New Co-Ownership Agreements Thread 3/14/12 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2021 3:18 pm
Cheyriddle4

Surprise is going to Chey, full ownership. All i ask is for her to never be co-owned, and to please be careful who she'd bred with.
Enjoy her, love <3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2021 3:20 pm
Kiara Lime
Cheyriddle4

Surprise is going to Chey, full ownership. All i ask is for her to never be co-owned, and to please be careful who she'd bred with.
Enjoy her, love <3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Agreed!  

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2021 12:14 pm
I am granting the following rights to SkyDragono for the basket to be named Niamh Gullveigom:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

SkyDragono will have full RP, breeding rights and sig rights. Niamh's stats will go in SkyDragono's teepee.

Infinities will have sig rights and will link to SkyDragono's teepee for Niamh's info if anything goes up for them in their teepee.

SkyDragono

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2021 6:45 pm
Infinities
I am granting the following rights to SkyDragono for the basket to be named Niamh Gullveigom:

SkyDragono will have full RP, breeding rights and sig rights. Niamh's stats will go in SkyDragono's teepee.

Infinities will have sig rights and will link to SkyDragono's teepee for Niamh's info if anything goes up for them in their teepee.

SkyDragono

Agreed! Thank you!  

SkyDragono

Dangerous Healer

12,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battery 500

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Crew

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:19 pm
Jellygay
Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
User Image

Co-Ownership Agreement between Kitsune Mistress Nyoko and Jellygay for Bondi.

Display, Contest, and Roleplaying Rights
- Both owners have full display/sig rights and OOC RP ability.
- Both owners have the right to enter Bondi into RP contests so long as her personality remains consistent in each entry.
- Both owners have the right to display and host stats for Bondi in their teepee. Her starting stats are to be transferred over from Kitsune Mistress Nyoko's teepee to Jellygay's.
- Jellygay will receive all IC roleplaying rights.

Breeding
- Jellygay understands that Bondi has a fling agreement with Axl, and that agreement is to be honored.
- Kitsune Mistress Nyoko has full control over Bondi's first and third breedings. She may choose breeding partners at her leisure, and has the option to co-own any baskets she receives from those breedings with Jellygay if she wishes.
- Jellygay has full control over Bondi's second and fourth breedings. She may choose breeding partners at her leisure, and has the option to co-own any baskets she receives from those breedings with Kitsune Mistress Nyoko if she wishes.
- Any further breedings resulting from max stats or successful attainment of eldership are to be discussed at the time they are earned, and the co-ownership agreement will be amended to reflect the final choice.

Life Altering Decisions
- All life altering decisions (lifemating, bonding to a familiar, skinwalkering, etc) are to be discussed and agreed upon between both owners. In the event of a disagreement, Kitsune Mistress Nyoko has the final say.

Ownersip Rights
- Kitsune Mistress Nyoko's ownership portion cannot be canceled or revoked for any reason.
- Jellygay may give up her ownership portion to Kitsune Mistress Nyoko but cannot transfer it to someone else without Kitsune Mistress Nyoko's permission.
- Kitsune Mistress Nyoko can revoke the co-ownership at any time, and upon revocation full ownership of Bondi will transfer back to her.

agreed

Breaking this agreement! Jellygay is no longer interested in the shop. No hard feelings! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:03 am
I, Keantha, am giving sole ownership of Jiao-long to CaffeinatedGremlin. Welcome to Soq!!

User Image  

Keantha

CaffeinatedGremlin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:08 am
Keantha
I, Keantha, am giving sole ownership of Jiao-long to CaffeinatedGremlin. Welcome to Soq!!

User Image

I agree! Thank you so much! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:11 am
I, Wasteland Wyvern, am giving sole ownership of Lanaya to CaffeinatedGremlin. Welcome to Soq!

User Image  

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

CaffeinatedGremlin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:18 am
Wasteland Wyvern
I, Wasteland Wyvern, am giving sole ownership of Lanaya to CaffeinatedGremlin. Welcome to Soq!

User Image

I agree! Thank you so much! She's gorgeous! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:31 am
Continuing the trend of harassing Gremlin with ponies. I would like to transfer full ownership of Murali to CaffeinatedGremlin!

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Crew

Shameless Elocutionist

CaffeinatedGremlin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:33 am
Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
Continuing the trend of harassing Gremlin with ponies. I would like to transfer full ownership of Murali to CaffeinatedGremlin!

I agree~! heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:11 am
I, stormflower, hearby co-own Azizos with Maliktziah Ankhwave. This is a full co-ownership shared between us but stormflower gets the final say in any plot points and in any flings or lifemate decisions. Baskets in breedings will be decided on as they happen.  

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

Malikztiah Ankhwave

Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:01 am
stormflower
I, stormflower, hearby co-own Azizos with Maliktziah Ankhwave. This is a full co-ownership shared between us but stormflower gets the final say in any plot points and in any flings or lifemate decisions. Baskets in breedings will be decided on as they happen.

Agreed!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:58 pm
I am transferring full ownership of this unnamed familiar won in the November 2015 Wishing Star to CaffeinatedGremlin!

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Crew

Shameless Elocutionist

CaffeinatedGremlin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:58 pm
I agree! heart  
Soquili Era

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games